Online Comic Store

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By The_Martian

Whats the best online store for buying comics?

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Maelstrom
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By The_Martian

Cool thanks.

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Maelstrom

Don't mention it. Hopefully you're not like me and spend half your paycheck there. ;P

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By The_Martian

Maelstrom says:

"Don't mention it. Hopefully you're not like me and spend half your paycheck there. ;P"
SO far its been on comics on ebay lol.
Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Maelstrom

Nobody says:

"Maelstrom says:
"Don't mention it. Hopefully you're not like me and spend half your paycheck there. ;P"
SO far its been on comics on ebay lol."

I don't trust eBay. I don't like it much either. I only shop at two places online and that's Amazon (when I want to buy TPBs) and mycomicshop, because they have an extreme collection of old Fantastic Four comics that are so cheap. I've made so many FF-only purchases it's not even funny.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#7  Edited By Darkchild

He Mael can u find me Uncanny X-men issue 390

ill buy it no matter what price
Post Edited:2007-09-25 21:38:45

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Maelstrom

Darkchild says:

"He Mael can u find me Uncanny X-men issue 390ill buy it no matter what price
Post Edited:2007-09-25 21:38:45"

I'll see if the site has it, hon.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By The_Martian

Darkchild says:

"He Mael can u find me Uncanny X-men issue 390 ill buy it no matter what price
Whats special about that issue?
Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Darkchild

Nobody says:

"Darkchild says:
Whats special about that issue?"

its the issue Colossus dies. I hd one but its my sons now i have it framed but i want one i can read over and over again

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By crazy spidey

I love Ebay, I used it twice and it was fine both time + I got major prices of, 40 silver age comics for 23.99, VG-NM condition all of them YAY for Ebay

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Darkchild

Maelstrom says:

"The completely changed the layout of the site on me, those bastards!"

hahaha i went their before a long time ago

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Maelstrom

The completely changed the layout of the site on me, those bastards!

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Chameleone

Darkchild says:

"Nobody says:
"Darkchild says:

its the issue Colossus dies. I hd one but its my sons now i have it framed but i want one i can read over and over again"

isn't your son like a year old?

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Darkchild

chameleone says:

"Darkchild says:
"Nobody says:
"Darkchild says:

its the issue Colossus dies. I hd one but its my sons now i have it framed but i want one i can read over and over again"

isn't your son like a year old?"

yes that is why its in a "Frame"

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Darkchild

Maelstrom says:

"http://www.mycomicshop.com/search?tid=95961&TVGroupID=,,,,,&SetShowNotes=Y&pgi=351Scroll down until you get to "390". "

thank you love

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Maelstrom

Don't mention it.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Darkchild

Maelstrom says:

"Don't mention it. "

8 bucks thats not much. i got the one in the frame when it first came out. and man did i cry, i mean a comic made me a big man ball his eyes out.

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Maelstrom

Darkchild says:

"Maelstrom says:
"Don't mention it. "

8 bucks thats not much. i got the one in the frame when it first came out. and man did i cry, i mean a comic made me a big man ball his eyes out. "

I know how you feel, man. I cried when Sue lost her second baby, the sadness was just too much for me.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Darkchild

Maelstrom says:

"Darkchild says:
"Maelstrom says:
"Don't mention it. "

8 bucks thats not much. i got the one in the frame when it first came out. and man did i cry, i mean a comic made me a big man ball his eyes out. "

I know how you feel, man. I cried when Sue lost her second baby, the sadness was just too much for me. "

ya know i dont read FF cause its just not fun to read. i think ive read 4 total issues and that was during the Planet Hulk download i got.

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Maelstrom

Darkchild says:

"Maelstrom says:
"Darkchild says:
"Maelstrom says:
"Don't mention it. "

I know how you feel, man. I cried when Sue lost her second baby, the sadness was just too much for me. "

ya know i dont read FF cause its just not fun to read. i think ive read 4 total issues and that was during the Planet Hulk download i got."

To each their own. :) As much of an X-men fan as I was growing up, I've never once bought one of their comics. I gravitated towards the Fantastic Four, which was a big surprise to me, and I haven't looked back or regretted it ever since. They're my team, and no one can ever touch their greatness in my eyes.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Darkchild

Maelstrom says:

"Darkchild says:
"Maelstrom says:
"Darkchild says:
"Maelstrom says:
"Don't mention it. "

ya know i dont read FF cause its just not fun to read. i think ive read 4 total issues and that was during the Planet Hulk download i got."

To each their own. :) As much of an X-men fan as I was growing up, I've never once bought one of their comics. I gravitated towards the Fantastic Four, which was a big surprise to me, and I haven't looked back or regretted it ever since. They're my team, and no one can ever touch their greatness in my eyes."

yeah i know what ya mean. i was a devout let me repeat a DEVOUT Marvel fan and id argue to my grave they were better but after some of the best they have produced Kingdom Come and Hitman i have changed

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Maelstrom

Darkchild says:

"Maelstrom says:
"Darkchild says:
"Maelstrom says:
"Darkchild says:
"Maelstrom says:
"Don't mention it. "

To each their own. :) As much of an X-men fan as I was growing up, I've never once bought one of their comics. I gravitated towards the Fantastic Four, which was a big surprise to me, and I haven't looked back or regretted it ever since. They're my team, and no one can ever touch their greatness in my eyes."

yeah i know what ya mean. i was a devout let me repeat a DEVOUT Marvel fan and id argue to my grave they were better but after some of the best they have produced Kingdom Come and Hitman i have changed"

I wanted to read Kingdom Come so badly, I ordered it, but by the time it got to me, I found out they were missing the first two issues of the series. So now I have 3 and 4, but no 1 and 2.

I read Earth-X which is Marvel's take on the Alex Ross future for Marvel (or had been until Marvel said it wasn't in cotinuity) and that is by far the best Marvel story ever produced that incorporated so many characters. One of my personal favorites too.

If you haven't read it, DO. It's one of the most amazing things Marvel has produced. It's Kingdom Come for Marvel. And it's beyond excellent.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Darkchild

Maelstrom says:

"Darkchild says:
"Maelstrom says:
"Darkchild says:
"Maelstrom says:
"Darkchild says:
"Maelstrom says:
"Don't mention it. "

yeah i know what ya mean. i was a devout let me repeat a DEVOUT Marvel fan and id argue to my grave they were better but after some of the best they have produced Kingdom Come and Hitman i have changed"

I wanted to read Kingdom Come so badly, I ordered it, but by the time it got to me, I found out they were missing the first two issues of the series. So now I have 3 and 4, but no 1 and 2.

I read Earth-X which is Marvel's take on the Alex Ross future for Marvel (or had been until Marvel said it wasn't in cotinuity) and that is by far the best Marvel story ever produced that incorporated so many characters. One of my personal favorites too.

If you haven't read it, DO. It's one of the most amazing things Marvel has produced. It's Kingdom Come for Marvel. And it's beyond excellent. "

Oh hun ive read it. An enjoyed it thourohgly and im happy i have someone to take to about it

In your opinion did the X series go down hill after Universe i mean the art was GREAT in Paradise but the story was so jumbled about in it. I did also like the filler issues like Beasts and Devil.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#26  Edited By Sparda

Maelstrom says:

"Darkchild says:
"Maelstrom says:
"Darkchild says:
"Maelstrom says:
"Darkchild says:
"Maelstrom says:
"Don't mention it. "
I wanted to read Kingdom Come so badly, I ordered it, but by the time it got to me, I found out they were missing the first two issues of the series. So now I have 3 and 4, but no 1 and 2. I read Earth-X which is Marvel's take on the Alex Ross future for Marvel (or had been until Marvel said it wasn't in cotinuity) and that is by far the best Marvel story ever produced that incorporated so many characters. One of my personal favorites too. If you haven't read it, DO. It's one of the most amazing things Marvel has produced. It's Kingdom Come for Marvel. And it's beyond excellent. "

Is it in TPB?

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Maelstrom

Darkchild says:

"Maelstrom says:
"Darkchild says:
"Maelstrom says:
"Darkchild says:
"Maelstrom says:
"Darkchild says:
"Maelstrom says:
"Don't mention it. "

If you haven't read it, DO. It's one of the most amazing things Marvel has produced. It's Kingdom Come for Marvel. And it's beyond excellent. "

Oh hun ive read it. An enjoyed it thourohgly and im happy i have someone to take to about it

In your opinion did the X series go down hill after Universe i mean the art was GREAT in Paradise but the story was so jumbled about in it. I did also like the filler issues like Beasts and Devil."

I haven't finished the rest of the series actually. I'm actually still on Universe-X and so far I like it. Perhaps because of the fact that so many shady things are happening behind the scenes. I was shocked to find out about Belasco though! It made me both happy and sad that they would do that to my favorite X-man.

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Maelstrom

Sparda says:

"Maelstrom says:
"Darkchild says:
"Maelstrom says:
"Darkchild says:
"Maelstrom says:
"Darkchild says:
"Maelstrom says:
"Don't mention it. "
I wanted to read Kingdom Come so badly, I ordered it, but by the time it got to me, I found out they were missing the first two issues of the series. So now I have 3 and 4, but no 1 and 2. I read Earth-X which is Marvel's take on the Alex Ross future for Marvel (or had been until Marvel said it wasn't in cotinuity) and that is by far the best Marvel story ever produced that incorporated so many characters. One of my personal favorites too. If you haven't read it, DO. It's one of the most amazing things Marvel has produced. It's Kingdom Come for Marvel. And it's beyond excellent. "

Is it in TPB?"

I believe Earth-X is, and if I'm not mistaken they also have Universe-X and Paradise-X in TPB but I could be wrong.

And if you were speaking about Kingdom Come, I'm fairly positive they do have it as TPB.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#29  Edited By Sparda

Maelstrom says:

"Sparda says:
"Maelstrom says:
"Darkchild says:
"Maelstrom says:
"Darkchild says:
"Maelstrom says:
"Darkchild says:
"Maelstrom says:
"Don't mention it. "
Is it in TPB?"
I believe Earth-X is, and if I'm not mistaken they also have Universe-X and Paradise-X in TPB but I could be wrong. And if you were speaking about Kingdom Come, I'm fairly positive they do have it as TPB."

Hmmm.....I'll look into this....

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Darkchild

Maelstrom says:

"Darkchild says:
"Maelstrom says:
"Darkchild says:
"Maelstrom says:
"Darkchild says:
"Maelstrom says:
"Darkchild says:
"Maelstrom says:
"Don't mention it. "

In your opinion did the X series go down hill after Universe i mean the art was GREAT in Paradise but the story was so jumbled about in it. I did also like the filler issues like Beasts and Devil."

I haven't finished the rest of the series actually. I'm actually still on Universe-X and so far I like it. Perhaps because of the fact that so many shady things are happening behind the scenes. I was shocked to find out about Belasco though! It made me both happy and sad that they would do that to my favorite X-man.

"

in my opinion Paradise can be skipped cause all it is is a plot hole fixer in my mind. all of the main plot holes are explained like Why Thor is a woman and alot of small stuff. yet its very entertaining its also very confusing i mean i had to read the first issue of Paradise 3 times to be sure i wasnt going mad

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Maelstrom

Darkchild says:

"Maelstrom says:
"Darkchild says:
"Maelstrom says:
"Darkchild says:
"Maelstrom says:
"Darkchild says:
"Maelstrom says:
"Darkchild says:
"Maelstrom says:
"Don't mention it. "

"

in my opinion Paradise can be skipped cause all it is is a plot hole fixer in my mind. all of the main plot holes are explained like Why Thor is a woman and alot of small stuff. yet its very entertaining its also very confusing i mean i had to read the first issue of Paradise 3 times to be sure i wasnt going mad"

When I got the rest of the series I started reading Paradise-X first and I read the first few pages with Cap and did a 'WTH" face before realizing I was reading it in the wrong order.

But honestly, I think Earth-X could have worked as a stand alone. It was so powerful and rich in storytelling that it really didn't need any follow-ups.

I bawled when I saw Galactus. It broke my heart, truly. (I'm sure giving the fact that I'm a raging Fantastic Four fan, you can figure out why. :P)

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Darkchild

Maelstrom says:

"Darkchild says:
"Maelstrom says:
"Darkchild says:
"Maelstrom says:
"Darkchild says:
"Maelstrom says:
"Darkchild says:
"Maelstrom says:
"Darkchild says:
"Maelstrom says:
"Don't mention it. "

"

in my opinion Paradise can be skipped cause all it is is a plot hole fixer in my mind. all of the main plot holes are explained like Why Thor is a woman and alot of small stuff. yet its very entertaining its also very confusing i mean i had to read the first issue of Paradise 3 times to be sure i wasnt going mad"

When I got the rest of the series I started reading Paradise-X first and I read the first few pages with Cap and did a 'WTH" face before realizing I was reading it in the wrong order.

But honestly, I think Earth-X could have worked as a stand alone. It was so powerful and rich in storytelling that it really didn't need any follow-ups.

I bawled when I saw Galactus. It broke my heart, truly. (I'm sure giving the fact that I'm a raging Fantastic Four fan, you can figure out why. :P)"

i did too. i mean he is yeah know we dont want to ruin it for Sparda so we can continue it in pms