New Marvel & DC Crossover?

omega_king13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By omega_king13

As we all know the end of Doomsday Clock hinted at "Thor" and a "Green Behemoth". If this is what I think it means will we finally get a new crossover in the 21th century and get to see a true Thor vs Superman fight based on feats and not votes? Will we get answers about Hulk vs Doomsday, and many other possibilities? What are your thoughts?

Avatar image for deactivated-5ea04288c590b
deactivated-5ea04288c590b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It was also hinted in the new Thor series. Stating that Green Lantern, Superman, Flash, Batman, and Aquaman where no match for the things to come and that only Thor would stand.

Raven_godKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As long as they do a few think: if it isn't done by votes, and the fights are unbiased (which from the sound "Stronger than Doomsday" it won't be), no stupid hero fusions, and no pandering it will super cool.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both DC and MARVEL have been dropping little hints and jabs in their books as of late. Hell, they even name the actual event in the last iss of Doomsday Clock. So I feel like something is def brewing, and it adds up since the last crossover was almost 20yrs ago. Don’t know when it’ll happen, but something is def up

omega_king13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By omega_king13

@mazahs117: Maybe this will be will make american comics needs right now. Cause for so long they have been dropping.

@quincy-q said:

It was also hinted in the new Thor series. Stating that Green Lantern, Superman, Flash, Batman, and Aquaman where no match for the things to come and that only Thor would stand.

What issue?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

omega_king13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quincy-q: Can't believe I didn't notice that.

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Guardiandevil83

@raven_godking: Well currently how isn't Immortal Hulk more powerful than Doomsday? Isn't he literally powered by Hell?

Raven_godKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Raven_godKing

@guardiandevil83: Don't know we'll have to wait and see, but it was written in Doomsday Clock so if DC is confirming it then it must be true. And I that was only through TOBA

Raven_godKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And also don't let Jason Aaron anywhere near it. Knowing him he'll probably give Jane the powers of Thor, Superman, Flash, a Monitor, Power Cosmic, Ant-Life Equation, Infinity Gauntlet, Ultra Instict, and omnipotence

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12 the_stegman  Moderator
Loading Video...

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

Would I like to see one? Yeah. Do I think one will happen again? No.

Avatar image for superherogeek12
Superherogeek12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It is almost certainly not happening. DC and Marvel will make jabs at each other and imply one another (especially Marvel), but they aren't going to invest in an actual crossover.

omega_king13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reactor: Such a waste. It could help comic sales and be a revival of sorts for the industry

Raven_godKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Raven_godKing

@omega_king13: I don't think it would. Cause if they did do a crossover more than likely they would go back to pandering to people who don't care about the industry, if they didn't pander during the crossover that is, instead of making good stories that include people from all walks of life. Look at Captain Marvel hardly anyone likes her, but instead of fixing her character or killing her off they instead push the same narrative over and over and think eventually people will like her. Especially if they show her beating and killing Thor who I might add was a badass even without his hammer before Aaron got his hand on him

One reason why manga is doing so much better

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I honestly don’t think this means anything. DC has been dropping Marvel hints for years and it’s just more an homage than anything. For example, did you know Kyle Rayner and Dr. Strange lived on the same street??

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers