Pitch your movie!!!

RavenKingXXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By RavenKingXXX

So I got this idea were people could pitch their movie idea for a character, or what changes you would make for to an existing one.

So here is one of my for batman.

It would be more of a Robin movie really. So a few years after Jason toes death, batman has become this brutal don't give a shit if he kills a person hero. dick Grayson worrying about this and try's to convince him to let him taken on the roll of Gotham's protector, but Bruce is to stubborn and refuses. Tim drake has noticed that batman has changed, and dons a mock Robin costume and sneaks into crime scenes and stops muggings untill he catches batmans attention, who at first tells him to quit, but he eventually decides to train dick into becoming Robin. After a while of training, and fighting crime, the media catches a pick of batman and the new Robin. This catches the attention of the not dead Jason Todd, who returns to Gotham to a)prove he is better then batman and b)convince Tim to stop being Robin because he is pissed that Bruce replaced him and to hopefully save Tim. After a few encounters with batman and robin, we find the real villian in this whole film. Ra's al ghul. Ra's battles batman while Tim traps Jason and confronts him about everything that has happened. Telling him he is more of a villian then a hero. And Jason's all like "well maybe I don't want to play the villian anymore." Tim gets a call to help batman who has already been joined by dick(assuming that the film had him become nightwing). Tim leaves to help, leaving Jason to mull things over. Eventually Ra's has Bruce and dick on the ropes, but Tim arrives but he is no match, untill Jason shows up. And Tim's like "I thought you didn't like to play the hero?" And Jason's like "doesn't mean I don't know how." With Jason's help the four of them are able to turn the tide and Bruce considering killing Ra's but decides agianst it, finally recognizing what batman had become. But then Jason just shoots Ra's. When all is said and done, Jason leaves to track down the rest of Ra's forces, and Bruce starts letting dick take on more of the responsibility of protecting Gotham, and Bruce and Tim leave the batcave to stop a villian.

*Edit*casting choice

Ben afleck as batman(don't care what anybody says I say he makes a great batman Bruce Wayne.

Dan Stevens or Matt bomer(passed on his work on white collar and CHUCK he can easily play the roll, even if they went the spy root) as Dick Grayson

Jason ackles or finn wittrock as Jason Todd

Logan Miller or Thomas Brodie-sangster or David mazouz as Tim drake

Not sure if they they could slip a Damien cameo or end credit scene but that would be cool. Don't know enough really young actors that could take that roll though.

Liam Neson would be great to see as Ra's agian but if not him bill nighy.

Anyway that is just a pitch I thought of, but I'm curious if anyone else has any?

Avatar image for general_disarray
General_Disarray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

General_Disarray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

General_Disarray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asgardianbrony: that, and make money are the only 2 things you can do with your creativeness. So at least you can achieve half. Keep at it

RavenKingXXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@general_disarray: Ben afleck as batman(don't care what anybody says I say he makes a great batman Bruce Wayne. Dan Stevens or Matt bomer(passed on his work on white collar and CHUCK he can easily play the roll, even if they went the spy root) as Dick Grayson, Jason ackles or finn wittrock as Jason Todd, Logan Miller or Thomas Brodie-sangster or David mazouz as Tim drake. Not sure if they they could slip a Damien cameo or end credit scene but that would be cool. Don't know enough really young actors that could take that roll though. Liam Neson would be great to see as Ra's agian but if not him bill nighy.

General_Disarray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asgardianbrony: of course, you just have to approach them. That's an extremely competitive market atm though. They must have so much material at their disposal. You do hear about unknown people pitching ideas to studios that end up being big, it's somewhat of a lottery though I suppose. Maybe you should aim small at first and work your way up. Someone has to write this stuff ;)

General_Disarray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ravenkingxxx: I agree Batfleck smashed it, and I was one of the doubters when I heard he had been cast. Definitely ate my words. Can't argue with your other choices, seem like good shouts.

General_Disarray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RavenKingXXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By RavenKingXXX

@asgardianbrony: please tell me you want to hire some wrighter, I'll work for almost free if I have to.

PeterParkerJr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Like ASGARDIANBRONY, I've got a full script as well ----> Runaways Script

As a long time Runaways fan, I decided to write the Screenplay myself about a year or so ago, making changes every now and again. Been trying to get some feedback on this. Would be cool if you guys checked it out, let me know what you thought of it.

Shameless Plug: If you guys do happen to like it, I've written more scripts too.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#16  Edited By joshmightbe

Three word pitch

No Caption Provided