PIS so stupid that it left you speechless (or PIS characters)

• 79 results
MichaeltheFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 26

#51  Edited By MichaeltheFly
@Matezoide said:
" @Michael the Fly said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @Michael the Fly: 
but if you take a look,you will see only 4 coffins are actualy open (there are only 4 ''doors'' in the ground),one of then is closed
but i am just being a smart-@ss,dont worry about it "
Lol, your killing me, they are all opened, all 5 of them. and the sixth one is closer to Tobi. "
re-read my post "
Ok.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By Matezoide2
@Michael the Fly said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @Michael the Fly said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @Michael the Fly: 
but if you take a look,you will see only 4 coffins are actualy open (there are only 4 ''doors'' in the ground),one of then is closed
Lol, your killing me, they are all opened, all 5 of them. and the sixth one is closer to Tobi. "
re-read my post "
Ok. "
i edited my post when i saw the fifth ''door''
Acer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#53  Edited By Acer
@Matezoide said: 

" Naruto beating Kiba during the Chunnin Shiken was PIS he gets his @ss kicked for the whole fight,yet,Kiba is one-shotted? ridiculous Deathstroke beating a Green Lantern by....breaking his fingers? are you kidding me?! most loses the Akatsuki suffers are PIS to me,damn it,they are suposed to be S Rank criminals with years of experience,capable of defeating tailed beasts ,yet Deidara gets stomped by Sasuke? or Itachi,he owns Naruto and Kakashi,yet he LETS Sasuke kill him?! what about Kisame? his copy forced Gai to open the 6 gates and he defeated the four tailed beast by himself,yet,i know someone like Naruto will kill him... "
Seriously?

The fight between Naruto and Kiba was not PIS at all. Kiba just never had the strength to take naruto out due to his large chakra. It's been shown he can take large ammounts of punishment and come back. 

Sasuke never stomped Deidara he was pushed quite far in that fight. The reason Deidara lost was because his jutsu is earth element which is weak to lightning (A nature type that Sasuke is a master in) Most of his attacks were cancelled out and made useless. The only attacks Sasuke couldn't cancel out were the large scale attacks, tht he had no time or power to do so. Not PIS

Again not PIS. Itachi had all that planned out ever since he killed his own clan. It was the reason he stopped the elders from having Sasuke killed, why he joined akatsuki and why he was taking several medications to supress his illness. All of it was planned. PIS would have been Itachi actually wanting to kill Sasuke and losing.

Depends on hos he loses and who too. Naruto is easily worthy of killing him, especially now that he's gonna train how to use the nine tailed fox to its full advantages. Kisame won most of his battles due to having samehada, which gives him a large advantage.
MichaeltheFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By MichaeltheFly
@Matezoide said:
" @Michael the Fly said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @Michael the Fly said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @Michael the Fly: 
re-read my post "
Ok. "
i edited my post when i saw the fifth ''door'' "
But in that image there are 5 coffins at the same distance from Tobi, and in this image there is one coffin, the sixth coffin, closer to Tobi than the other.

No Caption Provided

No I need to go find me some rope, to hang myself with. Lol.
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#55  Edited By FLCL1
@Matezoide said:
"Naruto beating Kiba during the Chunnin Shiken was PIS he gets his @ss kicked for the whole fight,yet,Kiba is one-shotted? ridiculous Deathstroke beating a Green Lantern by....breaking his fingers? are you kidding me?! most loses the Akatsuki suffers are PIS to me,damn it,they are suposed to be S Rank criminals with years of experience,capable of defeating tailed beasts ,yet Deidara gets stomped by Sasuke? or Itachi,he owns Naruto and Kakashi,yet he LETS Sasuke kill him?! what about Kisame? his copy forced Gai to open the 6 gates and he defeated the four tailed beast by himself,yet,i know someone like Naruto will kill him... "

this post so right its epic
Avatar image for defaultdefaultdefault
defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@FLCL1 said:
" @danhimself said:
"I don't believe in PIS...if it happened in a in continuity book then it happened, bottom line "
black panther holding down silver surfer? "
this was actually explained in full, twice. 
only people that believe scans presented as out of context and didnt read the actual
comics (plural) pertaining to the issue ( 1) ( 2)would buy that it even actually happened (as it
didnt). same with the Red hulk Vs Surfer issue. it was already explained in full in Fall Of
Hulks
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#57  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@CATMANEXE said:
" same with the Red hulk Vs Surfer issue. it was already explained in full in Fall Of Hulks "
As I have not read the actual issue, or the explanation, could you please expand on this incident Catman, or redirect me somewhere where it is properly explained? It always interested me to know.
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#58  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

The Most awesome PIS in history not to mention Catman was full of PIS last issue of Secret Six
 The Most awesome PIS in history not to mention Catman was full of PIS last issue of Secret Six
warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By warlock360
@danhimself said:
" I don't believe in PIS...if it happened in a in continuity book then it happened, bottom line "

Avatar image for yamakaze_kazuki
Yamakaze Kazuki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Yamakaze Kazuki

All the earlier battles are full of PIS

Even Tousen and Komamura Vs Kenpachi can be argued as PIS
Tousen's death was PIS but at least a plausible explenation as to why Hisagi was able to hit him.

Starrk defeating Love and Rose was PIS. 

Hell most battles are PIS in bleach, because the good guys always go down when really they should unleash their bankai's xP

defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Morpheus_: 
simply 
1.) the pieces where set and the game itself by Cosmic Entities
2.) Red Hulk is explained to be the marriage of Cosmic Energy and Gamma, and one of his key powers is he is an energy 
leech, especially of those specific types, with the exception being that absorbing energy from the Negative Zone for whatever reason 
hurts him. Once he had enough juice from Norrin, he was good to go, and thats why he was able to pull anything else off from there on out
up until Galactus releaved him of the Cosmic Power he was using.
* note as well that this was Surfer right after day one of gaining his powers.
MichaeltheFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By MichaeltheFly
@Voidheart said:
" @danhimself said:
" I don't believe in PIS...if it happened in a in continuity book then it happened, bottom line "
"
What he said, nuff said.
Yamakaze Kazuki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Yamakaze Kazuki
@Michael the Fly:  I dont think the final coffin is the sage. It's possible and he certainly is the only one with the power to get that kind of a reaction from Madara.

It's more likely to be Madara himself (Granting that behind the mask is Obito which i still think it might be) The other people I think it might be are Izuna Uchiha, or one of the Sage's son's
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@CATMANEXE said:

" @Morpheus_:  simply  1.) the pieces where set and the game itself by Cosmic Entities "

As in, the result was somewhat pre-determined in a way, or am I reading this the wrong way?

2.) Red Hulk is explained to be the marriage of Cosmic Energy and Gamma, and one of his key powers is he is an energy  leech, especially of those specific types, with the exception being that absorbing energy from the Negative Zone for whatever reason  hurts him. Once he had enough juice from Norrin, he was good to go, and thats why he was able to pull anything else off from there on out up until Galactus releaved him of the Cosmic Power he was using. * note as well that this was Surfer right after day one of gaining his powers.

Gotcha.
MichaeltheFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By MichaeltheFly
@Yamakaze Kazuki said:
" @Michael the Fly:  I dont think the final coffin is the sage. It's possible and he certainly is the only one with the power to get that kind of a reaction from Madara.  It's more likely to be Madara himself (Granting that behind the mask is Obito which i still think it might be) The other people I think it might be are Izuna Uchiha, or one of the Sage's son's "
It's possible, although that image of Tobi made me wonder if Tobi is Madara or not? I mean all we have seen was his right eye.
defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Morpheus_: 
yes, basically. the Defenders side were given variables that made them handicapped in their fights.
Hulk for example had to fight Rulk underwater while he was armed with a mystic trident. Hulk went on to beat 
Rulk in the next two even footed encounters.
Yamakaze Kazuki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Yamakaze Kazuki
@Michael the Fly said:
" @Yamakaze Kazuki said:
" @Michael the Fly:  I dont think the final coffin is the sage. It's possible and he certainly is the only one with the power to get that kind of a reaction from Madara.  It's more likely to be Madara himself (Granting that behind the mask is Obito which i still think it might be) The other people I think it might be are Izuna Uchiha, or one of the Sage's son's "
It's possible, although that image of Tobi made me wonder if Tobi is Madara or not? I mean all we have seen was his right eye. "
I dont think it is, his hair style suits Obito more, even his personality when he first showed up was the way you would expect Obito to act. I just hope it's Obito. I like him :D
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@CATMANEXE said:
" @Morpheus_:  yes, basically. the Defenders side were given variables that made them handicapped in their fights. Hulk for example had to fight Rulk underwater while he was armed with a mystic trident. Hulk went on to beat  Rulk in the next two even footed encounters. "
Cool, thanks.
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#69  Edited By InnerVenom123
@Michael the Fly said:
" @Constantine said:

" I've heard that Spidey defeated a herald of Galactus and I was like WTF? "

I remember seeing something like this today, Spidey in the black suit was beating Firelord. 
 Here it is, I still can't believe it.
"
WAIT, was that the symbiote?! Because if so that just makes it even worse!
MichaeltheFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By MichaeltheFly
@Yamakaze Kazuki said:
" @Michael the Fly said:
" @Yamakaze Kazuki said:
It's possible, although that image of Tobi made me wonder if Tobi is Madara or not? I mean all we have seen was his right eye. "
I dont think it is, his hair style suits Obito more, even his personality when he first showed up was the way you would expect Obito to act. I just hope it's Obito. I like him :D "
Lol, well we have seen twists in Naruto I wouldn't be surprised, I just hope we get to see Orochimaru in the near future, he will always be my #1 Naruto villain.^_^
MichaeltheFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By MichaeltheFly
@InnerVenom123 said:
" @Michael the Fly said:
" @Constantine said:

I remember seeing something like this today, Spidey in the black suit was beating Firelord. 
"
WAIT, was that the symbiote?! Because if so that just makes it even worse! "
Yes that's the symbiote + Spider-man, I think this was explained earlier, the whole battle.
Yamakaze Kazuki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Yamakaze Kazuki
@Michael the Fly said:
" @Yamakaze Kazuki said:
" @Michael the Fly said:
" @Yamakaze Kazuki said:
I dont think it is, his hair style suits Obito more, even his personality when he first showed up was the way you would expect Obito to act. I just hope it's Obito. I like him :D "
Lol, well we have seen twists in Naruto I wouldn't be surprised, I just hope we get to see Orochimaru in the near future, he will always be my #1 Naruto villain.^_^ "
ZOMG Mine too. Im happy Kabuto is getting more time, but I suspect Ororchimaru will return during Kabuto's fight Sasuke (A fight which im sure will happen)
defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the Surfer/Storm/Black Panther stuff is a little easier. to start it off Black Panther was wearing a suit with Dooms technology
used for stealing the Power Cosmic built in, which in fact acted like a lure forcing Surfer to expend himself past his own will.
Surfer who was already weakened at this state, still could have broken the armlock anyways and taken care fo everyone, if not for the fact 
that he held back on purpose, as was explained later in Fantastic Four #550 at the end of the arc.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
myth busted.
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By InnerVenom123
@Michael the Fly said:

" @InnerVenom123 said:

" @Michael the Fly said:
" @Constantine said:

"
WAIT, was that the symbiote?! Because if so that just makes it even worse! "
Yes that's the symbiote + Spider-man, I think this was explained earlier, the whole battle. "
AH! The symbiote-- but, FIRElord, but-- but-- 

No Caption Provided
MichaeltheFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By MichaeltheFly
@InnerVenom123: Lol, it happens.

@Yamakaze Kazuki said:
" @Michael the Fly said:
" @Yamakaze Kazuki said:
" @Michael the Fly said:
" @Yamakaze Kazuki said:
Lol, well we have seen twists in Naruto I wouldn't be surprised, I just hope we get to see Orochimaru in the near future, he will always be my #1 Naruto villain.^_^ "
ZOMG Mine too. Im happy Kabuto is getting more time, but I suspect Ororchimaru will return during Kabuto's fight Sasuke (A fight which im sure will happen) "

You know something I never though of that, that would explain his new obsession with Sasuke, God I miss Naruto, that would be a nice thing.  I just hope that Topi manges to resurrect Juubi, and we see a giant ending for a giant anime and manga.
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By InnerVenom123
@Michael the Fly: Yeah... then again, Venom has actually managed to beat the Human Torch. I have scans. Muwahahahaaha. He nearly drowned him, with tendrils.
MichaeltheFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By MichaeltheFly
@InnerVenom123: Lol, well it happened in the 616.
Yamakaze Kazuki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Yamakaze Kazuki
@Michael the Fly:  It makes sense. Especially now Sasuke also has Itachi's eyes implanted into him. Seeing the eyes of the two people who caused him to suffer his greatest defeat will push Orochimaru over the edge. It will also be nice to see Orochimaru at full strength. Not once was it shown. 

It would make for a cool final battle. I think the final batle will be Naruto and sasuke Vs Tobi. Though i would prefer orochimaru as the final villain of the series.
MichaeltheFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By MichaeltheFly
@Yamakaze Kazuki said:
" @Michael the Fly:  It makes sense. Especially now Sasuke also has Itachi's eyes implanted into him. Seeing the eyes of the two people who caused him to suffer his greatest defeat will push Orochimaru over the edge. It will also be nice to see Orochimaru at full strength. Not once was it shown.   It would make for a cool final battle. I think the final batle will be Naruto and sasuke Vs Tobi. Though i would prefer orochimaru as the final villain of the series. "
It is going to be interesting, to say the least, but I would like to see Sasuke and Naruto as friend again it almost made me cry when Sasuke defeated Naruto after all that Naruto did for him, I hope they will show us some more Biju action, maybe in some fillers and of course the Juubi. As for Orochimaru I think he would return stronger than ever seeing as he would break the Susanoo attack.