Nanatsu No Taizai Respect Thread(Seven Deadly Sins)

• 171 results
emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@deathhero61: I see you tagged me but I seemingly didn't get tagged. Looks good though

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#152 higherpower  Moderator

@deathhero61: Yo can I get tagged for this if I'm not already

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: Yo can I get tagged for this if I'm not already

I'll tag you when I make my next update. I'm going to update Ban's section then I'll be working on Gilthunder and the rest of the major holy knights.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 higherpower  Moderator
DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan: Yes, but nothing out of the ordinary, except Meliodas hilariously one shotting Ban and finger flicking King.

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By higherpower  Moderator
Shadowshock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 higherpower  Moderator
Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By DeathHero61

Meliodas Part 2 Redux(Unsealed Feats and Full Capabilities)

No Caption Provided

Strength/Speed/Skill section(this will probably be divided up as Mel gets more feats.)

Speed/Strength: After getting his power back, beats Galan in about 5 seconds. Overpowering him, easily dodging his blows and even pins him at one point of the battle. Barehanded, although Galan was surviving, as soon as Mel took out his sword Galan lost all his strength.

Meliodas states that he was holding back.

You see these walls?

These walls had defense mechanisms which prevented those within the walls from escaping, and also regenerated when people attempted to destroy them, on top of the fact that they were thick and durable.

Strength: Meliodas with the help of Ban surpassed this wall with pure brute force, surpassing it's regenerative abilities.

Strength: And they managed to push on through, but it helped them beyond the first wall, their attack(mostly Meliodas) went to the wall behind that one, leading all the way to their destination.

Strength/Durability: Meliodas while talking about his sexual preferences with Ban, got attacked while he wasn't paying attention by a Blue Demon, the blue demon moved in with incredible speed, and attempted to decapitate Mel in result losing its arm. Just from Kicking Ban into another demon, Meliodas ended up killing it instantly

Strength/Speed: Meliodas outright blitzes Dolor and overpowers him(Dolor is powerful but at the moment he was weakened due to Escanor's own attack.) even cutting off his arms with ease.

Speed/Skill: Kicks his brother Zeldris several times then kicks off his head, and quickly grabs his arm, uses the momentum to smash into the ground to make a smokescreen in order to escape.

If it wasn't for Graylord's curse, he probably would have had a chance to escape.

Durability/Skill/Speed/Strength: Meliodas gets grabbed by Monspiet, and blasted by one of his explosive techniques, and survives, he uses the explosion to propel himself at insane speeds with his sword of all things in his mouth and blitzes Monspiet, nearly decapitating him. Despite his arms being broken.(this was after Derriere smacked him around and broke his arms)

Durability: In his base form after all the damage he was already taking, as you saw, he tanks Dreyfus' breaker blade(Dreyfus/Fradruin once stated he could level an entire town/city with this technique IIRC) then tanks another one of Gloxina's

Pure Power and Endurance and tactical skill: Even after all that, he still had enough energy for a full swing for his revenge counter despite his arms being broken. This revenge counter would have been enough to kill the commandments or at least injure them heavily. Estarossa managed to stop it for many possible reasons, but i won't discuss that right now. Meliodas was acting out the entire fight. He was pretending to be beaten easily just so he could prep this.

Strength: Later down the line Meliodas gained another amp and the power difference between him and other commandments was starting to become really noticeable. For example, as soon as he revived, he easily one shotted Derriere

Speed/Skill: Clotheslines the hell out of Derriere before she could retaliate, resulting in resetting her combo, and completely avoids all her attacks. Then, when Derriere and Monspiet attempt a flanking strategy, Meliodas reacts fast enough to kick her into the air, react to the blast and FC it back to both Derriere and Monspiet.

Strength/Speed/Durability: A SINGLE clone of Meliodas was blitzing and doing fairly well against Fraudrin with a PL of 30,000.

Also during the holy war waaay back in his base form Meliodas was fodderzing several Albions and Red/Gray Demons by himself. The fat Albion's are huge and were compared to mountains in size. This is a very underappreciated feat IMO.

Demon Meliodas.

When Meliodas starts using his Demonic powers, his physical stats are on another level entirely. When Elizabeth's sister sealed him using a goddess amber, Demon Meliodas easily broke out.

Here is a taste of what he can do:

He can create dark constructs to defend himself from powerful blows,constructs around his hands to increase his range, his striking strength and power, cane make blades or shields, and the plus side is that his power constantly rises when he starts to use his demon powers, the downside is the powers grow slightly more out of control the longer he uses it.(This is however no longer the case)

An amped Helbram with the power of several powerful holy knights was incapable of standing against Meliodas when he was at this point. Hendricksen had to step in. Here's another showing of when he fought Galan.

He can re-attach severed limbs, create several tendrils to move around and strike a target, can shoot large blasts of dark energy. He has a pretty wide set of moves.

After cutting off Dolor's arms with ease, Gloxina the fairy king suckerpunches Meliodas from behind and in result his armor breaks.

Now you could take this two ways, 1) Gloxina broke his armor just by simply impacting Meliodas alone, giving Meliodas points in the durability and strength area, or 2) with his will alone from his demon powers he managed to shatter the armor. The 1st option seems far more likely.

Meliodas tanks gloxina attack which might as well be a nuke considering the spread and the destructive capacity.(I want to make note that the shockwave of the blast alone was destroying some hills or mountains nearby in the corner of the third scan)

Meliodas blitzes through Gloxina's cursed vine wood, by cutting it to pieces, punching through it, then basically one shotting him. Gloxina needed 2 to 3 seconds to heal Dolor completely, Mel didn't give her the luxury of doing so, blitzing her in less than a second.

Meliodas tanked Dolor's Giga Crush and Giga Fall, a technique where Dolor, forcibly condenses several rocks, launch them up and slam them on a target as if they were meteors. The force of the technique could be felt at Liones, which was at the minimum a hundred miles away from their location.

Hellblaze- A natural but seemingly rare power of the Demons Clan. It's the ability to control and manipulate black flames. These black flames are not only powerful, but they cannot be exstinguished. The Fox's Sin of Greed Ban, is an immortal who can regenerate from literally anything, and his healing speed makes wolverine and deadpool look like men in comas. Ban notably has a scar on his cheek, that scar is from when Meliodas used hellblaze on Ban himself. Meliodas uses this attack to bypass the durability of enemies he cannot really harm through conventional means.

Mel isn't as overwhelming with this ability as Escanor is with his powers, but it does have a fair amount of power and AOE. Dolor had to change his entire molecular structure and composition just to defend against the technique.

Not only is the AOE is big, it doesn't take much effort to pull off.

To add, hellblaze also has a lot of concussive force. And when combined with his slashes, have tons of speed and range. These can be spammed.

They do damage regardless of your durability, and they cannot be extinguished,

In regards to concussive force, here's a perfect example, from Signs of Holy War Episode 1

https://gfycat.com/OpenSlushyHoki

Speed/Skill: Constantly blitzes and smacks around Dolor, however does it in a way that he can maintain a strategic advantage. Knowing he can't take them both at the same exact time, he constantly keeps one incapacitated while taking down the other at all times, making sure they don't gang up on him during the fight.

Durability: Takes 54 hits from Derriere's combo star. It's an ability that after each strike, 100 tons is adding to her already crazy striking power. For some this may not seem impressive, but remember, its not as if she is some weakling at base, she is a physical monster like the rest of the commandment. Remember Sealed Meliodas is a canon fodder in comparison and he was splitting small mountains with a twig. So she added 5400 tons of pressure to her already great striking strength. Why is this feat actually impressive? Meliodas blocked all those strikes with his arms. So all that force was focused onto his arms.

Strength: At Meliodas' current level he'd fodderize Galan and Fraudrin and the like, with his demon amps the gap would be even bigger as seen in Mel's fight with Fraudrin.

Strength:And with more solid blows can even one shot and kill Fraudrin with the shockwave of his blows alone.....OPM style.

Strength: the shockwave of Meliodas' strike dwarfed several city blocks nearby, and the debris alone would have threatened camelot if it wasn't for the distortion around their general area

Demons utilizing the power of darkness have minor regenerative powers.

Estarossa a far weaker Demon than Meliodas managed to heal a crapton of damage dealt to him by Escanor.

The final stage of his power came when regained his original level of power during the Commandment Era. The strongest version of Meliodas. Assault Mode. A level of power that is gained when Meliodas loses all traces of his emotions, turning into the strongest demon in existence. Strength/Durability: Just by losing control of himself and releasing that power he wrecked a large portion of the small city and the Dark Cocoon, that by Melascylla's own admission cannot be broken out of by any of the commandments, including Zeldoris.(unless he was using the Demon King's power) Making this an insane strength feat on its own.

Regardless of how people saw the Escanor vs Meliodas fight, Meliodas was heavily holding back throughout the entire fight up to when Escanor finally used The One where he lost horribly. Blocking Escanor's blows like they were nothing pre-high noon. Escanor could barely keep up and react to his playful attacks.

Speed/Skill: Even when Escanor tries to rush in and blitz, Meliodas effortlessly slips through his attack and guard and stabs through him, even enhancing his strike with hellblaze.

Strength/Durability: Even when Escanor hops right into High Noon, he still gets bodied. Meliodas not only overpowered or tanked his attack(its not clear in in the scans) but punches Escanor so hard he coughed up blood and could barely stand.

Overall Stats:Even as HN Escanor steadily risen in power he was still no match for Meliodas as he was, easily parrying his attacks, reacting to Escanor's Cruel Sun at point blank range, then tanking the explosion he FC'd and even disarming Escanor.

The difference in stats were absolutely clear at this point, Escanor prior to reaching Noon(The One) was at his strongest, Escanor at best made him drew blood, with his punch while Meliodas sent him flying like a Ragdoll.....

Speed: throws out a thousand slashes on Escanor in an instant.

No Caption Provided

Summary/Pros/Cons/Fighting Style:

• Meliodas is the most skilled out of all the sins. And due to his curse(i will add that in later.) He has over 3000 years of experience.
  • Meliodas has the most stable and most balanced fighting style, he has a way of approaching most situations rather easily.
  • Meliodas is the second strongest of the sins, first obviously being Escanor.
  • His full counter is a viable tool that works on even attacks that shouldn't normally be countered such as status promotion.
  • Meliodas before his amp had no use for the clones he could spawn. But at his current level splitting up clones would be pretty broken and annoying to deal with. Sealed Meliodas was at 3370. Current Meliodas is 32500. Divide by 5 and you get a pretty solid number over 3370 for each clone. 6500. For reference. Sealed Meliodas is enough to challenge most HST members.
  • Meliodas Demon Transformation gives a huge boost and strength, and overall stats. revenge counter when in this transformation unfortunately.
  • Meliodas despite his overwhelming strength, has morals. Even against Dolor and Gloxina who he prioritized as a threat, and waited out for an opportunity to take out, he held back on them severely despite having the skill and opportunity to kill them right away. Even against Galan, he could have killed him, but didn't. Meliodas used to be a ruthless killing machine who cared little about life. He only kills when necessary at the moment. He never goes all out despite whatever may come out of his mouth.(This is no longer the case when his current Demonic Transformation is involved.
  • Next to Escanor, Meliodas is one of the strongest characters this series has to offer.

Fear Meliodas, The Heir to The Demon King!!!

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 higherpower  Moderator
Avatar image for life_without_progress
life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

@deathhero61: You finally updated the Escanor section, huh? :P

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: You finally updated the Escanor section, huh? :P

Yeah, thanks to God Vulcan showing me up with his detailed analysis. I'll probably link that in the Escanor section.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rustlingjimmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By Rustlingjimmy
DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rustlingjimmy: When more solid feats show up, most of the newer showings have basically been scaling fests. I don't feel like putting in the effort to put those feats if they don't really add anything to it. If you notice something major of note, you can tag me and I'll update it.

Avatar image for universeichigo1
universeichigo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@deathhero61: You watch season 2 of the anime yet? I wanted to know if they have any new feats there

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By DeathHero61

@deathhero61: You watch season 2 of the anime yet? I wanted to know if they have any new feats there

Eh, nothing that stands out. I'll rewatch it to make sure. Because I'm honestly sick of how they are being lazy with showing progression as if this is DBZ.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hittheassasin yo I might actually update the RT after looking through your CAV posts and rereading the series. Why exactly do you believe Mael's Light of Love is mountain level?

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: In terms of the Seven Deadly Sins anime, off of the top of my head, Galan cut off much larger portions of the hills with his shockwave.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hittheassasin yo I might actually update the RT after looking through your CAV posts and rereading the series. Why exactly do you believe Mael's Light of Love is mountain level?

Well, first of all, scaling. 50k Gloxinia and 56k Meliodas were able to throw around blasts ranging from mountain+ to island level depending on how much energy they used, so even a casual blast from 200k+ Mael should easily surpass mountain level. Second of all, we have a clear and visible feat that shows us Lightball of Love is at least mountain level. In the scan before Mael activates it the first time, we see the entirety of the sky island in comparison to Diane, who's consistently portrayed to be around 10 meters tall(official height is 9.1/2 meters, but scans often show otherwise) and it's pretty massive, at least a few hundred meters in length:

No Caption Provided

And well, when Mael activates his Light of Love, the resulting explosion absolutely dwarfs the hill sized structure to an almost ridiculous extent, so mountain level(at least) seems like a very generous low-end estimate considering the scaling we get from far weaker characters and this feat:

No Caption Provided

In addition, it dealt severe damage to both King and Diane, who both have very solid durability feats, so that's a big bonus as well.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: In terms of the Seven Deadly Sins anime, off of the top of my head, Galan cut off much larger portions of the hills with his shockwave.

Yeah I noticed that. One of the first things I bagged.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump