New Batch Of Crisis Cameos

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By SaintWildcard

Now, only one of these has really been confirmed by big sites. Which is that Burt Ward is making an appearance as an older Robin. Not that special, but here are the bigger ones.

Both Lynda Carter and Tom Welling will be reprising their roles as well. Lynda is no stranger to the CW universe, since she played the president on Supergirl (plus, it's not like she's doing much), so I believe it entirely. Tom Welling on the other hand has been confirmed to be on Arrow for next season, but at the time it wasn't clear as to what he was playing. I'm still taking this one with a grain of salt. Tons of articles have been posted, but not from a major one.

And the last, and most likely not true rumor is that the DCEU will make an appearance. Speculation is that it will probably be in the form of clips, probably seen in some visions of the Multiverse.

Thoughts?

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Heatforce

Thoughts? Im excited man and I'm behind on CW shows. It would be nice confirmation to say that most if not all of dc's live action take place in a multiverse. Would be cool if somehow Krypton and Gotham could play a role too.

Edit: screw it #SaveSwampThing in this crisis event lol.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d489a021333f
deactivated-5d489a021333f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is incredible news. I'm really getting hyped for Crisis.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

Bump

Quinlan58

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is shaping up to be the most DC thing of all time.

killbilly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 killbilly  Moderator

This is pretty cool honestly.

Benk111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd rather them give more screen time to fewer characters than have a bunch of pointless cameos that dont add to the overall story.