Pfcoolio15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Pfcoolio15
No Caption Provided

Yes, you are currently viewing what I believe is a hero who has a load of untapped potential and a character whose story should really be expanded on. Her name is... Rainbow girl. If you don't know her, she is the only character, aside from Hope, capable of directly tapping into and controlling all seven colors of the Emotional spectrum. Imagine all of that power in the hands of one person. The only disadvantage, she's un experienced and no ones really taken the time to develop her as a character. So I ask you, my fellow Comic Vine members, why has no one taken advantage of a hidden gem like this and made her more than she is, given her an origin story, or something. If she was a bit more developed, she could beat Hal Jordan, Kyle Raydner, and any Corps member who even tried to face her. But what do they do, they giver her five panels and you don't hear from her again. Whaaaaa!!! O________O

I have my own theories on how her power is different from that of the Corps members, but I'll clarify that later.

Nightwing4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By Nightwing4

What/when are her showings?

Avatar image for supermanwins465
SupermanWins465

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By SupermanWins465

Most powerful?  

Dr. Manhattan could kill her.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#4  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

How does she control the emotional spectrum? That's really vague. If you want to be technical, so can Psycho Pirate - look what happened to him.

Spawn92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Spawn92

after the new 52? SwampThing?

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#6  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
@JediXMan said:

How does she control the emotional spectrum? That's really vague. If you want to be technical, so can Psycho Pirate - look what happened to him.

so can Kyle Rayner 
mhanuroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By mhanuroth

the presence is more powerful than her