Official Trailer for Alice in Wonderland

Avatar image for _mistress_redhead_
.Mistress Redhead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 6

I know a few people made this thread before but it was removed so im posting the official trailer.. 

im not too impressed 

what about you guys? 

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By MrDirector786

All I have to say is that the fact that Hollywood decided to make a live-action movie of Alice in Wonderland really shows that they have just run out of ideas.

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By Korg
I will watch this movie. I love Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through The Looking Glass, and What Alice Found There. I don't even care that it's Burton-Depp-Carter. It will be a fun movie with nice effects, and a spin on what's old, which I already know extremely well. I'm not expecting anything groundbreaking, but then I don't think anyone is.

@MrDirector786
said:
" All I have to say is that the fact that Hollywood decided to make a live-action movie of Alice in Wonderland really shows that they have just run out of ideas. "
This will be at least the fifth live-action adaptation.
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By MrDirector786
@Korg said:
"
I will watch this movie. I love Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through The Looking Glass, and What Alice Found There. I don't even care that it's Burton-Depp-Carter. It will be a fun movie with nice effects, and a spin on what's old, which I already know extremely well. I'm not expecting anything groundbreaking, but then I don't think anyone is.

@MrDirector786
said:
" All I have to say is that the fact that Hollywood decided to make a live-action movie of Alice in Wonderland really shows that they have just run out of ideas. "
This will be at least the fifth live-action adaptation.
"
Really? I didn't know. I thought this was the first time and was being done because they've pretty much run out of ideas.
Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By Korg

Keep in mind that Alice's Adventures in Wonderland was published in 1865. It was actually a very early idea in cinema history, to the point that the first couple adaptations were silent movies.

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#6  Edited By xerox_kitty

I have to admit, I'm really looking forward to this.  It looks bizarre, dark and fun, which is just what the original story was... just the right mixture to appeal to kids (and big kids like me).

Avatar image for _mistress_redhead_
.Mistress Redhead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 6

@xerox-kitty said:
" I have to admit, I'm really looking forward to this.  It looks bizarre, dark and fun, which is just what the original story was... just the right mixture to appeal to kids (and big kids like me). "
I agree that i will go and see this cause of the way it looks, i am just finding that Burton is screwing up most of my favourite stories lately... i really wish he would go back to the old ways of writing his own stuff and stay away from remaking films