Post your "shower thoughts" regarding the Marvel Cinematic Universe

GermanX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

sometimes your mind may wander around and you had a realization or logical implication or remembered a minor detail of an event that gives you a new perspective or epiphany...

As someone who has watched almost the entirety of the current Marvel Cinematic Universe, I thought a thread can be created such that people can share about such random, wandering thoughts regarding the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

I will start with a few of my own:

• Wanda Maximoff can be considered a pedophile via romance with a 3-year-old sentient being
  • MCU of 2018 alone outgrossed the whole of the DCEU from 2013-2017 in terms of box office revenue
  • Doctor Strange only had a few years of experience... but his usage of the time stone to repeatedly experience fighting Dormammu and the 14 million different outcomes fighting Thanos, makes him the most experienced superhero in the MCU. This partly explains why he gave Thanos the most trouble among all the heroes.

Feel free to discuss any points.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Are DC and marvel spying on each other or sharing ideas since they mirror the themes of their movies perfectly.?

Avatar image for theawesomeflashsandiego32
theawesomeflashsandiego32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Tony Stark's armor isn't made up of iron, why is he called Iron Man?

It's IRONic!!!!!!

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stupid Hemsworth and Evens making us normal humans look like garbage.

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for theinsufferable
TheInsufferable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TheInsufferable
Avatar image for theawesomeflashsandiego32
theawesomeflashsandiego32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KingOfWakanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@germanx said:

• Wanda Maximoff can be considered a pedophile via romance with a 3-year-old sentient being

Vision is essentially Jarvis, who has been around for quite a few years. Also, Vision has the body of a full grown man. And I'm not sure if Artificial Intelligence has a specific age.

Some of my random MCU thoughts:

Where did Natasha and Wanda's accents go?

Who has slept with more women, Thor or Tony Stark?

What does Heimdall do when he has to use the bathroom? Does he hike it over to Asgard or just relieve himself over the side of the BiFrost?

GermanX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@germanx said:

Vision is essentially Jarvis, who has been around for quite a few years. Also, Vision has the body of a full grown man. And I'm not sure if Artificial Intelligence has a specific age.

Where did Natasha and Wanda's accents go?

Who has slept with more women, Thor or Tony Stark?

What does Heimdall do when he has to use the bathroom? Does he hike it over to Asgard or just relieve himself over the side of the BiFrost?

Banner clarified that in Infinity War, Vision is more of a composite of Jarvis and the Mind Stone's "mysterious ways". Notice that Vision and Jarvis had quite different personalities. Jarvis was more snarky, an aspect of Tony Stark reflected, while Vision seems to have a more subdued personality.

Wanda is obviously not a pedophile, but my random thought was that technically she can be considered one if no context is given.

As for Heimdall, he did his business IN the Bifrost and teleported the waste product over to other dimensions.

Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

@germanx said:

sometimes your mind may wander around and you had a realization or logical implication or remembered a minor detail of an event that gives you a new perspective or epiphany...

As someone who has watched almost the entirety of the current Marvel Cinematic Universe, I thought a thread can be created such that people can share about such random, wandering thoughts regarding the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

I will start with a few of my own:

• Wanda Maximoff can be considered a pedophile via romance with a 3-year-old sentient being Well, artifical intelligence would develop way faster than a human plus sexual consent is pretty much based on how soon we consider a human mentally and physicall mature enough to decide, which does not really apply in the same way to Vision and then there is the question how far laws would consider vision a person rather than a machine, which you are allowed to have sexual conduct with even if its new. Thought that is really awkward to do.
  • MCU of 2018 alone outgrossed the whole of the DCEU from 2013-2017 in terms of box office revenue
  • Doctor Strange only had a few years of experience... but his usage of the time stone to repeatedly experience fighting Dormammu and the 14 million different outcomes fighting Thanos, makes him the most experienced superhero in the MCU. This partly explains why he gave Thanos the most trouble among all the heroes. He did not really learn anything fighting Dormammu though, since he was from the beginning aiming to just trap him in the timeloop and got killed over and over rather than attempt different strategies.

Feel free to discuss any points.

@germanx said:

Where did Natasha and Wanda's accents go? There is an argument to be made Natasha can speak accent free if she choses do to being taught the exact during her spy training and there are afew years between movies in which either would have the oppurtunity to practice it, but that's more ways to explain it. The reason is probably just to make it eaaier for the actresses.

Who has slept with more women, Thor or Tony Stark? Tough one. Thor has been around for a loooong time in which he was a super handsome and powerful prince, but he was never depicted as that much of a playboy. Plus given their rather small population despite longevity Asgardians might not do sex that often... or it just doesn't result in pregnancies that often.

What does Heimdall do when he has to use the bathroom? Does he hike it over to Asgard or just relieve himself over the side of the BiFrost? probably the bifrost one not even sure Asgard has toilets... wait, do they even need those? Maybe they are so durable because they just keep every mass they consume inside their bodies for their whole thousands of years of life and increase their mass that way.

AtmExle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dr. Strange has become more powerful than Loki in his 3 years of learning magic compared to Loki's 2000 or so years.

samhmd1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atmexle said:

Dr. Strange has become more powerful than Loki in his 3 years of learning magic compared to Loki's 2000 or so years.

It helps to have an Infinity Stone, I guess.

RL4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Somewhere out in the world, there are dozens of men who train day-in-and-day-out to learn pinpoint accurate shooting with automatic weapons, so that they'll always hit Steve Rodgers in his shield, his obvious weak-spot.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb6a6f86dc65
deactivated-5bb6a6f86dc65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

howard the duck has probably been on earth concurrently with iron man, hulk, etc. early in the MCU

huthimamwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"I wonder what happened to that Ice-monster that was transported to earth in TDW..."

Avatar image for deactivated-60957cbcbe0f1
deactivated-60957cbcbe0f1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingofwakanda: When did Natasha ever talk with an accent in the MCU?

Wanda talked with a heavy accent in AoU, then not as much in CW, to no accent in IW.

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
MarvelandDCfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It took Thor 1500 years to realize his powers didnt come from his hammer

What an idiot

KingOfWakanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_shazam0920: She didn't but she was born and raised in Russia. I get that she's a super spy but not even a hint of an accent?

JakeFuryV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 15

Quicksilver died in vain.

Where’s Betty Ross?

Russian women have big bewbs.

Where’s Sif?

Where’s Jane Foster?

Avatar image for deactivated-5bc2c7b81b701
deactivated-5bc2c7b81b701

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5bc2c7b81b701
deactivated-5bc2c7b81b701

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wonder if the broken pieces of Mjolnir are just laying in that field in Norway.

CosmicMuffin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okoye and Nakia left their broken Vibranium car in South Korea for anybody to come along and steal

GermanX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As someone had mentioned, Thor and Black Widow barely interacted on-screen throughout the past 7-8 years of MCU as compared to Thor and Rocket in the span of Avengers: Infinity War.

Thorthunder98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Gamora knew she was the only one who could let Thanos find the soul stone yet chose to go and fight him directly instead of going with Thor and Rocket to Nidavalier which would put her out of reach and he wouldn't know her location, Thor would have Stormbreaker and be able to kill him.