Overrated

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By Darkchild

i think depression is overrated. everyone gets it some like a secelt few points at self hate it yet always seem to get it lol. although i dont think bad thoughts other than going out with one of two ways.

A huge explosion that takes everyone i ever hated with me lol

or two

having hot wild kinky sex. ( I like this one for the sheer enjoyment of it. if i dont die of this ill just detonate the bomb under the bed lol)

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Darkchild says:

"i think depression is overrated. everyone gets it some like a secelt few *points at self* hate it yet always seem to get it lol. although i dont think bad thoughts other than going out with one of two ways.A huge explosion that takes everyone i ever hated with me lolor twohaving hot wild kinky sex. ( I like this one for the sheer enjoyment of it. if i dont die of this ill just detonate the bomb under the bed lol)"

WTF are you saying? Is this like your pre-killing spree manifesto lol

Ms. Invisible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Ms. Invisible

People can get depression from continuous bad events that happen in their life. I guess it also depends on their psychology.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Darkchild

Rated R Superstar says:

"Darkchild says:
"i think depression is overrated. everyone gets it some like a secelt few *points at self* hate it yet always seem to get it lol. although i dont think bad thoughts other than going out with one of two ways.A huge explosion that takes everyone i ever hated with me lolor twohaving hot wild kinky sex. ( I like this one for the sheer enjoyment of it. if i dont die of this ill just detonate the bomb under the bed lol)"

WTF are you saying? Is this like your pre-killing spree manifesto lol"

alright lets clear this withe veryy one

am i that smart to make a bomb?

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Methos

Darkchild says:

confused

M

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Darkchild says:

"Rated R Superstar says:
"Darkchild says:
"i think depression is overrated. everyone gets it some like a secelt few *points at self* hate it yet always seem to get it lol. although i dont think bad thoughts other than going out with one of two ways. A huge explosion that takes everyone i ever hated with me lol or two having hot wild kinky sex. ( I like this one for the sheer enjoyment of it. if i dont die of this ill just detonate the bomb under the bed lol)"
alright lets clear this withe veryy one am i that smart to make a bomb?"

looks around... I am...

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Sling Shot

Darkchild says:

"i think depression is overrated. everyone gets it some like a secelt few *points at self* hate it yet always seem to get it lol. although i dont think bad thoughts other than going out with one of two ways. A huge explosion that takes everyone i ever hated with me lol or two having hot wild kinky sex. ( I like this one for the sheer enjoyment of it. if i dont die of this ill just detonate the bomb under the bed lol)"

Depression is a spiritual problem from my own personal experience.If you are battling it I know how to overcome it. It takes the Love of Christ take your problems to him in prayer worked for me and many others I know.

I don't know your situation but I do know God has a plan but it includes Him.I give this advice in hopes to help.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Darkchild

Eternal Chaos says:

"Darkchild says:
"Rated R Superstar says:
"Darkchild says:

looks around... I am..."

i dont want....wait no lol. i dont like the killing part just the pretty lights that preseed the killing lol

i like fire so sue me.

fire starts in trash next to Gambler

Alright that i can explain

Ms. Invisible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By Ms. Invisible

But I didn't do chemistry in high school. :<

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Sling Shot says:

"Darkchild says:

Depression is a spiritual problem from my own personal experience.If you are battling it I know how to overcome it. It takes the Love of Christ take your problems to him in prayer worked for me and many others I know.

I don't know your situation but I do know God has a plan but it includes Him.I give this advice in hopes to help."

Man, your my boy and all but don't give me that god heals all bullshit.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Methos

Darkchild says:

"alright lets clear this withe veryy one, am i that smart to make a bomb?"

umm... basic pipebomb...

35g Nitric Acid

100g Sugar

2tbsp Vinegar

1pt Bleach

1ft of housing, drainpipe or such.

one other ingredient to make it explosive that it easily found in kitchens but i'm not writing it here...

after that you just need the fuse...

basic high school chemistry at work there lol

M

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Rotten gun

Darkchild says:

"Rated R Superstar says:
"Darkchild says:

know one knows how much coke and mentos you have stock-piled over the years?

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Darkchild

Sling Shot says:

"Darkchild says:

I don't know your situation but I do know God has a plan but it includes Him.I give this advice in hopes to help."

Sling i like you so do me a favor. Keep the bible babble to a minimal. after the crap ive been dealt i know he exists he just has a horrible sense of humor so stop the babble understood.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Darkchild

Methos says:

"Ms. Invisible says:
"But I didn't do chemistry in high school. :<"

man, chemistry was compulsory as my high school...

M"

i took chem but i wasnt allowed in the lab alone after the potassium incident

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Sling Shot

Rated R Superstar says:

"Sling Shot says:
"Darkchild says:
Depression is a spiritual problem from my own personal experience.If you are battling it I know how to overcome it. It takes the Love of Christ take your problems to him in prayer worked for me and many others I know. I don't know your situation but I do know God has a plan but it includes Him.I give this advice in hopes to help."
Man, your my boy and all but don't give me that god heals all bullshit."

GAmbler it has been my experience that if you allow God into your life he can more than heal you he can bless you to endure. I don't want this to degrade into a shouting match, with anyone on here. I'm just sharing my experiences.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Methos

Ms. Invisible says:

M

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Sling Shot says:

"Rated R Superstar says:
"Sling Shot says:
"Darkchild says:
Depression is a spiritual problem from my own personal experience.If you are battling it I know how to overcome it. It takes the Love of Christ take your problems to him in prayer worked for me and many others I know. I don't know your situation but I do know God has a plan but it includes Him.I give this advice in hopes to help."

GAmbler it has been my experience that if you allow God into your life he can more than heal you he can bless you to endure. I don't want this to degrade into a shouting match, with anyone on here. I'm just sharing my experiences.

"

Cool.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Darkchild says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Darkchild says:
"Rated R Superstar says:
"Darkchild says:
*looks around*... I am..."
i dont want....wait no lol. i dont like the killing part just the pretty lights that preseed the killing lol i like fire so sue me. *fire starts in trash next to Gambler* Alright that i can explain"

Ah. You're a pyromaniac. Congradulations, join club. Starts giant contained fire

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

Rated R Superstar says:

"Sling Shot says:
"Darkchild says:

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Darkchild

Sling Shot says:

"Rated R Superstar says:
"Sling Shot says:
"Darkchild says:

"

i understand i did allow him into my life and after that was when life went south. 2 family members dead. my life as a whole down the drain. and a relationship with a women i have grown to despise but the only reason im with her is the boy who is not my blood but i love him anyway. so i thank you for keeping the bible cork shut k
Post Edited:2007-09-01 00:26:38

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Methos

Darkchild says:

"Methos says:
"Ms. Invisible says:

M"

i took chem but i wasnt allowed in the lab alone after the potassium incident"

potassium... basic safety... keep it away from all moisture lol

M

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Darkchild

Methos says:

"Darkchild says:
"Methos says:
"Ms. Invisible says:

M"

i took chem but i wasnt allowed in the lab alone after the potassium incident"

potassium... basic safety... keep it away from all moisture lol

M"

i know that and ...thats why they dont allow water in the lab anymore. their was a locker in with a box of contained in little bottles potassium and i um "accidently" droped a bottle into a sink.

MAN WAS IT PURTY

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Rotten gun

Sling Shot says:

"Rated R Superstar says:
"Sling Shot says:
"Darkchild says:
GAmbler it has been my experience that if you allow God into your life he can more than heal you he can bless you to endure. I don't want this to degrade into a shouting match, with anyone on here. I'm just sharing my experiences. "

if thats darkchilds truth... leave him be :)

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Darkchild

Sling Shot says:

"Darkchild says:
"Sling Shot says:
"Darkchild says:
Sling i like you so do me a favor. Keep the bible babble to a minimal. after the crap ive been dealt i know he exists he just has a horrible sense of humor so stop the babble understood."

I like you back. I don't appreciate you degrading my experiences, I shared what I shared to help. i get the message loud and clear, you don't believe me. And for future reference to maintain good rapport when you don't agree with me try to inform me in a less insulting way.....If you really like me.

"

it wasnt meant to insult your beliefs at all. all i said was keep the bible comments to your self and i appriciate your ok with that. yes i did say it in a rahter rude way and i apologize.

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Sling Shot

Darkchild says:

"Sling Shot says:
"Darkchild says:
Sling i like you so do me a favor. Keep the bible babble to a minimal. after the crap ive been dealt i know he exists he just has a horrible sense of humor so stop the babble understood."

I like you back. I don't appreciate you degrading my experiences, I shared what I shared to help. i get the message loud and clear, you don't believe me. And for future reference to maintain good rapport when you don't agree with me try to inform me in a less insulting way.....If you really like me.

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Sling Shot

Rotten gun says:

"Sling Shot says:
"Rated R Superstar says:
"Sling Shot says:
"Darkchild says:
GAmbler it has been my experience that if you allow God into your life he can more than heal you he can bless you to endure. I don't want this to degrade into a shouting match, with anyone on here. I'm just sharing my experiences. "
if thats darkchilds truth... leave him be :)"

Leave him be? I was concerned brotha and acted in good intention. He didn't have to recieve my advice, and he didn't but I won't hold my back on my instict to help. I didn't push the issue with him he rejected my advice and that was that.

You talk about God and peoples defenswes flare up. But you can say lewd and destructive things and a couple chuckles are peoples response. Huh oh wellski.

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Sling Shot

Darkchild says:

"Sling Shot says:
"Darkchild says:
"Sling Shot says:
"Darkchild says:
Sling i like you so do me afavor. Keep the bible babble to a minimal. after the crap ive been dealt i know he exists he just has a horrible sense of humor so stop the babble understood."
I like you back. I don't appreciate you degrading my experiences, I shared what I shared to help. i get the message loud and clear, you don't believe me. And for future reference to maintain good rapport when you don't agree with me try to inform me in a less insulting way.....If you really like me. "
it wasnt meant to insult your beliefs at all. all i said was keep the bible comments to your self and i appriciate your ok with that. yes i did say it in a rahter rude way and i apologize."

Yes the rude way you said it is what I am referring to. NO one has to agree with me that is not a problem but lets keep a level of civility.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Darkchild

Sling Shot says:

"Rotten gun says:
"Sling Shot says:
"Rated R Superstar says:
"Sling Shot says:
"Darkchild says:
if thats darkchilds truth... leave him be :)"

Leave him be? I was concerned brotha and acted in good intention. He didn't have to recieve my advice, and he didn't but I won't hold my back on my instict to help. I didn't push the issue with him he rejected my advice and that was that.

You talk about God and peoples defenswes flare up. But you can say lewd and destructive things and a couple chuckles are peoples response. Huh oh wellski."

dot worry sling i will be sending you a pm i was not defensive just not in the mood to hear it

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Darkchild

this turned into something i didnt want so from now on you need to vent your emotions come here and if you want advice ask for it alright i didnt mean for this to turn into wat sling didnt want it to be

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By The_Ghostshell

I also apologize Sling. My bad.

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Sling Shot

Rated R Superstar says:

"I also apologize Sling. My bad."

It's still all love.

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

all is right now

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Sling Shot

And the towns people went to sleep as visions of sugarplums danced in their heads.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Darkchild

alright wow for some odd reason that made me hungry damn you man i am getting ready to go to bed and now im hungry