• Momoshiki
  • Kinshiki
  • Toneir

C Tier (not enough screen time)

• Hamura

Foddertsutsuki

• Urashiki

Discussion:

Let's talk about the Clan i'll start, Kaguya cheap shotting Isshiki proves nothing and you can't change my mind.

Avatar image for narutouzumakimedakakurokami
NarutoUzumakiMedakaKurokami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

An Error was found.

C:\Users\Jigen\Desktop\OtskiIshki.rar: This file requires a SATA III Hard Disk to be fully extracted. Please upgrade immediately

Tyki_Mikk25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nope Sasuke though that Momoshiki was the one who Kaguya speak about, this was Sasuke though first, but we now pass many chapters since that and we have complete new news which also make it more clear.

Kaguya fear overall the Otsutsuki clan, not just Momoshiki(was never state that Kaguya was only fearing him), she know that other many members would come soon and add to this we don´t even know who is the leader of Otsutsuki, probably Kaguya know the leader and fear him to. It was never mentioned on when kaguya was preparing, as we know she make a army for a enemy who coming outside of the world, but also we know that their are far more Otsutsuki then just Momoshiki/Kinshiki. Also Kaguya never know how strong Momoshiki and the other became, she just preparing for a invasion.

Featwise Momoshiki get clowned by Sasuke and Naruto(even after powered up) and the same duo in full power get clowned by Jigen who is also weaker then Ishiki(it was literally state that Ishiki chakra was to much for that Monk Jigen). And this Ishiki get almost killed by Base Kaguya before the powered up with the Godfruit and fuse with Tenteils.

Jigen is just a monk, nothing special, he was just in bad place when Ishiki take his body first with making himself to a parasite. He didn´t even use Karma in first place, only after sometime he could use karma which give him his old power yet, at least this is what he want, but sadly Jigen the monk is to weak to the chakra of weakenend Ishiki, do the math mate.

Kaguya stands above Jigen by both portrayal and featwise.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5

Karma need his right target, poor Jigen was in bad time in bad place and get take out by a Ishiki who was almost dead, Jigen wasn´t ever Ishiki target in first place. And Amando literally confirmed it that even if Ishiki try to reborn with his old power, Jigen would just die in few days because he couldn´t take that among of chakra, he would splitapart... Because that Jigen has probably not even the half power of the Ishiki who get take out by Base Kaguya.

Just duo the simple math, if Base Kaguya can take out Ishiki without having the godfruit+fuse with TenTeils, she don´t gonna get problem against a far weaker opponent lol. This is literally a fact and has nothing do with downgrading Naruto verse lol, it just hyping up Kaguya who get trashed here in the past from some "narutofans" who wank the shit of Jigen and not can´t take the L which they get today and call someone Bleach or Db fanboy(none of them are really my favourite, at most I don´t even write much in these threads) because they can´t take facts..

Kaguya get so long here downplayed by many fans and Im happy that she finally gain her hype back. Overall the greatest and strongest Naruto character who show the best feats so far in the serie, Jigen isn´t even close to that lvl.

God Tier:

Kaguya + Godfruit+Tenteils+Chakra of the whole world>>

S Tier:

Ishiki=

Base Kaguya>>>

A Tier:

Jigen>

Momoshiki fused

I don´t count the other characters...

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tyki_mikk25: exactly you said it right. Momoshiki's feats were nowhere close to kaguya.

And adult sasuke and naruto got clapped by jigen

Tyki_Mikk25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix said:

@tyki_mikk25: exactly you said it right. Momoshiki's feats were nowhere close to kaguya.

And adult sasuke and naruto got clapped by jigen

In my opinion Adult Sasuke and Hokage Naruto get nerfed sooo hard in Boruto, either he nerfed them to much or they really became weaker after the war because of losing the rikudo power(losing the mark of Hagoromo). In my opinion it is something of these both, they get nerfed and weakenend so they having problems against far weaker characters. Kaguya stand as right now over the top, probably Ishiki can take the lead after getting his old strenght+making a chakrafruit and fuse with Tenteils as Kaguya, then I would see him equal or little stronger.

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tyki_mikk25: I believe that they got a massive nerf. Even against momoshiki a weakened naruto and sasuke did a better fight.

And many many nsruto fans were pissed at the creator of boruto because of this.

And in that battle there were so many inconsistencies too like how come naruto never sensed jigen's emotions with sage mode, why didn't sasuke absorbed jigen's chakra or why sasuke never used other rinnegan abilities.

I mean sasuke and naruto who fought against god like entities like ksguya and momoshiki got bitch slapped by jigen. This was absolutely garbage writing by the author

Entity1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Entity1

Naruto Verse Hierarchy

1: Otsutsuki Clan Leader

2: Dragon King & Otsutsuki Clan Elders

3: Demoness Kaguya ( Only known Otsutsuki that has never been killed.)

4: Rinne Sharingan Madara ( Physically Immortal )

5: Juubi Jin Hagoromo

6: No PIS / WIS Naruto & Sasuke

7: Isshiki ( Just arriving at shinobi world Kaguya partner.)

8: Fused Momoshiki.

9: Karma Trasformation Jigen

10: DMS Kakashi ( With 6P Chakra. )

SPsamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isshiki got stomped by kaguya before she ate the chakra fruit. That "caught off guard" statement can also be interpreted in different ways so it doesn't literally have to mean kaguya pulled a black zetsu.

CyberBlades22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By CyberBlades22  Online

1. Kaguya (prime)

2. Hagoromo (Juubi jinchuriki)

3. Hamura (based on tenseigan hype, maybe lower)

4. Ishikki (Jigen's body) (not many feats in true form just hype, likely higher)

5. Fused Momoshiki

6. Toneri (tenseigan chakra mode)

7. Urashiki

8.Kinshiki

I wasn't sure where to rank Indra and Ashura but by hype I would say either just above or just below Toneri on this list.

Giojoestar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Giojoestar  Online

damn so naruto and sasuke did get weaker in boruto

Abc_voltage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spsamurai: why you say before the picture shown was rinne sharingan kaguya something gained after she ate the fruit

Abc_voltage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

By power it’s looking like

post fruit kaguya

Isshiki

Jigen

Super momo

Don’t know where pre fruit would go

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@giojoestar: exactly the stupid author nerfed the hell out of them in boruto. Do you really believe that naruto and sasuke would be taken down by a person who can't even use his full power. And this person was someone who got taken out by base kaguya who hadn't eaten the chakra fruit.

Giojoestar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Giojoestar  Online

@kingxix: ye they really did my boys like that, like who tf does that, I don't know any other anime or manga that has their protagonists grow weaker as they get older. This would also mean momoshiki was also weaker than kaguya which is contradicting to what was said by sasuke and momo himself that kaguya was afraid of them

SPsamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spsamurai: why you say before the picture shown was rinne sharingan kaguya something gained after she ate the fruit

That's just the common depiction of Kaguya. Amado's statements accompanying the panel seem to suggest Kaguya already had a rinnesharingan when she came to Earth, which would make no sense. Their objective was to plant the tree and harvest the chakra fruit, which the following panel suggests was never achieved when Kaguya turned on Isshiki.

Abc_voltage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spsamurai: it’s not last chapter when he’s talking about them it shows kaguya without her rinnesharingan , or Kaguya ate the fruit and turned on her superior ( based on the murals with his symbol above her like how momo is above kinshiki )

SPsamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abc_voltage: I dont get what you mean. Amado's statements makes it quite clear Kaguya betrayed Isshiki before their objective was completed. The murals for all we know depicts their rank rather than their strength.

Abc_voltage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Abc_voltage

@spsamurai: no he repeats himself saying why they come to different planets , he doesn’t say she betrayed him before she consumed the fruit going by his reasoning she could’ve taken the fruit and decided not to share and turned on isshiki , I was going with rank I wasn’t talking about power when j made the comparison , also the first part of my last comment was in response to you saying 3rd eye kaguya is the common appearance of kaguya which I replied it wasn’t the previous chapter shows her pre fruit with out the 3rd eye

Gokukid2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto and Sasuke didn't become weaker its just lack of big explosions in the fights.

Logically they should have gotten stronger and feats from The Last show this.

Characters don't always have to blow things up to prove they are still strong unless stated in the series.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Making power rankings for Naruto makes no sense because series became an inconsistent mess ever since war arc.

Saxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron: The war arc was okay, I mean the SO6P juice brought a power cliff we could all understand.

OT:If it wasn't obvious to some hard heads,what messed up the powerscaling and still continue to mess up the powerscaling is Boruto. Everyone's answer is to the countless inconsistencies are either "PIS" or "they got astronomically stronger(for no reason)". People want to see their favourite verse at the top so bad they talk a lot of trash and embarrass themselves.

Concerning the Boruto powerscaling, there's no need for anyone to make any argument, all you have to do is wait each month for a release, each chapter is seemingly revealing than the last and just can't stop blowing up in people's faces. Anyone with a non-biased lens doesn't even need the author's confirmation to see the correct powerscaling in the story.

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah... Once shin took on naruto and Sasuke and we started getting statements about them being rusty and out of practice, we should have known that they weren't on the level as war arc.

SPsamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abc_voltage: Chapter 45 shows kaguya surrounded by 4 god trees, so it could likely be a retcon by Kodachi and kaguya awakened the rinnesharingan before coming to Earth by eating chakra fruits in another planet, which matches up with Amado's statements in Chapter 46 and the murals.

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Adi_Frost

@decaffeinated

Now that i am back because of some salty user/users mass flagging me from his/their alt accounts I'd make my point again.

As someone else stated, "the caught off-guard" statement can be interpreted in a different way other than Isshiki simply losing because he was off-guard. It's true because we don't have certainty of what happened. All we know is that he was caught off-guard and that was the reason he lost.

But actually, that is ONLY true when considering that one scene of Isshiki but he has another instance which proves the point I have made time and time again and debunks this "it can be interpreted in different ways" argument.

Isshiki was caught off-guard and rendered near death like in many other instances where being offguard resulted in stronger characters getting affected by characters who logically shouldn't affect them. How did I come to that conclusion? Simple, the reason for that is that current Isshiki stomped Naruto and Sasuke. Isshiki is trying to regain his original strength hence it means that the original him(who should be stronger than even current one) getting off-guard is purely the only way pre-fruit Kaguya could have defeated him.

But even if you can agree with that logic (I don't know any other reason why you wouldn't considering all evidences point to that but still), the worst you can come up with in this instance is that Jigen's durability is pretty low. But even in that case it doesn't discredit his other stats such as strength, speed, etc which were better than Naruto and Sasuke.

So my heirarchy goes like this.

S-tier Otsutsuki:

Post fruit Juubi Kaguya

Semi-powered Isshiki without his original body

Fused Momoshiki

A-tier otsutsuki:

Kinshiki

Momoshiki

B-tier Otsutsuki:

Urashiki

Other unknown ones could be stronger than this but I can't include them.

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Adi_Frost
@saxz said:

@gaoron: The war arc was okay, I mean the SO6P juice brought a power cliff we could all understand.

OT:If it wasn't obvious to some hard heads,what messed up the powerscaling and still continue to mess up the powerscaling is Boruto. Everyone's answer is to the countless inconsistencies are either "PIS" or "they got astronomically stronger(for no reason)". People want to see their favourite verse at the top so bad they talk a lot of trash and embarrass themselves.

Concerning the Boruto powerscaling, there's no need for anyone to make any argument, all you have to do is wait each month for a release, each chapter is seemingly revealing than the last and just can't stop blowing up in people's faces. Anyone with a non-biased lens doesn't even need the author's confirmation to see the correct powerscaling in the story.

Someone seem salty that his arguments get debunked and thrashed, hence he has to make up excuses like "no need for anyone to make any arguments" to prove his point.

Hmmmmmm, won't see you say this in all other series which have PIS (nearly every series does) or you need to do scaling to reach conclusions because feats are lesser. lol

But it's ok,

Naruto never tanked, contained and absorbed the giant Juubidama esque bomb which was going to wipe out the land they were on in a small stadium sized area,

it was never stated that naruto could blow up this same giant juubidama esque bomb with a casual bijuudama of his if he wanted,

never made a giant rasengan with multi-mountain DC in base form,

never punched people so hard that it uprooted the very god tree itself,

being parallel to his movie self where Naruto and Sasuke uprooted the tree and created a mountain sized rock structure by simply running, nope, never happened,

sasuke never matched kinshiki who could cut large hills with a casual slash, etc.

Nope, none of this ever happened in Boruto debunking the point that they haven't gotten weaker just because they don't make bigger booms against opponents who can absorb chakra. Not at all.

Its not like the novels (which are canon btw) state
Naruto and Sasuke can destroy the super-continent they are on if they want,
or where base Naruto dodges photon beams,
or sasuke cuts through a forest with a shuriken enhanced by lightning style, or so on.

Neither did the novels happen at all, just like the feats in the manga and anime.

What a joke.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adi_frost: "never made a giant rasengan with multi-mountain DC in base form"

When did base Naruto destroy multiple mountains with a rasengan?

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adi_frost: Truth be told the entire writing of boruto is crap.

Naruto was having trouble to even beat Delta and most of the fight against ishiki he was fighting so stupidly. He never used his senjutsu senses or shadow clone spam. He was almost out if chakra due to some unknown reason even though he has the strongest bijuu sealed inside of him. He neither used any summonings or anything throughout the fight.

The same goes for sasuke. He had the goddamn rinnegan and he barely used any of the six paths. He could have absorbed naruto's chakra to refill himself or absorbed chakra from jigen. He could have used almighty push to blow given away or seal him in the chibaku tense. He didn't even summon his own summoning of snakes or hawk but he too fought like a retard.

Through out the entire fight naruto and sasuke were nerfed as hell and were not using their brains at all.

So it all falls on the author's shoulder because he wrote a shitty battle.

And level wise.

1- post Chakra fruit+ God tree kaguya

2- Fused momoshiki

3- Base Kaguya

4- ishiki

5- Jigen(ishiki)

6- Kinshiki

7- Momoshiki(base)

8- Toner

9- Urashiki(Fodder)

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron: Naruto and sasuke are capable of destroying the continent meaning that they have multi continent feat. And there is only a single continent on naruto's planet so you know what nsruto's planet is quite small compared to our earth.

Abc_voltage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spsamurai: that would hype up isshiki more then since kaguya after taking fruit from other god trees and awakening the rinne sharingan still waited till isshikis guard was down to attempt to kill him

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abc_voltage: nope that is completely wrong kaguya didn't awaken the rinnesharingan unless she ate the fruit from the earth.

Decaf_Kage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@kingxix: she arrived in Earth with it. You and MyGod are just New Era downplayers.

Abc_voltage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Abc_voltage

@kingxix: nothing says it’s restricted to earths fruit all that’s said is she awakens it after consuming a chakra fruit last chapter even shows her without said eye like I already mentioned

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_kage: There is one panel from manga that shows she doesn't have the rinnesharingan

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abc_voltage: Nope there are too many contradictions in the manga. If kaguya was really eating fruits and had the rinneasharingan then why did she feel the need to eat the tree's fruit. Hagoromo said that she after eating the fruit became a goddess like existence.

And the anime perfectly supports this answer. And I would believe hagoromo's words more than Amado's because one existed in that time period while the other is from present.

The manga is pretty inconsistent with everything.

Abc_voltage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix: anime isn’t canon , why wouldn’t she we were just told in the this and the previous chapter this is what the clan does they go and harvest the fruit from the tree , neither existed in that time period all hagoromo is going off is guess work the dude didn’t even know the juubi was his mother

Decaf_Kage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix: Show it. Because I've the read the chapter like 10 times now and I haven't seen it.

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_kage: It wasn't on this chapter I think it was in the previous one

Decaf_Kage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix: I don't remember one on there chapter either

Decaf_Kage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix: You tagged the wrong person.

Besides they're are more than one Tree/Juubi.

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_kage: I just checked that out and it was on chapter 45. It was on the page where amado was explaining about the ootsutsuki. Go check that out. It has kaguya without her rinne-sharingan and horns with kinshiki and momoshiki.

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abc_voltage: He literally said in naruto that he and hamura fought against kaguya who then merged with the god tree to become the ten tails.

And how wouldn't he know that the juubi was his mother? The anime is pretty much consistent with the manga whereas the boruto manga is filled with inconsistencies.

Decaf_Kage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix: yeah that was thousands of years ago before she came to Earth she was still with Momoshiki there. We see her next chapter with the eye so I'm between those events she obviously devoured fruit.

Revold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

SSS: Urashiki (time travel)

SS: Kaguya, Hagoromo

S: Isshiki, Hamura (with Tenseigan), Fused Momoshiki

A: Toneri, Ashura

B: Indra

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Kingxix

@decaf_kage: Now that is your fanfiction cause it was stated nowhere that she was with momoshiki.

And it had been already stated that they travel in pairs i.e kaguya and ishiki, momoshiki and kinshiki and another pair.

So again you are wrong. This description matches with the original lore and I will believe that.

And let me ask you one thing why would kaguya need to eat the earth's fruit when she with her runner shsringan according to you can destroy the world. But in the original lore and by hagoromo's statement it was stated that she ate the fruit and gained great deal of power after which she stopped the wars which ravaged the land and was worshipped as a goddess.

And that pic with kaguya, momoshiki and kinshiki is amado'a way of showing the three ootsutsuki's do remember that ishiki wasn't shown in his thoughts because his real face hasn't been revealed yet

Decaf_Kage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix: the picture literally shows her with Momoshiki and you call it fanfic.

Yeah right.

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Kingxix

@decaf_kage: Yeah it was Amado's way of showing the three ootsutsuki's who came to earth. Remember that ishiki isn't present in his thoughts cause his real face hadn't been revealed yet. Use your brain man.

So yes everything you said is fanfic