#1 Edited by Goldchamp101 (8760 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin fights a Cosmic Sentient Super-Storm the size of a Galaxy for days on end and wins

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5

Odin fights an Amped Seth and wins. The fight shakes the very fabric of the Multiverse and shatters Galaxies

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8Gallery image 9Gallery image 10

And Odin was weakened during that fight. He had just gained back his power. He still thought and reacted like a Mortal

No Caption Provided

Odin fights and defeats Infinity. This battle crumbles entire Galaxies. Odin undoes all of the damage

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6

And Odin was weakened in this fight. Infinity was created using half of Odin's Soul

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Odin gives all of his Odin-Force to Seidring. Depowered Odin managed to survive several hits from him

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

Odin manages to very briefly hold his own against Dr.Doom who was amped by the power of Galactus, The Cosmic Cube, The Ultimate Machine,The Sacred Helix and The Cosmic Control Rod

Odin absorbs the very essence of Surtur into himself

No Caption Provided

Odin and Surtur shake the 9 Realms

No Caption Provided

Odin states that he has the power to Overthrow a Universe

No Caption Provided

Odin one-shot kills Hela

Odin knocks out Galactus

And Galactus was well nourished during that fight

Odin manipulates all the Electro-Magnetic Particles in the Universe to Imprison Surtur

No Caption Provided

Odin Rips the 10th Realm from Yggdrasil and seals it in a hut

And the Realms were stated to be Actual Universes

No Caption Provided

Depowered Odin manages to siphon back his stolen Odin-Force from the Skymother Zelia after Thor had hit her with a Godblast and disperses her into the wind along with the rest of her Pantheon

Surtur's Eternal Flame was burning the 9 Realms and was going to eventually burn the Entire Multiverse

And yet Odin had no problem containing and Nullifying said Flame

No Caption Provided

Odin recreates everything in the Universe

Odin matches Surtur's Eternal Flame

No Caption Provided

Odin's Death is felt in all planes of Realities across Infinite Galaxies. Even the LT notices Odin's death

No Caption Provided

In a What-If comic Odin without the Odin-Force defeats Mephisto in Hell

No Caption Provided

#3 Posted by destinyman75 (14285 posts) - - Show Bio

very nice thanks alot

#4 Posted by HighAccuser (9696 posts) - - Show Bio

Thank you.

#5 Posted by HighAccuser (9696 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread may trigger some people. Brace yourself.

#6 Posted by BlueHope (2681 posts) - - Show Bio

What ifs are not canon, they are alternate versions of the characters from other universes.

#7 Posted by HighAccuser (9696 posts) - - Show Bio

@bluehope said:

What ifs are not canon, they are alternate versions of the characters from other universes.

Then they would still be canon just not relative to the 616 version.

And which one are you talkin' about?

#8 Posted by KrleAvenger (26349 posts) - - Show Bio

Both Multiversal feats and Infinity Feats are HUGE OUTLIERS. Also 9 realms are not Universes.

#9 Posted by RabumAlal (4981 posts) - - Show Bio

How do people hate the retcon Mjolnir so much. They would like it if it were an Elseworld story.

#10 Posted by Goldchamp101 (8760 posts) - - Show Bio

@bluehope said:

Yes I know.

#11 Posted by HighAccuser (9696 posts) - - Show Bio

How do people hate the retcon Mjolnir so much. They would like it if it were an Elseworld story.

Because it serves no purpose to the greater narrative of Thor and is only made to reinforce and pander the idea of Jane being worthy somehow.

#12 Edited by BlueHope (2681 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerevarine_11 said:
@bluehope said:

Then they would still be canon just not relative to the 616 version.

And which one are you talkin' about?

In some way they are canon but they're irrelevant to mainstream Odin, is just like claim that new 52 superman has universal lvl durability because SA superman tanked a big bang or because superman prime survived a explosion that destroyed a universe.

I'm talking about the mephisto fight

#13 Posted by SpitfirePanda (2573 posts) - - Show Bio

So if we scale current Thor to Odin based on their fight, she's at least multi-galactic? Possibly universal?

#14 Posted by Goldchamp101 (8760 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Edited by HighAccuser (9696 posts) - - Show Bio

So if we scale current Thor to Odin based on their fight, she's at least multi-galactic? Possibly universal?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

#16 Posted by destinyman75 (14285 posts) - - Show Bio

@goldchamp101: maybe Odin's fight with surtur during the surtur saga would be nice surturs sword vs Odin he put up a fight before he fell

#17 Posted by whoisthebest (2249 posts) - - Show Bio

Excellent post mate great feats being shown here. Really showcases how powerful these skyfather tier characters are, potential universe busters and universal tier durability levels, effortlessly fodderizing and recreating galaxies and etc. Incredible.

Odin fights a Cosmic Sentient Super-Storm the size of a Galaxy for days on end and wins

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5

Odin fights an Amped Seth and wins. The fight shakes the very fabric of the Multiverse and shatters Galaxies.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8Gallery image 9Gallery image 10

And Odin was weakened during that fight. He had just gained back his power. He still thought and reacted like a Mortal.

No Caption Provided

Odin fights and defeats Infinity. This battle crumbles entire Galaxies. Odin undoes all of the damage.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6

And Odin was weakened in this fight. Infinity was created using half of Odin's Soul.

Odin states that he has the power to Overthrow a Universe

No Caption Provided

Odin manipulates all the Electro-Magnetic Particles in the Universe to Imprison Surtur.

No Caption Provided

Odin Rips the 10th Realm for Yggdrasil and seals it in a hut.

And the Realms were stated to be Actual Universes

No Caption Provided

Surtur's Eternal Flame was burning the 9 Realms and was going to eventually burn the Entire Multiverse

And yet Odin had no problem containing and Nullifying said Flame

No Caption Provided

Odin recreates everything in the Universe

Odin matches Surtur's Eternal Flame

No Caption Provided

In a What-If comic Odin without the Odin-Force defeats Mephisto in Hell

No Caption Provided

#18 Posted by Hypnos0929 (6559 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by ASGARDIANBRONY (11629 posts) - - Show Bio

@goldchamp101: AWESOME THREAD! great job! Let all respect the all-father!

Both Multiversal feats and Infinity Feats are HUGE OUTLIERS. Also 9 realms are not Universes.

I get why you would say the multiversal feats are outliers (though there is context behind them which makes them legit) but why would you think the infinity feats are outliers? the infinity odin battled was half of his own soul given a life of its own by hela, its not the abstract infinity.

also the 10 realms are universes, it was explained in comic and I would appreciate it if you would stop saying it to be false without providing proof against it.

#20 Posted by RukelnikovFTW (6135 posts) - - Show Bio

@krleavenger said:

I get why you would say the multiversal feats are outliers (though there is context behind them which makes them legit) but why would you think the infinity feats are outliers? the infinity odin battled was half of his own soul given a life of its own by hela, its not the abstract infinity.

also the 10 realms are universes, it was explained in comic and I would appreciate it if you would stop saying it to be false without providing proof against it.

4 galaxies

#21 Posted by whoisthebest (2249 posts) - - Show Bio

@krleavenger said:

Absolutely 100% mate. Good facts you pointed about the realms and other feats

#22 Posted by Lord-Parallax (4503 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome.

#23 Posted by Ganstaz003 (1217 posts) - - Show Bio

Well done! Nicely presented. These truly show, some of the extent and potential of characters in Odin's tier.

Those feats can be added in a respect thread of Odin.

#24 Posted by KrleAvenger (26349 posts) - - Show Bio

I get why you would say the multiversal feats are outliers (though there is context behind them which makes them legit)

Yeah I know. It is more like existing in multiple planes (realities in th Multiverse) rather than being 100% Multiversal. Right?

but why would you think the infinity feats are outliers? the infinity odin battled was half of his own soul given a life of its own by hela, its not the abstract infinity.

Ups...

Ok. Than I will provide it.

#25 Posted by DC-Prime (51 posts) - - Show Bio

The writer debunked it. odin isnt galaxy level.

No Caption Provided

#26 Posted by runekingthor98 (1512 posts) - - Show Bio

nice tread some losers say Odin isn't even multi planet lvl

#27 Posted by HighAccuser (9696 posts) - - Show Bio

@dc-prime: Dan Jurgens isn't the final say on what dozens of writers have clearly shown to the contrary in these feats. If you're ignoring the proof, then I don't know what's wrong with you

#28 Posted by KrleAvenger (26349 posts) - - Show Bio

nice tread some losers say Odin isn't even multi planet lvl

No Caption Provided

#29 Edited by APEX_pretador (20326 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Posted by del_torro (3631 posts) - - Show Bio

@KrleAvenger: I agree that other writers haven't classified the realms as universes, how do we classify feats involving them?

Planetary? Dimension? Solar system?

#31 Posted by KrleAvenger (26349 posts) - - Show Bio

@del_torro: I will explain why Those Realms are not Universes. But those feats, they are Dimensional Level.

#32 Posted by MasterKungFu (20773 posts) - - Show Bio

odin = multiversal?

#33 Posted by runekingthor98 (1512 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Posted by Helloman (29799 posts) - - Show Bio

This is good. I needed to see some of Odin's feats.

#35 Posted by Goldchamp101 (8760 posts) - - Show Bio

@dc-prime said:

No Caption Provided

That's Dan Jurgens who is an Idiot and has said many stupid things

But if you want to use statements by Idiot Authors then............

No Caption Provided

#36 Edited by FOSTINOE (632 posts) - - Show Bio

Excellent piece

I'd like to add a few.

According to Thor, Odins Big hands has slain dragons

And Odin himself has literally moved "the heavens and the earth" on many occasions

No Caption Provided

...And that Odin is Omnipotent???No Caption Provided

Odin somewhat confirms this???

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

#37 Posted by Jigen879 (1803 posts) - - Show Bio

No, he is not a galaxy buster

#38 Edited by Jigen879 (1803 posts) - - Show Bio

there are many errors in feats. when I have a little time I correct everything. first thing in the comic with Infinity, this is not the power of Odin but the entities infinity.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/67877/4587710-quasar-19-04.jpg

Moreover it destroys anything on anyone. In fact, in the same comics, Thor says that nothing was destroyed but only darkened that they can not see.

http://i.imgur.com/7Z0EGdz.jpg

During the battle between Odin and Seth, the phrase does not refer to the power of Odin! there Odin represents life and Seth represents death. This eternal battle there is in the universe is here the phrase. Galaxies long dead,?, Symbol of death against the Suns DYING will rekindle, symbol of life. What would be if this power destroys? Dead galaxies are shattered, and the Suns, moreover dying, come back on ?! But they should not also be destroyed? And the planet we are is still up ???

#39 Posted by ASGARDIANBRONY (11629 posts) - - Show Bio

@krleavenger:

Yeah I know. It is more like existing in multiple planes (realities in th Multiverse) rather than being 100% Multiversal. Right?

Yes. and the surtur flame feat was going to destroy the multiverse over time, not instantly. so that is actually a universal feat.

Ups...

no problem lol.

Ok. Than I will provide it.

good. also remember, asgard has got retconned over the years, any old contradictions don't really hold sway.

#40 Posted by DC-Prime (51 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Posted by Jigen879 (1803 posts) - - Show Bio

Asgard is a small planetoid big as much as USA.

Asgard is a small planetary body that serves as home to the Norse gods such as Thor, and their ruler, Odin. It exists in another dimensional plane and is about the size of the United States. It is not round like the Earth, does not spin on its axis, and does not revolve around the sun. It is a flat, asteroid-like mass that has a top surface with a gravitational pull, similar to that of the Earth’s, in order to keep the citizens and their cities from floating into the void. The matter on Asgard is also denser and more durable than the matter on Earth. There is an unknown force that keeps the surfaces of Asgard from eroding and from allowing its bodies of water from drifting off into space. Asgard has unknown intervals of day and night, it is unclear as to whether it uses Earth’s sun as a source of light, and there is no evidence that the seasons change.

Asgard is connected to at least two other dimensional planes that consist of the major land masses the Asgardians refer to as the “Nine Worlds”. Four of the Nine Worlds exist on the same asteroid-like mass that Asgard exists on. These worlds are Asgard, Vanaheim, Alfheim, and Nidavellir. Another of these worlds that is in a different dimensional plane is the world of Midgard, or Earth. The sixth world is that of Jotunheim followed by Svartalfheim, Hel, and Muspelheim. There are natural nexus portals that exist on each of these worlds except for Midgard, and some of these worlds are in direct contact with the roots of Yggdrasil, the cosmic ash tree that stands in Asgard.

More on Marvel.com: http://marvel.com/universe/Asgard#ixzz4QHg2tiNa

https://s13.postimg.org/5tfkbl7on/TME_112_113.jpg

n everything burns, Surfur uses energy from a world, to create a chain reaction, not a direct destruction of the nine realms, not multiverse! however its no good plan. then he only wants to destroy Asgard and this explosion is not canceled by Odin but sends another part, he simply opens a gap and the energy that could only destroy Asgard goes elsewhere., if he could destroy the multiverse where he would send it?

#42 Posted by Lord-Parallax (4503 posts) - - Show Bio

@dc-prime said:

No Caption Provided

Dan Jurgens is a Crackhead who thought Hunter Prey Doomsday and Superman were equal despite him stomping an Amped Clark.

#43 Posted by KrleAvenger (26349 posts) - - Show Bio

@asgardianbrony: Not relying on old ones. I do agree Odin is Universal yet I don't agree Those Realms are Universes for reasons I will mention eventually. Although you do know being Universal and being capable of destroying the Universe are two different things? For instance, Hulk and Superman are planetary threads, but only Thor, KC Superman and World Breaker are planet busters.

#44 Posted by ASGARDIANBRONY (11629 posts) - - Show Bio

@krleavenger:

I do agree Odin is Universal yet I don't agree Those Realms are Universes for reasons I will mention eventually.

hmm. ok.

Although you do know being Universal and being capable of destroying the Universe are two different things? For instance, Hulk and Superman are planetary threads, but only Thor, KC Superman and World Breaker are planet busters.

absolutely. I don't think odin can bust a universe in one hit as he has never done it before.

#45 Edited by Jigen879 (1803 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin is not universal neither Galaxy

#46 Posted by g2_ (11411 posts) - - Show Bio

@goldchamp101: Excellent post mate great feats being shown here. Really showcases how powerful these skyfather tier characters are, potential universe busters and universal tier durability levels, effortlessly fodderizing and recreating galaxies and etc. Incredible.

#47 Posted by Goldchamp101 (8760 posts) - - Show Bio

@dc-prime:

the writer clearly debunked it.

And It was debunked back by a Higher ranking staff member.

No Caption Provided

writer factual statement >>>> your opinion.

Ok then it's a fact that Thor beats Superman and nothing can change that.

No Caption Provided

Odin is planet level at best.

Even though he has several feats above that?

#48 Posted by FOSTINOE (632 posts) - - Show Bio

@goldchamp101:

Ignore them....Great thread fam, The scans speak for themselves
#49 Edited by Goldchamp101 (8760 posts) - - Show Bio
#50 Posted by HighAccuser (9696 posts) - - Show Bio

@goldchamp101: nah man dan jurgens word is law...always is.

if bendis says spiderman can beat living tribunal he is always right....