Naruto Uzumaki Physical Busting Tier

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Naruto Uzumaki Physical Busting Tier (37 votes)

Building 16%
Cityblock 8%
Hill 11%
Mountain 35%
Island 8%
Country 22%

All canon feats allowed.

This is Naruto only using his bare hands.

How strong is the Seventh Hokage with physical strength alone?

• 
JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

High Outerversal :)

No Caption Provided

Attack Potency

High Outerverse Level- Transcended the Bijuus and the Juubi who were beings who transcended the Concept of Dimensions, Infinite Higher Planes of Existence/Worlds, Space-Time, Life and Death across all existence, and the Infinite Hierarchy of Shinobis(Who are Infinite Dimensional Beings able to manipulate Stories of a Infinite amount of Infinite Multiverses and Higher Dimensions).

High Outerverse Level- His Bijuudama explosion managed to damaged Sasuke's Susanoo, a structure made of a Infinite amount of Infinite Parallel Multiverses, Infinite Higher Dimensions, Infinite Possibilities and Impossibilities(Created by the decisions and indecisions of all living beings in existence), Infinite Physical and Imaginary Realms, Infinite Timelines, and a Infinite amount of Infinite-D Dimensions)

High Outerverse Level- The explosion between his Ultra Big Ball Rasenshuriken and Sasuke's Indra's Arrow that affected and shacked all of Existence.

Speed

Immeasurable- It was said multiple times to have transcended the Concepts of distance, speed, time and space. Dodged Ay's Full speed attack how was able to blitz beings that exist in realms where the concept of distance and time don't exist.

Immeasurable- In par with Juubi Jinchuuriki Madara.

Irrelevant- Blitzed Kaguya who was stated multiple times to be beyond the concept of dimensions(0-D to Infinite-D) all together.

Lifting Strength

Immeasurable- Lifted a Infinite Amount of Higher Dimensional Worlds while was training the Sage Mode.

Irrelevant

Striking Strength

High Outerverse Level- Kicked Juubi Jinchuuriki Madara's TSB which was stated to be heavier than Half of the Existence.

High Outeverse Level- Managed to clash punches against Kaguya's Eighty Gods Vacuum Attack who effortless destroyed Sasuke's Perfect Susanoo.

Durability

High Outerverse Level- Survived Kaguya's Eighty Gods Vacuum Attack without several damages

High Outerverse Level- Survived the Explosion between his Bijuudama and Sasuke's Susanoo Chidori, survived unharmed Toneri's Golden Wheel Rebirth Explosion that sliced through All of Existence.

High Outerverse Level- Survived the explosion between his UBBRS and Sasuke's Indra's Arrow.

Stamina

Limitless

Range

High Outerverse Level- His Chakra managed to power up and encompasses all of the existence and the Infinite Shinobi Alliance in a short amount of time during his battle against Obito and Madara.

Standard Equipment

Standard Ninja Tools

Intelligence

Nigh-Omniscience

Weakness

Too merciful in a battle.

Notable Attacks/Techniques:

• Shadow Clone Technique- Naruto summons an army of infinite Narutos from Universes and Non-Existent Timelines.
  • Rasengan- A Blue sphere able to destroy the concept of existence of the target and erase their time, when Naruto killed Pain he created a Paradox through a Endless Amount of Timelines where all the paths, choices and actions made by Pain(Yahiko) ceased to exist.
  • Wind Release: Rasengan: A Rasengan that has been infused with Supernatural chakra (rather than basic chakra). The blast is considerably more powerful than a normal Rasengan, and it also fires countless tiny blades of air that can pierce and destroy the individual in a Quantic Level, Naruto managed to destroy a Ghost of Light with this technique.
  • Rasenshuriken: Rasengan except now its a ranged attack that is thrown like a giant disc. It can also expand for an even greater range. It is able to negate the Immortality of higher dimensional beings, Kakuzu who was able to regenerate from nothing was killed by the technique, the technique also can cut concepts and managed to cut through time-space and the reality of 4-D Dimensions.
  • Six Paths Mode: A form that Naruto gained after he separated and sealed Kurama from its chakra. He can access its chakra directly whenever he needs it without interacting with the beast at all. With Kurama’s power under his control, Naruto’s speed transcend the concepts of distance and time of 3-D Worlds and his massively amp his strength and durability
  • Humanoid Bijuu Mode: After merging with Kurama’s unrestrained chakra, Naruto’s has access to a chakra shroud different in appearance than his previous Rikudo Mode, while in this form, he has all abilities and powers of Rikudo Mode, but enhanced to a higher degree.
  • Kurama's Avatar: Naruto manifest Kurama's Chakra in the later's form, and can severely amp his Durability, he managed to overwhelm the Bijuus pretty casually
  • Tailed Beast Ball: A black, extremely heavy ball made from positive white chakra and negative black chakra is formed, and is shot from the Biju mouth. The Blast produced can destroy the existence of a target and was powerful enough to broke Sasuke's Susanoo, the explosion can also warp the Reality as well Time-Space of Higher Dimensional Worlds. It can also destroy beings able to regenerate from concepts.
  • Sage Art: Lava Release Rasenshuriken: A tailed beast skill whereby Naruto, borrowing Son Gokū's chakra, creates a massive Rasenshuriken with a lava-infused nucleus and that transcend the concept of heat. On command, the sphere and blades can greatly expand and lacerate the target in a Temporal, Spiritual, and Dimensional Level. This attack was powerful enough to cut through the Shinju Tree(Which was dwarfing a Infinite Amount of Infinite Multiverses and Endless Higher Dimensional Worlds) completely.
  • Sage Art: Magnet Release Rasengan: A tailed beast skill whereby Naruto, using Shukaku's power, creates a Rasengan with similar markings to the beast's cursed seal and then smashes the sphere into his opponent in the same manner as a normal Rasengan. Upon being struck with this technique, the markings quickly spread across the target's body and erase the concept of Movement, the weight produced by the seal was enough to hold Juubi Jinchuuriki Madara who was to lift a Endless amount of Timelines and Realms before absorb the Shinju Tree.
  • Yin-Yang Release) The Yin–Yang Release makes simultaneous use of Inton (Yin Release) and Yōton (Yang Release). Yin relates to one's spiritual energy and Yang relates to one's physical energy and it's necessary to utilize both of these in order to mould chakra for ninjutsu. Yin–Yang also has the ability to nullify and erase the effects of all ninjutsu and destroy entire concepts through Endless worlds, rendering them useless.
  • Truth-Seeking Ball: Truth-Seeking Balls are spheres of black, malleable chakra that are comprised of all nature transformations of the existence, Infinite dimensional energy, and Six Paths Sage Chakra. Madara stated that just one sphere was heavier than half of the entire existence. The user can shape and manipulate these black orbs that can delete the existence, time and concepts of anything they touch. They render all powers that comes in contact with it completely useless. These orbs of black chakra are highly versatile and can be used for offensive, defensive and supplementary purposes.
  • Tailed Beast Ball Rasenshuriken: With help from Kurama, Naruto creates a miniature Tailed Beast Ball in his hand, adding wind chakra into it thus forming the shape of a shuriken before hurling it at the target. The resulting explosion dwarfs a regular Tailed Beast Ball and can destroy an Infinite amount of Realms, Timelines and Megaverses in one shot, it managed to destroy Madara's Chibaku Tenseis that were dwarfing multiple Multiverses. Naruto managed to erase the concept of death of a Endless Amount of Dimensions and Worlds with this technique.
  • Nigh-Omniscience: With the Six Paths Sage Mode Naruto gained the ability to see the Past, Present and Future through all Existence.
  • Irrelevant Precognition: With the Six Paths Sage Mode, Naruto can dodged attacks even in Dimensions where the concept of movement and evasion don't exist, he managed to dodge Madara's Limbo which was stated to negate the concepts of evasion and would hit the target no matter how fast he is.
Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Thenewguysnm1

City block to multi city block no higher.

Mountain level is reaching anything above that is out right wanking

Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Physical? As in punches? Lmfao, his best DC feat is litterally punching a beam that split the moon and overpowering it. That's continental level DC no matter who doesnt want to digest it.

As for 'mountain level' Naruto and Sasuke pulled up a mountain range by running in Boruto.....and in early shippuden Naruto levels a huge part of a forest by raising his arm in KN4.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going to pretend I didn't read the above post and just say he should be around mountain or island level based on his feats in Boruto: Naruto The Movie.

Sorry :)

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma said:
@valorknight said:

I'm going to pretend I didn't read the above post and just say he should be around mountain or island level based on his feats in Boruto: Naruto The Movie.

Sorry :)

You should be.

I don't have any regrets :)

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cityblock

vsw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By vsw

@hope_w:

1. The size of the moons surfce is continental, so cutting a "hollow" moon isn't anywhere close to continanetal, like at all.

2.Its not like Naruto "punched it" he more like ran towards it with his hand out, splitting the beam, ( kind of like a durability feat)

3. When did Naruto and Sasuke pull up a mountain range by running? Scans?

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boruto movie is pretty much non canon now and got rewritten. I'd say around city block - hill level. I can't imagine Naruto destroying a mountain with a punch.

Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vsw said:

@hope_w:

1. The size of the moons surfce is continental, so cutting a "hollow" moon isn't anywhere close to continanetal, like at all.

Splitting a planetoid seperate from earth with the surface area of a continent is continent level, whether it was hollow or not does not deviate any impresiveness from the feat whatsoever. Drop a moon on the earth and see if were still 'not even close' to continental for me, especially when the diameter is 2,159 miles alone which means he damn near split the width United states without scaling the full circumference of the moon.

Get real.

2.Its not like Naruto "punched it" he more like ran towards it with his hand out, splitting the beam, ( kind of like a durability feat)

Therefore blatantly overpowering it. I guess if Quasar makes a construct of Hulk, and Thor shatters it its a durability feat for Mjolnir in your mind?

3. When did Naruto and Sasuke pull up a mountain range by running? Scans?

They did so in route to stomping Momo in boruto, with a smile on their faces the entire time.

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenewguysnm1 said:

City block to multi city block no higher.

Mountain level is reaching anything above that is out right wanking

He punched a beam that split the moon in half and raised up mountains by running. I'm aware that you're a lowballer and all, but you don't need to go this far to let everyone know.

Wait when did he raise up mountains whilst running?Scans?

How am i a low baller?Where did that come from?

He overpowered it/ tanked it meaning its a durability feat at country level at most.

Thats a outlier anyway as he has nothing else anywhere near that level.

PS.The movie is non cannon now.

@hope_w said:

Physical? As in punches? Lmfao, his best DC feat is literally punching a beam that split the moon and overpowering it. That's continental level DC no matter who doesn't want to digest it.

As for 'mountain level' Naruto and Sasuke pulled up a mountain range by running in Boruto.....and in early shippuden Naruto levels a huge part of a forest by raising his arm in KN4.

I don't want to get in a full throttle debate with you but are you trying to say Naruto could destroy something like Europe or asia with a punch.

What mountain range?

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

His best striking feats are the mountain smashing in Boruto, the crater punch in The Last, and swatting away the weaker Bijuu Bombs during the Jinchuriki fight. All that should be around large mountain level.

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyway@juiceboks@rogueshadow This is not only bair thread with the makings of a full on flame war this is not a battle which means it is violating battle forums rules the only option is lock it or move it to gen discussion where it should be,Though it most cetainly not a battle

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron: Why would you take the work of other writers over a project Kishimoto actually wrote himself?

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Gaoron

@flashingsabre: Movie wasn't written like Kishi wanted, there was a lot of content, concepts and even characters that didn't make it due to length. In both manga and anime that have everything Kishi wanted there is different Momoshiki and different fight. The current continuity gives Naruto a better feat tbh since he keeps up with fused Momoshiki just in base while in the movie version he needed cloak so there's that.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron: So does that mean that certain parts in the movie (if not a large section) can be considered non-canon? Because if so, many of these high-end Naruto feats are going down the drain.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenewguysnm1: Stop being a big ass baby. You think anyone who disagrees with you is wanking. Get tf outta here with that.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
deactivated-5c60dc252a2af

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Considering Naruto bitch slapped 4-5 Mountain level Bijuudama's away in BM alone, his EOS which is much much much much much stronger should be at the very least Mountain-Multi-Mountain.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flashingsabre: That "work of other writers" was approved by Kishimoto and like he said, the movie is now non-canon. Manga takes priority over everything. The movie didn't finish things and wasn't how Kishimoto wanted things to be. That's why there was a recap in the Boruto manga in the first place.

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenewguysnm1: Stop being a big ass baby. You think anyone who disagrees with you is wanking. Get tf outta here with that.

Did i say any of that?I know you your not a great debater but it seems you also can not read very well. I said anything above mountain level is reaching which it is at best i can have him at mountain+ in potency anything else is wanking unless you have the scans that prove me wrong(they do not exist)

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By BatmanPlusJay

@thenewguysnm1:

Post #3 before you re-edit: "City block to multi city block no higher. Mountain level is reaching anything above that is out right wanking"

I'd destroy you in a debate. Stop before you get ahead of yourself.

But I see what you mean and I'll admit I was wrong here. I missed the OP's last couple sentences and thought he included things like Naruto's bijuu bomb etc.

But you do call people wankers for disagreeing with you. You did it with the toneri vs hashirama and Madara thread.

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenewguysnm1:

Post #3 before you re-edit: "City block to multi city block no higher. Mountain level is reaching anything above that is out right wanking"

What edit? That is literally my point and i agree with it.

I'd destroy you in a debate. Stop before you get ahead of yourself.

Unsubstantiated.I would like to see you try.

But I see what you mean and I'll admit I was wrong here. I missed the OP's last couple sentences and thought he included things like Naruto's bijuu bomb etc.

Concession accepted.

But you do call people wankers for disagreeing with you. You did it with the toneri vs hashirama and Madara thread.

I do not remember that.I call people wankers when they wank there is nothing wrong with disagreeing with me but at least throw some scans or reasonable logic at me instead of head cannon,i the Madara against the sins thread a debater called uchiha ghost was saying that Madara could use the 1000 hand budda(Hashirama's final attack with the long name) even though he has never used it was never implied to be able to use it and has never been stated to be able to use it,that is wank or bad debating pick the word.

I See hope Saying Naruto has Continental DC with his bare hands i ask for scans no response same for Valor who suddenly disappeared i am not just saying wank for the sake of it,i say it when i feel it needs to be said.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma said:

No Caption Provided

Attack Potency

High Outerverse Level- Transcended the Bijuus and the Juubi who were beings who transcended the Concept of Dimensions, Infinite Higher Planes of Existence/Worlds, Space-Time, Life and Death across all existence, and the Infinite Hierarchy of Shinobis(Who are Infinite Dimensional Beings able to manipulate Stories of a Infinite amount of Infinite Multiverses and Higher Dimensions).

High Outerverse Level- His Bijuudama explosion managed to damaged Sasuke's Susanoo, a structure made of a Infinite amount of Infinite Parallel Multiverses, Infinite Higher Dimensions, Infinite Possibilities and Impossibilities(Created by the decisions and indecisions of all living beings in existence), Infinite Physical and Imaginary Realms, Infinite Timelines, and a Infinite amount of Infinite-D Dimensions)

High Outerverse Level- The explosion between his Ultra Big Ball Rasenshuriken and Sasuke's Indra's Arrow that affected and shacked all of Existence.

Speed

Immeasurable- It was said multiple times to have transcended the Concepts of distance, speed, time and space. Dodged Ay's Full speed attack how was able to blitz beings that exist in realms where the concept of distance and time don't exist.

Irrelevant- Blitzed Kaguya who was stated multiple times to be beyond the concept of dimensions(0-D to Infinite-D) all together.

Lifting Strength

Immeasurable- Lifted a Infinite Amount of Higher Dimensional Worlds while was training the Sage Mode.

Irrelevant

Striking Strength

High Outerverse Level- Kicked Juubi Jinchuuriki Madara's TSB which was stated to be heavier than Half of the Existence.

High Outeverse Level- Managed to clash punches against Kaguya's Eighty Gods Vacuum Attack who effortless destroyed Sasuke's Perfect Susanoo.

Durability

High Outerverse Level- Survived Kaguya's Eighty Gods Vacuum Attack without several damages

High Outerverse Level- Survived the Explosion between his Bijuudama and Sasuke's Susanoo Chidori, survived unharmed Toneri's Golden Wheel Rebirth Explosion that sliced through All of Existence.

High Outerverse Level- Survived the explosion between his UBBRS and Sasuke's Indra's Arrow.

Stamina

Limitless

Range

High Outerverse Level- His Chakra managed to power up and encompasses all of the existence and the Infinite Shinobi Alliance in a short amount of time during his battle against Obito and Madara.

Standard Equipment

Standard Ninja Tools

Intelligence

Nigh-Omniscience

Weakness

• Shadow Clone Technique- Naruto summons an army of infinite Narutos from Universes and Non-Existent Timelines.
  • Rasengan- A Blue sphere able to destroy the concept of existence of the target and erase their time, when Naruto killed Pain he created a Paradox through a Endless Amount of Timelines where all the paths, choices and actions made by Pain(Yahiko) ceased to exist.
  • Wind Release: Rasengan: A Rasengan that has been infused with Supernatural chakra (rather than basic chakra). The blast is considerably more powerful than a normal Rasengan, and it also fires countless tiny blades of air that can pierce and destroy the individual in a Quantic Level, Naruto managed to destroy a Ghost of Light with this technique.
  • Rasenshuriken: Rasengan except now its a ranged attack that is thrown like a giant disc. It can also expand for an even greater range. It is able to negate the Immortality of higher dimensional beings, Kakuzu who was able to regenerate from nothing was killed by the technique, the technique also can cut concepts and managed to cut through time-space and the reality of 4-D Dimensions.
  • Six Paths Mode: A form that Naruto gained after he separated and sealed Kurama from its chakra. He can access its chakra directly whenever he needs it without interacting with the beast at all. With Kurama’s power under his control, Naruto’s speed transcend the concepts of distance and time of 3-D Worlds and his massively amp his strength and durability
  • Humanoid Bijuu Mode: After merging with Kurama’s unrestrained chakra, Naruto’s has access to a chakra shroud different in appearance than his previous Rikudo Mode, while in this form, he has all abilities and powers of Rikudo Mode, but enhanced to a higher degree.
  • Kurama's Avatar: Naruto manifest Kurama's Chakra in the later's form, and can severely amp his Durability, he managed to overwhelm the Bijuus pretty casually
  • Tailed Beast Ball: A black, extremely heavy ball made from positive white chakra and negative black chakra is formed, and is shot from the Biju mouth. The Blast produced can destroy the existence of a target and was powerful enough to broke Sasuke's Susanoo, the explosion can also warp the Reality as well Time-Space of Higher Dimensional Worlds. It can also destroy beings able to regenerate from concepts.
  • Sage Art: Lava Release Rasenshuriken: A tailed beast skill whereby Naruto, borrowing Son Gokū's chakra, creates a massive Rasenshuriken with a lava-infused nucleus and that transcend the concept of heat. On command, the sphere and blades can greatly expand and lacerate the target in a Temporal, Spiritual, and Dimensional Level. This attack was powerful enough to cut through the Shinju Tree(Which was dwarfing a Infinite Amount of Infinite Multiverses and Endless Higher Dimensional Worlds) completely.
  • Sage Art: Magnet Release Rasengan: A tailed beast skill whereby Naruto, using Shukaku's power, creates a Rasengan with similar markings to the beast's cursed seal and then smashes the sphere into his opponent in the same manner as a normal Rasengan. Upon being struck with this technique, the markings quickly spread across the target's body and erase the concept of Movement, the weight produced by the seal was enough to hold Juubi Jinchuuriki Madara who was to lift a Endless amount of Timelines and Realms before absorb the Shinju Tree.
  • Yin-Yang Release) The Yin–Yang Release makes simultaneous use of Inton (Yin Release) and Yōton (Yang Release). Yin relates to one's spiritual energy and Yang relates to one's physical energy and it's necessary to utilize both of these in order to mould chakra for ninjutsu. Yin–Yang also has the ability to nullify and erase the effects of all ninjutsu and destroy entire concepts through Endless worlds, rendering them useless.
  • Truth-Seeking Ball: Truth-Seeking Balls are spheres of black, malleable chakra that are comprised of all nature transformations of the existence, Infinite dimensional energy, and Six Paths Sage Chakra. Madara stated that just one sphere was heavier than half of the entire existence. The user can shape and manipulate these black orbs that can delete the existence, time and concepts of anything they touch. They render all powers that comes in contact with it completely useless. These orbs of black chakra are highly versatile and can be used for offensive, defensive and supplementary purposes.
  • Tailed Beast Ball Rasenshuriken: With help from Kurama, Naruto creates a miniature Tailed Beast Ball in his hand, adding wind chakra into it thus forming the shape of a shuriken before hurling it at the target. The resulting explosion dwarfs a regular Tailed Beast Ball and can destroy an Infinite amount of Realms, Timelines and Megaverses in one shot, it managed to destroy Madara's Chibaku Tenseis that were dwarfing multiple Multiverses. Naruto managed to erase the concept of death of a Endless Amount of Dimensions and Worlds with this technique.
  • Nigh-Omniscience: With the Six Paths Sage Mode Naruto gained the ability to see the Past, Present and Future through all Existence.
  • Irrelevant Precognition: With the Six Paths Sage Mode, Naruto can dodged attacks even in Dimensions where the concept of movement and evasion don't exist, he managed to dodge Madara's Limbo which was stated to negate the concepts of evasion and would hit the target no matter how fast he is.

Jko1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say island to small country

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
deactivated-5c60dc252a2af

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma said:

No Caption Provided

Attack Potency

Speed

Lifting Strength

Irrelevant

Striking Strength

Durability

Stamina

Limitless

Range

Standard Equipment

Standard Ninja Tools

Intelligence

Nigh-Omniscience

Weakness

No Caption Provided

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@b_r023: You can't endure the Ninja Jesus's Power.

Ivexio2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mountain to multi-mountain lv