Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Gnomishness

@marishtar:

Darkseids Omega Beam, just a form of atomic dissociation,

Atomic dissociation is important since that is essentually what Truth Seeking orbs do, but with energy nullification stacked up on top of that, allowing it to dissolve Jutsu (maybe equalized to magic) that mere Atomic Dissociation would not allow it to.

So maybe the energy absorption component would allow it to damage Wonder Woman's bracelet's where the Omega Beams couldn't? Then again, Truth Seeking Orbs do not bother with Natural Energy, which can easily be equalized with energy from the Gods. The Godly Energy in the bracelets might be enough to give them the Gedodama resistance.

That doesn't mean Naruto couldn't get around the bracelets though. The bracelets only cover a very small portion of Wonder Woman's body and Naruto is quite literally a Ninja.

but hey i heard the TSB(Gudoudama) is universal so who cares...

Wow. Such sarcasm. How Seriously we'll take you, now that we know your Bias against the Naruto franchise. >_>

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By TheVivas

@sladerulez: Maybe tonight (Saturday) or Sunday. A lot of the things said in this and other threads needs to be addressed, whether by Prince or myself.

Aimless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto simply has the better feats in most categories,so he wins.

Powerscaling in DC is flawed as hell so relying on it to make WW strong enough to compete isn't enough.

Marishtar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Marishtar

@gnomishness said:

@marishtar:

Darkseids Omega Beam, just a form of atomic dissociation,

Atomic dissociation is important since that is essentually what Truth Seeking orbs do, but with energy nullification stacked up on top of that, allowing it to dissolve Jutsu (maybe equalized to magic) that mere Atomic Dissociation would not allow it to.

So maybe the energy absorption component would allow it to damage Wonder Woman's bracelet's where the Omega Beams couldn't? Then again, Truth Seeking Orbs do not bother with Natural Energy, which can easily be equalized with energy from the Gods. The Godly Energy in the bracelets might be enough to give them the Gedodama resistance.

That doesn't mean Naruto couldn't get around the bracelets though. The bracelets only cover a very small portion of Wonder Woman's body and Naruto is quite literally a Ninja.

but hey i heard the TSB(Gudoudama) is universal so who cares...

Wow. Such sarcasm. How Seriously we'll take you, now that we know your Bias against the Naruto franchise. >_>

I agree mostly with the first part, except that later versions of Naruto usually don't fight like ninjas(which is sad, but no real possibility anymore).

From where do you get that i've a bias against the Naruto franchise, i've just mentioned some flaws in another thread(which was about where it became crap, with which i not agree but that i still like it.

Or just cause i made a sarcastic comment about actual Naruto wank(yeah he said without any indication for a joke the TSB are universal) i've read in another thread?

Marishtar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Marishtar

@aimless said:

Naruto simply has the better feats in most categories,so he wins.

Powerscaling in DC is flawed as hell so relying on it to make WW strong enough to compete isn't enough.

He has just the clearer feats, also without any powerscaling(which get used everywhere, even in Naruto) are hundreds of characters nigh featless and Spiderman could stomp some heralds...

Powerscaling is just such a big problem, if you use it like with DBZ: First form Frieza = planet buster, Final Form 200 times the powerlvl, so = the equilant of 200 planets buster.

Gnomishness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marishtar:

I agree with the first part,

Thank you. I feel like I learned something while writing it as well.

except that later versions of Naruto usually don't fights like ninjas(which is sad, but no real possibility anymore).

I wouldn't say they don't fight like Ninja anymore. The ultimately convoluted plan to take down Kaguya was a clear display of the sort of tactics used consistently in part 1, and involved several layers of deception.

Certainly, it's not like they don't know how to fight like Ninja anymore.

Or just cause i made a sarcastic comment about actual Naruto wank(yeah he said without any indication for a joke the TSB are universal) i've read in another thread?

By citing this comment out of the blue (made by a troll or someone who has a clearly flawed view of how powers work), you were trying to delegitimize the community and everybody on the other side.

This doesn't help with your own legitimacy. If anything, it makes you seem less serous about this topic as well, propagating a troll's opinion. So basically, this comes off as feeling like a very personal attack. A sort of "Take you down at my own expense" deal. That I take exception to.

Marishtar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Marishtar

@gnomishness:

I wouldn't say they don't fight like Ninja anymore. The ultimately convoluted plan to take down Kaguya was a clear display of the sort of tactics used consistently in part 1, and involved several layers of deception.

Certainly, it's not like they don't know how to fight like Ninja anymore.

I wouldn't rly call that like Ninjas, but i don't meant they can't use tactic anymore.

The problem is just that many attacks(most gudoudama forms actually) and the destruction + speed lvl limit the options for functional stealth a lot(and his glowing was rly something i despise, cause it's so extreme unfitting), it's still possible to a certain extend but especially with a very skill+warrior instinct based character like Wonder Woman makes it pretty hard.

By citing this comment out of the blue (made by a troll or someone who has a clearly flawed view of how powers work), you were trying to delegitimize the community and everybody on the other side.

This doesn't help with your own legitimacy. If anything, it makes you seem less serous about this topic as well, propagating a troll's opinion. So basically, this comes off as feeling like a very personal attack. A sort of "Take you down at my own expense" deal. That I take exception to.

It had actually a bit of context, but i can at least assure you that i absolutely don't hate Naruto(could never considering that it was 1 of the first mangas i read, and i even endured the Shippuden fillers in the anime :).

And i admit i'm a bit tired after douzens of Naruto/Narutoverse vs Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Green Lantern threads. A big problem is also that the verses are so differently, and while jobbing and power fluctuation exist in Naruto too, is it on a completely different lvl than DC, let alone the very different kind of feats.

And honestly N52 Wonder Woman gets more downplayed than wanked + suddenly dismiss persons scaling who use it all the time with other characters, just look into threads against Thor(not saying that she necessarily wins or has even any chance depending on the version) or Wolverine for example(let alone the Super Power Beatdown, and comments at that time).

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By sladerulez

@marishtar: @gnomishness:

Would you look at that,

You're getting along.

Now hug it out.

Jk

Back on topic, without powerscaling, naruto and ww are both very close in terms of speed, strength, and experience.

Gnomishness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Gnomishness

@marishtar:

and his glowing was rly something i despise, cause it's so extreme unfitting

I mean, Naruto wore bright orange clothes for the entire series. That didn't seem to inhibit his stealth earlier on.

The ability to transform your appearance negates the disadvantage of glowing pretty significantly.

Anyway, it wouldn't make sense if he didn't glow. Just a little of the Nine Tails power was too large to physically fit into his human body. With the amount of power Naruto's stronger forms hold end-of-series, I'd call it ridiculous if it wasn't trying to force itself out somehow.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gnomishness: yeah, but to be honest, what if.it was red like his second state. Same design, but red. It would look so badass

Marishtar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Marishtar

@gnomishness said:

@marishtar:

and his glowing was rly something i despise, cause it's so extreme unfitting

I mean, Naruto wore bright orange clothes for the entire series. That didn't seem to inhibit his stealth earlier on.

The ability to transform your appearance negates the disadvantage of glowing pretty significantly.

Anyway, it wouldn't make sense if he didn't glow. Just a little of the Nine Tails power was too large to physically fit into his human body. With the amount of power Naruto's stronger forms hold end-of-series, I'd call it ridiculous if it wasn't trying to force itself out somehow.

That is actually a good point XD, and i do understand the reason for it.

But i still don't like it very much, was just too unfitting as a whole in my opinion(regardless the context) and seemed too much like something from dbz(and i liked Naruto clearly more as it was more influenced by HXH, although it had luckily still more logic and tactic than dbz in general, and for the record i like dbz too but am a very critical person :)

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By GXrevs06

Diano has gone toe-to-toe with characters that would curbstomp Naruto and his wife Sasuke.

Naruto gets speed blitzed

ragaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

an aircraft carrier weighs about 100000 tons.
an adult blue what weighs 140 tons.
totally similar.