New guy needs help please

Iron MK II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Iron MK II

Hey all i was hoping do make up my own battle for people to comment on but i did want my first one to be a so called 'curb stomp'. If someone could please help me where could i get as much info as i possibly can on the following people, ironman(all his abilities wat exactly is extremis, his armours destroyer armour in particular etc.), Dr Doom(his immunities, why he does so well with prep time etc.), Spawn(who exactly is he, what are the divine powers?), and if its possible, i dont really know anything about him but he was in the x men movies, and could create fire with the help of his funky lighter. any information would be extremly helpfull.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Vrakmul

Spawn's divine powers put him on odin's level. Dr.doom has stolen power on that level and above before.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Nighthunter

I don't quite understand what you are saying....

but we have comic info on this page if it helps you, you only have to put the name in that search bar

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Like Nighthunter said, there are extensive Bio's for most of the popular characters, as well as some of the lesser known. Another thing to keep in mind is that "popular battles" like Wolverine vs (insert character name here) have already been done. Below is a link with some of the battles that have been done along with links to the page.

http://www.comicvine.com/message/re-cap/275779/&c=238&238

If you do make a battle thats already been done to death more then likely your thread will get locked. If you have any questions feel free to pm myself or the other moderators for help. Welcome to the Vine

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Vrakmul

Gambler says:

"Like Nighthunter said, there are extensive Bio's for most of the popular characters, as well as some of the lesser known. Another thing to keep in mind is that "popular battles" like Wolverine vs (insert character name here) have already been done. Below is a link with some of the battles that have been done along with links to the page.http://www.comicvine.com/message/re-cap/275779/&c=238&238If you do make a battle thats already been done to death more then likely your thread will get locked. If you have any questions feel free to pm myself or the other moderators for help. Welcome to the Vine"

How long has it been since the recap has been updated?

Avatar image for legendary_bio_vishanti
Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Iron MK II says:

"Hey all i was hoping do make up my own battle for people to comment on but i did want my first one to be a so called 'curb stomp'. If someone could please help me where could i get as much info as i possibly can on the following people, ironman(all his abilities wat exactly is extremis, his armours destroyer armour in particular etc.), Dr Doom(his immunities, why he does so well with prep time etc.), Spawn(who exactly is he, what are the divine powers?), and if its possible, i dont really know anything about him but he was in the x men movies, and could create fire with the help of his funky lighter. any information would be extremly helpfull. "

That guy's name is Pyro.

symbiote5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By symbiote5

Iron MK II says:

"Hey all i was hoping do make up my own battle for people to comment on but i did want my first one to be a so called 'curb stomp'. If someone could please help me where could i get as much info as i possibly can on the following people, ironman(all his abilities wat exactly is extremis, his armours destroyer armour in particular etc.), Dr Doom(his immunities, why he does so well with prep time etc.), Spawn(who exactly is he, what are the divine powers?), and if its possible, i dont really know anything about him but he was in the x men movies, and could create fire with the help of his funky lighter. any information would be extremly helpfull. "

spawn has his divine powers he has the ability to frezze time and his mind powers are much more effective and it allows him to peform any technique using his mind wheter its force field or enrgy shields.It also gives him the ability to react much faster and gives him a danger sensehes also able to teleport to any dimension with ease