• 105 results
#1 Posted by Zaratthustra (83 posts) - - Show Bio

State of Zhao is the original setting of I Shall Seal the Heavens. It is where Meng Hao lived when he was a scholar and before he stepped into the world of cultivation. The Reliance Sect was also located in the State of Zhao. This state is situated in the backwaters of Southern Domain. The State of Zhao later revealed to be a Patriarch Reliance who is a giant demonic turtle.

“Patriarch Reliance seemed to be growing angrier and angrier. As he spoke, the land of the State of Zhao shook even harder. In the northern part of the nation, a thunderous roar sounded up into the Heavens. A massive crack appeared in the land, millions of miles long, and growing longer!

If you could stand far up in the sky and look down, you would be able to see that this massive crack was not a straight line, but a curving arc.

Patriarch Reliance seemed to be gnashing his teeth. The sound reverberated across the land. A huge crack appeared in the eastern region of the State of Zhao, accompanied by a thunderous roar. The shape of the crack was a massive semi-circle.

As his voice boomed out, Meng Hao’s eyes suddenly grew wide. He looked back at the land of the State of Zhao behind him. It seethed like an ocean, under the echoes of Patriarch Reliance’s words.

When Lord Revelation heard the words, his expression changed to one of shock. Without even thinking about it, he began to move backward.

Another crashing boom rolled out across the State of Zhao, and a massive crack appeared in the south. At the same time, in the east, a fourth arcing crack appeared, accompanied by a thunderous bang. The four massive cracks split out to meet each other, surrounding the entire State of Zhao in a massive circle.

The entirety of the State of Zhao was contained' in this 'enormous circle which suddenly… began to rise into the air. Black soil was revealed, and a fierce gale wind blew in all directions. Massive amounts of soil crumbled off the edges.

As it rose up, the land quaked and clouds roiled in the sky. Lord Revelation’s face was pale, his eyes filled with shock.

The ground rumbled as it rose higher and higher into the air. Three thousand meters, fifteen thousand, thirty thousand. It rose so high that it was impossible to describe. The land rose up, and Meng Hao was still on it. He felt as if he were approaching the Heavens. The land contained the cities of the mortals, the three great Sects, Milky Way city, and countless lives!

The entire State of Zhao was being lifted up, rising away from the earth, away from the Southern Domain. Beneath it was a massive, enormous hole in the ground! The hole was, of course, the same size as the entire State of Zhao!

Standing above the hole was a vicious-looking turtle, as large as the entire State of Zhao, its body covered with countless black spikes!!" - I Shall Seal the Heavens - Chapter 94

The state of Zhao is the country on the back of Patriarch Reliance.

So, it’s a circle and it has millions of miles. Meaning that it has at least 8 millions of miles of the circumference.

Now we can start to calculate the size of State of Zhao:

1. State of Zhao

- 10 million miles long Circumference (10 over 8 as it's said it's still growing)

Area: 20,610,470,515,461 km2

There are four Continents on Planet South Heaven and one Sea, Milky Way Sea.

The four Continents are: Southern Domain, Eastern Lands, Northern Reaches and Western Desert.

1. "If you compared it in size with the Southern Domain, the Milky Way Sea would be approximately five times as large." - I Shall Seal the Heavens - Chapter 632

2. "The whole world was neatly displayed on the map, and its image was now burned into Meng Hao’s brain. The Southern Domain comprised a vast section of the lands of South Heaven, whereas the State of Zhao was just a tiny dot on its perimeter.

"The Southern Domain is so big that it could hold thousands of the State of Zhao…" I Shall Seal the Heavens - Chapter 36

One Continent – for Low Ball of 2000 Countries

Low Ball – 2 000 Countries with 10 millions miles long Circumference

Area: 4.1220941030922e+16 km2

One Continent – for High Ball of 10 000 Countries

High Ball – 10 000 Countries with 10 millions miles long Circumference

Area: 2.0610470515461e+17 km2

Seeing as the four Continents are equals in size and the Milky Way Sea is 5 times bigger than one continent, we have a total of 9 continents that make the whole Planet.

Planet South Heaven - Low Ball

Area: 3.70988469278298e+17 km2

Diameter: 687,282,467 km

Compared to our Sun: 494.09 bigger

Compared to our Earth: 53,9938.35 bigger

Planet South Heaven - High Ball

Area: 1.85494234639149e+18 km2

Diameter: 1,536,810,316 km

Compared to our Sun: 1,104.82 bigger

Compared to our Earth: 120,609.81 bigger

What do guys think?

#2 Posted by Zaratthustra (83 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by Yasindermann (1251 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by Sungsam (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

@thekillerklok Is aware of other ISSTH readers on the Vine, please ask him to tag them here.

Also, it is nice that you recognize that the Multiversity Bloc is one of the best on judgement of Cosmology stuff. Thanks!

I am however, also aware that you are trying to push for ISSTH on a forum surroudned around Outerversalism.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Thread:2846847

Zara, I know you are trying to push ISSTH under the tiering system there right now as you have an account there and are pushing it in multiple threads there.

But BE WARNED, you trying to push ISSTH under the Outerversalist tiering system might severely lowball it under that garbage tiering system. @zgtfreak and @etriel can explain more.

#5 Posted by Zaratthustra (83 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, it's my thread. I'm asking on both as I want more opinions, nothing wrong with that. As I can't make a profile here like there to post all the things. It's easier.

#6 Posted by Helloman (30115 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay.

#7 Edited by zgtfreak (2211 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd use the high-ball, as I always support using high-balls, so long as said high-ball is an actual possibility and not wank, which in this case it seems to be a valid possibility, so I'll go with the high-ball. You can use the low-ball if you want to play it safe with skeptics though.

All in all an interesting read, and the calcs seem accurate (granted I may be too tired right now to judge accurately).

#8 Posted by Zaratthustra (83 posts) - - Show Bio

@zgtfreak: Thanks for the input. Do you think that at such big size, the gravity will affect the characters from the verse? For example one of them after living there and then coming on our Earth?

#9 Posted by johnsmjs36 (691 posts) - - Show Bio

It would be quite fun to have Xianxia characters in battles. But if we go by @sungsam Cosmology interpretation than they would not scale very high but if we just go by feats than they would be Lucifer tier.

#10 Edited by Sungsam (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

@johnsmjs36 said:

It would be quite fun to have Xianxia characters in battles. But if we go by @sungsam Cosmology interpretation than they would not scale very high but if we just go by feats than they would be Lucifer tier.

Their Cosmology is Infinite Dimensional and above. I don't see how they would not go very high. If not roughly similar to Lucifer.

I'm trying to form my own answer for the OP though.

#11 Edited by johnsmjs36 (691 posts) - - Show Bio

@sungsam: Not all of theirs. While they treat realms as similar to dimensions if we read the novels their realms itself are in limited number. For eg: Li Qiye tanks a blast that destroys entire omniverse and recreates it himself but they only have 13 higher realms.

#12 Posted by Sungsam (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

@sungsam: Not all of theirs. While they treat realms as similar to dimensions if we read the novels their realms itself are in limited number. For eg: Li Qiye tanks a blast that destroys entire omniverse and recreates it himself but they only have 13 higher realms.

Are each of these 13 realms Infinite Dimensional on their own?

#13 Edited by etriel (568 posts) - - Show Bio

meng hao manipulates daos/taikyoku from what i hear.. by that logic, he can literally solo all hadou gods with that outerverse/taikyoku wank.

#14 Posted by johnsmjs36 (691 posts) - - Show Bio

@sungsam: Every Xianxia novels treats realms differently thats why I said Xianxia not a particular novel like IISTH or Emperor Domination. In ED( the one with 13 realms) it is treated as similar to higher dimenson but infinite at the same time. The strongest being of lower dimension would be vastly inferior to the strongest being of the higher dimension but the one from lower dimension would still be comparable to other higher beings. Each realm has its own infinite dimensions but the realms itself can be treated as a dimension. A dimension containing infinite dimensions. Gets a bit confusing. The power of a being doesn't depend upon the realm of their world but the realm/level of their own power. Each novel has different level and realm according to their setting but when they reach first stage of God realm( realms are separated into various stages/levels) then they become a multiversal.

#15 Posted by Sungsam (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

@johnsmjs36: In other words, realms = dimensions, but each of these realms also contain infinite dimensions?

So each of these 13 Heavens are a hierarchy, and there are Infinite Dimensions in each right?

You confirm this right?

#16 Edited by etriel (568 posts) - - Show Bio

@johnsmjs36:if what sungsam is thinking of the verse is true.

then those novels would literally solo composite dc like nothing.

if it is infinite times of infinite orders of infinity x13 above infinite dimensional. you really have to be serious when we are asking these questions since we are the local multiverse guys of this board.

#17 Edited by johnsmjs36 (691 posts) - - Show Bio

@sungsam @etriel: Basically, Yes. The thing that irks me a bit on these novels is the sheer size of their planets and what not. They have a compound that stretches for 150000 km and that's for below average clans. Issth has caves that are infinite dimensional worlds and their are uncountable caves in a single realm. Then there are other realms. Planets revolve around freakin mountains.

#18 Posted by zgtfreak (2211 posts) - - Show Bio

@johnsmjs36: Each realm has its own infinite dimensions but the realms itself can be treated as a dimension. A dimension containing infinite dimensions.

No Caption Provided

If what you're saying is true, then this is BEYOND OP.

I see a problem though...

The strongest being of lower dimension would be VASTLY inferior to the strongest being of the higher dimension but the one from lower dimension would still be comparable to other higher beings.

Vastly, meaning not infinitely?

#19 Edited by Sungsam (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

@johnsmjs36 said:

@sungsam: Basically, Yes.

Well holy shit. (pardon my language) but we finally have something that legit topples Composite DC.

John, would it be fine for either you and @zaratthustra to construct a map regarding the cosmology and point to us the infinite dimensions in each realm? So it can be used. And we can understand it better. Made in anyway is fine, even paint.

#20 Posted by zgtfreak (2211 posts) - - Show Bio

@sungsam: @etriel

The strongest being of lower dimension would be VASTLY inferior to the strongest being of the higher dimension but the one from lower dimension would still be comparable to other higher beings.

Vastly, meaning not infinitely?

A bit suspicious on this.

@zgtfreak: Thanks for the input. Do you think that at such big size, the gravity will affect the characters from the verse? For example one of them after living there and then coming on our Earth?

A bit of extrapolation but I'd say yes, as this logically makes sense.

#21 Posted by Zaratthustra (83 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm happy to help make one, but I hope you don't mean for Emperor Domination cause that one is 3578 chapter long and is still not finished. It's completely something else. Plus I gave up on Emperor Domination around chapter 800 or so, in rest I know things from looking on forums.

#22 Posted by Yasindermann (1251 posts) - - Show Bio

@sungsam@etriel I gotta need to learn more english, so I ask: So they are 13 realms, right? In each realm, they are a countless number of dimensions, but even just 1 dimension is basically an infinite-dimensional? Shit, boy. So they are 13 levels of infinite above infinite-dimensional? Lol, OP.

#23 Edited by Sungsam (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

@etriel: @yasindermann: @zgtfreak:

ISSTH and other XianXia novels like it are CHINESE verses. So basically the Chinese just shat on everyone else in terms of power levels? Wow.

Get the fuck outta the way world, Japan and the West. I welcome our new Chinese Suggsversal Overlords. If this is true, I WELCOME THEM.

#24 Edited by johnsmjs36 (691 posts) - - Show Bio

@sungsam: The authors are basically taking a weed or something when they are creating this. I am actually far behind with only ch 71 on ED but even then MC is at his weakest and his (holding back) kick weighs a mountain range of that verse which weighs a lot probably. The power creep is unbelievable. 1st arc fodder in 60 chapters are city level and the main villain is country to country+level. Within a few chapters we see people whose sword strike can cut through galaxies. In most of the novels, god realm means Hadou Gods like cosmos ranging from 1000s of universes to anything no of universes where the creator is pure omnipotent. When they reach Universal Creator/Primordial level they basically create the similar type of Universe( Its same as the one in the setting with realms and whatnot but they call it Universe as it contains everything) by being omnipotent. It has happened to Linley from Coiling Dragon as he becomes a god ( before that he had his own multiverse where he was omnipotent) then creates the setting for next book stellar transformation.

#25 Posted by Yasindermann (1251 posts) - - Show Bio

@sungsam Literally only insane-balled Umineko can beat them, lol.

#26 Edited by etriel (568 posts) - - Show Bio

@yasindermann said:

insane balling any verse is just pure wank. here we should be based on valued fact to fact basis. do not encourage this sinder. because its how we got the demon king wank.

#27 Posted by Yasindermann (1251 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by zgtfreak (2211 posts) - - Show Bio

@sungsam said:

ISSTH and other XianXia novels like it are CHINESE verses. So basically the Chinese just shat on everyone else in terms of power levels? Wow.

Get the fuck outta the way world, Japan and the West. I welcome our new Chinese Suggsversal Overlords. If this is true, I WELCOME THEM.

I indeed welcome it as well, but I am skeptical due to that last statement. I hope one of these XianXia people can clear that up though, so this can be the ultimate kick in the face to Japan and America.

#29 Posted by Yasindermann (1251 posts) - - Show Bio

@zgtfreak said:
@sungsam said:

I indeed welcome it as well, but I am skeptical due to that last statement. I hope one of these XianXia people can clear that up though, so this can be the ultimate kick in the face to Japan and America.

Comic fans now: ''Omnipotent+ Beyonder solos''

Anime fans: ''They are just low hyperversal, lol''

#30 Posted by zgtfreak (2211 posts) - - Show Bio

@etriel said:
@yasindermann said:

insane balling any verse is just pure wank. here we should be based on valued fact to fact basis. do not encourage this sinder. because its how we got the demon king wank.

#31 Edited by etriel (568 posts) - - Show Bio

@yasindermann said:

@etriel: Ok, thanks!

no seriously, that is a bad idea. because we have a new verse potentially beating all the verses we know, we should wank the ones we know to beat the new one? thats not a good idea.

what if some mongolian or indian guy wrote an infinity x insaneball umineko cosmology? will we wank umineko even beyond and beyond that too? to what end? why does everything have to end with umineko?

not trying to be hard on you friend. but i just want to discourage behavior that will blow into bad behavior. because thats non-interactive debating.

#32 Posted by Yasindermann (1251 posts) - - Show Bio

@etriel said:
@yasindermann said:

@etriel: Ok, thanks!

no seriously, that is a bad idea. because we have a new verse potentially beating all the verses we know, we should wank the ones we know to beat the new one? thats a bad attitude.

what if some mongolian or indian guy wrote an infinity x insaneball umineko cosmology? will we wank umineko even beyond and beyond that too? to what end? why does everything have to end with umineko?

not trying to be hard on you friend. but i just want to discourage behavior that will blow into bad behavior. because thats non-interactive debating.

I didn't intend to use insane-ball, anyway. But you're right!

#33 Posted by Thekillerklok (10096 posts) - - Show Bio

@zaratthustra:

I'm not receiving any notifications at all right now. (good ol comicvine.)

that said this looks like a much cleaner calc then I had...

Mortals live on the planet safely, Please note that inanimate objects in this series can hold wills/magical laws. so cosmic bodies can act in ways differently then real word physics would imply. so I really don't know about scaling gravity to size.

@sungsam: Every Xianxia novels treats realms differently thats why I said Xianxia not a particular novel like IISTH or Emperor Domination. In ED( the one with 13 realms) it is treated as similar to higher dimenson but infinite at the same time. The strongest being of lower dimension would be vastly inferior to the strongest being of the higher dimension but the one from lower dimension would still be comparable to other higher beings. Each realm has its own infinite dimensions but the realms itself can be treated as a dimension. A dimension containing infinite dimensions. Gets a bit confusing. The power of a being doesn't depend upon the realm of their world but the realm/level of their own power. Each novel has different level and realm according to their setting but when they reach first stage of God realm( realms are separated into various stages/levels) then they become a multiversal.

Yep it's been a pain for me trying to describe xianxia realm scaling.

I often go with a concept people are already familiar with like New game +, But that is a very crude description.

@etriel said:

meng hao manipulates daos/taikyoku from what i hear.. by that logic, he can literally solo all hadou gods with that outerverse/taikyoku wank.

Meng Hao could Change/Destroy Dao's with a thought at half step to ancestor. He also shows off conceptual transcendence. Reaching ancestor allowed him to create Dao's.

#34 Posted by Zaratthustra (83 posts) - - Show Bio

@sungsam@zgtfreak@yasindermann If you want to know more about Emperor Domination ask @TheTruthTeller, because I know he made some posts with Li Qiye(mc of Emperor Domination). I don't know how high he is but he has feats - copied them from an old thread.

An area equivalent to 462,365 Universes by throwing a casual punch's shockwave destroyed it.

He can time travel with his physical speed.

He traveled across Trillion Universes using his physical speed in instant by walking and was travelling in to the past destroyed omniverse time line when it was getting destroyed.

And tanked it's destruction and came out unscathed.

Can Pinch low high multiversal beings to death.

Has Death Scripture which makes like Highest Tier Multiversal Doomsday.

He Revives when he is killed and the same thing that killed him won't work on him.

Unless he is hitted by 10x times of the same power.

The Death Scriptures keeps upgrading him.

Has Space Scriptures.

Can Create Alternate copy of his enemy to fight against them.

The copy is strong as the original and can use all his powers and hax.

He killed beings who were Hyperversal and Hyperversal + and send their corpses flying through the multiverse.

And has Destroyed the Omniverse.

There are more-all are posted by TheTruthTeller.

#35 Edited by Sayo_Yasuda (34 posts) - - Show Bio

@johnsmjs36: Every Xianxia novels treats realms differently thats why I said Xianxia not a particular novel like IISTH or Emperor Domination. In ED( the one with 13 realms) it is treated as similar to higher dimenson but infinite at the same time. The strongest being of lower dimension would be vastly inferior to the strongest being of the higher dimension but the one from lower dimension would still be comparable to other higher beings. Each realm has its own infinite dimensions but the realms itself can be treated as a dimension.

I dare say that this sounds 13-D if I do say so myself... It seems like these dimensions inside each of these 13 realms are a finite amount above each other due to the word "vastly" being used and not "infinite."

The strongest being of lower dimension would be vastly inferior to the strongest being of the higher dimension but the one from lower dimension would still be comparable to other higher beings

but the one from lower dimension would still be comparable to other higher beings

What does that last part mean @johnsmjs36? Are you saying that the strongest being from a lower dimension can contend with weaker beings from a higher one? If so, then that is not an infinite difference in dimensional power...

@sungsam@etriel@zgtfreak You three seem like exceptional cosmologist... What do you think?

#36 Posted by etriel (568 posts) - - Show Bio

@thekillerklok:

I often go with a concept people are already familiar with like New game +, But that is a very crude description.

i read your source where the realms contains infinite dimensions. you can actually prove that each of the realm hierarchy has infinite dimensions right? explicitly. like i said killer.

one of you three have to construct for us a map to understand it better.

#37 Edited by Yasindermann (1251 posts) - - Show Bio

Let me get this straight:

The DC metaverse is an quantum metaverse and the higher places of existence from the composite DC transcend the main DC metaverse by several FINITE layers.

In ISSTH, even one dimension can be treated as infinite-dimensional and there are still infinite dimensions in one realm, which would already scale one infinite-dimensional cosmology in ISSTH to double infinite-dimensional. But this continues with other 12 realms with the same cosmology, which would still scale the ISSTH cosmology 12+ orders of infinite beyond an double infinite-dimensional multiverse. While higher places from composite DC just transcend the metaverse by an FINITE amount, ISSTH transcend double infinite-dimensional by 12+ layers of INFINITE.

Infinite>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Finite

@etriel@sungsam@zgtfreak It's so funny how people say: ''Comics are the strongerst!'' or ''Anime are the strongest!'', while this chinese novel would shit on all of them.

@zaratthustra And again: Thanks!

#38 Posted by johnsmjs36 (691 posts) - - Show Bio

@yasindermann: They are what happens when Suggsverse and Demonbane are combined with steroids. That's why I said about @Sungsam tiering and just going with the feats. In other series Eos mc gets a major powerboost in Xianxia mc becomes omnipotent.

#39 Posted by Zaratthustra (83 posts) - - Show Bio

@etriel: I'm assuming you mean a map for I Shall Seal the Heavens, because if you mean for Emperor Domination then it's a rip.

#40 Posted by Yasindermann (1251 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Edited by johnsmjs36 (691 posts) - - Show Bio

@sayo_yasuda: Mc only goes to higher realms when they are not that far behind in power because they know what will happen if they go there before jumping in power. Apart from the Mc, if suppose the main arc villain of lower realm ( Second strongest of their realm) goes into higher realm. The disciples would shat on him like Mile Tyson vs a 10 year old child that has no hands, is blind and no legs. It is not mainstream because apart from few gems most are only chapters about MC getting stronger and Mc getting beaten. Plus they are 2000+chapters stories

#42 Posted by etriel (568 posts) - - Show Bio

@yasindermann: dont talk about composite dc in this thread please. its derailing.

#43 Edited by etriel (568 posts) - - Show Bio

@thekillerklok: @zaratthustra: @johnsmjs36:

guys. cosmic hierarchy of emperors damnation for one or whatever. the cosmology is actually like this?

No Caption Provided

i made this in excel. if this is true, this shits on literally all official fictions.

#44 Edited by Sungsam (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

Basically what Etriel said. But Etriel being too professional again. Lel

Anyway, I'm reviewing the sources at hand.

#45 Posted by Sayo_Yasuda (34 posts) - - Show Bio

@sayo_yasuda: Mc only goes to higher realms when they are not that far behind in power because they know what will happen if they go there before jumping in power. Apart from the Mc, if suppose the main arc villain of lower realm ( Second strongest of their realm) goes into higher realm. The disciples would shat on him like Mile Tyson vs a 10 year old child that has no hands, is blind and no legs.

Alright, so would you say that the difference between these dimensions inside the 13 realms are truly infinite? Or is the gap merely very high?

#46 Posted by Thekillerklok (10096 posts) - - Show Bio

@etriel said:

@thekillerklok:

i read your source where the realms contains infinite dimensions. you can actually prove that each of the realm hierarchy has infinite dimensions right? explicitly. like i said killer.

one of you three have to construct for us a map to understand it better.

Well, the focus on the space is a bit odd, Realm scaling is entirely about a hierarchy of more profound concepts.

let me give you an example of something you could find in a xianxia.

Dao of space (at 3d)< great dao of space (4d) < Grand dao of space (infinite d)< Ultimate dao of space (???) < Bullshit Dao of space (???x???) < Super bullshit dao of....

Now the differences in change between dao's doesn't have to be as drastic as above, but it's all about places with more and more "profound" dao's.

#47 Edited by johnsmjs36 (691 posts) - - Show Bio

@sungsam: Yeah. But to truly understand you have to radically read almost all to have a better understanding. I quit after seeing those long chapters. In world defying dan god, Chen Xiang gets strong and travels through all dimensions and later comments that the entirety of mortal world realm was weak so he goes to higher dimensions.

#48 Posted by etriel (568 posts) - - Show Bio

@johnsmjs36: @thekillerklok:

are you both in disagreement of this graph i showed?

No Caption Provided

each dao realm or whatever is something like this?

#49 Posted by Zaratthustra (83 posts) - - Show Bio

@etriel Sorry but I can't talk about Emperor Domination Cosmology as I don't know much only what I have seen on other threads and what I may say will be wrong. I can only go an search some feats of his from old threads, but I won't touch this one regarding the Dimensions. Only thing to know is that he will surely become Omnipotent at the end of Novel as that is intention of the Author.

#50 Edited by johnsmjs36 (691 posts) - - Show Bio

@etriel: No. It is good. This is the reason even VSwiki doesn't list them as it would flood with the sheer amount of multiversals and omnipotents running around. Plus, Xianxia characters would occupy top of the list which I doubt they would want to see. These are the characters who can helped in increasing their powers by drugs.