Power Levels of DCEU Justice League?

• 154 results
vinomonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

What do you think will be the power levels of DCEU Aquaman, Flash, Cyborg and GL?

Gotoucanario

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

MoS>Aquaman>Flash>Cyborg>Batman with Flash being stronger than Aquaman after he gets more experience. We know literally nothing about GL so who knows.

cfrehse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No one will bleed ever.

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Far stronger than MCU's Avengers.

Come at me.

TrueMoonchilde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TrueMoonchilde

@gxrevs06 said:

Come at me.

But not nearly as enjoyable to watch.

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevs06 said:

Come at me.

But not nearly as enjoyable to watch.

That is not what this thread is for

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By buildhare

DCEU Aquaman

MCU Thor lite but water instead of lightning

Flash,

Faster than MCU Quicksilver and CW RF, slower than everyone else.

Cyborg

Mid-tier, not as good as War-Machine but not trash.

and GL

Not in it.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DammeFavour:

u haven't even seen them do anything yet.

The entire premise of the thread is what we're predicting.

teefurtree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By teefurtree

@buildhare said:

DCEU Aquaman

MCU Thor lite but water instead of lightning

Yeah, but Superman is already MCU Thor deluxe?

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By deltahuman

By the looks of it, Aquamoa seems to be really powerful. Like stronger than MCU Thor or similar strength and far better energy projection and other abilities than Mjolnir. MOS is already far more powerful than any MCU hero or villain bar Infinity stone user. Wonder Woman is really impressive herself. Like almost equal or superior to MCU Thor lacking only in striking ability. Flash will be better than MCU Quicksilver. I expect Cyborg to have some IronMan level abilities as well. Maybe he has better integration with technology than even Iron Man since the Mother Box looks far advanced than any earthly technology. Cyborg might also hide some unknown or surprising abilities which will be discovered in the Movie And DCEU Batman is Awesome and well he's already Batman. enough said.

Come on, It's Snyder we're talking about. VFX, the allegories, the beauty of every scene would be far better than anything MCU has ever done. The only ways Snyder ruins a movie is by adding too many sub plots and really really sloppy editing. Most of the stuff me makes are either you totally like it or you totally hate it kinda thing.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#13  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

Well, they're the JL, they are usually OP.

PeterParkerJr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@gxrevs06 said:

Come at me.

OneWithReason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm a Marvel fan.. and I fear that it is true that they all will be more powerful than most MCU Characters. They're looking pretty OP as others have stated above. I'm jealous lol ?.. but I'll still watch an MCU Film before DCEU for the time being, and enjoy it more.

As Long as Black Panther can beat Batman, and Cap can fairly battle him and be able to beat him too.. I'll be fine. It's already Apparent that Marvels larger tier characters are pretty NERFED I hope in the future this will change. I hope Ragnarok will show Thor to be a worthy match for either Aquman or Wonder Woman.(More than likely just Aquman). Synder is going to make each character elite, after MOS and BVS I've never doubted such, even if the movies are bad. You're going to have so many on Comicvine saying "JUSTICE LEAGUE STOMP THE AVENGERS" in the coming months if people aren't saying so already.. especially with Superman vs Avengers. I won't bother to comment on such threads lol.. Maybe a few gifs, but DC vs Marvel battles get outrageous and trully vexing here.

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, both Superman and Wonder Woman (with her armor and shield as of right now) are Mountain lvl per scaling from Doomsday who did this.

So, we'll just need to see.

OneWithReason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyways.. Can WW fly now??

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@onewithreason: Nah I don't she will be able to fly...yet. She's a leaper, Like Hulk.

OneWithReason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deltahuman: "Come on, It's Snyder we're talking about. VFX, the allegories, the beauty of every scene would be far better than anything MCU has ever done."

I fairly.. agree. I don't know why people were so worried or hate him as a director. I love his Work. 300 is my all time favorite movie.

Anyways.. he's not perfect, he's made some big mistakes as we already know but I've always said DCEU will begin to find their own method of making good CBM'S. This year I believe will be a turning point for DCEU.

OneWithReason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By OneWithReason

@heatforce: Apparently a good one... in her trailer it looks like she's freaking soaring through in the air.

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i find the DCEU bias is unbearable at times

As of now all live action versions of Spider-Man would beat Wonder Woman yet people think she can solo the avengers

Honestly none of them are gonna be near clarks level, I bet you 100% Bruce will get the better of aqua man

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I'm seriously looking forward to Aquaman, but where are people getting this idea of him being MOS-strong from?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9
deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Royal_Warrior

@ready_4_madness: @DammeFavour: I'd gladly destroy either of you in a CaV

I'd win the majority with both Garfield and maguire

Sorry to burst your delirious bubble

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@royal_warrior: well if these are the sort of baseless unsubstantiated statements ur gonna make, i don't see the point

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DammeFavour: hahah baseless? ok then haven't even heard the claims and calling it baseless

Great debating as usual mr bias :)

Funny thing is that Both spider men are faster in the case of Garfield exceptionally faster seeing as WW was finding bullets a bit tricky to block

And both Spidermen have better strength feats and even durability feats....but derp derp WW cut doomsday obvs she wins - that's what you call great debating

Honestly WW wouldn't even be able to beat ironman let alone either spider men

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@onewithreason: I see Zack Snyder's brilliance man. I mean I'm not saying he's perfect. He's far from perfect. But there are certain aspects of him..good aspects which nobody else can replicate.

When you watch MoS and BvS deeply you can see his brilliance. BvS was flawed, I totally agree. The ultimate cut fixed things a bit but still many aspects of the movie like the editing was too sloppy and there were way to many subplots. But when you look at both the movies. Hans Zimmer's music, the absolutely masterful vfx, the visual brilliance of every scene from the lights to the colours to the locations. Snyder is a genius. I'm in awe of that part of his talent and the fact that he thinks very differently compared to other directors. This makes his movies either absolutely brilliant and much ahead of his time or totally crap. I hope JL movie retains the good thinks Snyder can do and makes him realise his flaws. It could work wonders.

Superhero24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@onewithreason:

Thor and Hulk are suppose to get power boost in that movie. Thor is suppose to be able to take on a stronger version of hulk without Mjolnir. I still only see Superman as being more powerful than Thor only via Speed. Aquaman's control of water needs way more feats in order to be put on Thor's level. Thor is still the most powerful in terms of energy projection out of all the heroes from the MCU and DCEU universes. Marvel needs speed boost in all their heroes that is the only problem.

In terms of their power, Superman > Wonder Woman with all her gear (too many indestructible stuff in her equipment) > Aquaman with Trident > Flash (needs to be fox quicksilver level if not faster to be raised up this list)> Cyborg (weaker version of War machine) > Batman (position may vary when given prep)

This movie looks to be amazing. Visuals are on point.

comic_fan123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LMFAO

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ready_4_madness: and what was impressive about dodging a brute that was slower than lizard?

Reacting to sub luminal speeds would be too fast for Diana to even perceive Garfield and Tobey wpuld straight up manhandle her

Literally all the Diana combat feats are used by scaling against someone who was weaker than superman and didn't really do anything impressive apart from good durability

Colossus in dead pool has better striking feats than doomsday...but cover your eyes and ears because you don't wanna look at feats

Avatar image for deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99
deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jucaslucasa: done, I'll have time to make an opening post tomorrow

teefurtree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By teefurtree

@royal_warrior said:

Colossus in dead pool has better striking feats than doomsday...but cover your eyes and ears because you don't wanna look at feats

That...is straight up false. I'm sorry, I have to stop you there. Instead of wasting my time making 5 different GIFs, I'm going to link the YouTube videos and give you timestamps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VX2NJh0JprY

• 2:47 - punches Superman roughly a quarter mile away, with visible shockwave
  • 3:27 - not striking, but he effortlessly throws Superman through a stone statue about a half mile away into a skyscraper; Colossus could achieve about the same thing with a construction-equipment tire, which he threw roughly 50 feet away

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60m85ZFJVFw

• 1:52 - punches Superman a few hundred yards away; Superman stops himself via flight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iW-NZV9MNX4

• 0:30 - punches Superman several hundred yards away; Superman seemingly traveling at a few hundred mph; shockwave visible
  • 0:45 - kicks Superman like a pebble across several hundred yards of concrete and metal debris

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fZmfrv4Yxc

• 0:35 - punches Wonder Woman several hundred yards away (she bounces off/through the ground a lot); shockwave visible; Wonder Woman tried to block punch with her shield

Nothing Colossus did even approached those. Your claim is absolutely delusional.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@royal_warrior: I'll make the thread then.

edit: I'll even put it as a composite Spiderman to make it more fair. :P

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Green Lantern will be the strongest. Mark it down.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@DammeFavour: hahah baseless? ok then haven't even heard the claims and calling it baseless

Great debating as usual mr bias :)

Funny thing is that Both spider men are faster in the case of Garfield exceptionally faster seeing as WW was finding bullets a bit tricky to block

And both Spidermen have better strength feats and even durability feats....but derp derp WW cut doomsday obvs she wins - that's what you call great debating

Honestly WW wouldn't even be able to beat ironman let alone either spider men

Wonder Woman finds blocking bullets a rather casual thing. I don't know where did you get the idea that it is tricky. She observes the world in slow motion, she is definitely fast enough to hang with spidey. And yes, her weapon would slice him up like nothing while his damage output wouldn't even make her smile.

@farkam: Someone did calcs for Aquamoa destroying that drone thing is BvS and swimming away in a boom in the Marianas Trench I believe.

Not sure where there at though.

Calcs have been done for Flazra to with the Batman batarang scene. No idea what those entail either.

Speed of sound under water is around mach 4.3. We know that he went faster than sound as we can see him creating a sonic boom so his low-end speed is mach 4.3 while swimming.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@royal_warrior: Here: https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/cav-composite-movie-spiderman-royal-warrior-vs-dce-1866473/#2

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 rogueshadow  Moderator
  1. Almighty Prepped Batgod
  2. Superman
  3. Wonder Woman = Aquaman
  4. Flash
  5. Cyborg
  6. Random Encounter Batman
Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
MarvelandDCfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@royal_warrior: I like the MCU far far better but your claims are just really dumb and think your being blinded by fanboyism MCU characters can't compete with DCU onea it makes them more realistic and better DD survived a Nuke so did SM WW was able to harm him a nuke would kill every MCU member 100s over....

Avatar image for deactivated-61e3068763b41
deactivated-61e3068763b41

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buildhare: cyborg not as good as war machine? are you joking?

Avatar image for deactivated-5aeee927346fb
deactivated-5aeee927346fb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@royal_warrior said:

@ready_4_madness: and what was impressive about dodging a brute that was slower than lizard?

Reacting to sub luminal speeds would be too fast for Diana to even perceive Garfield and Tobey wpuld straight up manhandle her

Literally all the Diana combat feats are used by scaling against someone who was weaker than superman and didn't really do anything impressive apart from good durability

Are you suggesting Garfield is FTL?

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@donwayneii:

I really doubt they'll have Cyborg hurt anyone as durable as Giant-Man or lift tanks or anything. The only thing he might be better at is offensive weaponry and his durability will definitely be worse.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a3162faeafe3
deactivated-5a3162faeafe3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Someone better tag me for this WW Spiderman CaV.