Need Help on my DBZ Fan Fiction

julyiscool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So i was thinking of making a fan fiction of the z fighters going to space and fighting against other villains but i'm not sure what time period i should make it take place during and who would be the main Z Fighters. Please help if you have any suggestions/ideas

julyiscool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By julyiscool

PLS

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By TheGrayGhost

I have a suggestion

They cross over across the multiverse and stumble upon the justice league

Superman takes one look at the rabble and their methods and says " Yeah . this shit ain't flying here " and one shots the lot of them

...well not the LOT of them . Batman one shots Yamcha with a pimp slap , for being such a loser

julyiscool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegrayghost: Who would be the z fighters that go against the league and in what point of their time.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have a suggestion

They cross over across the multiverse and stumble upon the justice league

Superman takes one look at the rabble and their methods and says " Yeah . this shit ain't flying here " and one shots the lot of them

...well not the LOT of them . Batman one shots Yamcha with a pimp slap , for being such a loser

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@julyiscool: after they killed golden frieza

the main z fighters are Goku Vegeta mystic gohan piccolo and future trunks

let goku and vegeta put the potara earrings on

julyiscool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

newcomer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@julyiscool: my suggestion: Yeah I agree with the justice league thing but instead what if they are all pulled into a tournament and have to fight for their world or something like that.

RyDub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By RyDub

@newcomer:

If you are going to go that route then might as well make it like DBM have a universe from DC, Marvel, Mortal Kombat and maybe one other one to have series of battles what ever universe wins gets a wish

newcomer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rydub: yeah that would be a cool story but I don't think people from mk could hang with dbz characters.

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@julyiscool: Ok make it like this...

Goku, Goten, Vegeta, Bulma and Kid Trunks all go into space to find a habitable planet were they can train without the stress of destroying earth. While they're looking they meet a Kai that they've never seem before and this particular Kai tells them that he lives on a planet where its 50 times earths gravity and that he can help teach them new abilities. Bulma yells because she knows she would die there but this Kai says that he can change the gravity of the planet at will. So they're like ok, then when they get to the planet Vegeta looks around and thinks to himself that it looks like planet Vegeta but he just doesn't say anything. Then blah blah blah (insert training montage, Bulma nagging, and long periods of yelling and the ground being ripped apart here) Vegeta and kid Trunks are training when Trunks sees this sea creature and he picks it up and shows it to Vegeta and Vegeta recognizes it as a creature native to Planet Vegeta. So Vegeta tells Bulma and she says he's over reacting, so he looks around and he realizes that it is like planet Vegeta. So he finds Goku who is looking for Goten, and he tells him something is fishy but the Kai shows up with Goten and kid Trunks. Both got dark black eyes and the Majin symbol on their heads and arms, and the Kai tells him that they're the key to helping him revive the original planet Vegeta. So (enter fight scene here with talking every other panel), they beat up the kids and the Kai smacks a Majin symbol on Goku's head and Goku falls unconscious.

The rest you can figure out :-)

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MMH TP

Guru_Crack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 559

@julyiscool: Well if they got one-shot by Superman they only took master Roshi, Bulma, Chi Chi, Oolong and Puar.

VenomousTaco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@julyiscool: If they are going to space, why not pit them against the Main Man? Some mysterious villain has put a bounty on Goku's head and Lobo is here to collect. Since Lobo is such an inconsistent character, you can throw in your own spin to it. Maybe he unlocks the legendary Super Czarnian form whilst fighting Goku? They can punch for a bit, change hair colors, and blast the crap out of each other with energy blasts, and then be forced to work together due to the random arrival of another threat (Galactus? Brainiac? Thanos?).

...Or why not make some sort of Cosmic Hunger Games?

SuperDrummer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If staying in universe (no crossovers), here is my suggestion:

When Vegeta and Nappa came to earth, Frieza got irritated and send Zarbon after them. He lands at the same time as the saiyans, and restrains them before they kill the Z-fighters and captures them himself. The earthlings escape and he destroys the world in hopes of stopping the Dragon Balls from being used against frieza. Goku than wanders the galaxy looking for them (he hadn't gotten back yet), and they wander trying not to die or get captured by frieza's army.

If you're doing a crossover:

Find the strength level of the strongest villain in the crossover universe, and find two time skips, one where your main DBZ protagonist (wither that be Gohan, Goku, ext) is stronger or equal strength to them, and one where he is weaker. Use the one before, that way they are about to be able to grow strong enough to take on whatever enemy you want them to face, but need to get stronger first.

julyiscool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ok