One MCU Sanctuary ll cannon blast connects with a mid-air DCEU Faora. What's the damage?

• 59 results
ponamis999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll One MCU Sanctuary ll cannon blast connects with a mid-air DCEU Faora. What's the damage? (29 votes)

No-sells 10%
Tanks but wobbled/dazed 17%
Some damage 3%
Mask broken/incapacitated 14%
Ko'ed/crippled 21%
Dead 14%
Blown to bits 10%
Result 10%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Faora goes for a super speed midair bullrush when unexpectedly the Sanctuary ll lands a direct hit on her with one blast from its cannons.

How does she fare?

• 
CocaColaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tanks.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ef9c7d93643a
deactivated-5ef9c7d93643a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulk_like_fire: Lol, mentioned me out of nowhere. I prefer DC over Marvel overall, even if in movies Marvel is better.

There are still DC movies that I liked and the last one I saw was Shazam and it was good aswell. Having a different opinion doesn't mean troll.

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulk_like_fire: Lol, mentioned me out of nowhere. I prefer DC over Marvel overall, even if in movies Marvel is better.

There are still DC movies that I liked and the last one I saw was Shazam and it was good aswell. Having a different opinion doesn't mean troll.

lol exactly. Having a different opinion doesn't mean you are a troll. So why are you pointing me out and calling me stupid?

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@authentical: And this isn't about movies. This is about Faora's durability.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ef9c7d93643a
deactivated-5ef9c7d93643a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulk_like_fire: I never did that, but the opinion needs to be legit and based on some reasoning to be taken seriously.

I liked a few DCEU films but that's it, lol. Faora can survive the hit anyways, with some damage at worst.

macleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KO at best due to sensory overload

Ccbm2208

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nothing,not even her mask is damaged. Should have used the torpedos used to destroy the Avengers' base (any of the smaller ones or the biggest one in the volley ) I think that would make this more debatable

Ccbm2208

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deltahuman: I think you are mixing up Sanctuary 2's weapon system here . The blast that is used for this discussion isn't a missle but rather a kinetic based energy blast shot from the mounted guns . The actual missles were only used once by Thanos on the Avengers headquarter after he has had a 25 kill streak . If the missles and the blue blasts are the same then they should be the same interms of power but the missles are comparable to cruise missles while most of the time we see the the blue blasts they don't look more than a couple of times stronger than a grenade and even their highest end feats (killing Leviathans , blowing up small ships) only make them out to be the same as strong mortal shells. And let's also not forget the final missle that Thanos shot to end the volley which engulfed the entire base and created a huge crater around it.

So I'm just wondering whether you are using the showings of the missles to apply to the mounted gun blasts because they're different.

All and all , I would say :

-If it's a blue blast from the ship she's getting hit with then she should no sell since Krytonian's masks are still capable of taking multiple hits from Superman.

-If it's one of the smaller missles then her mask probably breaks leaving her in shock.

-The biggest missle is far better than the rest but here is the tricky part . Does Faora's durability scales to Supe's ? If hers does then the most powerful missle that Sanctuary 2 has would still break her mask and KO her due to sensory overload but It shouldn't be able to do anymore than that because it's far weaker than the World Engine explosion that Supe was not scratched by (might have been hurted by it but not enough to drew blood from him) . However , Namek and Faora seemed way less impressive interms of strength , striking and especially durability compared to crazy over the top s**t Supe and Zod did at the end of the movie . So no scaling from Clark's later feats and I could see her getting badly injured by the biggest missle .

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gets KOed due to sensory overload after it shatters her mask.

Without adapting Kryptonians experience extreme discomfort even in normal situations, like in the case of Zod when he couldn't handle even the sirens of the police vehicles without his suit. An explosion with the Sanctuary's missile will definitely knock Faora out if she's not adapted.

However, the kinetic energy of the bogey or the explosion itself can't even scratch Faora physically. She gets KOed only due to her overwhelmed senses. If she is adapted, she would no sell the same missile

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#60  Edited By Mrnoital

@buildhare said:

She was Ko'd by sensory overload

Sensory overload induced by the breaking of the mask caused by.............................a missile. Duhdoi.

Her mask was actually broken by Clark tackling her straight into there ground

That's why she was so weakened when the missile was flying at her that she could only barely hold her arm up

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Bayman007

Yep, it was Superman that broke her mask, and she was already feeling the effects of our atmosphere when she was hit by that missile in MoS.

Other than pissing her off, i doubt a lucky shot like this will do much.

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

breaks the mask and she gets knocked due to atmospheric exposure. Other than that nothing

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Eredin12

Knocks her out at least, probably kills her