User Lists: 0

Avatar image for captainmarvel11
CaptainMarvel11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@tethadam: Yes, Nul is the weakest, WBH is the strongest.

Avatar image for asgardianweapon
asgardianweapon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

But

Why

Is

Nul

The

Weakest

Tho

?

People can't give me ONE good reason that doesn't have to do to: i don't like it that Thor bfr/Hulk is stronger than Thor.

Nul broke adamantium nets and when he was free he gave the defenders trouble.When he was by himself he was called "the breaker of worlds" and the only thing that "defeated" Hulk/Nul was when Hulk fought his influence with Hulk's legendary willpower and this Hulk (still amped) broke his hammer.

Y'all don't know what you are talking about if you think he is weaker than BASE Savage Hulk

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

But

Why

Is

Nul

The

Weakest

Tho

?

People can't give me ONE good reason that doesn't have to do to: i don't like it that Thor bfr/Hulk is stronger than Thor.

Nul broke adamantium nets and when he was free he gave the defenders trouble.When he was by himself he was called "the breaker of worlds" and the only thing that "defeated" Hulk/Nul was when Hulk fought his influence with Hulk's legendary willpower and this Hulk (still amped) broke his hammer.

Y'all don't know what you are talking about if you think he is weaker than BASE Savage Hulk

Let me give you the real reason why they cant wont give you straight answer. As you said you cant accept or dont like that Thor knocked out or BFR what ever reason. This is a AMP version of the Hulk like it or not he is the strongest on the list. The Hulk experts cant accept that . They dont like that Thor knocked him out. So they just make up their own belief. They even ignore the fact that Thor showed a power that he has been holding back all this time. Due to Hulk been Amp Thor wasnt holding back.

Heavy Hulk fans on the vine cant accept this. How are you going to say an AMP hulk is weaker than the Savage lol Even worse he was amped to levels that is beyond savage and if not all the Hulks listed here. At times you should not go by what other people thinks. You can read all the version and appearance of the hulk and based off your own opinion you can easily determine. Be your own expert.

If you strongly believe why listen to others opinion if it doesn't make sense to you and they cant give you a good logical reason or answer. Remember we all read the same comic. You are you own expert if you read all the hulk and Thor comics. You can easily come to your own conclusion.

You can even go ask the writer if he choose to answer or simple go by what the comic says aka marvel. Remember every fan is bias to a point. If you cant convince me or counter my point there is no way you can change my mind. If you cant answer questions or explain. All of my point or ignore the facts. Come to your own conclusion.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Wbh

Immortal

Nul

wwh

Savage

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CaptainMarvel11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_z94: What feats does Nul have above Savage?

CaptainMarvel11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By CaptainMarvel11

@asgardianweapon said:

But

Why

Is

Nul

The

Weakest

Tho

?

Because

Of

Feats

I understand your reasoning, on paper Nul is above most Hulks but in reality that just isn't the case. Nul literally did nothing that puts him above Savage Hulk, let alone other incarnations. I have no idea what it has to do with Thor BFRing him? That entire fight Thor was trying to kill Nul yet failed to do so, he couldn't even KO him and somehow without Nul even landing a single hit on him Thor looked like a bloody mess barely able to stand, so i dunno what "I don't like Thor BFR Hulk" has to do with anything? Many characters much weaker than Thor have the potential to BFR Hulk.

Good for him but that's only secondary adamantium

No Caption Provided

Something Savage Hulk has broken multiple times in the past, hell Hulk and Thor are only characters to have actually broken/dented even primary adamantium itself. "Giving defenders trouble" is a pretty vague statement, he didn't take out any of the Defenders including Namor or Red She Hulk, regular Hulk has caused more trouble for more powerful teams than that. Yea and Green Scar back in Planet Hulk where he was weakened was called Worldbreaker i dunno what that has to do with anything. Did Nul break any worlds or come close to doing so? That's a battle of wills, not power and Hulk broke the hammer not Nul, why would Nul help Hulk to break his own hammer?

Also there is no such thing as BASE Savage Hulk, i dunno where you got that information from but if you can provide me with feats of Nul doing something better than Savage Hulk i am all ears, in the mean time take a look at how well this "amped" version of Hulk did against a team of 3 street level characters and a mid-tier

He got hurt multiple times by Spider-woman she even managed to crack his head with her punch, he got hurt by Hawkeyes explosive and electric arrows multiple times, got hurt by Protectors guns and got ragdolled around by Carol Danvers. While at the same time failed to take out any of them.

Now tell me how this is befitting of a Hulk that is suppose to be an amped version of Green Scar? Oh and don't think this is unique to Nul. Kluh who has been described as Hulks Hulk and much more powerful than normal Hulk has no feats on Savage Hulk level either, same with Hulk square as well as Maestro, all of these are amped versions of Hulk on paper but in practice they never showed anything that justifies them being above even Savage Hulk, in fact quite opposite they all fell short in the same/similar situations that Savage Hulk was in.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Battle123axe

It’s not really that we don’t like that Thor said he could never beat hulk before knocking a completely fine and still talking hulk into orbit after clearly having the snot beat out of him, it’s just that nul has no feats better than savage hulk and has feats even worse, for someone who is supposedly an amped green scar.

It’s shouldn’t be that difficult for someone who’s been on the vine for as long as termy has, no matter how ridiculously biased one is, to realize that we do things based off of feats here.

Knowing what said feats are is a different thing but please try not to start a random war against hulk fans on anything because we’re the most outspoken in saying Superman isn’t multiversal.

And can write clear sentences.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

asgardianweapon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asgardianweapon said:

But

Why

Is

Nul

The

Weakest

Tho

?

Because

Of

Feats

I understand your reasoning, on paper Nul is above most Hulks but in reality that just isn't the case. Nul literally did nothing that puts him above Savage Hulk, let alone other incarnations. I have no idea what it has to do with Thor BFRing him? That entire fight Thor was trying to kill Nul yet failed to do so, he couldn't even KO him and somehow without Nul even landing a single hit on him Thor looked like a bloody mess barely able to stand, so i dunno what "I don't like Thor BFR Hulk" has to do with anything? Many characters much weaker than Thor have the potential to BFR Hulk.

Good for him but that's only secondary adamantium

No Caption Provided

Something Savage Hulk has broken multiple times in the past, hell Hulk and Thor are only characters to have actually broken/dented even primary adamantium itself. "Giving defenders trouble" is a pretty vague statement, he didn't take out any of the Defenders including Namor or Red She Hulk, regular Hulk has caused more trouble for more powerful teams than that. Yea and Green Scar back in Planet Hulk where he was weakened was called Worldbreaker i dunno what that has to do with anything. Did Nul break any worlds or come close to doing so? That's a battle of wills, not power and Hulk broke the hammer not Nul, why would Nul help Hulk to break his own hammer?

Also there is no such thing as BASE Savage Hulk, i dunno where you got that information from but if you can provide me with feats of Nul doing something better than Savage Hulk i am all ears, in the mean time take a look at how well this "amped" version of Hulk did against a team of 3 street level characters and a mid-tier

He got hurt multiple times by Spider-woman she even managed to crack his head with her punch, he got hurt by Hawkeyes explosive and electric arrows multiple times, got hurt by Protectors guns and got ragdolled around by Carol Danvers. While at the same time failed to take out any of them.

Now tell me how this is befitting of a Hulk that is suppose to be an amped version of Green Scar? Oh and don't think this is unique to Nul. Kluh who has been described as Hulks Hulk and much more powerful than normal Hulk has no feats on Savage Hulk level either, same with Hulk square as well as Maestro, all of these are amped versions of Hulk on paper but in practice they never showed anything that justifies them being above even Savage Hulk, in fact quite opposite they all fell short in the same/similar situations that Savage Hulk was in.

So first of: explain myself
What i meant to say before is that many people don´t like the idea of Thor being able to "defeat" a Hulk and a thing together so he must be weaker.

That entire fight Thor was trying to kill Nul yet failed to do so, he couldn't even KO him and somehow without Nul even landing a single hit on him Thor looked like a bloody mess barely able to stand

So... in your mind a weaker Hulk can do this to Thor?...ok, i like to think of them as more or less equals most of the time.

The fight has some context e so i don´t think it is a good way of knowing his strengh.

True, they are team street levels and a mid level character (Although Hawkeye has been able to hurt Hulk by shooting in his mouth before, destroy iron man suit, on shot super skrulls and other bulshitty outliers)

Do you know who isn´t an street level? Dr Strange, Red She hulk and Namor.

He no sold an enraged red she hulk, destroyed the crimson bands of cytorak and outright ignored them (Dr Strange, Red She Hulk, Namor and Iron fist) . Like, ok maybe Savage Hulk can win the most fights against Namor (well, obvious) and Red she Hulk, maybe even the majority of the fights against both of them together (altho they can put a good fight), But ignore them? No sold all of them? Strange was in this team and there was nothing he could do.

I will say it again, it´s not much of the team it´s that he no solded them (avengers 2012#3). Savage Hulk ain´t no solding this team, he can only no solding IF and even him got feats to show that he can somewhat hurt Savage

Before you say that red she hulk is fodder she did defeated she hulk before, defeated Loki, broke free from Thor´s grasp, no sold iron man repulsors fought evenly with green savage/skar(??) on Aaron´s run

and comic vine " saying that feats matter the most" is kinda funny. By feats Savage´s outliers trumps every other Hulk, even worldbreaker. By feats Thing isn´t close to planetery and shouldn´t be able to hurt top tiers. Try going solely by feeats and not by context, scale and in universe logic and we get some weird shit

CaptainMarvel11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By CaptainMarvel11

@asgardianweapon:

So first of: explain myself

What i meant to say before is that many people don´t like the idea of Thor being able to "defeat" a Hulk and a thing together so he must be weaker.

Oh no, Thor is perfectly capable of beating Hulk, i have no problems with that.

So... in your mind a weaker Hulk can do this to Thor?...ok, i like to think of them as more or less equals most of the time.

No actually the whole thing made no sense. Which is why i told you, Hulk never even hit Thor in that fight yet somehow Thor ended up beat up, it made no sense. They are pretty equal, well it depends on which Hulk incarnation we are talking about. I think Thor can beat some more times then not, some it's a draw, some he loses a bit more than wins.

True, they are team street levels and a mid level character (Although Hawkeye has been able to hurt Hulk by shooting in his mouth before, destroy iron man suit, on shot super skrulls and other bulshitty outliers)

Yea but this is suppose to be an amped Green Scar... he really shouldn't hurt him especially since even Savage Hulk can be this resilient to his arrows

No Caption Provided

though there have been times Hawkeye has caused him pain with his arrows, there is really no excuse for why Spider-Woman did as well as she has against him, or Captain Marvel ragdolling him a character that Hulk has completely no sold(while having no amps) and one-shot into space

Do you know who isn´t an street level? Dr Strange, Red She hulk and Namor.

Yea but i am more so talking about Nulk while possessing the Hulk, even then Nul himself didn't really do much he was just a more powerful brick than Red She Hulk and he didn't do anything that regular Hulk hasn't done before including breaking the bands of Cyttorak

So he wasn't all that impressive or preformed better than regular Hulk would have in that situation.

He no sold an enraged red she hulk, destroyed the crimson bands of cytorak and outright ignored them (Dr Strange, Red She Hulk, Namor and Iron fist) . Like, ok maybe Savage Hulk can win the most fights against Namor (well, obvious) and Red she Hulk, maybe even the majority of the fights against both of them together (altho they can put a good fight), But ignore them? No sold all of them? Strange was in this team and there was nothing he could do.

He didn't no sell her punch, she actually drew blood from him

No Caption Provided

And Namor actually managed to restrain him for a while himself, enough for Danny to punch a hole through him

No Caption Provided

If by ignoring them you mean he pushed through to them, well Hulk has done so as well in fact against similar and even more impressive foes

overpowered Thor and Ironman holding him

No Caption Provided

overpowered Namor and Surfer holding him

No Caption Provided

overpowered Namor, Wonderman, Hercules and Ironman holding him

No Caption Provided

and maybe his most impressive, overpowered Jane Thor and Hercules holding him by just flexing his muscles

In that same story Jane and Hercules held the weight of Earth in place, but couldn't hold down Hulk.

I will say it again, it´s not much of the team it´s that he no solded them (avengers 2012#3). Savage Hulk ain´t no solding this team, he can only no solding IF and even him got feats to show that he can somewhat hurt Savage

Nul didn't no sell anyone here, except Stranges Crimson bands which barely even materilized. And Savage Hulk has already no sold IF on 2 different occasions

Before you say that red she hulk is fodder she did defeated she hulk before, defeated Loki, broke free from Thor´s grasp, no sold iron man repulsors fought evenly with green savage/skar(??) on Aaron´s run

She isn't fodder but she isn't really doing anything to Hulk. Aarons Hulk was a massive jobber, he lost a fight to Yeti's, struggled against bears, struggled against mutant dogs, got hurt by glass, struggled against Kraven, etc...

Hulk and Red She Hulk never really fought(except for in HOTM but she was amped to his level there), she did fight Doc Green who is weaker than Savage Hulk and he literally let her hit him and didn't manage to do anything to him

And just for reference 2 issues prior to that he fought A-bomb who broke his nose and 1 issue prior he fought who punched him so hard he sent him flying several miles away, both of them drew blood from him but Red She Hulk didn't.

and comic vine " saying that feats matter the most" is kinda funny. By feats Savage´s outliers trumps every other Hulk, even worldbreaker. By feats Thing isn´t close to planetery and shouldn´t be able to hurt top tiers. Try going solely by feeats and not by context, scale and in universe logic and we get some weird shit

Yea but we don't use outliers seriously. We use feats in proper context, scale and logic, we don't just bring up Hulk clapped a universe busting attack away and just take such feats seriously.

As i said if you look at Nul while he was controlling the Hulk, he either didn't preform well or just made no sense at all like against Thor.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asgardianweapon:

No actually the whole thing made no sense. Which is why i told you, Hulk never even hit Thor in that fight yet somehow Thor ended up beat up, it made no sense.

Actually, that's not quite true. Hulk hit Thor once on-panel.

No Caption Provided

Which only makes it even worse for Nul, since Thor basically walked it off and seemed to be more hurt by Angrir's blow that followed right afterwards.

CaptainMarvel11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn said:
@captainmarvel11 said:

@asgardianweapon:

No actually the whole thing made no sense. Which is why i told you, Hulk never even hit Thor in that fight yet somehow Thor ended up beat up, it made no sense.

Actually, that's not quite true. Hulk hit Thor once on-panel.

No Caption Provided

Which only makes it even worse for Nul, since Thor basically walked it off and seemed to be more hurt by Angrir's blow that followed right afterwards.

Yea but i was talking more when they fought 1v1, Nul never hit him and Angrirs hits were more powerful than Nuls even though he got one-shot by Thor later, none of it made any sense.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yea but i was talking more when they fought 1v1, Nul never hit him and Angrirs hits were more powerful than Nuls even though he got one-shot by Thor later, none of it made any sense.

Yeah, the whole encounter was a PIS-riddled mess that is best ignored in any serious debate.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By byondeon

Wbh

Immortal

Nul

wwh

Savage

asgardianweapon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captainmarvel11

Yea but this is suppose to be an amped Green Scar... he really shouldn't hurt him especially since even Savage Hulk can be this resilient to his arrows

True true

though there have been times Hawkeye has caused him pain with his arrows, there is really no excuse for why Spider-Woman did as well as she has against him, or Captain Marvel ragdolling him a character that Hulk has completely no sold(while having no amps) and one-shot into space

(i love that scene btw) agreed i was arguing that it was a PIS.

Hulk and Red She Hulk never really fought

They did tho, in Aaron´s horrible run, they defeated that eyeball dude that aaron seem to like

And Namor actually managed to restrain him for a while himself, enough for Danny to punch a hole through him

True but to be honest namor can kinda restrain savage Hulk but yea green scar it´s kinda dificult

If by ignoring them you mean he pushed through to them, well Hulk has done so as well in fact against similar and even more impressive foes

No i meant that the narration stated that the team couldn´t do nothing to stop him and that he was ignoring(forgot about what it exactly they saied) Like fine, savage can overpower them but they can still do SOMETHING against him, that is my point.

and maybe his most impressive, overpowered Jane Thor and Hercules holding him by just flexing his muscles

This is immortal/devil Hulk

And Savage Hulk has already no sold IF on 2 different occasions

My bad i had a brain fart and tought about IF vs Skaar , who is somewhat around even if obviosly inferior to any Hulk/Banner

Hulk and Red She Hulk never really fought(except for in HOTM but she was amped to his level there), she did fight Doc Green who is weaker than Savage Hulk and he literally let her hit him and didn't manage to do anything to him

That is not the best refference...as you know she was in the process of being depowered

Yea but i am more so talking about Nulk while possessing the Hulk

Wich would be a stronger version...

So i liked debating with you dude it´s better than debating with some unreasable people and my opinion changed a little. However it still think that Nullk is around the same strengh than savage, and if you wanna talk about low showings even the PIS is similar (savage being hurt by arrows, spider people hurting hulk, the sting was able to severly weaken the Thing) . Maybe he doens´t grow stronger when angrier but that is about it

CaptainMarvel11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asgardianweapon: They did tho, in Aaron´s horrible run, they defeated that eyeball dude that aaron seem to like

Yea but that's also a fairly poor reference as in Aarons run Hulk was a massive jobber.

True but to be honest namor can kinda restrain savage Hulk but yea green scar it´s kinda dificult

Eh, but he couldn't really restrain him even when he had the help of Surfer or when he had the help of Hercules, WM and Ironman though that was Mindless Hulk(who i personally don't view above Savage Hulk), yea Namor is not restraining Green Scar, last time they fought it was Savage Hulk who easily restrained Namor with 1 arm.

No i meant that the narration stated that the team couldn´t do nothing to stop him and that he was ignoring(forgot about what it exactly they saied) Like fine, savage can overpower them but they can still do SOMETHING against him, that is my point.

I honestly don't think they would do any better against Savage Hulk under that same scenario, in fact i know for a fact they wouldn't do better against a pissed off Savage Hulk.

This is immortal/devil Hulk

True but the other examples are Savage Hulk.

My bad i had a brain fart and tought about IF vs Skaar , who is somewhat around even if obviosly inferior to any Hulk/Banner

No worries, Skaar is a beast on his own, he has a lot of strength but also with his Old Power he is pretty insane.

That is not the best refference...as you know she was in the process of being depowered

True but she didn't seem to notice until it actually took effect, so her not drawing any blood from him even when he was depowered is not the best.

Wich would be a stronger version...

He should be but he has no feats to back any of it up.

So i liked debating with you dude it´s better than debating with some unreasable people and my opinion changed a little. However it still think that Nullk is around the same strengh than savage, and if you wanna talk about low showings even the PIS is similar (savage being hurt by arrows, spider people hurting hulk, the sting was able to severly weaken the Thing) . Maybe he doens´t grow stronger when angrier but that is about it

Me too, was a pleasant talk. I believe that in theory Nul should not only be above Savage Hulk but also Green Scar but in reality that clearly is not the case. And yes i am well aware of Savage Hulks low showings in fact every Hulk has them to some degree(except Immortal Hulk who so far at least managed to escape any low showing) but Nul(while possessing Hulk) only has low showings. Nul hasn't preformed any feat above Savage Hulk, he hasn't beaten up anyone noticeable, he just hasn't done anything that would by feats alone justify him being above Savage Hulk.