Possible Thor 3 Villain Clue in The Dark World?

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Dragonborn_CT

Warning: SOME MILD SPOILERS BELOW

There are no direct hints dropped that this villain will appear in a possible third Thor movie, but during the battle sequences at the beginning where the Asgardians fought against the Marauders, viewers with sharp eyes can spot a few red demons among the monsters, as well as in the scene where they are being carried to the dungeons. There is no other hint beyond that, but is it possible they are hinting the presence of Fire Demons and Surtur? Or its is just a coincidence?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Stefano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

i hope Surtur is the next villain!

Avatar image for iheartzombies92--defunct
IheartZombies92--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@dragonborn_ct: Did you just see the trailer? In that case, I believe you are mistaken.

The red-fire monster demon things are the "Accursed", basically superpowered Dark Elves that consume special stones to become huge, hulking super-creatures.

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iheartzombies92: No I think you are mistaking the scene I am referring to. You are referring to the prologue where we see Dark Elves using the Kursed stones to become monsters, but I am mentioning the scene right after the prologue, where Sif and Thor are fighting the Marauders in Vanaheim, and you can see a few demons among the enemies, suggesting they might come from Muspelheim. They are entirely different.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heh, interesting.

Avatar image for iheartzombies92--defunct
IheartZombies92--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@dragonborn_ct: Oh, I see! Nice. I myself have only heard of this villain, but he has quite a reputation, so I guess he'd be good for Thor 3

TazzMission

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TazzMission

id love another thor movie. really liked the dark world even with a under developed villain

i hope this would mean enchantress is in somehow

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iheartzombies92: Its cool. I would like to see Surtur in it, but I really want the Enchantress to make a appearance in a third movie, if they want to make one. I am pretty sure they will however.

TazzMission

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iheartzombies92: Its cool. I would like to see Surtur in it, but I really want the Enchantress to make a appearance in a third movie, if they want to make one. I am pretty sure they will however.

its a safe bet they will. its made alot of money internationaly so

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tazzmission: The official confirmation is all that is needed at the moment. We will probably only hear after Avengers 2, if everything goes alright with Captain America 2 and Guardians of the Galaxy.