Off YOUR Mind: What Comic Books Would Make a Great TV Show?

Army2442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#251  Edited By Army2442

I'd like to see another Fantastic Four series or JSA series, and a Thor or Wonder woman solo series.

COBRAMORPH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#252  Edited By COBRAMORPH

I was rewatching Watchmen, & I remembered talking with my cousin before he joined the army about how they could rewrite the characters into making a series of Justice Leagure like movies with them. Doc Manhattan into a Supermany character, Rocharche Batman, etc. Maybe add John Stewart & a version of Max Mercury as the Flash. It would be a reboot of Watchmen, but you have the general idea of who they are, & you go on from there.

Same with Green Arrow on Smallville. He was very Batman like.

The best characters to use are the lesser known ones. You are going to get a Batman, Superman, GL, Flash movie. If you want a speedster so badly, use Max Mercury instead, you can have flashbacks to the wild west, modern day, & the tv version of modern day could be very Barry Allen like. Or Jay Garricky. Hell, end a Max Murcury show by revealing he IS Jay Garrick, Barry Allen, Wally & Bart.

I liked the Justice League cartoon. I LOVED the JLU. THAT made me a DC fan more than Marvel. From unknowns like Hawk & Dove, Vigelante, Shining Knight to supers I had heard of like Black Canary & Green Arrow.

It was the lesser knowns that made me turn to DC & turn away from the disapointment of anime back to American comics.

Suicide Squad would be a good team show, as you would have a revolving door built into the premise. & you can have a wide array of contrasting powers. Magic,tech, alien etc.

RedQueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 6

#253  Edited By RedQueen

Going to have to say Alias (which we came so close to actually getting), Runaways or, less likely, Young Avengers.

PDBL77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#254  Edited By PDBL77

Preacher, Chew, The Activity, Morning Glories.

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#255  Edited By Rouflex
@ccraft said:

I think The Killing Joke should become animated movie

No Caption Provided

batman kevin conroy

joker mark hamill