Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Seb178

Yep i am gonna debunk that shit now

People think garou and saitama are solar system level due to this feat

No Caption Provided

But guys this doesn't make any sense.

The stars we in this panel can be thousands ormillions of light years away. They could have busted and we don't know.

Garou and saitama's energy didn't destroy the stars. It destroyed dust particles present and thats why light coming couldn't reflect on it and we see the that "black hole", which makes sense too

Blast said the earth could be destroyed by saitama and garou's punch and the AOE between the clash could have destroyed the earth

And second reason is that

No Caption Provided

Blast simply wanted to alter the vector of the energy away from earth so he did it

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

But if this destroyed stars which are millions of light years away would mean this "beam" or energy travelled millions of light years in few second which is beyond stupid

No Caption Provided

We can clearly see the beam was moving and it exploded in the middle

So what we conclude from this?

It never destroyed any stars and the only impressive things about this feat is

It's AOE and its destruction on molecular level

But correct me if i am wrong anywhere tho

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 takenstew22  Moderator

But if this destroyed stars which are millions of light years away would mean this "beam" or energy travelled millions of light years in few second which is beyond stupid

You're sayin that as if there can't be any MFTL beams in fiction...

Seb178

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You're sayin that as if there can't be any MFTL beams in fiction...

No there can be beams which are MFTL but you need proofs for that

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 takenstew22  Moderator
takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 takenstew22  Moderator
Avatar image for chris2kzombieki
chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think Blast really cared about the other planets in the solar system. He name balled it cause thats the only planet he really cares about.

Also I have a feeling that earth got plot armor in this series based on that Boros dude.

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By heiqn

I already debunked your debunk in another thread, ask @cergic

There is something called panel / viewer perception, you can see what other fiction characters can't.

Avatar image for darkpsychiclord_prime
DarkPsychicLord_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You're right, they aren't solar system level. They are multi-solar system+ to galaxy

NinjaRizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’m actually inclined to agree somewhat.

Look at the evidence:

No Caption Provided

It’s stated that they were knocked away by the recoil of the explosion of energy. Meaning when the blast exploded here:

No Caption Provided

Since they were knocked away in the same direction, that means they must have followed the vector otherwise they would have both been knocked in two separate directions. Right?

Therefore, I’m inclined to believe that the panel that appears to be stars might just be dust cloud remnants from the explosion that was directed away from earth. Here are the reasons:

1. Since Saitama and Garou were found in the direction of the directed blast, why weren’t they flung light years away, if the blast travelled thousands of light years in seconds?

2. The explosion here is actually omnidirectional:

No Caption Provided

Not directed or focused.

The circle picture simply could replicate the empty space wherein the blast was directed away from the earth, which is why it‘s a circular shape. If you look closely, you can actually see remnants of the blasts flying off which could lead the panel that is being misinterpreted as erasing multiple solar systems.

3. Murata doesn‘t draw space like this:

No Caption Provided

When he does, the stars are always depicted much smaller and much more spaced out. There’s usually a few galaxies in there too.

I don’t think Saitama and Garou erased solar systems.

Interbaiter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Correct. No stars were ever busted. The attack went in Jupiter's direction and stopped dead when it hit a moon.

NinjaRizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You're completely wrong. You're overcomplicating it, because you don't want it to be true.

Blast and the others redirected the energy. The energy went flying in a straight line and destroyed all of the stars in its path. The end.

This is actually ridiculous when you actually get into it.

Saitama and Garou flew in the direction of the blast, and were blasted back by the recoil of it:

No Caption Provided

Which means they would have been flung light years away, but they weren’t.

The blast wasn’t directed, it exploded omnidirectionally, it was simply directed away from earth:

No Caption Provided

That’s not a laser. That’s an explosion.

The stars you see are actually remnants of the explosion, the black circle is the empty section that represents the area that allowed the earth to survive.

NinjaRizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Correct. No stars were ever busted. The attack went in Jupiter's direction and stopped dead when it hit a moon.

Seems to be the case

Avatar image for deactivated-633515ca77612
deactivated-633515ca77612

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Failed debunk. OP didn't even try

RDCDesmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninjarizer: Yeah I also thought that at first that the black ball was just the aftermath of the explosion to show how large it is in space but I also think it might be the moon

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

very interesting predictions...

Lordragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well know next chapter. If we see a picture of the earth and that empty space hole is not there than cleary they did not bust those stars.

NinjaRizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninjarizer: You make good arguments. I'm especially inclined to go with it due to the way Murata seems to draw space. Unfortunately there are many panels in the issue, where there is no space being shown. There are many shots of the Earth, where space could and should have been shown. But the only "stars" we see there is after the explosion. Was that the reason? So that the explosion aftermath would be visually more impressive? Could very well be.

I don’t understand why Murata doesn’t always draw stars and outer space and then he does sometimes, but it’s possible they could be stars, I just don’t think he draws them like that.

NinjaRizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninjarizer: Yeah I also thought that at first that the black ball was just the aftermath of the explosion to show how large it is in space but I also think it might be the moon

It could even be the moon, but I don’t think it would be that large.

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Pandalumina

i think this part here may be a key to solving it

No Caption Provided

if you notice as Blast tries to contain it with his gates, there are what appears to be stars or whatever those specs are between the portal. Afterwards Blast says he can't contain it and his team gives him the power alter it away from the planet

Whatever remains is a result of Blast using his boosted gates to alter the energy 🤔

there are also no stars shown around in space in most shots (including this one)

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By rajjarsalt

I’m actually inclined to agree somewhat.

Look at the evidence:

No Caption Provided

It’s stated that they were knocked away by the recoil of the explosion of energy. Meaning when the blast exploded here:

No Caption Provided

Since they were knocked away in the same direction, that means they must have followed the vector otherwise they would have both been knocked in two separate directions. Right?

Therefore, I’m inclined to believe that the panel that appears to be stars might just be dust cloud remnants from the explosion that was directed away from earth. Here are the reasons:

1. Since Saitama and Garou were found in the direction of the directed blast, why weren’t they flung light years away, if the blast travelled thousands of light years in seconds?

2. The explosion here is actually omnidirectional:

No Caption Provided

Not directed or focused.

The circle picture simply could replicate the empty space wherein the blast was directed away from the earth, which is why it‘s a circular shape. If you look closely, you can actually see remnants of the blasts flying off which could lead the panel that is being misinterpreted as erasing multiple solar systems.

3. Murata doesn‘t draw space like this:

No Caption Provided

When he does, the stars are always depicted much smaller and much more spaced out. There’s usually a few galaxies in there too.

I don’t think Saitama and Garou erased solar systems.

What's that black circle in the top panel of your last scan? Is it Blast's portal or something?

It kinda looks like the supposed "hole in the night sky" that everyone is discussing.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 takenstew22  Moderator

i think this part here may be a key to solving it

No Caption Provided

if you notice as Blast tries to contain it with his gates, there are what appears to be stars or whatever those specs are between the portal. Afterwards Blast says he can't contain it and his team gives him the power alter it away from the planet

Whatever remains is a result of Blast using his boosted gates to alter the energy 🤔

there are also no stars shown around in space in most shots (including this one)

It's honestly so weird. I'm guessing the pitch blackness is just artist choice?

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NinjaRizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt:

What's that black circle in the top panel of your last scan? Is it Blast's portal or something?

Rather where the portal was, leading empty space as the blast exploded in other directions.

It kinda looks like the supposed "hole in the night sky" that everyone is discussing.

If Murata drew stars like that, yes. The context kinda makes that sentiment ridiculous.

Assiddeeqq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Assiddeeqq

There was legit no stars when Blast teleported them outta Earth. It was only after the explosion that the stars became visible. The mangaka just forgot and placed them back. Lol, but seriously how are people calling this a Star level feat,. If they were so powerful and were away from plot armored Earth then they should at least bust Jupiter to make em Large planet level.

Anyone who thinks they are beyond that is just trolling.

Coadamol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HST wankers and OPM haters doing everything they can to try and downplay litearl on panel feats just to look like idiots lol

jurrian09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hyper copium. HYPER

Avatar image for draculemiihawk_
DraculeMiihawk_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@assiddeeqq: Hope you get overdose from the copium you using, Amen

Bruhmomento

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@assiddeeqq:

The mangaka just forgot and placed them back

Source?

Futureisbest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Futureisbest

Black spot being the moon then where the fuck is the lightsource coming from then, an artificial sun? isn't it coming from the actual sun??? why is the moon black????

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for godlike_warrior
Godlike_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Godlike_Warrior

Garou already show us he can replicate the strongest explosion in the universe and you try to debunk the actual writer own words you’re credibility has lose there no one really takes any of y’all serious after that

the least of all on Panels feats for God sake.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 takenstew22  Moderator

@futureisbest: Wait there's actually people saying the big black thing is the moon? Smh.

SirDragonFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black spot being the moon then where the fuck is the lightsource coming from then, an artificial sun? isn't it coming from the actual sun??? why is the moon black????

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Futureisbest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22: Yeah there's this guy by the name of emperor who swore up and down that it's the moon.

Avatar image for shadowwraith123
ShadowWraith123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Neutral-kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Neutral-kun

This argument only works if we assume the author knows (or even cares) how to scientifically draw a bunch of stars beung destroyed.

If not then by author intent, its at least solar system level.

Avatar image for chris2kzombieki
chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordragoon: You know what would really be funny. If on the way back Saitama asks " Did I do that? Sorry, I'll pay for it" Probably won't. But that'd be comedy

GhostGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neutral-kun: again with this intent

Absol123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Absol123

XD I've never seen such level of mental gymnastic

Giojoestar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this some next level copium, OP didn't even try

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#47  Edited By Wushu59

@seb178:

I agree that stars weren't destroyed but I completly disagree with your dust particles and light not being reflected take. That is entirely way too convoluted and going down mental gymnastics terriorty.

If you notice in the upper part of the first scan, it is pitch black and no visible stars to begin with. The 2nd half of the first scan where the explosion goes off is how the energy Blast contained between Saitama and Garou goes off and you get energy scattered around Earth which people mistake for stars.

The hole area is the general location Blast redirected impact of thier attacks to. It's a lot easier to figure out once you line the scans in order. (I noticed you have them in reverse order for some reason)

Futureisbest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Laskt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Look if you wanna debunk this feat, that’s fine I’m not stopping you. But at least use a better arguement than the clash somehow destroying only the dust particles on hundreds of solar systems. You have zero evidence for that