NEXT, MCU SPIDERMAN MOVIE VILLAIN REVEALED!

Avatar image for deactivated-5da4168075532
deactivated-5da4168075532

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd
deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The fact that this verse is gonna have the highest grossing movie soon... lmao

Richubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Incredible

ThorofAsgard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wouldn’t be surprised

infamous5445

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You sound butthurt

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

You sound butthurt

Are you missing the fact that the villain from both spiderman movies were created by Tony, vulture was made when Tony stole a desperate man's construction/ clean up contract, mysterio was made when Tony took s man's life work and made it into a joke

So far I wouldn't be surprised if every spiderman villain was really created by Tony

infamous5445

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrnoital: What did I say that made it seem like I missed that?

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Hey, is not only the Spiderman movies, but also Iron Man 1, 2, 3, Avenger Age of Ultron and Civil War.

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the fact that you accused the op of being butthurt instead of noting the obvious and simple logic behind the post

fabricolage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

inb4 Night Monkey, some homeless person after Mysterio's attacks/Wrecking Crew people, real versions of the holograms, fanboy who wasn't acknowledged by Iron Man or Spider-Man, Mysterio, Black Cat in love with a rebel, etc.

Mutant1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#12  Edited By Mutant1230

lol

I'm a fan of the MCU Spider-Man movies but this is pretty funny. What's ironic is that they actually casted a good actor to play Galaga Guy the MCU could very well use him again in the future! Especially in a villainous role.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrnoital said:
@infamous5445 said:

You sound butthurt

Are you missing the fact that the villain from both spiderman movies were created by Tony, vulture was made when Tony stole a desperate man's construction/ clean up contract, mysterio was made when Tony took s man's life work and made it into a joke

So far I wouldn't be surprised if every spiderman villain was really created by Tony

Tony didn't create mysterio

darkonast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725: tony’s dickhead mentality actually did create mysterio , had Tony treated him & all his team like actual people ... none of this would of never happened

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725: tony’s dickhead mentality actually did create mysterio , had Tony treated him & all his team like actual people ... none of this would of never happened

Except Tony fired Beck for being unstable or something similar and it was stane who treated the engineer badly not Tony

Saberscar223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrnoital: that’s kind of a silly thing to get butthurt over.

Especially when the way they get their powers makes the most sense with Tony or the avengers.

Vulture wasn’t even really created by Tony Directly he just used leftovers from the avengers battles he doesn’t hate stark specifically as much as rich people in general .

The Barf thing was actually really smart and I never thought of that way better than Mysterio being some doctor strange pupil kicked out or Some VFX artist for a movie studio.

tethadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who?

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It has to be either Carnage or Kraven.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

My name is Sergei. And to Avenge my best friend to the stark who I secretly admired even if you've never heard of me or seen me on screen I must put his Successor to the Test, if he passes, he is worthy, if he fails that the Spider Man dies tonight. In honor of my dead friend I will take on the name he once called me. Tonight I hunt, Tonight I am Kraven.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 anthp2000  Moderator

Ooooh.

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tony was the center for the MCU for the last decade, he basically kicked the whole thing off. Are surprised that he continued to be the center of things moving forward?

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Ahahahaha xD

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Mrnoital

@mrnoital: that’s kind of a silly thing to get butthurt over.

Especially when the way they get their powers makes the most sense with Tony or the avengers.

Vulture wasn’t even really created by Tony Directly he just used leftovers from the avengers battles he doesn’t hate stark specifically as much as rich people in general .

The Barf thing was actually really smart and I never thought of that way better than Mysterio being some doctor strange pupil kicked out or Some VFX artist for a movie studio.

that's why I'm wondering why that guy got super defensive calling the op butthurt over a little joke

Vulture was created by Tony when Tony's side hustle company stole his contract to clean up the city after he started, sure he generally hates rich people, but if it wasn't for Tony's company, he would still just be cleaning up debris instead of selling and stealing illegal weapons

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725 said:
@mrnoital said:
@infamous5445 said:

You sound butthurt

how did you come to that conclusion?

taking the life work of something that he thought is mental unstable and making a total joke out of it isn't his fault?

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrnoital said:
@kgb725 said:
@mrnoital said:
@infamous5445 said:

You sound butthurt

taking the life work of something that he thought is mental unstable and making a total joke out of it isn't his fault?

You realize Tony tried to use Becks tech for closure and therapy? He gave it a goofy name sure but beck was clearly disgruntled by that

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725 said:
@mrnoital said:
@kgb725 said:
@mrnoital said:
@infamous5445 said:

You sound butthurt

You realize Tony tried to use Becks tech for closure and therapy? He gave it a goofy name sure but beck was clearly disgruntled by that

I don't think Beck had any problem with him using it for therapy, although he was mad that he used it for "personal therapy" and never used it for any applications beyond that, and he was really pissed cause this was his lifes work, Tony used it once, made a joke out if then never used it again, while firing Beck so his lifes work would still belong to Stark, he was kinda screwed over

killbilly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 killbilly  Moderator

@mrnoital said:
@infamous5445 said:

the fact that you accused the op of being butthurt instead of noting the obvious and simple logic behind the post