• 57 results
Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By Supreme101  Online

Naruto creates two giant Rasen-shuriken from his own chakra and Kuramas. He then hurls it at his opponent then resulting in an explosion. This explosion creates what appears as a black void that warps spacetime attracting, spaghettifying and atomizes ,bodies that it pulls on which it then consumes.

This Black hole pulls on bodies such as clouds, mountains and more of the surrounding landmass are destroyed (crushing them to bits and consuming them). It also does this in the form of looping the objects in a circle before eventually swallowing them like actual BHs do. An acceleration disk. Then before we can see any further the scene cuts off and the stage returns.

This version of Naruto has only half of Kuramas power by narrative. Meaning just half of his power can very well assist in a black holes creation this isn't off either as we have confirmation at just how heavy Bijuu bombs are.

No Caption Provided

The Ultimate Ninja storm game series is canon. As per Kishimotos's involvement and canon statements.

writing credits for the story and design credits for the artwork of certain characters.

He even did the move sets which are meant to show the characters true power.

No Caption Provided

The games are even meant to be identical with the manga but have small changes that Kishimoto approved of.

For further example for Generations has scenes differing from the manga but are canon as stated

One of the biggest changes to the game came with the Story mode. The RPG overworld that players spent so much time in during the last two games has been scrapped. Instead, players will be constantly kept in battle, as they play through a variety of stories, across several different and important characters. Naruto and Sasuke will obviously have the biggest arcs, but the game will also allow players to experience the back stories of others such as Minato Namikaze and Itachi Uchiha. In particular, the developers and animation studios have worked very closely together to create new content that will be considered canon, which adds up to around sixty minutes of additional anime content. However, these arcs will be shorter than those of the main two characters. Understandably, Matsuyama-san was quite proud of this and it makes for an intriguing departure from the usual licensed rehash efforts seen.

Even Kishimotos general involvement is stated to be canon for storm games.

No Caption Provided

HM: But of course his character and scenario was still created and supervised by Kishimoto. So even though it is a spin off, we can still say that it is an official part of Naruto

Kishimoto even says he likes it better suggests playing it to better experience the story and favors it over his own manga

No Caption Provided

They are canon. Now to elaborate further.

In scenes which are done and approved by Kishimoto even himself even moves and ultimates we see they have a gravitational pull and even visibly bend spacetime around it. This is consistently shown throughout the games. We see the bijuu bomb bend space around it and pull on bodies.

Masked man ultimate
Masked man ultimate
NS3 opening scene
NS3 opening scene
BM Naruto Ultimate
BM Naruto Ultimate
No Caption Provided
Opening scene and battle NS4 (look around Kuramas arm)
Opening scene and battle NS4 (look around Kuramas arm)

Another showing

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Things with mass greater than our earth, even Jupiter such as black holes, and even stars warp spacetime to the point it’s visible, Now I’m not saying star lvl BSM (hell no black holes with larger mass than earth even jupiter can warp spacetime) but the scale of such dense mass and energy can still scale to a big level as I said since they still bend spacetime and pull on bodies

This isn’t off for Kurama’s power with just half assisting in a black hole's creation either. As of years later after Shippuden in Boruto a passive concentration of chakra was cracking space-time and causing the space curvature to exceed 16 with both Naruto and FP Kurama’s power.

It doesn't even have to be a Bh or show feats of such created from his full power version either since an object warping spacetime with it’s density doesn't have to be one as mentioned earlier, and since it was created as a side effect from both Rasen shurikens clashing it should possibly be even greater considering the chakra is balanced and properly controlled for TBBs

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

By adjusting the size, it is possible to hit people without changing the power. By focusing the latter's chakra, it is also possible to use super-massive power!

That will be all.

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for constantine9000
Constantine9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Constantine9000

There’s actually a statement from the Boruto Movie Novelization that says Momoshiki’s TBB he used on Naruto, warped Space. Even if the Novel is no longer considered canon, it’s pretty clear that Kishimoto definitely intended to have Bijuu bombs warp space to some degree and it’s not just sum coincidence. Nice thread.

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supreme101: some of what you posted is made up no author uses the words canon

Death8Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cool

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Undre

@supreme101: @constantine9000:

So GRC must be star level since it warped space-time with sheer mass and power

Also why cant that just be heat waves Instead of space warping? You need more evidence

Avatar image for constantine9000
Constantine9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre: Warping Space =/= Star level. That was nice try tho.

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Supreme101  Online
@constantine9000 said:

There’s actually a statement from the Boruto Movie Novelization that says Momoshiki’s TBB he used on Naruto, warped Space. Even if the Novel is no longer considered canon, it’s pretty clear that Kishimoto definitely intended to have Bijuu bombs warp space to some degree and it’s not just sum coincidence. Nice thread.

Makes sense he did road to boruto too which did show it warping space and have a g pull as well. And the novelization is still canon too just that the form was retconned.

No Caption Provided
@undre said:

@supreme101: some of what you posted is made up no author uses the words canon

So you're denying on screen evidence?

@undre said:

@supreme101: @constantine9000:

So GRC must be star level since it warped space-time with sheer mass and power

Also why cant that just be heat waves Instead of space warping? You need more evidence

Where in my post did I say star lvl? I mean it can mean that but I did establish I wasn't scaling it that far lol. Nor are they heat waves because I used it's mention of density and it's gravitational pull to back it up.

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supreme101: No one's denying anything a heat wave can also seemingly casue distortions. You have to prove this is not just a heat wave

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Supreme101  Online
@undre said:

@supreme101: No one's denying anything a heat wave can also seemingly casue distortions. You have to prove this is not just a heat wave

I did by using basic logic.

They are stated to have dramatic density

They have a g pull

One showing literally has it assisting in a black holes creation.

Tbbs do have heat yes but you're argument was a terrible counter

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Undre

@supreme101: ashura mode naruto used two RS bijuu bomb to make a vortex that's not a black hole. Sucking in things from it's surrounding doesn't have to be because it warps space. Being heavy does not meant warps space.

My arguments makes more sense then yours. Theirs no solid prove their black holes your going off a interpretation. That also just be a heat wave which you Haven't debunked. You need a statement. Like a grand ray cero for example. Which has multiple statements and feats of it warping space due it's sheer density

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Supreme101  Online

@undre:

ashura mode naruto used two RS bijuu bomb to make a vortex that's not a black hole. Sucking in things from it's surrounding doesn't have to be because it warps space. Being heavy does not meant warps space.

1 rasen bijuu bomb to be exact. That's also not a vortex. You clearly see the warping of spacetime not to mention a clearly shown void epicenter that destroys the surroundings consuming them done through a gravitational acceleration disk and spaghettification.

My arguments makes more sense then yours. Theirs no solid prove their black holes your going off a interpretation.

An obvious one

That also just be a heat wave which you Haven't debunked. You need a statement. Like a grand ray cero for example. Which has multiple statements and feats of it warping space due it's sheer density

That's not a heat wave Undre and it's clearly debunked by statements and showings which you openly ignore to spout more nonsense. How is it with bleach you want to take everything at face value yet double down when speaking about another series which you know nothing about..

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm willing to concede that a biijubomb has enough mass and heat to distort visually and pull objects toward it. Those are top tier attacks in Narutoverse, they're basically Narutoverse high yield hydrogen bombs.

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supreme101: what statements say bijuu bombs warp space

donpollo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto fanssss 😭😂😂😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹

Game feats to prove your fav character is above country lvl 👻🥶

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Supreme101  Online

@undre: Constantine already mentioned one. And why does there have to be one. Theres literally multiple showings of it doing that. That’s like saying a character that destroyed a planet needs a statement to do that to solidify.

BigSnacks785x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@donpollo: i wonder why the naruto anime never shows like if a country gets destroyed or even destroying continent its mostly just moons or villages even luffys

Gomu Gomu no Bajrang Gun is better at destruction or Conquest of the Sea attacks

Shadyyyyyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@donpollo said:

Me when i dont read the series:

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Games still aren't canon

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Supreme101  Online
@theemperor95 said:

Games still aren't canon

Cope. You couldn't prove that before.

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By TheEmperor95

@supreme101: you can continue coping about naruto getting shit on by squad 0

Games won't be canon as much as you're cope would like it to

Edit: I've already slapped you several times about this. The game studios themselves already admitted kishimoto isn't that involved in making the game. Continue the cope

MajesticStar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No no no, this is all wrong. Games cannot be canon to the manga, it can be its own canon though. However, Manga/Novels/Databooks > any other source.

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Supreme101  Online

@theemperor95:

you can continue coping about naruto getting shit on by squad 0

Me double checking this thread to see if it was a vs battle.

No Caption Provided

Games won't be canon as much as you're cope would like it to

Brought explicit evidence to prove that unlike you who won't bother to debunk it (you can't)

Edit: I've already slapped you several times about this. The game studios themselves already admitted kishimoto isn't that involved in making the game. Continue the cope

Lmao at you slapping. I've sent your dog food tier arguments to the shadow realm. Had you running.

He is heavily involved like my scans show keep being ignorant tho. Also to clarify it's extensively not heavily big difference lil bro. However you can keep regurgitating that if you want.

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Supreme101  Online
@majesticstar said:

No no no, this is all wrong. Games cannot be canon to the manga, it can be its own canon though. However, Manga/Novels/Databooks > any other source.

So what does that make novels? Certain novels have differing scenes from the manga yet they're canon Kishimoto outright says it's better than the manga and calls it the best adaptation even direct statements of it being an official part of the series.

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By TheEmperor95

@supreme101: you've been trying to push this games are canon since squad 0 negs. You keep trying to make it compete and have desperately gone to games

There's no evidence lmao kishimoto made the manga which they put into a game (while adding some original stuff) so kishimoto by default gets writing credits. Them telling us that kishimoto isn't that involved further shows that he didn't do anything as far as writing went. Kishimoto approving their plan for the movement and jutsu activation also doesn't make it canon. As I've told you before that'd make every game based off a manga canon which they aren't. You however love ignore the fact that you get slammed and continue to cope and use the same arguments

Edit: I still have the screenshot of them saying kishimoto isn't heavily involved lmao not surprised to see you lie again though

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Supreme101  Online

@theemperor95:

you've been trying to push this games are canon since squad 0 negs. You keep trying to make it compete and have desperately gone to games

Still what does this have to do with bleach. Rent free.

There's no evidence lmao kishimoto made the manga which they put into a game (while adding some original stuff) so kishimoto by default gets writing credits.

Not how writing credits work you've been told this. George Lucas didn't write mandalorian and other projects despite being the creator does he have writing credits? Kishimoto also dosen't have writing credits for other games so you're argument is moot.

Them telling us that kishimoto isn't that involved further shows that he didn't do anything as far as writing went. Kishimoto approving their plan for the movement and jutsu activation also doesn't make it canon.

It says extensively involved not heavily. You can ignore the mountain of evidence that says otherwise like the ignorant you are. Not to mention that was only storm 2😂

As I've told you before that'd make every game based off a manga canon which they aren't. You however love ignore the fact that you get slammed and continue to cope and use the same arguments

You're only argument is regurgitating one scan you can't interpret due to you're lack of reading comprehension, and lean on that only and ignore the other sources that state otherwise. You lost lil bro. he was heavily involved he did and approved of the movesets as well as plot, they have canon statements due to his general involvement. You have no argument.

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supreme101: 1. Again as I've told you before they LITERALLY took the manga (while adding some stuff) and put it into the game. The mandalorian is a piss poor example as it's an original work. The game is not. Kishimoto had to do NOTHING for the story. I've already told you this snd you cope and STILL can't say what kishimoto had to write that wasn't in the manga lmao

2. They are virtually the same...lmao at this argument.

There is NO evidence. Show me anything kishimoto had to write that wasn't in the game

3. They quite literally said he isn't heavily involved. He had to do no writing and approved their plan for movement and how the jutsu activates. Wow sure seems like something that's canon lmao at the cope you have

You talking about regurgitated arguments is hilarious because of how well known you are for using arguments that have already been debunked and you act like the conversation never happened lmao. You post the same scan of them saying kishimoto approves THEIR plan. You then act like everything from the game is made by kishimoto himself and ignore them saying he's not that involved after I slapped you with it because it debunks your entire argument

GreyTheJiren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Squad zero gets negged by Toneri alone lol.

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Supreme101  Online

@theemperor95: BOO DID I SCARE YOU!

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

It sounds like you work closely with Kishimoto-sensei. Do you guys still maintain some creative freedom with these games or do your decision have to filter through him?

CybeConnect2 proposes episode ideas to Kishimoto-sensei, so while we do come up with our own ideas, he gets to approve on them and help us expand them.-Siliconera interview

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By TheEmperor95

@supreme101: SHOW ME WHAT KISHIMOTO HAD TO WRITE THAT WASN'T IN THE MANGA

If you fail to do so again I will take it as a concession. None of what you put up there have helped your argument at all

Edit: you also posted them saying it's a spin off directly making it NOT CANON lmao

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Supreme101  Online

@theemperor95:

1. Again as I've told you before they LITERALLY took the manga (while adding some stuff) and put it into the game. The mandalorian is a piss poor example as it's an original work. The game is not. Kishimoto had to do NOTHING for the story. I've already told you this snd you cope and STILL can't say what kishimoto had to write that wasn't in the manga lmao

Ignorance is bliss. Mandalorian is based off and placed into the story george dosen't have writing credits yet it's canon

2. They are virtually the same...lmao at this argument.

Writing something directly and something being made based off a work are two different things.

Does the author of hunchback of notre dame or ponnochio have writing credits for the disney adaptations?

There is NO evidence. Show me anything kishimoto had to write that wasn't in the game

I did but you're just ignorant.

3. They quite literally said he isn't heavily involved. He had to do no writing and approved their plan for movement and how the jutsu activates. Wow sure seems like something that's canon lmao at the cope you have

It says extensively not heavily and that was just storm 2. You keep defending this one mesaly argument that dosen't even help you.

You talking about regurgitated arguments is hilarious because of how well known you are for using arguments that have already been debunked and you act like the conversation never happened lmao.

I make better arguments than you and use actual evidence

You post the same scan of them saying kishimoto approves THEIR plan. You then act like everything from the game is made by kishimoto himself and ignore them saying he's not that involved after I slapped you with it because it debunks your entire argument

I don't only use Kishimotos approval. Man you're false narratives really persist through just as they have with you claiming you've debunked or "slammed me" when it's just you acting like you're usual self. Being repetitive ignorant and spouting nonsense.

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Supreme101  Online
@theemperor95 said:

@supreme101: SHOW ME WHAT KISHIMOTO HAD TO WRITE THAT WASN'T IN THE MANGA

Literally everything goes through kishimoto as it says and I also love how you ignore the scans stating his general involvmment from writing and supervising lol.

If you fail to do so again I will take it as a concession. None of what you put up there have helped your argument at all

You ignoring what the scans and quotes say is an automatic concession in itself. You're not to be taken seriously since you A. Are ignorant. B can't read. C. Also lack basic interpretation.

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supreme101: 1. Does the mandalorian have the entire original trilogy scene for scene virtually in it? No so your comparison is trash lmao

2. Show kishimoto writing something that wasn't in the manga I've still waiting

You still miss the point LMAO the Disney adaptations are basically different stories. The game is literally the manga with a few additions that they added

3. Extensively and heavily are synonyms...the scan is what you have posted for proof of storm 4 lmao

You have some of the worst arguments I've ever seen. It's up there with someone saying people in SS would starve because of crop failure from Yama bankai and that's what makes it so dangerous lmao

You've given nothing else lmao so yes that is all that you're using

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supreme101: concession accepted. You haven't shown anything about him writing something and instead just say he approves of stuff they present

Your scans DO show that they consider it a spin off which makes it not canon by default. YOU posted that scan. YOU have posted the scan of them saying he's not heavily involved. YOU have posted the scan of them saying that kishimoto only approved their plan for movement and jutsu activation. All of this shows that it's not canon LMAO

Nice job conceding

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Supreme101  Online

@theemperor95:

1. Does the mandalorian have the entire original trilogy scene for scene virtually in it? No so your comparison is trash lmao

Still set in the story of SW. The franchise George created.

2. Show kishimoto writing something that wasn't in the manga I've still waiting

Debunk him having direct writing credits for the games and not other ones. You ducked that don't think i didn't notice. i also showed you direct evidence. You can't read.

You still miss the point LMAO the Disney adaptations are basically different stories. The game is literally the manga with a few additions that they added

You're argument is it's based on the series so the creator gets writing credits. You're attemtpting to either move the goalpost or just can't comprehend what you say.

3. Extensively and heavily are synonyms...the scan is what you have posted for proof of storm 4 lmao

That's storm 2 you ignorant.

We interview Hiroshi Matsuyama, director of CyberConnect 2

You have some of the worst arguments I've ever seen. It's up there with someone saying people in SS would starve because of crop failure from Yama bankai and that's what makes it so dangerous lmao

Feelings mutual. Since you can't read, are ignorant, can't interpret, haven't provided clear evidence,. You think because it's based on the creators work means they have writing credits by default and still hang onto it. Guess Rick riordan has writing credits for the PJ movies.....he dosen't.

You've given nothing else lmao so yes that is all that you're using

What else is there to give when evidence is provided already. Speaking with you is like talking to a flat earther.

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supreme101: you've already conceded as you've failed to provide the required evidence. You've only shown them sending stuff for approval

You've also just debunked your own scan and said that it's not from storm 4 as YOU previously claimed. Showing that even scans you provide are intentionally meant to show a narrative that you want and can't be trusted. So I again appreciate you showing that scans YOU present can't be trusted along with your concession. Be better

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Supreme101  Online

@theemperor95:

concession accepted. You haven't shown anything about him writing something and instead just say he approves of stuff they present

Ignorance is bliss.

Your scans DO show that they consider it a spin off which makes it not canon by default. YOU posted that scan.

They also say it's apart of continuity. It can't be apart of continuity if non canon. Spin offs also don't mean non canon seriously it's like you love showing how ignorant you are.

YOU have posted the scan of them saying he's not heavily involved. YOU have posted the scan of them saying that kishimoto only approved their plan for movement and jutsu activation. All of this shows that it's not canon LMAO

It said extensively and that's just storm 2. kishimotos approval can also mean canon too jus as he did with novels which are and it says he goes over it with them and helps expand it as well as my quote says too. Honestly you can't be serious.

Nice job conceding

Not a concession but hey you like making false narratives believe what you want. This whole time you've done nothing but ignore, repeat, lie, and cope. This is actually embarrassing I pray for you man. Media literacy is fried.

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Supreme101  Online

@theemperor95: @theemperor95:

you've already conceded as you've failed to provide the required evidence. You've only shown them sending stuff for approval

Ignorance is bliss.

You've also just debunked your own scan and said that it's not from storm 4 as YOU previously claimed. Showing that even scans you provide are intentionally meant to show a narrative that you want and can't be trusted. So I again appreciate you showing that scans YOU present can't be trusted along with your concession. Be better

Where did I ever say it was storm 4. More false narratives. My scans didn't debunk anything in the slightest just you repeating you're same debunked horrific argument over and over again like a petulant child. That's a concession if anything.

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supreme101: being a spin off makes it not canon. There's no 2 ways about it LMAOOO it's not canon

YOU'RE quotes can't be trusted as YOU already showed LMAOOO not to mention that kishimoto approval for movement and jutsu activation don't make it canon

Be better

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Supreme101  Online

@theemperor95:

being a spin off makes it not canon. There's no 2 ways about it LMAOOO it's not canon

Says it's an official part of continuity. Stop coping. Spin offs also aren't generally non canon.

YOU'RE quotes can't be trusted as YOU already show Sed LMAOOO not to mention that kishimoto approval for movement and jutsu activation don't make it canon

My quotes of clear sources can't be trusted..............say that again and tell me you're not either ignorant or lack basic comprehension. Kishimotos general involvment and supervision in the games and help expand it does as directly stated.

Be better

Just sad.

LMFAOOOOOOOO where did I say only storm 4 in this image. You keep proving to me the fact you can't read.

Anyways cope they are canon. Kishimoto is a writer and supervisor as stated by two sources and that it's canon because of such reason. Your lies denial and ignorance dosen't change that. All you've accomplished is flaunting you're clearly poor skills as a debater as well as reading comprehension. Embarrassing.

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supreme101: 1. This is the cope that made you concede lmao spin off is NON canon. Filler is a spin off and it's not canon. Just accept the L

2. YOU posted a scan trying to say storm 4 is canon and then debunk the scan saying it's not for storm 4 lmao

General involvement doesn't make it canon lmao. Anime has general involvement and yet still the manga is canon not the anime lmao

3. The screenshot is from the thread asking is storm 4 is canon. You posted that saying that it is yet now you're saying it's not for storm 4 LMAO

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Supreme101  Online

@theemperor95:

. This is the cope that made you concede lmao spin off is NON canon. Filler is a spin off and it's not canon. Just accept the L

Filler and spin off are two different things you s word they are not inherently the exact same. Keep ignoring it being apart of continuity tho.

2. YOU posted a scan trying to say storm 4 is canon and then debunk the scan saying it's not for storm 4 lmao

Did not say that.

General involvement doesn't make it canon lmao. Anime has general involvement and yet still the manga is canon not the anime lmao

States it is with Kishimoto. How is an anime general involvement You just love using atrocious logic don't you.

3. The screenshot is from the thread asking is storm 4 is canon. You posted that saying that it is yet now you're saying it's not for storm 4 LMAO

Yeah but you said before it was for storm 4 only. That image you used has me saying it's ALL of them. And since you aren't keeping track, the link I used for that on heavily misinterpreted statement is for storm 2 only. Now you just force that bs on shit I never said.....smdh. You don't know how writing and involvement works, as well as canonicity adding that you ignore direct, clear evidence, not to mention denying it and selectively read only what you want to see.

Honestly bro just log off you're only hurting yourself.

No Caption Provided
donpollo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@donpollo said:

Me when i dont read the series:

Parutoooooo 👻🔥🥶🥶🥶😹😹😹 planet lvl punch 🧠🤏

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supreme101: 1. only thing I need is them calling it a spin off lmao. That by itself makes it not canon. It wouldn't need to be called a spin off if it was canon. Hold that L

You just said the quote is from storm 2 and the screenshot I posted was you providing evidence for storm 4 lmao the denial

2. The anime is general involvement because the author doesn't have much involvement. He's usually busy with the manga that's out at the same time

3. You really just make up words to see don't you. The thread is whether storm 4 is canon. You then post that as evidence. Now suddenly it doesn't apply to storm 4 so you just called yourself out LMAO

4. Stay seething at them calling it a spin off making it non canon completely debunking your whole argument

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Supreme101  Online

@theemperor95:

1. only thing I need is them calling it a spin off lmao. That by itself makes it not canon. It wouldn't need to be called a spin off if it was canon. Hold that L

Spin off dosen't mean non canon automatically many shows have spin offs that are canon. You say take the L when you can't even have basic knowledge that's literally common sense.

You just said the quote is from storm 2 and the screenshot I posted was you providing evidence for storm 4 lmao the denial

Where did I say storm 4 for the quote. part 55 of Emperor flexing they can't read.

3. You really just make up words to see don't you. The thread is whether storm 4 is canon. You then post that as evidence. Now suddenly it doesn't apply to storm 4 so you just called yourself out LMAO

Wow you didn't even pay attention to what I post the instances from games I showed are different instances from different games I even mark from which they are. The thread I literally say all of them not Storm 4 specifically. jesus man

4. Stay seething at them calling it a spin off making it non canon completely debunking your whole argument

You thinking spin off means non canon alone says enough about you. stay clowning yourself

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supreme101: it's called a spin off. Hold the L

On top of that you've already conceded because you haven't provided the required evidence. Hold the L x2

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Supreme101  Online

@theemperor95: being called a spin off dosent mean non canon you’re just being futilely repetitive cuz that’s all you have and choose to see and not the part where it says it’s apart of the series

I did provide evidence you’re just ignorant and coping