Naruto the last/kage feats analysed

Avatar image for asgardianweapon
asgardianweapon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Hi people, how are you all doing? I hope you all are doing fine!

So the other day I was rewatching the last and I couldn't help but think how many of it´s feats are not used or maybe even known by the general public at least in their full context. So without further ado let's jump back to the feats

When talking about his plan, Hinata points the obvious: by hitting the earth with the moon the latter would be destroyed

No Caption Provided

But apparently that is np because tenseigan chakra (this is important) would protect them

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

here he says that they would be sleeping while the tenseigan "rebuilds the earth"

No Caption Provided

here is him going in depth about this

so at the very least it´s lifewiping+. As it reaches the minimum requirement for Toneri´s plan which is to end the sage of six paths world but it is very safe to say that it's stronger way stronger, bc for it to truly protect them from the impact it would have to be able to take the hit easily and still it would have chakra to rebuild whatever is left of the world after being hit from a moon. the hit would be very impressive because even if the moon would have 1% of real world mass meaning if it would have 7.35 x 1020kg which is still a lot and they are moving at massive speeds.

Now he obvs doesn't have the power to planet bust or else he wouldn't need the moon so we have a (albeit very large) frame of reference here >lifewiping and <planet busting

And also i should add that it´s the energy, the chakra, not the machine that is doing this

So as we have better quantified this feat Naruto easily bust it (and he was sure it would only need a rasengan)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Cool right? But then that is the interesting part: Toneri was amped by the tenseigan and he was able to do exactly what the machine was doing:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

So when Naruto overcame the hollow-moon splitting attack (with ease as he doesn't even seem to slow down) and one shot Toneri he didn't simply one shot the otsutsuki fodder...he one shot the tenseigan too..again!

remember the first punch doubles as a durability feat
remember the first punch doubles as a durability feat

Just for the sake of completeness too: Naruto's chakra was enough to move the hollow moon too, after all the clones, the two punches and the tenseigan busting rasengan

and remembeer people the moon wasn't completely hollow

Just as a reminder Momoshiki tanked a similar attack from Kage Naruto later on.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Conclusion

There is still some feats that people simply ignore in the universe of Naruto that are very significant. Acknowledging them is bound to make the top/god tiers a lot more impressive.

No planet/star/universe/multiverse/fiction buster naruto tho smh

Oh and i believe this feats are ridiculously above Boros punching saitama to the moon...because they are lol.

KRelentless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Agreed.

Avatar image for deactivated-60c0f858b7326
deactivated-60c0f858b7326

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

inb4 Ghostwarren says Boz Piccolo one shots

Xperthief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KRelentless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Dbz wankers have arrived!

InfiniteMass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm, I believe Naruto to maybe be moon lvl, but I wouldn't feel too confident about making that claim.

So I don't know but it is well put together

KRelentless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By KRelentless

He tanked Toneri's attack that literally split the moon in half. He was unfazed and this was in his BSM form. Mind you S06P is way above BSM. BYM puts both these forms to shame. He's easily multi moon level, and approaching planetary.

Xperthief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Xperthief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KRelentless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Explain.

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Wanderez
@krelentless said:

He tanked Toneri's attack that literally split the moon in half. He was unfazed and this was in his BSM form. Mind you S06P is way above BSM. BYM puts both these forms to shame. He's easily multi moon level, and approaching planetary.

Splitting the moon in half does not necessarily make him moon level. Is it possible at all? Of course, in this case however it is not. Please avoid using Narutoforums/Vsbattles fan fiction calcs.

As for the Tenseigan, I really don't get the hype. Assuming it is as dense as air and using the speed at which Toneri was moving the moon (which vsbattles provides since other than sh*tty angsizing there is no way to determine the speed itself), making a KE calc gives multi-city block level durability.

I also made sure to make an impact calc - ended up getting similar results, even when ignoring the fact that the moon would take the initial impact.

These are the only possible ways of determining the durability of the Tenseigan. Had Naruto destroyed the barrier it would've been a different thing (and still nowhere near to the out of context wank, i.e. planet, small planet, moon level, etc).

Alisupo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Xperthief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hes not moon level.

KRelentless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By KRelentless

@wanderez said:
@krelentless said:

Splitting the moon in half does not necessarily make him moon level. Is it possible at all? Of course, in this case however it is not. Please avoid using Narutoforums/Vsbattles fan fiction calcs.

As for the Tenseigan, I really don't get the hype. Assuming it is as dense as air and using the speed at which Toneri was moving the moon (which vsbattles provides since other than sh*tty angsizing there is no way to determine the speed itself), making a KE calc gives multi-city block level durability.

I also made sure to make an impact calc - ended up getting similar results, even when ignoring the fact that the moon would take the initial impact.

These are the only possible ways of determining the durability of the Tenseigan. Had Naruto destroyed the barrier it would've been a different thing (and still nowhere near to what it gets wanked to, i.e. planet, small planet, moon level, etc).

Splitting the moon so easily(despite the fact that it was hollow) should at least mean that Toneri is approaching moon level, if not already moon level. And the fact that BSM Naruto was able to tank easily, puts him up there as well. I said nothing about the Tenseigan destruction, and like you said it's overhyped.

Xperthief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KRelentless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Xperthief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KRelentless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm questioning your reading comprehension skills. Shikamaru says "Naruto and Sasuke have the strength to destroy an entire continent." This doesn't mean that Naruto and Sasuke peak at continent level, which is what you said here.

Alisupo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Wanderez

@krelentless said:

Splitting the moon so easily(despite the fact that it was hollow) should at least mean that Toneri is approaching moon level, if not already moon level. And the fact that BSM Naruto was able to tank easily, puts him up there as well.

Not even remotely close. Pulverizing 1 meter of rock with moon's diameter gives 18 gigatons, so I ask, in what world does pushing the two halves of the moon a few meters launch 18 gigatons in the exatons territory?

No Caption Provided

Assuming the two halves were pushed away at 5m/s, that'd give KE of 74.6 teratons, which is country level.

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Wanderez

By the way I found this, but I'm not sure if it can be used, because:

1. Quite a bit of time seems to have passed since Toneri used GWRE
  2. It'd be hard to find the distance between the halves. At best you could use Shikamaru's official height and pixel scale the gap behind him.
No Caption Provided

asgardianweapon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wanderez:

Agreed

This however i don´t get. Why assume the density being=air?

And how would slamming the earth to the moon be only multi-city block? i get that the energy would dissipate ofc because of the distance and etc but still it seems too much like a lowball

Had Naruto destroyed the barrier it would've been a different thing

I´m not sure what you meant, was it that the "barrier" were the house that toneri lived in? because if it were the barrier=the tenseigan. It´s durability derives from it´s things chakra

and still nowhere near to the out of context wank, i.e. planet, small planet, moon level, etc

well, agreed

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Wanderez
@asgardianweapon said:

This however i don´t get. Why assume the density being=air?

And how would slamming the earth to the moon be only multi-city block? i get that the energy would dissipate ofc because of the distance and etc but still it seems too much like a lowball

I mean, what would its density be? What would the density of Byakugans be? That's the energy from moving the Tenseigan, not the Tenseigan (which is what I did below) or the moon crashing into earth.

I´m not sure what you meant, was it that the "barrier" were the house that toneri lived in? because if it were the barrier=the tenseigan. It´s durability derives from it´s things chakra

Nvm I was trying to calc what energy Tenseigan's impact with earth would yield. I forgot that the barrier is protecting the Tenseigan on top of the moon taking the initial impact, so that is irrelevant.

RDCDesmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krelentless: just type naruto continent confirmed

He never said it was their limit🤦🏾‍♂️

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

asgardianweapon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By asgardianweapon

@wanderez: oh yeah i forgot, near the end of the film when he is on the surface of the moon and it seems that he still thinks he would survive the crash.

"His power in this state (tenseigan chakra mode) is such that he was confident that he would survive a collision of the Earth and Moon"

Taken from Narutopedia ( it's what made me remember it but i rewatched the scene to see if something contradicted it)

Which makes sense tbh. His whole plan depend on him surviving the crash, if he couldn't after Naruto destroyed the tenseigan it wouldn't make any sense. It's also the tenseigan energy that protected the thing and it's not even the full energy of the tenseigan would be needed to create the barrier as it would be needed for three things very chakra expensive: move the moon, protect himself from the crash and then help rebuild the planet.

But tbh as he is relatively very small the full energy wouldn't be on him ofc

DbzFan44_ALT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ghostwarren: BOZ piccolo one shots

RDCDesmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wanderez: oh yeah i forgot, near the end of the film when he is on the surface of the moon and it seems that he still thinks he would survive the crash.

"His power in this state (tenseigan chakra mode) is such that he was confident that he would survive a collision of the Earth and Moon"

Taken from Narutopedia ( it's what made me remember it but i rewatched the scene to see if something contradicted it)

Which makes sense tbh. His whole plan depend on him surviving the crash, if he couldn't after Naruto destroyed the tenseigan it wouldn't make any sense. It's also the tenseigan energy that protected the thing and it's not even the full energy of the tenseigan would be needed to create the barrier as it would be needed for three things very chakra expensive: move the moon, protect himself from the crash and then help rebuild the planet.

But tbh as he is relatively very small the full energy wouldn't be on him ofc

legend531

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 legend531  Online

Dope.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Eredin12

Nice. Last is full of great feats.

TDHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wanderez: 5m/s lol

I guess the timeframe was multiple days then

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto "The Last" has some of the most blatant planetary meta in Naruto

Nice thread

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tdht:

I suppose you don't even know what I'm talking about.