New Login / Sign Up Code

SuperCoonce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By SuperCoonce
We just pushed out some new sign up / login code yesterday afternoon and have been seeing a few error reports come through w/ users not being able to log in correctly.

If you or someone you know are experiencing these problems - can you please contact us at login@whiskeymedia.com with the details so that we can track these bugs down. Thanks for your help guys.
Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By Darkchild

Alright yeah a few people were saying they couldnt get on ill tell em to come email whisky.

ALTHO I could sign into their accounts without a problem could that simply be the bug itself

SuperCoonce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By SuperCoonce
aztek_the_lost said:
well, I have no problems logging in but for some reason my username won't automatically appear when I start typing ... [more]
that's your browser. 

...and this bug has been fixed. thanks for your help guys.
Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Andferne

I've had a problem with logging into my Ice Dragons account. When I have tried to retrieve the password it comes up telling me that the account does not exist. I changed the password for it a while back but the email should of always been the same. Needless to say when I tried the forgot password feature that was when I saw it tell me that the account does not exist.

http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/ice_dragons/

Edited to add the accounts page. Not sure if that matters or not for it to be easier to track down.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#6  Edited By Darkchild

Hey. This is chameleone, I'm logged in for DC because he can't sign in. He's sending an email to the login thing......

Oh. and he's also banned for some reason