Outer Gods are really not that impressive

etriel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By etriel

They merely transcend Geometric Dimensions, existing in a space outside Finite Dimensions.

Said "Totality" is merely viewed as myriads of perspective cross sections throughout Linear Space-Time. Infinity Cross Sections = Infinite Layers.

Yog Sothoth's body within the totality is made up of Infinite Cross Sections throughout Eternity. This is not, Infinitely Layered if it is 100% or near 100% number of 3-D cross sections.

And the Infinity Directions is only referring to the many points one can go besides a 3-Dimensional momentary cross section perspective.

Other stories already outlined that a Space-Time Globule is an infinitesimal of True Infinity. Baseline Multiversal.

Dimensions in Lovecraft work in Geometry, and the gates were called "Dimensions".

There is no evidence these transcend Ordinals.

There is no Infinite Layers of Gates. No Infinite Layers of whatever that Hypnos transcends.

And going through realms is not a sign of power.

All bull, that VSBattles came up with, with no evidence.

Yasindermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etriel I think that there is no convincing argument outside the outerversal system why outer gods are impressive (Well, the outerversal system is entirely based on them, so yeah), as they are really completely featless in the metaphysics department, etc. Featless in basically everything.

etriel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yasindermann: These people from VSBattles are chuckling, I wanted to make it clear that we also laugh at them.

Yasindermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etriel: Well, they have feats, but they are not impressive.

etriel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, seeing a Multiverse as multi-angles, is not in any way shape or form, something one would ascribe to Infinite Layers of Bigger Infinities.

I don't take hyperboles of being bigger, as true Cosmology.

Yasindermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etriel said:

@yasindermann: These people from VSBattles are chuckling, I wanted to make it clear that we also laugh at them.

Are you saying that people from VS battle wiki directly made fun of us?

Yasindermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etriel said:
@yasindermann said:

Well, seeing a Multiverse as multi-angles, is not in any way shape or form, something one would ascribe to Infinite Layers of Bigger Infinities.

I don't take hyperboles of being bigger, as true Cosmology.

I'd call that a low multiversal Feat, since they still transcend a multiverse, but just that it is low in quality, like you said.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By zgtfreak

Wonder how VS Battles drones will headcanon their way out of this one.