Avatar image for deactivated-60957cbcbe0f1
deactivated-60957cbcbe0f1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

QS

Superman (I don’t know if that Mach 900 is legit but whatever)

Mjolnir

Hancock

Iron Man (we know he’s faster than sound, anyone have a calculation on his flight speed in IW?)

Wonder Woman (if this is flight/travel speed. In combat she is above IM)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for theonewhopullsthestrings
TheOneWhoPullsTheStrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_shazam0920:

Travel speed was more impressive. Though QS did have combat speed feats over supes in this.

Why travel? Things like this:

No Caption Provided

I find the distance involved at the time involved to be as much, if not more impressive than the quicksilver part, and plus with flight - he can go directly anywhere really. And others scenes where he is in the US one minute - and over an ocean a world away for the world engine in what seems to be the next few moments seem to be crazy to me.

That being said, anyone who said quicksilver can't throw a faster punch or have way better reflexes here, would be lying. But when talking about speed, I default to travel speed.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonewhopullsthestrings:

Unfortunately QS can’t fly, but I can imagine his straight line speed in travel would still be superior to Superman’s.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Travel or combat?

In Travel.

1. Mjolnir
  2. Quicksilver
  3. Superman
  4. Iron Man
  5. Wonder Woman

In combat

1. Quicksilver
  2. Superman
  3. Mjolnir
  4. Wonder Woman
  5. Iron Man

I've no clue as to Hancock so I left him out. Mjolnir is hard to rate in terms of combat speed as its normally just swung around by Thor. I decided to go with the speed at which it spins when Thor uses it as a shield.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu:

Wasn’t Mjolnir calced at Mach 200? If so, I would comfortably put Superman and QS ahead of it.

As for Hancock, his only real speed feat is jumping to the moon while weakened, but he wasn’t as fast as Supes or Mjolnir from what I can remember.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu:

Wasn’t Mjolnir calced at Mach 200? If so, I would comfortably put Superman and QS ahead of it.

As for Hancock, his only real speed feat is jumping to the moon while weakened, but he wasn’t as fast as Supes or Mjolnir from what I can remember.

I don't know what Mjolnir was calculated at but here it reached from way into space all the way down to the planet in a few seconds.

No Caption Provided

I don't think Superman has ever moved that fast.

Mjolnir doesn't seem to move as fast when normally thrown or when he is flying but if we are going by its maximum it should be faster.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd
deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu said:
@mr_shazam0920 said:

@amcu:

I don't know what Mjolnir was calculated at but here it reached from way into space all the way down to the planet in a few seconds.

No Caption Provided

I don't think Superman has ever moved that fast.

Mjolnir doesn't seem to move as fast when normally thrown or when he is flying but if we are going by its maximum it should be faster.

Loading Video...

Quetzal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu: mjolnir always seemed to be faster when it’s returning to Thor than it is when He’s flying with it, which would explain why it only went at sonic speeds in Ragnarok when he was running from the Dragon, yet it went so fast in The Dark World.

Either that, or Mjolnir’s speed is inconsistent

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Hancok
  2. Mjolnir
  3. Quicksilver
  4. Superman
  5. Wonder Woman
  6. Ironman (I love how he's on this list)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tonymartial:

Honestly I don’t think they were moving as fast this site believes. That scene was a cut scene and if Snyder intended to have them moving thousands of times faster than sound, he would have depicted it. He is very into details and on many occasions in the movie used VFX to depict their actual speed.

The Mjolnir scene from Earth to space is pretty clear cut. (By the way I did list Superman above Mjolnir, but I’m just not convinced Superman is mach 3000 or whatever people calc the Zod fight at).

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu:

I think this site calced Mjolnir at Mach 200 and have Superman (if you count him from the World Engine back to Metropolis in a few minutes) at Mach 900.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tonymartial: The difference is in how far they are from the earth. In that instance Superman and Zod seemed to reach up to low orbiting satellites which are from 111-1,243 miles up. https://science.howstuffworks.com/satellite7.htm

Here's an image.

No Caption Provided

As you can see Superman and Zod are very high but the earth is close enough that you can't see its curvature properly, nor can you make out any continents. Its not really round. Compare that to Mjolnir.

No Caption Provided

The difference distance wise is quite significant.

No Caption Provided

Mjolnir legitimately looks like its almost a planets distance away from the earth and it covered that in 2-3 seconds.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu:

I think this site calced Mjolnir at Mach 200 and have Superman (if you count him from the World Engine back to Metropolis in a few minutes) at Mach 900.

I don't know that I buy that calculation. Mjolnir definitely would have had to travel much faster than that to travel from so far into space all the way back to the planet in 2-3 seconds.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu:

I don’t buy it either but you know how this site is.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Amcu

@mr_shazam0920 said:

@amcu:

I don’t buy it either but you know how this site is.

That's why I feel that sometimes fan calcs aren't reliable. People have to make a lot of assumptions and sometimes they're either way above or way below what they should be logically.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu:

You da man bruddah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_shazam0920: That wasnt the mach 3000 calc, it was the scene from his first flight when he goes from the Artic to Africa in a ridiculously small time.

Loading Video...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tonymartial:

Nah. He just learned to fly there and goes mach 3000+ right off the bat?

You see him literally bloodlusted when Zod was attacking his mother. He was nowhere near that speed. I don’t know.

Matthew660

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Travel:

Quicksilver

Mjolnir

Superman

Ironman

WW

TheOneWhoPullsTheStrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu said:

The difference distance wise is quite significant.

No Caption Provided

Mjolnir legitimately looks like its almost a planets distance away from the earth and it covered that in 2-3 seconds.

Didn't remember that feat. That might bump the hammer in travel up near hancock level to me - changing my list around. I just don't like how we have no clear way of knowing just how far it was.

TheOneWhoPullsTheStrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_shazam0920 said:

That is grossly underestimating what he did. It wasn't the fact he went to the moon. It was the fact he went to the moon, went and decorated a space of 4.37366 million square km to an entirely different color on the moon, precisely enough as to draw a design on it (showing it is combat like speeds, not just travel - as he needs to be able to turn well on it, see what he is doing, etc make adjustments). And then after that make the return trip from the moon, in a short amount of time.

The estimates at that if you pretend he drew a mile at a time, and no errors, taking two hours before anyone noticed (lol), etc to lowball it to the haters as much as devils advocate allows - was well in the hundreds of machs... Any reasonable calc on that (see my link above) - would put his feat well past what superman did with the india feat, and yes - even over 3.6k+ mach level people like to cite for superman. And it becomes downright silly from there, if we are to assume he did things without some new innate drawing red style power of his, because if he had to run and grab stuff to die it? Granted, that last part is highly unlikely, as where would anyone even have that much red dying material around... But since it isn't ruled out, that would be the highball mark of insanity. I wouldn't even have to calc that out to the probably mach a million or something to just know supes best feat would be slow motion to that.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only thing is, did he do all of that in that one shot that he went to the moon to save his wife?

I don’t believe so. It seems as if there was some time that elapsed from the climax of the film. Hancock has already relocated cities if I’m not mistaken and was full hero. Hancock is still really impressive but I’m not sure what to make of it.

TheOneWhoPullsTheStrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_shazam0920:

You aren't remembering the movie clearly. This is him having fun with Ray and promoting his label (the design he drew on the moon), after the climax of the movie, at the end. This isn't to save his wife, and by the fact no one noticed it, we can use that as a very short timetable of however long you can accurately think that would be true for long (it shouldn't be very long at all). Even a generous two hours for him to go and do it with no one noticing in that scene beforehand beats superman's best speed feat.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After AMCU’s post I really think I need to change my list around lol..

Fox QS (mach 50,000 I think lowballing)

Mjolnir

Superman

Hancock (could be higher, some good points have been made)

Iron Man

Wonder Woman

TheOneWhoPullsTheStrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_shazam0920:

I do find it hilarious for the longest time, people were arguing that wonder woman somehow beat hancock, because "muh magical doomsday cutting sword, one clean hit". Funny, not a single one of them were willing to say she ever beat superman by that metric, and the physicals are both out there in a very tight battle between the two. I am convinced most people just didn't know how good Hancock really was by the numbers.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dude I love Hancock lol. I would never say WW would beat him lol.

And if my memory serves correctly it wasn’t a couple of hours. Hancock I believe when he made the phone call to look up had already relocated to NY. The feat is crazy but could be qualified as unquantifiable due to assumptions.

TheOneWhoPullsTheStrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_shazam0920:

I never said you thought WW beats him, but I brought it up because this conversation heralded to how I feel many people don't seem to know how good he was by the numbers. And I found the WW funny to bring up, you can have a laugh by getting those threads again.

As for the assumptions... If he did it before the phone call, when he moved to NY, etc - then he wouldn't have to tell Ray "look up", to an astonished Ray. We may have to assume the time, we at least know we have to assume that it was a shorter amount of time for him to do it than the time Ray, Charlize Theron character, and just about everyone else in that park that saw it around that time to have not known that their was a partial/full logo on the moon to the sum of 4.37366 million square km of redness.

It couldn't have been all that long, I refuse to believe people wouldn't have made a huge deal of that already very quickly, grabbing his attention.

The assumption: How long is 'not long'?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If it was the next day, then by all means put him as number 1 lol.

But let say it the epilogue was a week after the climax, it is not as insane of a feat. Maybe nobody noticed before because there wasn’t a full moon for it to have been noticed, you know? That could be taken into consideration.

Hancock is a monster. Throwing that whale, stopping the train without moving an inch, the fight with his wife, he’s definitely top tier when it comes to CBM characters. It’s implied that he’s a divine creature (rumors of him being Zeus), as long as he’s away from his wife he’s completely invulnerable.

Richubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hancock

FOX QS

Superman

Mjolnir

Wonder Woman

TheOneWhoPullsTheStrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_shazam0920:

A full moon doesn't come from a new moon overnight, nor does it make it not big news outside of the area that can see it better. Nor does no one else notice nothing during the full day.

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By plotweapon16255

Without any fan calculation this should be the order

1. Reeves Superman (spinning earth)
  2. LAC Superman (reaching sun)
  3. Smallville superman (FTL)
  4. Hancock ( moon)
  5. DCEU Superman ( fotress)
  6. Fox Quicksilver (making explosion slow-mo)
  7. Mjolnir(Reaching space & ground)
  8. DCEU wonder woman ( faster then bullets)
  9. MCU Ironman ( Supersonic+)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol well man what I can say is it is just a movie and logic is always all over the place.

But now I do see Hancock in a completely different light.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

1. Mjolnir

>Big gap<

2. Quicksilver if he can run at his combat speed

3. Superman

4. IW Iron Man

5. Wonder woman

Not including Hancock.

TheOneWhoPullsTheStrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Without any fan calculation this should be the order

1. Hancock ( moon)
  2. Reeves Superman (spinning earth)
  3. LAC Superman (reaching sun)
  4. Smallville superman (FTL)
  5. DCEU Superman ( fotress)
  6. Fox Quicksilver (making explosion slow-mo)
  7. Mjolnir(Reaching space & ground)
  8. DCEU wonder woman ( faster then bullets)
  9. MCU Ironman ( Supersonic+)

Lol, no.

Reeves >>>>>>>> Anything else. Ok, Hancock made a back and forth trip on the moon, and probably circled it a ton in an unspecified amount of times to get his drawing right.

But Reeves? He circled the EARTH many dozens of times, maybe hundreds in the period of less than a minute, moving the rotational inertia in the opposite direction...

There isn't any live action speedster that even comes close to that short of season 11 (comic addition) of Smallville Clark (many galaxy distance traveling speed just like that too, s11 feat). Don't know enough about LAC, but that is how I would re-arrange them.

Smallville s11 (if you count it s11 comics, there is no way he isn't #1),

Reeves

Then the rest.

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By plotweapon16255

@theonewhopullsthestrings: my mistake, basically editing gone wrong.

Edit:

Lois & Clark superman has few FTL feat better then Smallville Clark like reaching sun in seconds, etc.

I took only till s10 feats for Smallville

That s11 feat I haven't seen but heard it.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Fox QS
  2. Mjolnir
  3. Superman
  4. Hancock
  5. IW Iron Man
  6. Wonder Woman
Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Darkthunder

QS

mjolnr

Hancock

Superman

Iron man

Ww

Nucleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Nucleon

@tethadam: So in travel speed, let's say cross-continental distance, from Spain to Korea. I'll equilize for the non-flyers, by removing all obstacles from their paths. I'll also use the conceptual characters, since these are CBCs that have been plotted by a myriad of authors throught various comic ages, and thus excesses and PIS were bound to happen.

1-Mjolnir: It is magic - it goes at the speed it needs to go, and on this point it is somewhat limited by Thor himself, who lacks the senses to use Mjolnir on such distances.

2- Superman: He can go insanely fast in travel speed, to a point where he just can't perceive his surroundings, but it doesn't matter here, it's just a race.

3- Quicksilver: He's slower than Supes in Travel Speed, but he's still way more at ease at such speeds than Supes is, he can take sharper turns, and perceive his surrounding more. He's the first and only one bona fide speedster on that list.

4- IW Iron Man: As fast as technology permits.

5- Wonder Woman. I know of no travel speed feats from WW, or so little. Does she gets the Invisible Jet or something? If it's the case then she's just as fast as Batman when he uses his, I guess. WW doesn't belong on a travel speed list.

Did I just ignored Hancock? Yeah, I guess I did.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Travel speed:

1. Hancock, based on the Moon feat.
  2. Fox Quicksilver. This guy's insanely fast.
  3. Mjolnir.
  4. Superman.
  5. Wonder Woman.
  6. IW Iron Man.

Combat speed:

1. Pietro (bruh - this is obvious).
  2. Superman (the Memorial scene where he statued everybody).
  3. Hancock (the bank robbery scene where he took out those thieves at FTE speeds, the Moon painting scene).
  4. Wonder Woman (versus Ares and those German soldiers, versus Doomsday and the bank scene).
    1. Versus Ares.
    2. Versus German Soldiers.
    3. Versus Doomsday.
    4. The Bank scene.
  5. Mjolnir (I don't think its travel speed is combat applicable). Also, it depends on the wielder's speed.
  6. Tony (He has no notable combat speed feats).

macleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Travel speed:

1. Hancock, based on the Moon feat.
  2. Fox Quicksilver. This guy's insanely fast.
  3. Mjolnir.
  4. Superman.
  5. Wonder Woman.
  6. IW Iron Man.

Combat speed:

1. Pietro (bruh - this is obvious).
  2. Superman (the Memorial scene where he statued everybody).
  3. Hancock (the bank robbery scene where he took out those thieves at FTE speeds, the Moon painting scene).
  4. Wonder Woman (versus Ares and those German soldiers, versus Doomsday and the bank scene).
    1. Versus Ares.
    2. Versus German Soldiers.
    3. Versus Doomsday.
    4. The Bank scene.
  5. Mjolnir (I don't think its travel speed is combat applicable). Also, it depends on the wielder's speed.
  6. Tony (He has no notable combat speed feats).

This though I think travel speed IM is faster than WW

TheOneWhoPullsTheStrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@macleen said:

This though I think travel speed IM is faster than WW

Truth. Going supersonic+, but a little known fact some people aren't aware of: Most rockets go much faster than most bullets. In travel, he already was faster than some aircraft that already can go as fast as wonder woman's best feat - which is looking and reacting to bullets, so she is bullet speed. In travel, IM is bullet speed++ due to rockets. It is just the reaction speed isn't close, and for combat speed, wonder woman smokes Iron Man.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@macleen: A mistake on my part, but thanks for pointing it out tho.

TheGrat1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mjolnir's return speed varies based on it's distance from Thor.

When it is a few hundred to a few thousand feet away it's return speed is somewhere between 60 and 100 miles per hour. When it's several miles to several dozen miles away it is easily supersonic. When it is at interplanetary or interstellar ranges it is relativistic. When Thor throws it it is about 80 mph, tops.