One of the Main reasons I think Infinity War is succesful.

WeAreTheFlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Do you guys remember the Green Goblin quote from spiderman 1? ,And they found you amusing for a while, the people of this city. But the one thing they love more than a hero is to see a hero fail, fall, die trying.". Honestly i can say, that the main reason i love the movie so much is becayse they were beaten. Anybody else agree?

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By joshua755

@wearetheflash: Yes I agree I love it so much because it’s shows not always the good guy win and even earlier in infinity war when strange ask how do this is end and Thanos says me watching the sun set now Avengers 4 the hero’s can make a epic comeback and make a epic end but for infinity war I like seeing the bad guy win for once

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Certainly. The fact that we knew that heroes were going to try their best and fail set this apart. That's why I loved Watchmen.

Avatar image for charliechampion
CharlieChampion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not only beaten but died. In summer blockbusters the main heroes never die...until April 27.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc1684d074f9
deactivated-5cc1684d074f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@charliechampion:

That is the reason why i hated the ending, because we all know there is a 0% chance they will stay dead.

I feelt nothing watching spiderman og co die in IW because i knew they were not really dead.

Avatar image for charliechampion
CharlieChampion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By CharlieChampion

@Jillsonsvel said:

@charliechampion:

That is the reason why i hated the ending, because we all know there is a 0% chance they will stay dead.

I feelt nothing watching spiderman og co die in IW because i knew they were not really dead.

True. but it happened. In THIS movie. It's the edgiest we've ever gotten in a block buster. Strong impactful movies get rewarded.