christ that art is terrible

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By Gaoron

And people wonder why american comic books are dying.

batstroke2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#11  Edited By batstroke2000
@gaoron said:

And people wonder why american comic books are dying.

Comics aren't dying though. They are thriving more than they ever have in fact. There's still plenty of great stuff being published. Unfortunately, some people on this site think one bad comic = dying industry. Do you hold the same standards for manga or you don't mind being a hypocrite???

Avatar image for sophisticated_ignorance
Sophisticated_Ignorance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shes thicccc now? May start reading her comics.

rizaadxn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gross.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fat ladies now need representation?

Yes……so, what’s the issue?

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am very disappointed in the majority of comments in this thread.

I don’t mind griping over a change if it is meaningless in the long run. Empty res presentation without actually exploring the reason for the change.

These comments are very much not reflecting that attitude.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

christ that art is terrible

The art doesn’t look to be my taste either. I wouldn’t call it terrible, but it seems like it would work for something different.

CryoLancer47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By CryoLancer47

Would love to know why the person who might as well be the Emma Frost of DC. Someone who has learned to accept, use, and exploit her looks and attitude to get what she wants, whenever she wants it. And manipulate others to her every whim with her looks & pheromones. Became like this.

I'm legit interested. What's the reason for Ivy to become THICC? Was it a psychological issue or something? Did her confidence go down?

Absol123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cryolancer47:No reason was given.

I've never seen poison ivy eating anything but i did saw her drinking various liquids like wine, water, and juice.

Maybe juste like plants she does photosynthesis

Avatar image for deactivated-631a923a033aa
deactivated-631a923a033aa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn said:
@ghostodoofus2 said:

The issue is you representation people are retarded. Oh well atleast you know that even fictional super people can be overweight, undesirable, and die after walking up 5 stairs.

You can sleep well tonight.

Ajak_XV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

😭😭

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Huh? Where are these scans from?

She hasn't changed in her ongoing solo series...

RemyBoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quarantine got to her too huh

Absol123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Absol123
@geekryan said:

Huh? Where are these scans from?

She hasn't changed in her ongoing solo series...

No Caption Provided

It's basically Poison Ivy from the futur

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@absol123: It's set in an alternate future, so it isn't canon.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 anthp2000  Moderator  Online

@remyboy said:

Lmao.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By PyroFN
@robluffy said:
@pyrofn said:
@ghostodoofus2 said:

The issue is you representation people are retarded. Oh well atleast you know that even fictional super people can be overweight, undesirable, and die after walking up 5 stairs.

Lol, gee, I never realized wanting representation was a sign of mental disability. We aren’t in the 2000’s era where people are so insensitive, yet somehow you seem to have not grown since that era. What a shame.

It’s probably best that you first: learn some empathy for once in your life so that you can actually be a pleasant human being and learn at least some respect because you just lost all of it from me and will keep losing it from everyone around you.

I’m gonna tag a mod for that first statement because no one should ever have to deal with such a pathetic excuse of a human being like you. @god_spawn, @frozen, @jedixman

For everyone wondering why I am so pissed now of all times, no one should have to deal with:

1) Being blatantly disrespected in a public forum when there mods whose job are to deal with it. Do not be afraid to tag them if something like this happens, something I myself need to practice too.

2) Should not allow people to use such insensitive use of insults, such as “retarded” where there are legitimately people who actually deal with it through no fault of their own.

3) Someone being so much of an incel that they think the above is an example of being so overweight that they can’t move without hurting themselves. The same type of person who would would glorify the same skinny figured women who are going to such extreme lengths, such as food disorders, to match societies views of what’s beautiful.

Don’t believe me? Think of famous actresses of old like Marilyn Monroe or Judy Garland’s stories. Hell, even recent examples like Jennette McCurdy.

Skinniness is beautiful. It’s hard work and people as such should be admired as beautiful, but we should not be calling others retarded for seeing something other than a small female in a pencil skirt and a tube-top as beautiful. The real idiot of this thread just revealed themself and I am not holding back whatsoever after this if they dare try to come back for round 2, ergo why I am hoping a mod will get to this beforehand.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn said:
@robluffy said:
@pyrofn said:
@ghostodoofus2 said:

Lol, gee, I never realized wanting representation was a sign of mental disability. We aren’t in the 2000’s era where people are so insensitive, yet somehow you seem to have not grown since that era. What a shame.

It’s probably best that you first: learn some empathy for once in your life so that you can actually be a pleasant human being and learn at least some respect because you just lost all of it from me and will keep losing it from everyone around you.

I’m gonna tag a mod for that first statement because no one should ever have to deal with such a pathetic excuse of a human being like you. @god_spawn, @frozen, @jedixman

For everyone wondering why I am so pissed now of all times, no one should have to deal with:

1) Being blatantly disrespected in a public forum when there mods whose job are to deal with it. Do not be afraid to tag them if something like this happens, something I myself need to practice too.

2) Should not allow people to use such insensitive use of insults, such as “retarded” where there are legitimately people who actually deal with it through no fault of their own.

3) Someone being so much of an incel that they think the above is an example of being so overweight that they can’t move without hurting themselves. The same type of person who would would glorify the same skinny figured women who are going to such extreme lengths to match societies views of what’s beautiful.

Skinniness is beautiful. It’s hard work and people should be viewed as such, but we should not be calling others retarded for seeing something other than a small female in a pencil skirt and a tube-top as beautiful. The real idiot of this thread just revealed themself and I am not holding back whatsoever after this.

Amen

Avatar image for deactivated-648a60c474283
deactivated-648a60c474283

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably a one off design for some side story or something. I'm not opposed to design changes if there's a good reason given in the story, but I'm not that invested in Ivy anyway.

@remyboy said:

Lol.

McFlicky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice. 10/10 would bang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn said:
@robluffy said:
@pyrofn said:
@ghostodoofus2 said:

3) Someone being so much of an incel that they think the above is an example of being so overweight that they can’t move without hurting themselves. The same type of person who would would glorify the same skinny figured women who are going to such extreme lengths, such as food disorders, to match societies views of what’s beautiful.

Don’t believe me? Think of famous actresses of old like Marilyn Monroe or Judy Garland’s stories. Hell, even recent examples like Jennette McCurdy.

Skinniness is beautiful. It’s hard work and people as such should be admired as beautiful, but we should not be calling others retarded for seeing something other than a small female in a pencil skirt and a tube-top as beautiful. The real idiot of this thread just revealed themself and I am not holding back whatsoever after this if they dare try to come back for round 2, ergo why I am hoping a mod will get to this beforehand.

Pathetic crybaby I’m not reading any of that beyond the highlighted green mod area. I hit so close to home lol

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@robluffy: Good, then I won’t feel one bit bad about any of what I said about you. Good luck justifying what you said to me.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn said:

@robluffy: Good, then I won’t feel one bit bad about any of what I said about you. Good luck justifying what you said to me.

You sound like such a nobody lmao, the essay gave it away and this sealed the deal. As if anyone would care about what the likes of you types about them, go read Poison Treebranch 🤣

SpongeGar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By PyroFN

@robluffy: No. You are stuck with this nobody until a mod comes in.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why do they do this stuff?? Like, what's the point??

I guess it just gets people angry and then it garners attention on social media so dimwitted far leftists can use their useless liberal arts degree and write some article on some irrelevant blogsite, "New Poison Ivy design shows America needs to have a discussion about its systemic Fatphobia"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn said:

Am I tho?? I think not loser

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Only desperate clowns with no standards would smash Poison Treebranch based off these horribly drawn panels

Avatar image for miguelcervantes
MiguelCervantes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Comics are dying no matter how much ProfessorCuckhold or SirFizzDeny say or try to protect.

#GoWokeGoBroke

Avatar image for miguelcervantes
MiguelCervantes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In all seriousness, I don't even care about Ivy, but this art is terrible.

Avatar image for deactivated-635a8f29e06c3
deactivated-635a8f29e06c3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obese under-dwellers getting outraged over what is obviously a different take and alt storyline will always be hilarious to me.

That said, she's probably been eating too much meat

No Caption Provided

killerboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you would smash fat poison ivy then you need to log off.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn said:

Ironic. Lol! Thank you, whatever mod did this. @frozen, @god_spawn, @jedixman

*gasp* Have ye returned to me? Or are you someone else? Luckily for me, I don’t need to desire someone to say they are pretty or handsome. So, I’m staying!

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

What the hell is happening right now? Lmao

No Caption Provided

KorraAlone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She wears the weight well tbh, would smash

Avatar image for deactivated-631ce36b1a9ea
deactivated-631ce36b1a9ea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn said:
@deactivated-631a923a033aa said:
@pyrofn said:

@killerboi said:

*gasp* Have ye returned to me? Or are you someone else? Luckily for me, I don’t need to desire someone to say they are pretty or handsome. So, I’m staying!

You’re so fucking retarded its sad. LMFAOO

Did you REALLY think a mod got rid of me??? For a post count as high as yours you are a clueless bitch.

killerboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn: What the heck are you talking about?

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn: What the heck are you talking about?

Sorry. Don’t worry about it.

@pyrofn said:
@deactivated-631a923a033aa said:
@pyrofn said:

@killerboi said:

You’re so fucking retarded its sad. LMFAOO

Did you REALLY think a mod got rid of me??? For a post count as high as yours you are a clueless bitch.

Oh, so you are still here.

Now I get to spend more time with your beautiful attitude. For an edgy user, you are pretty tame. Shall we highlight more of that personality everyone so wants to get to know about?

ReaperTheGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wow so brave