• 37 results
TheClassicIon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By TheClassicIon

This thread is done to show some of Superman's greatest feats and abilities in Post Crisis/Pre New 52

Superman's Striking Power

Splitting in half Saturn's moon, he also reaches Saturn from Earth in 4 minutes as said in the scan below, in Lex Luthor 2000 #1, Superman flew off in a fit of rage and split one of Saturn’s small moons in half with one fly through. Not only does he have the raw power to do such a thing, but he got there in four minutes, that’s millions of miles away showing massively FTL speeds

No Caption Provided

Superman and earth 2 Superman shatters the boundaries of Time and Space, they are hitting each other so hard that they are shattering time and space, and destroys Earth 2 with a single Punch. The shockwave of the punch shattered Earth 2

Punching Wonder Woman from the sun to earth at FTL speeds

No Caption Provided

Destroying a copy of the moon, he wants to stay under light speed causing the relative mass of his fists to increase, to do the infinite mass punch which hits with the force of a white dwarf star(this is the same move which speedsters like the flash often uses by going near light speed which causes their mass to increase)

No Caption Provided

Superman's punches can shatter planets

No Caption Provided

Superman stops himself from punching Black Adam with a casual punch capable of shattering the moon, note he can punch much harder as he's holding back and don't want to kill Adam

No Caption Provided

Superman tries to hit black racer who sends back the punch's power to him cracking a large part of the moon

Superman breaks in half a Nigh-Omnipotent being Soulfire Darkseid who was stalemating the omnipotent Source of the DCU, so at best this Darkseid was multiversal at the time and Superman flew straight through him

Here is Superman breaking Soulfire Darkseid in half

No Caption Provided

Superman can vibrate and phase through attacks

This is Superman vibrating and phasing through Doomsday's attacks

No Caption Provided

Superman also vibrates while flying and phases through Mongul's attacks

No Caption Provided

Superman's Speed

Superman is massively FTL and has Nano Second reflexes and reaction time which I will show

Massively FTL Speed, Upon learning that Lex Luthor was about to be elected president in Lex Luthor 2000 #1, Superman flew off in a fit of rage and split one of Saturn’s small moons in half with one fly through. Not only does he have the raw power to do such a thing, but he got there in four minutes as said in the scan below. That’s millions of miles away

No Caption Provided

Superman is millions of times the speed of light, Superman and earth 2 Superman flew from earth to another galaxy in a short period of time, in pursuit of Superboy Prime who was going to destroy Oa and restart the universe, they obviously could not catch him but when the GL Corps slowed SBP down the 2 of them caught up with him and flew him through Krypton's red sun. Krypton is in the Andromeda Galaxy which is 2.5 Million light years away from Earth

While being timed by Maxwell Lord Superman flew to the sun and back in less than 2 minutes, another massive FTL speed feat, as said in Death Battle that is 9.4 Billion km/h or 8 times the speed of light

Superman can easily detect and see things moving faster than light

No Caption Provided

Superman has Nano Second reflexes and reaction time and can even measure the time between nano seconds, his perception of time is smaller than Nano Seconds

Zoom the Reverse Flash praising Superman's speed "Well done Superman your speed rivals my own"

No Caption Provided

Speed blitzing Mongul, Imperiex and Doomsday

Speed blitzes Lobo like a "super speed punching bag"

No Caption Provided

Rebuilds Bizzaro city in a moment

No Caption Provided

Superman taking Darkseid from Earth to the Sun in seconds

No Caption Provided

Catching the Flash, another massive FTL character and the fastest superhero

Goes to Paris, into a shop, grabs a bottle of Champagne, goes back to America and changes clothes in between two words mid sentence

No Caption Provided

Superman can race with speeding photons/light

No Caption Provided

Superman keeps up with a rocket going through hyperspace and at insane speeds

Superman flew from Vega to Earth in a very short time, Vega is 25 light years away from Earth, showing massively FTL speeds

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

When Superman goes light speeds his insane speeds bends time and space around him

No Caption Provided

Superman hears Kyle Rayner calling for help and flies all the way to another Solar System in a short period of time, that is a massively FTL speed feat (it would take light 4 years just to reach the nearest solar system which superman obviously did not take that long to reach there, he did not even take one year nor month or a week not even a day to reach kyle) So this shows that Superman is thousands of times the speed of light

Strength

He has moved a planet out of orbit before

No Caption Provided

Easily closes a volcano

No Caption Provided

Lifts and flies a pyramid to Mars

No Caption Provided

Sun dipped Superman pushes War World, and pushes against its FTL thrusters, War World's thrusters enable it to move beyond light speed and its using its full power thrusters in an attempt to prevent Superman from pushing it

No Caption Provided

He can lift an infinite amount of weight, Superman lifts the Spectre together with Wonder Woman, Spectre weighs as much as eternity yet they lifted him

No Caption Provided

Effortlessly lifts and carries a huge ship with one hand

No Caption Provided

He throws a small sun and mini solar system which was rapidly getting bigger

No Caption Provided

Superman has also pulled the earth away from the sun at high speeds while Starbreaker was pushing it towards the sun, Superman even said he can feel Starbreaker's pull getting stronger, nonetheless he still powered through and moved the earth back into its proper orbit

No Caption Provided

Superman can lift an infinite amount of weight, Superman along with Captain Marvel lifted a book with infinite pages(which equals infinite weight), and then they started reading it, each of them lifted half of that book and half of infinity is still infinity

No Caption Provided

Durability Feats

Superman tanks a supernova

No Caption Provided

Survives being smashed between Apokalypse and New Genesis, 2 planets much larger than Earth

No Caption Provided

Tankes Superboy Prime's punches while they are flying trough an asteroid belt made of Kryptonite + flying trough a Red Sun+ crashing on the planet Mogo

Tanking Darkseid's omega beams several times even to the face and still going strong

Easily survived being thrown into the sun by Eradicator and escapes

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Superman easily tanks the destructive force of a Nova and was fine after, a Nova is a small star exploding like our sun exploding

No Caption Provided

Survives and escapes a double Black Hole, and escapes it by going light speed against its pull

No Caption Provided

Superman was able to withstand being on a localized gravity field that simulated the pull of a large black hole, and he stands up on it despite its massive pull

No Caption Provided

Surviving (despite being severely weakened by red sun's radiations) a Supernova 50 times bigger than Kepler's Supernova. According to the scan, when he sent the bomb into the sun eater, it exploded with a blast of 50 times Kepler's supernova, and as we see in the next part of the scan he is clearly hit by the explosion and it's pushing him away as he tanks it and has not even tried running away as yet, then he only starts to fly away when he realizes the black ball of radiation starts coming up behind him, so he did tank the supernova, but he did not tank the deadly ball of radiation that followed it. The explosion is mentioned before the shockwave Superman also sent the bomb meant to destroy the Sun-Eater at almost point blank range. He took the explosion of 50 Super Novas, and started flying away from the remains of the entropy bomb that was spreading outwards

Tanks being punched with the force of the entire planet
Tanks being punched with the force of the entire planet
No Caption Provided

Tanks being thrown into the earth with great force and was completely fine after

No Caption Provided

Easily tanks getting punched through the whole earth and laughing about it

No Caption Provided

Survives being double-punched by a God level being with the entire power of creation at his command JLA Heaven's Ladder

Superman absorbed enough energy which can vaporize half a Galaxy

In that same feat above, he was not destroyed that is very high and impressive durability, his body did not even explode from having all that energy and power inside him nor did it overwhelm him

Supes survives the Source Wall explosion

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Survives the Source Wall Explosion

No Caption Provided

TheClassicIon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By micah007123

Some scans are out of context and info is left out for several of them but nonetheless great job. Gotta love how powerful Superman is.

WELLDONE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Which scans are out of context?? Dragon ball fans already trying their bullshit

TheClassicIon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheClassicIon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TheClassicIon

@renchamp I would appreciate it if you told this guy @antimutant001 to not spam by blog with his negative comments, and certainly not bring realitywarper to a blog which I created which is what he is doing, when you already told realitywarper and I not to talk to or contact each other at all on CV, thanks

TheClassicIon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman wasnt holding back against black adam I'm pretty sure that was ww3 aND superman warned him he wasnt holding back

Hmm really ? Superman does not go all out to kill, and he stopped the punch just before it hit Adam, clearly holding back

TheClassicIon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By TheClassicIon
antimutant001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#14  Edited By antimutant001

@welldone: http://www.comicvine.com/profile/antimutant001/blog/debunking-superman-wank/102999/

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

1.Superman feats are out of context.They are exaggerated.The scans I posted also the link will counter. if this respect thread is valid according to his fans. This makes the scans and links also valid.The scans say differently than the respect threads do. i don't true respect threads because they are out of context.

2.If superman fans deny this superman becomes a horrible inconsistent character.People's reaction will be superman is dull,boring, and overpowered.

All they do is make there hero look bad. I win either way. Superman would become extinct.No one reads pre-52 superman comics, because his fans take it out of context, and portray him as a god.

antimutant001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By antimutant001
RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#17  Edited By RealityWarper
antimutant001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By antimutant001

@realitywarper: sorry to I called you. I wanted to show you how funny this thread is.This just surpassed superboy prime thread.Everything is out of context.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#19  Edited By RealityWarper

@realitywarper: sorry to I called you. I wanted to show you how funny this thread is.This just surpassed superboy prime thread.Everything is out of context.

Tell me in private then. :)

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#23  Edited By SC  Moderator

There is a lot of passive aggressive insults towards other users going on in this thread. Its to stop immediately or some users are going to lose their ability to post for a few days. Remember talk about the characters and stories. Not each other.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9535a734784
deactivated-5c9535a734784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Ah memories. Still love the pre 52 Supes. Awesome hero. Don't have anything against the new 52 Supes as he's the same hero with a new costume. Awesome.

TheClassicIon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theclassicion: No probleme man :) , i think am gonna Make Superboy/Man prime respect thread .

Good idea, now I would like to see that, next I was thinking of making one with New 52 Superman, and Kyle Rayner and Hal Jordan, but I'am busy these days and haven't got the time to gather their feats and scans but I will

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebestofthebest said:

@theclassicion: No probleme man :) , i think am gonna Make Superboy/Man prime respect thread .

Good idea, now I would like to see that, next I was thinking of making one with New 52 Superman, and Kyle Rayner and Hal Jordan, but I'am busy these days and haven't got the time to gather their feats and scans but I will

Yeah lol , It was a New 52 Respect thread Full Feat's It was Banned Cuz of a new Rule . Superboy/Man Prime It's a Long very long one .. i belive there is Alot of it on the Vine lol . Kyle Is pretty Cool character Also Hal it Sound Good idea Giving them the respect they Should have :) .

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By buttersdaman000

@theclassicion:

The Shadow Moon was also accelerating at speeds of roughly 2000 km/s. Substitute the known variables into F = m*a and you'll find that Superman had to have exerted a force much greater than F to not only stop the moon in it's tracks but also completely shatter it. It's a much more impressive feat than people assume.

antimutant001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By antimutant001

The scans are out of context. It is copied and pasted from a respect thread, and overhyped.The shadow moon speed is itself a hyberbole, and never proven to be true.Where is his speed? Where is his durability?

This means that the villains are going lightspeed or FTL.They can destroy a planet with this failed logic.The scans bellow prove otherwise.Wow that Giant mech is surely going at lightspeed (sarcasm).

le0nhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antimutant001: well, the scans you posted are also "out of context", if you want to debate whether the feats posted in this respect thread are legit or not, try posting the full context behind the feat then prove your point.

posting multiple nitpicked scans showing superman getting beaten doesn't really help your argument

antimutant001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By antimutant001

@le0nhart: The feats I debunked are here. I'm too lazy to post them.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/rant-on-comicbook-fans-1652881/

Post them yourself.

Superman's heat vision did not heat up the planet.It was a creature to close to the sun causing problems.

Superman moved the planet because he was empowered by Strange Visitor.

Superman did not move Mageddon's gears. There were no gears. Aztek committed suicide, and released energy for superman to escape.Batman was just encouraging him to break free.Mageddon was weakened this why superman can esacpe.The entire comic is superman trying to break the chains. Mageddon wanted superman to watch his world to be destroyed.

Superman did not survive to merging planets. He was saved before the planet would completely crush him.

antimutant001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@le0nhart: Here is the full story.

http://www.comics101.com/comics101//news/Comics%20101/4/

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

Excellent stuff, keep up the good work ^_^

TheClassicIon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Excellent stuff, keep up the good work ^_^

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theclassicion:

The Shadow Moon was also accelerating at speeds of roughly 2000 km/s. Substitute the known variables into F = m*a and you'll find that Superman had to have exerted a force much greater than F to not only stop the moon in it's tracks but also completely shatter it. It's a much more impressive feat than people assume.

Yep , Agreed

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

Dcisthebest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ShaoKahn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@theclassicion: Ripping the hole in Emperor Joker head who absorbed 99 percent of Mxy's power .

Avatar image for super_saiyan_3_gohan
Super_Saiyan_3_Gohan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Some, but not all, of the scans ARE taken out of context. The fact that Superman could survive 50 supernova. FALSE. It flat-out said in the scan that he could endure the EM wave and the blast itself would have incinerated him. Were you even reading the same thing?

MacDonald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait are there just two guys here copy and pasting from two different debunking threads?

Lunarstorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_saiyan_3_gohan: You do know he was really really depleted in power just before that moment, right? It wasn't just some blast either it was red solar radiation he was avoiding, the backlash. He was at the epicenter of the blast tanking the 50x Kepler nova the radiation coming as the last remnant after that blast is what he avoided. It's in the scan you obviously choose to neglect. Do you even understand the stages how a Supernova expels it's mass and energies?

sooperfly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

is this the only respect thread for him on this website?

Zandalf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yarva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash #209

Superman and Wally West run around the city at faster than Mach 9,3983. This is a running feat but also a perception speed feat since they are running at faster than 2,000 miles per second. Not per hour, per second. And as the scans show they are talking to eachother and zig zagging to avoid destroying the city.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for supermanfan1938
Supermanfan1938

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PC is half of Rebirth. RB one shots