No one has watched Endgame yet...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd
deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I have no idea why I'm seeing so many stupid threads of people saying they've watched Endgame when it ain't out to the general public in some markets until Wednesday, some more on Thursday and then finally everywhere on Friday. Not even people in the cast have had the full movie screened to them, that wont happen till Monday. The review embargo doesn't drop until after the premiere (Monday night). Stop believing these fools.

Havenless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Havenless

A video spoiling major key moments has actually leaked. They're not fools, a lot of people have watched it. Be careful, there are genuine spoilers floating around.

Evidently its not just 20 minutes of footage shown in the beginning of the film, it's a cut up made by someone on the inside of a lot of different dramatic moments.

Avatar image for jimjaspers20675
JimJaspers20675

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By JimJaspers20675

Heads up, 4Chan on reddit pretty much have the whole movie in text form so just be careful, they're descriptions match the trailers we've seen / the leaks, but obviously sometimes marvel likes to plant fake shit so we can't be 100% sure.

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Mike_Fowler

@jimjaspers20675: those descriptions match the trailers cause most of those “leaks” tend to conveniently come out right after the release of said trailer

Although one of those are likely real, I wouldn’t use “they match the trailers” as much reason for concern

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@g2_ said he saw it. I assumed he was telling the truth.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu said:

He hasn't. Unless he direct messaged people actual details all he's really done is praise the movie. Anyone can do that. And people here are willing to eat it up because it confirms their hype.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

?..nah...A lot of people like to claim ? they hadn't done. IMO. With the potential of this movie, Marvels competitors would probably wanna cull its box office in any ways possible. Thus fake spoilers.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000: I would think that as well but I was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt. Even though I don't know him well I thought he was a respectable user. I'm not sure though.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

G2 is a liar guys, come on now. He definitely hasnt seen it

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tonymartial: No these people are not lying, I myself have accidentally watched part of it because it assumed it would be fake

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I agree with you Tony

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu said:

@buttersdaman000: I would think that as well but I was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt. Even though I don't know him well I thought he was a respectable user. I'm not sure though.

Why though? Nothing he's said indicates he's seen the movie. Any random user can do exactly what he did and be just as "forthright" with the details.

Until he actually gives us some real details, and stops hiding behind his supposed NDA that he's already breaking, I don't believe him.

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

@amcu said:

Why though? Nothing he's said indicates he's seen the movie. Any random user can do exactly what he did and be just as "forthright" with the details.

Until he actually gives us some real details, and stops hiding behind his supposed NDA that he's already breaking, I don't believe him.

Believe me, I regret saying I have, and what reason would I have to lie?

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

G2 is a liar guys, come on now. He definitely hasnt seen it

My man you know me, the movie is fricking 4 days away, not a month away.

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@g2_ said:
@buttersdaman000 said:
@amcu said:

IDK, but it's not like this is out of the ordinary. People have been posting fake reviews and spoilers for months now.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@g2_: Talented baiter

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu said:

I completely understand what you mean, but Jesus I only wanted to share my opinion about the movie. I didn't brag about seeing it early.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e14500e3bd2c
deactivated-5e14500e3bd2c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dw kids I’m watching it in 4 days cause I’m in Australia so I’ll make a post then

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu said:

Thank you man.

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@g2_ said:
@buttersdaman000 said:
@amcu said:

IDK, but it's not like this is out of the ordinary. People have been posting fake reviews and spoilers for months now.

I haven't said fake statements, haven't I? All I wanted to do was share my opinion with you guys. Why the hate?

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@g2_ said:
@buttersdaman000 said:
@amcu said:

I completely understand what you mean, but Jesus I only wanted to share my opinion about the movie. I didn't brag about seeing it early.

I get you, but you have to had known what you were doing then lol

It's also really easy to prove yourself now that I think about it. You can just post a pic of your pre-screening ticket or confirmation. That definitely isn't covered by the NDA .

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@g2_: Talented baiter

Come on Tony, you know me. What reason would I have to lie?

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@g2_ said:

I haven't said fake statements, haven't I? All I wanted to do was share my opinion with you guys. Why the hate?

There's no hate lol

You haven't said anything of enough consequence to even be labeled fake or true though.

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@g2_ said:
@buttersdaman000 said:
@amcu said:

I get you, but you have to had known what you were doing then lol

It's also really easy to prove yourself now that I think about it. You can just post a pic of your pre-screening ticket or confirmation. That definitely isn't covered by the NDA .

I do have the ticket. But it has private information on it.

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@g2_ said:

There's no hate lol

You haven't said anything of enough consequence to even be labeled fake or true though.

Understood.

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@g2_ said:

You can easily edit it out lol

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@g2_ said:

Trust my word, I can't. However, I do have one way to prove it.

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By buttersdaman000

@g2_ said:
@buttersdaman000 said:
@g2_ said:

Trust me, if whatever device you're on has the ability to be on this site, you can also upload and edit pictures lol

How?

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@g2_ said:
@buttersdaman000 said:
@g2_ said:

Trust me, if whatever device you're on has the ability to be on this site, you can also upload and edit pictures lol

How?

When the movie comes out on friday you'll understand for yourself that everything I wrote on the review is legit.

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@g2_ said:
@buttersdaman000 said:
@g2_ said:
@buttersdaman000 said:
@g2_ said:

How?

When the movie comes out on friday you'll understand for yourself that everything I wrote on the review is legit.

Lmao anybody could write that

Really great bait though. You got most people on this site lol

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@g2_ said:
@buttersdaman000 said:
@g2_ said:
@buttersdaman000 said:
@g2_ said:

How?

Lmao anybody could write that

Really great bait though. You got most people on this site lol

I'm not lying, dude. l How do you want me to prove it?

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@g2_ said:

I already told you lol

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@g2_ said:

I already told you lol

The ticket reveals private information, language included. I'm not doing it.