Avatar image for jesusdisciple001
jesusdisciple001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By jesusdisciple001

Well the title says it all this is the official place for the discussion of everything action comics since Greg Pak started his run.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By SOG7dc

IMO. It has been nothing special at all. Boring IMO.

PeppeyHare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

It's the best thing to happen to Supes since the reboot. So good

Jphu8414

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

My favorite title right now

jesusdisciple001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

It's pretty good thus far. A nice fill in for Superman Unchained thanks to the blasted delays of Lee's artwork. Superman and Lana's characterisation has been top notch and the story is filled with positive writing and a more light hearted nature without losing the seriousness of the plot. It's what the New 52 and Superman has been needing for some time.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also I figure @theacidskull will want to fangasm in this thread :P

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Only read 25. Want to catch up though.

jesusdisciple001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By jesusdisciple001

@lvenger: Yeah, the Lana characterization is the most drawing thing for me, oh and could a mod change it to the superman forums please?

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for spinningbirdcake
spinningbirdcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By spinningbirdcake

Does everyone think it's going to stay as their favorite/ 2nd favorite Superman title once Geoff Johns takes over Superman?

Jphu8414

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Jphu8414

Does everyone think it's going to stay as their favorite/ 2nd favorite Superman title once Geoff Johns takes over Superman?

Hard to say but every issue of Pak's run has been fantastic (imo) Johns will have to bring his A game if he wants to top that (which he is capable of doing, he is a great writer that has done good Superman stories before)

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

@jesusdisciple001:

It bores me. It hasn't been interesting from my perspective and te art is kinda bleh.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 32

It's the best Superman book easily I kinda wish they would just get rid of Wonder Woman AND Lois relationships and have a go with Lana

QueenCorp15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think its better than unchained and i think kuder is a great new artist an pak has been doin great writing job. I cant wait till johns/jrjr bcuz i think theyll be great together with the addition of klaus janson

jesusdisciple001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By jesusdisciple001

@sog7dc: I think I get, but maybe try reading in trade you might like it.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

HIs fist arc in BM/SM and Zero Year issue weren't f-in fantastic. I can't wait to see what he does with it post Forever Evil.

PapiNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

I guess I have to officially declare this as my favorite Superman title now, if only for Unchained's grievous delays. There is no way Geoff John's Superman can be better, in terms of characterization Pak has hit New 52 Superman right on the had. This title is also far better than Morrisons over-complicated run, whose Superman I didn't really connect with.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I guess I have to officially declare this as my favorite Superman title now, if only for Unchained's grievous delays. There is no way Geoff John's Superman can be better, in terms of characterization Pak has hit New 52 Superman right on the had. This title is also far better than Morrisons over-complicated run, whose Superman I didn't really connect with.

I'd say that Greg Pak has given us the best characters moments so far. But Geoff Johns knows how to use a villain (Forever Evil has been epic).

PapiNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saint_wildcard: Possibly but in my opinion Snyder>Johns in epicness of stories and Unchained still barely beat out AC in my mind (without delays). Having said he could do it by making a Superman cosmic story I suppose but that would just make me care less about the character. I will say that Geoff is at a disadvantage because he has removed Superman's most interesting supporting character (Lex Luthor) from the playing field though.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saint_wildcard: Possibly but in my opinion Snyder>Johns in epicness of stories and Unchained still barely beat out AC in my mind (without delays). Having said he could do it by making a Superman cosmic story I suppose but that would just make me care less about the character. I will say that Geoff is at a disadvantage because he has removed Superman's most interesting supporting character (Lex Luthor) from the playing field though.

My feeling on Snyder have been said to many times so I'll hold my tongue.But just cus Lex isn't a villain doesn't mean he won't contribute conflict with him as head of the JL. Plus Im exited to read everything post Forever Evil and this upcoming massive crossover.

PapiNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By PapiNacho

@saint_wildcard: Each to his own I guess (I haven't been impressed with Forever Evil). That said I don't think that is the direction John's wants to take with Lex Luthor since he seems to want to focus on him changing the Justice League and not interacting with Superman.

jesusdisciple001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By jesusdisciple001

@papinacho: Or maybe he is coming on to show how Lex will interact with supes.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 the_stegman  Moderator

I like it so far. I don't give two craps about the Subterrainia (or however it's spelled) storyline at all, but I love how Lana is portrayed and it's good to see Superman light hearted, he's been so serious in some other titles.

jesusdisciple001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By jesusdisciple001

By the way has anyone seen these, it is not related to superman but they are really funny.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Best Superman title going now. Great story telling, great characterization, and great art. It shows the BEST version of Superman we've seen since the reboot and possibly even before that.

jesusdisciple001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By jesusdisciple001

So what do people think of issue 30? Anyone? I like harrow as a character and think she might play into superman's future.