- What do you do when the most trusted hero in the world goes rogue and starts leveling citys?
- When do you consider the most loved hero that saved the world a hundred times over Irredeemable?
I'll update this later with scans of it.
In this universe, there are guardians that project there sectors and protect planets and what not. Two in specific loved earth so much, they wanted to have a part of it so they make there own "baby", this baby went to a random woman that wanted a child more then anyone else in the entire world, so she was chosen, but inturn, this woman was psychologically insane and Plutonian adopted her personality when he turned into a human child. After years of people being scared of him, and going through atleast 6 different foster homes, he finally found a foster family that helped guide him and his dad helped him with his powers (His own Kent family), but the dad ALWAYS told him to put everyone else above himself, and every christmas when Tony (Plutonians name) got Toys, he had to give them to kids that wanted them. He pretty much never got anything and had to give everything up to everyone else. His mom later developed a Tumor but Tony never told the father because he was always taught to put his family behind everyone else. The dad attempted to kill Tony and his wife by driving into oncoming traffic, it killed both Tony's mom and dad but he himself had no damage inflicted upon himself. He later adopted a persona of a name I can't remember as his alter ego at a radio station by donning glasses and changing his hair slightly (Sounds familiar). He later donned the Hero name Plutonian with his tights and became the most beloved and trusted hero in the world and a couple alien planets to boot. He eventually got tired of being pushed around, everyone complaining he wasn't doing enough and snapped and went on a rampage and leveled the city he once called his home town.
Strength (II) - He probably has more then this, I may of missed them.
- Scan 1: Flying through a moutain like its butter
- Scan 2: Casually lifts up a skyscraper one handed
- Scan 3: Flys through the ground like butter
- Scan 4: Pulls a submarine casually
- Scan 5: Punches straight through a giant robot and disarms a nuclear bomb.
- Scan 6-7: Sinks singapore by flying into it.
- Scan 8: Stops the moon from rotating
- Scan 9: throwing meteors at Singapore
- Scan 10: going though the ground like butter again
- Scan 1-3: While Tony was captured by Aliens, They made him a prisoner and controlled him via an exoskeleton because he was trapped in his own mind (through willpower and by his own free-will) living in a fantasy universe. To test out a thing to keep prisoners in line (if they tried to escape), They have a blackhole in the middle of the mine and they tested it out to impress their surperiors, this feat is good because not only can the Blackhole not pull Tony down, they turned it up one hundred fold, it turned every other alien there into goo including one that could split planets in two. On TOP of that, Tony isn't even trying to hold himself up because he like I said before trapped himself in his own head.
- Scan 4-5: No affect to being thrown into the middle of the sun (He had protection going into by being trapped in a prison cell that weighed as much as a dwarf star)
- Scan 6-7: Tanks about a dozen star busting attacks. Wasn't even knocked unconcious.
- Scan 8: Tanks a self-made Nuclear explosion
- Scan 9: Tanks another (seemingly) Nuclear explosion. Also shows his intangibility.
- Scan 10: Tanking a random energy blast
- Scan 11-12: Tanks an attack that competely vaporized a city
- Scan 13: Tanking another energy blast
- Scan 14-17: 3 Seperate instances of him being unaffected by giant explosions
- Scan 18: Lasers from aliens just bouncing off of him. "The hardest part is keeping them from hurting themselves" (He means from it ricocheting off of him) - Impressive for him to predict where every laser will end up so he can move so it won't hit any of them.
- Scan 1: Speed blitzing a bunch of aliens
- Scan 2: Appearing as a blur
- Scan 3: After throwing a giant glass ball at a giant, he had deskinned a guy and made his costume within the time it took to strike his target.
- Scan 4: Dodging lasers after they were fired
- Scan 5-6: Outraced a radio wave (FTL)
- Scan 7: Flew so fast that the shockwave alone cut three different skyscrapers in half
- Scan 8-10: He flew a Nuke to the desert, flew back, blocked automatic fire from a cop, redirected a fire hydrat into a burning building and aprehended the guy that shot at the cop before the nuke exploded, it was at (0:00) when he picked it up.
- Scan 11: Goes from the middle of an office to a park in a swift blur
- Scan 12: Misc speed feat
- Scan 13-14: Flys from space and around half the world within a picosecond
- Scan 1: Cosmic Awareness, I guess this is that. How else do you detect what someone wrote in their journal on the other side of the world? (He didn't have TP at this point in time)
- Scan 2: Misc senses
- Scan 3: He can hear any whisper on the planet
Misc Powers (VI)
- Scan 1: Melts the skin off of people (Laser Vison)
- Scan 2: Lobotomizing his sidekick (Laser Vison)
- Scan 3: Could atomize a human by whistleing loudly
- Scan 4-6: Describing his powers
- Scan 7: Using low level TK
- Scan 8: He can look through peoples eyes and see all of their memories (Not Telepathy, but he has that too)
- Scan 9: Ice breathe
- Scan 10: Intangibility & He busted a mountain or mountain range as the explosion is large with the snap of his fingers using his psionics to manipulate quantum entanglement
- Scan 11: Making sand into glass
- Scan 12: More TK
- Scan 13-14: Showing high destrucive power with his laser vison, enough to competely vaporize 4 different citys in seconds
- Scan 15: Moving fast enough to make his body into a mini tornado
- Scan 1: Without looking, he breaks off a piece of a mug a throws it through a guys arm.
- Scan 2: Throws 7 giant sphere things from space, and just to spite his partner, he threw each one millimeters away from killing someone on purpose.