MBCB2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Feel free to share your theories, I have some:

1) Nuke, Steel Serpent and Elektra are going to face the Defenders

2) Man Thing could show up in the final fight as an ancient monster awaken by the hand or something and face the defenders

3) Claire Temple will be White Tiger later on (it was teased when she took the claw weapon in iron fist)

4) Sigourney Weaver is kind of the leader of all the factions of the hand and has been pulling the strings in everything (Jessica Jones accident, Luke Cage's experiment, Nuke's pills, Daredevil's chemicals, Iron Fist's unknown "interested" person who wanted to recruit him, purple man's creation, etc...)

5) More defenders might join on the following seasons (Blade, Moon Knight)

6) Punisher might show up

MBCB2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By MBCB2001

Hellcat could also join the defenders later on

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator
  1. Davos isn't in the defenders, the actor confirmed it (I don't think he was being at all coy either).
  2. I don't think they'll have the budget for that.
  3. If Claire becomes White Tiger I'll be so annoyed. She's already showing up too much in my opinion, that would be cheesy, I hope to God it doesn't happen. I hope she's kept in Luke Cage for "phase 2".
  4. Agreed. One review slipped up though and said she answers to somebody else. Probably the Beast. However, I think Luke Cage's experiment was unconnected and that the chemicals were just random chemicals from Rand.
  5. Probably. I wouldn't mind seeing Ghost Rider from AoS and Blade in the following series. I'm hoping for announcements of dates and maybe a new Netflix show at NYCC.
  6. Maybe, but this series sounds like it's really compact and focussed on these four, not sure how Frank can just show up without it feeling contrived.
  7. If Trish becomes a legitimate fighter, I hope it's in the second series or whatever the inevitable followup crossover is circa 2019/20, at that point she's had 4 - 5 years of intensive training.

I think Elektra is an Immortal Weapon and that Stick and/or Claire will die, Elektra might even be the one to do the deed.

Not really a theory, but they've got to have something to deal with Luke Cage, and I hope it's not Judas bullets.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Black_Arrow

Each member of the Defenders will have a fight with another member of the team. At least one of those fights will be due to mindcontrol , and I think the one who's mindcontrolled is Luke Cage.

Danny will try to take charge at first but as soon as Elektra's life is on the game, Matt will try to take the leadership away from Danny. In the end they will reach an understanding and Danny will probably be the leader of the team.

Jessica will be the one who calms things down (she will have an interesting relationship with Matt) and Luke will be fine with everybody except Danny. They end up best friends by the end of the season.

Matt 90% of the time won't use his costume.

Stick will probably die so the team takes sees the necessity of a team up. It will probably be a fake death made by Stick to trick the team into becoming more united.

Matt will make Elektra remember at least a part of her past. She will probably leave after that and will later re appear on Daredevil S3.

Trish, Coleen and Misty will team up (Maybe even Karen). It might even be during a scene when the Defenders are captured.

Bakuto will cut Misty's arm or hand, then Coleen will procced to stomp.

Hogarth, Foggy, Karen and Claire will get kidnapped at some point.

I don't expect any superhumans on the badguys side but It would be cool if there were some.

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My theory is that it will tease Madame Gao becoming a more important villain in later seasons of the Marvel Netflix shows.

I think Madame Gao will be the Thanos of the Marvel Netflix shows; she's an overarching villain who is either directly or indirectly responsible for almost everything that's happened thus far.

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By mrmonster

Also, 2 more theories. 1. I predict Colleen will have her own side quest. I don't see how they'll find a way to keep her out of the team except giving her a side mission. 2. The team will get captured, and Punisher will show up to rescue them.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 rogueshadow  Moderator

My theory is that it will tease Madame Gao becoming a more important villain in later seasons of the Marvel Netflix shows.

I think Madame Gao will be the Thanos of the Marvel Netflix shows; she's an overarching villain who is either directly or indirectly responsible for almost everything that's happened thus far.

Madame Gao seems to be subservient to Alexandra:

Loading Video...

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrmonster said:

Madame Gao seems to be subservient to Alexandra:

Loading Video...

Guess that's one theory debunked.

MBCB2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 rogueshadow  Moderator
MBCB2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow: everything Madame Gao has done was actually done by Sigourney Weaver's character, she has always been ordering her to do everything

MBCB2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What if Sigourney Weaver (the hand's leader) has always been Mephisto or been possessed by Mephisto?

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luke will fastball special Danny.

That's all I need to see to be satisfied.

MBCB2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump