Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

I was thinking about seeing this, from what I've read of Finger, he's the one who contributed a lot more to the cornerstone of the Batman mythos than Bob Kane ever did. It was hugely unfair that Kane took all the credit as the sole creator of Batman when Finger made the character's most popular traits such as the villains, the gadgets, the Batcave and the Bruce Wayne persona.

Eto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

@lvenger said:

I was thinking about seeing this, from what I've read of Finger, he's the one who contributed a lot more to the cornerstone of the Batman mythos than Bob Kane ever did. It was hugely unfair that Kane took all the credit as the sole creator of Batman when Finger made the character's most popular traits such as the villains, the gadgets, the Batcave and the Bruce Wayne persona.

Why...why would he take ALL the credit? That's unfair lol.

devitciiu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 17

The more you look into this the more messed up it becomes.

I remember someone posting about Batman almost getting cancelled in the 1960's, which lead me to begin reading various books about comic history to piece together the likelihood of the statement. During my research I came across a lot of messed up stuff concerning early DC business (National Comics Publications, Inc., National Allied Publications, Inc. and Detective Comics, Inc. all seemed to have horrible practices). The only issue I had was that a lot of the statements ended up being uncorroborated. I'm very curious to see how well sourced this is going to end up being.