Need help finding old comic

comicfreak181

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I am currently trying to figure out the name of a comic book I had from when I was a kid. I can't for the life of me remember the title or publisher, but oddly enough I describe the plot almost to a T. It is a most likely an early 90s title, but possibly late 80s, so if your under 30 years old you may not recall it. Average size book maybe 20-40 pages. One of the smaller publishers, not DC or Marvel etc. It had black and white pages but I believe the cover was in color. In a nutshell, it was the story of some young lady who's father had been gunned down in his car at the beginning. So, she suits up in some black outfit, armed with an uzi and maybe other weapons. Anyways the rest of the story is her going to some building or hideout where the bad guys are and just shoots the place up big time, real gory tons of blood and stuff. I distinctly remember a scene towards the end where she takes an elevator to the top of the building, and once the elevator door opens she begins firing away as she runs down some hall to get the final guy. Anyways one more thing, I believe either on the inside or outside of the back cover there is a picture of the girl in story standing next to a tombstone with a crow or something. It definitely had similarities to some Crow issues and random manga stuff I have seen. If anyone has any ideas, please let me know. Thanks