New 52 Animated Superman Respect Thread

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

As the title says, this is a a thread to showcase Clark's capabilities. All of these feats are taken from Throne of Atlantis, Justice League War, and Justice League vs. Teen Titans. So lets rush right into this.

No Caption Provided

Strength

Clark punches Green Lantern and Batman across Gotham, sending them careening through multiple buildings, and eventually smashing his forcefield despite Hal's constant attempts to repair it after each punch.

Clark makes a sizable crater into the ground by slamming his fist down, and sends Hal rolling back.

Juiceboks

Flexes his way out of Hal's chain constructs and shatters his shield.

Juiceboks

Punches Lex Luthor across a park and crashing into a building.

Juiceboks

Stops a descending plane, and supports the weight while casually fighting off Parademons.

Juiceboks

Catches a punch from a possessed Wonder Woman and forces her to use her entire body to break free from his grip. He then shatters a pillar thrown by her with one punch.

Juiceboks

Wrestles that same Wonder Woman to the ground with her own lasso.

Juiceboks

Forces Darkseid to his knees in an armlock, though he was somewhat injured at this point.

Juiceboks

Uses a combination of his speed and striking power to slam into a cliffside hard enough to knock out dozens of superhuman Trench warriors with the shockwave.

Juiceboks

Pushes a giant sea monster called the Dark Trench into the side of a trench hard enough to stun it.

Juiceboks

And then pushes a rather sizable chunk of another trench to bury it.

Juiceboks

Durability

Clark withstands getting pummeled by multiple piledriver constructs by Hal without any injuries.

Juiceboks

Tanks one of Batman's explosive batarangs going off in his face without a scratch.

Juiceboks

Gets tazed by Batman and isn't even slightly amused.

Juiceboks

Casually flies through Batman's knockout gas, also uses his X-Ray Vision to see through it and find Bruce.

Juiceboks

Tanks being punched through several floors of a skyscraper by Lex Luthor and sent 1,000's of feet into the air. Then gets thrown back down into a building on the ground.

Juiceboks

Braces himself for an energy attack by Darkseid that decimates everything in a city block+ radius. Comes out completely unscathed.

Juiceboks

Withstands getting punched twice by a possessed Flash, and catches him the third time.

Juiceboks

A sonic weapon deployed by Batman only proves to be a minor inconvenience for him.

Juiceboks

Speed

Casually catches Batman's Batclaw before he can grapple onto a ledge. Appearing as a blur while doing so.

Juiceboks

Outraces Darkseid's Omega Beams for a while before they eventually catch up to him.

Juiceboks

Follows a possessed Flash with his eyes as he attempts to blitz Clark, and moves at just the right moment to break his leg.

Juiceboks

Heat Vision

Uses his heat vision to slice apart Lex's Warsuit with surgical precision.

Juiceboks

Burns Darkseid's eyes.

Juiceboks

Uses his heat vision as a concussive force to push Ocean Master back.

Juiceboks

Super Breath

Creates a gust of wind powerful enough to stop a possessed Flash in his tracks and send him hurtling backwards.

Juiceboks

X-Ray Vision

Deduces Batman's identity with a quick glance.

Best feat of all!

Manages to date Wonder Woman and make Lois Lane jealous at the same time.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 juiceboks  Moderator
juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 juiceboks  Moderator

@ecstaticgrace: Yea I recently rewatched these movies and I realized how good they made Superman look. One thing I like a lot about this version versus STAS Clark is that he uses his powers fairly consistently, speed especially.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@juiceboks: A lot of the gifs at the end aren't working for me...

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 juiceboks  Moderator

@thevivas: That's weird, they all work for me. Which one's specifically, I can probably just repost them.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: Oh I got them to work now, I just needed to refresh the page. Lol

Nice work though man!

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beautiful!

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 juiceboks  Moderator

@thevivas: Awesome, glad you like it. Now let's see that Flash respect thread.

@wollfmyth209 Preciate it man. I was really tired when I made this, else I would have remembered to tag you.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: No worries. I'm following you so I got the notification, anyways.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

That last feat is my favorite

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

Al hail the kryptonian god

Avatar image for deactivated-5a2b0053414c5
deactivated-5a2b0053414c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty kewl. Though, this will always be my favorite thing from the animated-verses;

No Caption Provided

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: Already made one for Flash my man! He actually didn't really have a lot to work with, being kind of needed in JL vs TT imo, but yeah I finished his and Batman's. Lol

LordOfTheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By LordOfTheLight

@wollfmyth209

How does the "general" Superman stack up to SW characters? The Superman with all his powers and abilities? I confess myself woefully ignorant of his exploits in the comics and such.

Avatar image for amethystgravity
AmethystGravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is pretty impressive!

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofthelight: I'll respond in a PM, tbh, so as to not derail this RT of the original topic.

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty kewl. Though, this will always be my favorite thing from the animated-verses;

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ThEBeStOfTheBeST

@juiceboks: Are you going to add his new feats from the DoS movie? :P

BUMP: He explains how he perceive time when using super-speed, pretty self-explanatory if you ask me.

"Time is different when you can move at super-speed. You can fit a day's worth of adventure into a few minutes. Or a life time into a day" - Superman.

Notice how Superman had his red trunks in the first panel and then they're gone in the following panel lol? I get it, it's a mistake, I'm a very smart boi.

He could hear everything that's happening on Earth (billions of things as he described it), and see it all if he wanted. This is quite impressive, might even be faster than his DCEU-counterpart.

No Caption Provided

Whilst depleted with Kryptonite, he manages to shield General Lane with his indestructible cape at super speed before Metallo could blow the latter to smithereens and proceeds to grab the General and flies from Texas all the way to Louisiana (a distance of 564.5 miles) in a very short amount of time, which is an indication of FTS travel speed. With the General safeguarded, Superman then flies back to where it all began and starts melting the ground beneath Metallo's feet, creating lava in the process (meaning his HV's temperature is around 700°C and 1,200°C) while at the same time dodges Metallo's K-blast, and then uses his freeze breath to harden the molten rock, trapping Metallo in some kind of an underground prison.

A side note: the scans as per the above are taken from The Death of Superman #1 which is a prequel to the Death of Superman New 52 animated movie.

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

This one was impressive!

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Is this gonna be updated with DoS feats?

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By ThEBeStOfTheBeST

He's got some impressive blunt force durability feats in the new animated movie. He survived a huge beat down from Cyborg Superman whilst nigh-powerless, the latter was repeatedly hitting him with enough force to shake the Watch tower which weighs more than a million ton (probably, it was massive). However, once Clark regained his full powers.. let's just say it didn't end up well for Hank (a chopped off arm and a crystal embedded in his head).

Edit: Likewise, Diana had a really good strength showing, she nigh-effortlessly slammed a building-sized space worm into an asteroid using her lasso (Doomsday scales from WW, he stomped her). And ofc Batman, he easily beat up two Parademons, same bullet-proof Parademons that briefly knocked out Superboy, same Superboy who survived several hits from a fully powered Eradicator who stalemated Cyborg Superman (scaling's a b!tch), this is clearly an outlier for Batman.

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Steel was awesome. He is tougher than cyborg since he's made out of stronger apok metal. Most likely what cyborg superman was made from. Steel showed very little damage from what I could tell. Yes, I'm implying that a depowered superman may be a good fight for current cyborg.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#25  Edited By mickey-mouse

I’m shocked no one mentions the fact that Batman states Clark could move the Moon out of orbit when he was possessed by Trigun...

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’m shocked no one mentions the fact that Batman states Clark could move the Moon out of orbit when he was possessed by Trigun...

Eh. That was WW and it sound like an exaggeration of what Trigon might do with Superman.

Loading Video...

Crapser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i did a calc, if Supes travel it in 2 seconds (564.5 miles), he would be at 1,635,254KM/H.

Avatar image for deactivated-5eadbe7fcf64f
deactivated-5eadbe7fcf64f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nothing surprising but Clark's punches were the only ones consistently giving solid damage to Darkseid and Doomsday who mostly brushed the other JL members off.