Omni man from invincible animated series vs adult Sasuke and Sakura from boruto anime

Elijahbane25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Elijahbane25
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Random encounter both are bloodlusted battle take place at the leaf village

Shinobiroar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Shinobiroar

If omni man is faster he takes it but I doubt bc sasuke has tp if sasuke lets omni man touch him its over dude literally broke through brains and skulls and body parts but I could see sasuke blocking with susano

Avatar image for deactivated-60ee206c1e31a
deactivated-60ee206c1e31a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke stomps.

Mahfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shinobiroar: Sasuke's body has tanked things that'd normally turn a person into what was left of the guardians and lemme not even get started on the wall that is Susano'o.

OT: Team should win with difficulty although Susano'o would he needed to not be crushed

AllHellKingDox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MS Sasuke would win

Mahfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: Do you genuinely believe Sasuke with just his hands can throw Texas sized meteor? There's no need to be so rude about any of this tbh.

Also I think you missed the part where I counted Susano'o and Sasuke's strengths separately. Also as I remember Sasuke was practically on the verge of death after taking hits from Jigen he hardly scales to Susano'o's durability consistently (especially since by this logic every Susano'o user should scale above Susano'o itself which makes the very concept of it's "ultimate defense" redundant). As for the Naruto feat, you can clearly see Naruto amping his fist with his entire chakra cloak to plough his way through the beam, Naruto didn't tank that beam in the same manner it was used to *slice* the moon, Naruto didn't do that physically.

What I'm trying to communicate is that Nolan has better pure physical feats (especially in the comics) than Sasuke.

Hentekorin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke solos. Sakura is fodder

Avatar image for deactivated-611d8c0e28507
deactivated-611d8c0e28507

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers