Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Oreoghoul

No Caption Provided

Web Comic Spoilers Below!

Theory: Flashy Flash will face off against a resurrected Lord Orochi. This is based off a few things but the main one being Orochi’s lack of purpose paired with a potential retcon to the Web Comic.

If you didn’t know, Lord Orochi was not in the original Web Comic by ONE. He was added into the Murata redraw. What’s important though is that Orochi was specifically added by ONE. He must have had a purpose if ONE himself would add him, no? You aren’t wrong in thinking that this hyped up monster might serve a greater purpose than simply being fodderized by Saitama like many, many others. In fact, Murata himself had this to say of Orochi’s true purpose:

Murata originally speculated that the reason why ONE decided to add Orochi into the story was to give Tatsumaki a big fight in order to injure her so Psykos could disable her later in the story

While this could still happen, the constant teasing during Saitama and Flashy Flash’s roller coaster adventure makes me think it’ll be Flashy Flash rather than Tatsumaki.

No Caption Provided

I believe something similar to what Murata speculated will happen, only to Flashy Flash rather than Tatsumaki: Instead of Tatsumaki being injured so she’d be vulnerable to Psykos’ attack, Flashy Flash will be injured. This is how he will lose his sword and such rather than like the Web Comic where he was trapped in the rubble from Tatsumaki’s base flip.

No Caption Provided

It makes perfect sense for how Flashy Flash gets buried to be retconned. In the redraw he is literally statuing explosions and debris- it makes zero sense for him to be too slow to dodge during the base flip and get crushed.

DevoidRuby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would pay so much to see Flashy Flash fight Orochi.

It would only cement him as the 2nd strongest S class hero imo if he actually did solo the Monster King.

I loved all the time he’s been on screen and his fights are some of the absolute best in the manga.

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It would only cement him as the 2nd strongest S class hero imo if he actually did solo the Monster King.

Metal Knight tho

DevoidRuby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@necromancer76: Metal Knight is cheating and we all know it.

I’d assume he has some form of prep against Flashy Flash if it came down to it, but given how FF has his ridiculous speed feats, I’m hesitant to say Metal Knight could kill him straight up.

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@devoidruby: Mmm, we'll see I guess. We don't know the true extent of Metal Knight's power so it's mostly speculation, but given that the Hero Association fears him, he supposedly has 100 of those robots (and now has the tech of Boros' ship), and is 1 of the 4 who Gyoro Gyoro predicted could defeat Elder Centipede, it seems more likely that he's the 3rd behind Blast and Tatsumaki.

DevoidRuby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@necromancer76: True. It’s why I think the closest thing you can call a result in Flash vs Metal Knight is a draw. Knight hasn’t shown the ability to even tag Flash, while Flash can’t find the real body of Metal Knight.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he ends up right behind Tatsumaki as the 3rd strongest S-Class. Though Flash is at least top 5.

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@devoidruby: I agree, he's certainly top 5 along with the 3 I mentioned and probably Silverfang in Abandonment.

Whatacoolname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao orochi stomps the whole S class besides blast and tatsumaki