• 148 results
#1 Posted by Saberscar223 (2235 posts) - - Show Bio

This is insane just people teasing it and avoiding the question can someone who knows please do tell

Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
#2 Posted by RudeBomberBoy01 (3918 posts) - - Show Bio

He headbutts WW to kingdom come.

#3 Posted by Thorthunder98 (4824 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes please someone just say the spoilers tired of this vagueness

#4 Posted by Charan_ (750 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by jashugan (647 posts) - - Show Bio

he casually planet busts

#6 Posted by Dernman (24226 posts) - - Show Bio

He headbutts WW to kingdom come.

Stop playin. Gal Gadot has no butt to head anywhere let alone kingdom come..

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
#7 Posted by buttersdaman000 (20751 posts) - - Show Bio

He defeats the League in a confused state after his resurrection and basically wrecks Steppenwolf from what I gather. He is the undisputed MVP of the team in everything but speed in which he's pretty much equal to Barry (until he gets faster).

#8 Posted by RudeBomberBoy01 (3918 posts) - - Show Bio

@dernman:

Hahahaha stop hating on them curves bro!

#9 Edited by Transformaa (1032 posts) - - Show Bio

If i can remember properly..the swipe of Supermans hand blew Barry away and made him trip!..

#10 Edited by Saberscar223 (2235 posts) - - Show Bio

@transformaa: that’s sounds crazy is he like enhanced right after being revived

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
#11 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (10999 posts) - - Show Bio

Well there goes the talk about WW being able to hang with Superman.

#12 Posted by Thordinson (1505 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn

#13 Posted by Farkam (10576 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by FangDaNerd (1122 posts) - - Show Bio

So he pretty much soloed the League?

#15 Edited by Dernman (24226 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Edited by Itachus17 (1608 posts) - - Show Bio

@buttersdaman000 said:
@thorthunder98 said:

He defeats the League in a confused state after his resurrection and basically wrecks Steppenwolf from what I gather. He is the undisputed MVP of the team in everything but speed in which he's pretty much equal to Barry (until he gets faster).

Oh dear god, that can be just a bad joke right?

I mean which insane idiot thought that would be a good idea by any means?

#17 Edited by TheVivas (15673 posts) - - Show Bio

How is it insane? Just wait for the movie to come out and see it for yourself. Seriously.

#18 Edited by Farkam (10576 posts) - - Show Bio

@buttersdaman000 said:
@thorthunder98 said:

Wonder Woman has to beg for her life before he snaps out of it i hear, you know how bloodthirsty DCEU supes is bruh :(

#19 Posted by RudeBomberBoy01 (3918 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by Farkam (10576 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Edited by Itachus17 (1608 posts) - - Show Bio

@farkam said:
@itachus17 said:
@buttersdaman000 said:
@thorthunder98 said:

Wonder Woman has to beg for her life before he snaps out of it i hear, you know how bloodthirsty DCEU supes is bruh :(

Oh great destroying DCEU Supes character even further, i had at least a bit hope they've learned anything :(

Well still a tiny bit hope that the people are just exaggerating or trolling...

#22 Posted by Thorthunder98 (4824 posts) - - Show Bio

@farkam said:
@itachus17 said:
@buttersdaman000 said:
@thorthunder98 said:

Wtf is this true or trolling lol!

#23 Posted by Farkam (10576 posts) - - Show Bio

@farkam said:
@itachus17 said:
@buttersdaman000 said:
@thorthunder98 said:

I'm getting ready to fish. ;)

#24 Posted by Thorthunder98 (4824 posts) - - Show Bio

@farkam said:
@thorthunder98 said:
@farkam said:
@itachus17 said:
@buttersdaman000 said:
@thorthunder98 said:

Thought so ahahaha

#25 Edited by Itachus17 (1608 posts) - - Show Bio

@farkam said:
@thorthunder98 said:
@farkam said:
@itachus17 said:
@buttersdaman000 said:
@thorthunder98 said:

The actually sad thing is, it rly wouldn't have surprise me that much...

And the possibility of: Hey let's make a film called Justice Leauge where we show why we actually don't need any JL, cause (probably still Emo)Supes can do it better alone, is still terrible enough(Bat/Bullshit-God especially with the other Snyder in the comics was already bad enough).

#26 Posted by buttersdaman000 (20751 posts) - - Show Bio

@buttersdaman000 said:
@thorthunder98 said:

He's not evil if that's what you think. Cyborgs automatic defense comes on and attacks Superman as soon as he awakens. His memories are all messed up so basically he's defending himself from people he doesn't know. Then Batman shows up and the only memories he recalls of him are antagonistic so it just escalates the situation a bit before outside help arrives.

#27 Posted by buttersdaman000 (20751 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by Marishtar (1011 posts) - - Show Bio

@thorthunder98 said:

Not too surprised, but still very disappointed if that's true.

#29 Posted by Thorthunder98 (4824 posts) - - Show Bio

As someone else said what's the point in the League if Superman can just solve all their problems...

#30 Posted by Amcu (1277 posts) - - Show Bio

So they made Superman more powerful than the entire League and as fast as Flash? I'm really not happy about that.

#31 Edited by Marishtar (1011 posts) - - Show Bio

@thorthunder98 said:

As someone else said what's the point in the League if Superman can just solve all their problems...

Yeah that's exactly why i would be very disappointed, rly nobody needs a Super Mary Sue...

#32 Posted by Heatforce (3256 posts) - - Show Bio

@thorthunder98: he cant, MoS made that clear. Superman can't save everyone but if he has help...

That stated what does Steppenwolf do feat wise? I would like to assume he's as or more powerful than Doomsday but I'm probably reaching.

#33 Edited by agent41 (12396 posts) - - Show Bio

@petey_is_spidey said:

Well in the comics she has been able to put up a better fight anyway. I wonder if they will treat captain marvel the same way, when he begins his silver screen journey. After all, it seems like they want Superman as the most powerful hero. And CM and WW are 2 of the heros that are compared to him the most.

#34 Edited by deltahuman (1785 posts) - - Show Bio

It's amazing how people who've been ranting about how they hate DCEU and keep on trolling suddenly care so much about Superman's power boost and his overpoweredness and feel so disappointed.

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
#35 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (10999 posts) - - Show Bio

@agent41 said:
@petey_is_spidey said:

Well in the comics she has been able to put up a better fight anyway. I wonder if they will treat captain marvel the same way, when he begins his silver screen journey. After all, it seems like they want Superman as the most powerful hero. And CM and WW are 2 of the heros that are compared to him the most.

I actually think Shazam will be equal to Superman in power. The Rock has been ranting on about his showdown between Cav-El, which makes me think that Shazam should be in the same league as Supes, if not better due to his magic.

#36 Posted by SuperHulk24 (154 posts) - - Show Bio

Shazam and Black Adam are going to be on par with Superman in power.

#37 Posted by BabyDarkseid (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

@heatforce: i doubt hes as powerful as doomsday since its mentioned that steppenwolf survived a fight with doomsday and surviving usually means they were getting their ass kicked before they escape its like how people survive from being mauled by an animal

#38 Edited by Marishtar (1011 posts) - - Show Bio

@deltahuman said:

It's amazing how people who've been ranting about how they hate DCEU and keep on trolling suddenly care so much about Superman's power boost and his overpoweredness and feel so disappointed.

I don't hated or trolled the DCEU at all, but it would srsly just suck.

I can't see any positive aspect about that, each rly good JL run was mostly good cause it respected each(or at least many)member. This would be the complete opposite again.

#39 Edited by CallMeBlast (1563 posts) - - Show Bio

@deltahuman: Not going to lie I was a hater before but, this movie and WW have me hooked. Aquaman was a surprise for me I remember thinking he was going to be stupid AF.

#40 Posted by the_stegman (38958 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu said:

So they made Superman more powerful than the entire League and as fast as Flash? I'm really not happy about that.

How is this surprising though? Superman IS stronger than Cyborg, Aquaman, WW, and Batman.

As for Flash, he's a noob. He probably is no where near his top speed yet.

#41 Edited by deltahuman (1785 posts) - - Show Bio

@marishtar:

Well if you don't hate the DCEU then I'm not talking to you. I'm not defending anyone or anything. Just pointing out the hypocrisy of some people.

Also regarding the sucking, JL is formed because nobody alone can defeat the villain or bad guys as a whole and that means superman can't either. Even if he goes one vs one with Steppenwolf and holds him off, there are the hordes of parademons to deal with. There are other agendas. Superman alone is not enough no matter how OP he is.

Avatar image for supermanforever
#42 Posted by Supermanforever (3032 posts) - - Show Bio

@buttersdaman000 said:
@thorthunder98 said:

Superman hater is back?

Avatar image for supermanforever
#43 Edited by Supermanforever (3032 posts) - - Show Bio

@thorthunder98 said:

No its not true. In new 52 Justice league were they fought Darkseid, Superman was clearly superior to every member in JL, however he got wrecked by Darkseid as well. To me it always should be that Superman is the most powerfull in the league. I mean whats the point of calling him Super if he can get beat anybody? Barry should be faster than Supes though thats for sure, because there is no point of having flash. Also judging by trailers Barry is complete noob in the field of speedsters. He will surely get muccccchhhhh faster-.

#44 Posted by deltahuman (1785 posts) - - Show Bio

@callmeblast:

I'm actually surprised people are liking JL so much. I didn't hope it would be received like this. I liked synder's visual style a lot but let's be Honest he doesn't get many things right. His things are always larger then life and very dramatic.

#45 Posted by Amcu (1277 posts) - - Show Bio

How is this surprising though? Superman IS stronger than Cyborg, Aquaman, WW, and Batman.

What I mainly don't like is that he seems to be more powerful than the entire team put together. I'm not really surprised that he is more powerful than any one of them. Though I did think that Diana would at least be able to give him a good fight with all of her gear.

#46 Edited by Marishtar (1011 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_stegman said:
@amcu said:

Superman should be absolutely never stronger than Aquaman, WW, Cyborg, Batman(ok he isn't rly too helpfull) and an inexperienced Flash together(especially not without extreme amounts of trouble and it doesn't sound like that at all), that is just stupid and renders the whole concept of the league worthless.

#47 Posted by agent41 (12396 posts) - - Show Bio

@agent41 said:
@petey_is_spidey said:

I actually think Shazam will be equal to Superman in power. The Rock has been ranting on about his showdown between Cav-El, which makes me think that Shazam should be in the same league as Supes, if not better due to his magic.

I don't know. He hasn't been treated as sm's equal since silver age. And him and WW are similar characters with similar power set.

#48 Posted by Marishtar (1011 posts) - - Show Bio

@marishtar:

Well if you don't hate the DCEU then I'm not talking to you. I'm not defending anyone or anything. Just pointing out the hypocrisy of some people.

Ok.

Also regarding the sucking, JL is formed because nobody alone can defeat the villain or bad guys as a whole and that means superman can't either. Even if he goes one vs one with Steppenwolf and holds him off, there are the hordes of parademons to deal with. There are other agendas. Superman alone is not enough no matter how OP he is.

He seemingly deafeats the villain alone and the whole rest of the league beforehand, also is it pretty disrespectful to the other members and massively undermines their actual roles in general.

#49 Posted by Thorthunder98 (4824 posts) - - Show Bio

@thorthunder98 said:

No its not true. In new 52 Justice league were they fought Darkseid, Superman was clearly superior to every member in JL, however he got wrecked by Darkseid as well. To me it always should be that Superman is the most powerfull in the league. I mean whats the point of calling him Super if he can get beat anybody? Barry should be faster than Supes though thats for sure, because there is no point of having flash. Also judging by trailers Barry is complete noob in the field of speedsters. He will surely get muccccchhhhh faster-.

It's not that he's more powerful that I have the problem with he definitely should be.

It's just that he supposedly effortlessly solos the league, and then solos Steppenwolf.

I was more hoping that he would be the one to tip the scales against Steppenwolf for them to win not that he just completely wrecks him, was expecting it to be more of a team effort not a one man show of Supes wrecking him in the final fight, I'd enjoy seeing them all fight as a team against him more imo.

That's just from what I've heard anyways actually watching the movie might prove me wrong.

#50 Posted by the_stegman (38958 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_stegman said:
@amcu said:

Superman should be absolutely never stronger than Aquaman, WW, Cyborg, Batman(ok he isn't rly too helpfull) and an inexperienced Flash together(especially not without extreme amounts of trouble and it doesn't sound like that at all), that is just stupid and renders the whole concept of the league worthless.

Eh, I've always considered him stronger than the League. The League exists because Superman can't be everywhere at once and they're all heroes in their own rights. But outside of MM, I think we all agree Supes is the strongest, and yes, can beat them all put together.