Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Just looks like Arrow. This is exactly why a Wonder Woman TV series wouldn't work.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By dernman

I don't see how this is a reason Wonder Woman would work and not just one for females in general. Something that wasn't even in question.

Edit1: Still I agree with the guy in the video. Not because it was a woman but because I would say the same about a man. You would need suspension of disbelief. Although I don't think the video was about that. I think it was trying to prove a point. I just think they set it up and to be honest executed it poorly in a couple of instances. Like how they are going for a certain amount of realism then they pull off the blocking the bullet thing.

Edit2: I see her name is Diana and the bullet blocking think seems they hint that this is WW. Well I have to ask how much can you change a character before is stops actually being that character?

reignmaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@awesam: Do you realize how many cop and lawyer dramas are hogging up the network listings right now? There's plenty of room for another hero. And a female too. "Just like Arrow" lol. That's like saying we didn't need Arrow because we already had Batman Begins.

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reignmaker: I don't see what Batman Begins has to do with anything, but sure... If they're going to put another hero on the air, then make them street level. Wonder Woman would require a budget they won't have and will just end up looking stupid. Like Arrow.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: Cheesy, boring, predictable, bad acting. Must I say more?

reignmaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Most of the bad from Arrow, I blame for being a CW show. From the early episodes I saw, it seemed decent but not amazing.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@awesam:

Well, I disagree. Arrow was somewhat mediocre in the beginning, but now, it's IMO awesome.

reignmaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Should have put "Batman" in the title of this thread. Grrrr.