Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By InfiniteMass
No Caption Provided

Introduction

Jin Mu-Won, commonly known by the epithet Northern Blade, is the Main Protagonist of Legend Of The Northern Blade and 5 th Generation Sect Leader of the Northern Heavenly Sect. He is the practitioner of the secret martial art known as '' Gathering Of Ten Thousand Shadows '', and the son of 4 th Generation Sect Leader, Jin Kwan-Ho.

Northern Heavenly Sect

The Northern Heavenly Sect (Bugjeonmun) was a militaristic sect created with the sole purpose of combating and supressing the Silent Night that was attacking the Mainlands and causing havoc throughout Murim. However, following the defeat of the Silent Night and their subsequent disappearance, the sect was forced to disband after the 4th generation sect leader Jin Kwan-Ho was betrayed by the Great Four of the Northern Heavens as a result of a plot from the Central Heavenly Alliance led by the powerful Nine Skies who ruled over Murim.

Martial Arts and Abilities

While Jin was locked away in the empty and desolate Northern Sect, he took the time to learn Blacksmithing and the Northern Heavenly Sect's secret Martial Arts (Gathering of the Ten Thousand Shadows)

Durability

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

• Here we see Jin and Jo Cheon-Woo(Former member of the Four Heavenly Generals, and leader of the Broken Fist Sect).
  • As you can see after the Bum rush from Jo Cheon-Woo they crash into several mountains and do not show any damage, they just continue to fight as if it was nothing but a hindrance, and they where having a conversation in the middle of it. So we can see that this amount of punishment is nothing to them.
No Caption Provided

• This is a similar feat but in this Jin was punched so hard he shattered through the Mountain top and then Jo did this-
No Caption Provided
  • As you can see the surrounding mountains and hills were obliterated and Jin Mu-Won was in the center of it. Althouh he was damaged by this attack he was still able to continue to fight.
No Caption Provided
  • He also straight up tanked this attack from Jo with almost no injuries besides several Cuts.
No Caption Provided
Another look at the destruction caused!
Another look at the destruction caused!

This shows that Jin is at the very least large mountain - small country size in durability, as he was able to casually tank several attacks that absolutely decimated the surrounding area including hills and mountains, and he was still able to fight with no issue.

Skills

The best part of Jin is his skills, although he only knows the Northern Heavenly Sect's martial arts, it is strong enough to challenge just about anyone in murim, he also mastered these skills while under constant watch from the mercenaries that were assigned to the northern heavenly sect to make sure he did not learn any martial arts. But there is something more to his martial arts that isn't seen around the rest of murim, his moves are constantly refereed to as shadows, or being very difficult to follow. This could be due to speed or misdirection, but one thing is for sure, regardless if they are an experienced warrior or and absolute master, they still cannot understand the extent of the Northern Blade's skills, and have a hard time dealing with it. I will show some feats of capability and how his skills work as well as the fundamentals of how they affect his opponent, to give an overall idea of what he can do.

Hand to Hand Combat

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
  • Here we have Jin beating up one of the Heaven Rank Hidden Moons from the Black Moon faction, they are trained in the art of stealth and disguises. On top of that the "Heavens Rank" is the highest rank given to an agent, basically the best of the best, and they are very formidable in martial arts as well. And Jin was completely destroying him in hand to hand combat, not even using his family martial arts or sword!

Gathering of Ten Thousand Shadows

This was created by the First Sect Leader, Buk Jin-Hu, a vagabond and a genius swordsman who created it during his many years of travel. This martial art is inscribed on the ruined walls of the Northern Heavenly Sect and can be seen from the shadows cast by the walls during sunset. The martial arts are inscribed on the walls in a forgotten language from "The Lower Moon Kingdom". It has been described as a martial art that has gone through refinements over the years under the different sect masters, yet being incomplete.

No Caption Provided

The Unleashment of the Snow Flower

This is Jin Simply Unsheathing his blade, but the power behind it created enough wind pressure to completely takeout all of the first generation disciples. Not only that but also destroyed the ground beneath them.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Shadowed Blade of the END: Spirit of the Fallen Star

This attack creates an enormous amount of wind pressure and mental pressure that disables and opponents strength to fight back, allowing for a finishing blow as Jin pushes forward through the wind pressure.

No Caption Provided

Snow Flower

Snow Flower is the name of Jin's sword, this sword that was made of a rock that fell from the sky was created by Jin while he was training in seclusion. It took Jin 2 years to finish making the blade, because the blade had a mind of it's own and refused to be tamed by Jin, but eventually succumbed after a 2 year struggle. Because of this it became a bewitched blade, and it has some really useful skills. For one the Bewitched blade has the ability to restrain who ever touches it, as well as keep Jin conscious if he blacks out for any reason. Because of this Jin has the ability to continue fighting no matter how strained he is, he also uses this to his advantage, he stabbed Jo in their fight in order restrain him enough where he could deliver blows to him to weaken him. Here are some instances of Snow Flower possessing and restraining them.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Negate Regeneration

Another ability The Gathering of Ten Thousand Shadows has, is the ability to negate an opponents regeneration abilities. To what extent this actually does this is unknown but, it worked on an enemy who has an "unkill-able body". Now I don't think the opponent was immortal, but he has some crazy regen abilities, like regenerating from a beating that turned him into a bloody pulp, and he got up like it was nothing and stomped his opponent. This was also Jin's first real battle, as until now he never had a chance to actually fight anyone else.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Shadow Blade of the End

This is an attack that causes several cuts to the enemy at rapid speed.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

One Focus

This is a single strike attack that is very deadly, it is Jin putting all his power into one last strike, and you can see the feat for yourself.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
He still survived which is insane
He still survived which is insane

Speed

Jin's speed is easily Hyper-sonic +, from easily crossing hundreds of miles while fighting Jo in seconds, to fighting a character who uses Ki enhanced Sound waves as attacks, he not just above the speed of sound, but massively above the speed of sound. His feat with Jo while they were fighting and crashing through several mountains, they are calced at crossing at least 400 miles in the span of 2 to 4 seconds, this is at least 100,000 mph, which is 125x the speed of sound and 33x Hyper-sonic. He was also able to run across a lake while fighting the opponent who used ki enhanced sound waves. Update: Currently Jin is now faster than Lightning as while fighting one of the nine skies they both dodged ground to cloud lightning. He is now faster than 351x the Speed of sound or 70x Hyper Sonic.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Here we see Jin and one of the members of the Nine Sky's dodging ground to sky lightning, it should also be noted Jin had already been fighting for a while and was tired at this point.

Other Feats

Here one of the top illusionist asks Jin how he broke through his illusion so easily.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

If you have more feats you want me to add, please PM me, I would love to add more if needed!

InfiniteMass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I still plan to add more as the series continues, but I think this gives a good general overview, if you want me to add more feats, please pm me. Thanks for Reading!

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Interesting

LimitBreaker1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nice

Tellyg47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Love this.

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think you put his speed toi low. Should be way above

yamatama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By yamatama

Nice to see some respect on Jin

Though I would say that none of the durability feats are anywhere close to small country level and can be argued lower than large mountain due to the patches of trees. Those are close to large hills and small mountains imo.

Avatar image for the_alchemist01
the_alchemist01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yesss. 🔥

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just want to say the story is amazing.

InfiniteMass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yamatama: I was more basing it on the fact that Jin tanked multiple attacks that decimated mountain ranges while receiving little injuries, so I would believe he is able to withstand more than just a Mountain range blast, as it would take multiple to actually take him down, hence why I put his durability from anywhere from large mountain to small country, depending on how you see the feats I think it's a pretty good range for him.

But thanks for the feedback regardless!

Kritoveris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i love this manhwa,better than solo leveling,the fights are as good as good solo leveling if not better

also,i'll recommend a manhua called cultivator against hero society,it's display many powerful destruction feats that rarely happen in most cultivation manhua/manhwa,like destroying large cities or large mountains

InfiniteMass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RikiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By RikiX

"Jin's speed is easily Hyper-sonic +, from easily crossing hundreds of miles while fighting Jo in seconds, to fighting a character who uses Ki enhanced Sound waves as attacks, he not just above the speed of sound, but massively above the speed of sound. His feat with Jo while they were fighting and crashing through several mountains, they are calced at crossing at least 400 miles in the span of 2 to 4 seconds, this is at least 100,000 mph, which is 125x the speed of sound and 33x Hyper-sonic. He was also able to run across a lake while fighting the opponent who used ki enhanced sound waves"

@infinitemass Might I ask, but where was this calced? That sounds geniunely interesting, but I haven't seen any calc for this.

InfiniteMass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikix: "mountain ranges usually stay between 2.5 and 3 miles high and about 75 to 150 miles wide"

Source

I calced this my self based on Multiple factors.

Factor 1, the starting Location

Factor 2, Landmarks to define distance

Factor 3, Assumed Distance based on Landmarks

Factor 1 - Starting Location was on the road, where they were surrounded by trees with no Mountains insight.

Factor 2 - We see them cross the distance of 4 mountains and 2 mountain ranges

Factor 3 - This will give us roughly and estimate of 400 miles which is what I consider Mid - End, which is what I use for the final answer. Low End is more so 150-200 miles, with high end being 600+

If you want more information, and the work to be shown, feel free to ask. I will just have to find the time to do it, I haven't been on comic vine much as of late.

InfiniteMass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Update: New Speed feat for Jin added

Dodges Lightning

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Such a good series.

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This needs to be updated.

InfiniteMass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilgodperv: Planning on updating, can you send me some of the feats you think should be included, thanks!