• 170 results
#1 Edited by DeathHero61 (18682 posts) - - Show Bio

Welcome!

New inspiration by many different debates inspired me to make this thread. That and its kind of dull if i keep on copying and pasting the same old arguments on any of my CAVs when i debate with these characters.

I am however lazy. But i won't only be just doing the sins themselves. I will be doing other characters too. Such as the basic more well known Holy Knights such as Geera and Gilthunder, and Hauser. Anyone who is willing to contribute to this respect thread, please feel free, this is also a thread of discussion of character feats that may come to light.

The Seven Deadly sins.

No Caption Provided

Meliodas

No Caption Provided

The Dragon's Sin of Wrath. Meliodas. He is a demon and a former member of the Ten commandments.(He was the leader) And is currently the Captain of the Seven Deadly Sins. Not much is known about him. But his sin was the destruction of Danafor. He lost his lover and in a fit of intense rage destroyed the entire kingdom of Danafor. He also took part of ancient war 3000 years ago in the timeline of the series sealing his demon brethren that him and people of other clans were going up against in the war. He is veteran of 3000 years of age, so his skill and experience is legendary and rivaled by few. And his power shook the Demon Clan to its core, he was the leading reasons why there was a balanced power struggle between the Goddess Clan and the Demon Clan 3000 years ago.

Full Counter - Meliodas

- redirects or deflects incoming power attacks with greater force.

Full counters large meteor like explosions.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

Meliodas counters several attacks from multiple fighters easily.(BTW with a sword full counter is far more easier to do, taking into consideration meliodas has been using a broken sword for the majority of the series i think we can safely assume that it would be incredibly easy to knock back or negate any non-physical attacks you may throw at him.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Full counter cannot just counter non-physical attacks it can counter attacks that are charged with energy.(Look at the scan closely. Everytime she is prepared to use an explosion blast which she channels through her sword, meliodas manages to counter in time so the explosion instead hits her and not him.)

Counter Vanish:

Attacks can also be negated with counter vanish.(Basically instead of redirecting it with even more force meliodas just negates the attack all together.)

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4

Sacred Treasure: Lostvayne

See this dude?

Meliodas couldn't lay a scratch on it. And in turn destroyed his blade.

He then was given back one of his greatest tools besides his demon powers. His sacred treasure.

No Caption Provided

It allows him to create clones, and it multiples his power seemingly for a certain period of time.(By himself it boosts his power by 5 times i assume considering how he can create 5 clones) and when he creates clones it splits up his power.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8Gallery image 9Gallery image 10

When he activates his sacred treasure his power increased greatly.it seems, and he effortlessly slashed through the Albion with several swift cuts.

So the power may be diminished to an extent, but full counter will fulfill its purpose to the fullest extent with clones of himself. It seems to split up physical strength and durability. For some reason speed seems to be intact, but more combat showings with lostvayne need to present itself before i can say. Now if this is sealed Meliodas we are talking about, this is pretty much useless combat wise against the likes of characters from HST. But current unsealed Meliodas is at a power level of 32500, do the math. Mel had enough power to at least rival most of HST when he was sealed, current Mel is right in their alley. So imagine someone like Luffy going up against 5 clones that at base are stronger than sealed Meliodas.

Revenge Counter

Revenge Counter「リベンジ・カウンター, Ribenji Kauntā」: Meliodas turns off his abilities so that he can take damage. After Meliodas has taken enough damage, he charges his blade with power and strikes his enemy with it. This is considered to be Meliodas' ultimate attack and has an average survival rate of 0.2%. This one shotted Hendricksen who was already practically god in terms of durability, speed and pure power.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8Gallery image 9Gallery image 10Gallery image 11Gallery image 12Gallery image 13Gallery image 14Gallery image 15Gallery image 16Gallery image 17Gallery image 18Gallery image 19Gallery image 20Gallery image 21
Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8Gallery image 9Gallery image 10

He already took shit tons of punishment from other fighters who was helping him to initiate this move. All these moves were pouring down on him and hendricksen(doing absolutely nothing to the latter.) And Meliodas already came back from being heavily injured from his fight with others prior to that. This adds onto his already impressive durability.

Speed

Here he saves Elizabeth before a shockwave(that was coming with immense force and speed mind you) could hit her. This shockwave crossed the forest in basically a second(shockwaves move at speeds faster than sound, however this feat was calc to be speeds of Mach 19 )

He does it again right after and this time in elizabeth's first person perspective the blast was point blank in her face already:

Now the next part will show when meliodas first used full counter a technique that deflects any non-physical attack with ease.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8Gallery image 9

Later on meliodas had to figure out who was the real Elizabeth since there was several prankster imps transforming into her within the same area. And he blitzed all the copies in half a second once he found the real one:

Meliodas reacts to lightning, not only that, effortlessly toys with Gilthunder

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8Gallery image 9Gallery image 10Gallery image 11Gallery image 12

Crosses the room speed blitzing & KOing Griamor a holy knight(Griamor stated that his wall ability can tank meteors, he must have tested this himself obviously, that means that he had to have reacted to a meteor to know that his own shields can protect him from such impacts so that says a crap ton about Meliodas considering how hard he speed blitzed him.) in the time it takes a cup to fall from a table. And in the time it takes for Elizabeth to raise her head to see what's going on.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5

Meliodas was fighting an invisible holy knight. Every time he reappeared, Meliodas reacted to his movements. He was protecting Elizabeth the entire time. Speaking of which, look closely at Elizabeth and Hawk in the first three scans, you can clearly see them slowing down in comparison to Meliodas and the Holy Knight.

In the time frame it took the Demon's punch to land onto Gowther Meliodas blitzed the entire Dawn Roar crew.

I already borrowed this so many times i don't even mention it anymore at this point but considering how i am doing it for something important like a respect thread i might as well mention that this particular post was made by @lowlaville I could get it myself but he made such intricate details in regards to specific panels i just couldn't resist referencing it for debates. Well its hard to gauge the exact speed of the feat as a whole but one thing we know for sure, the sins are a thousand times faster than Dawn Roar when we look at the scenario all together.

No Caption Provided

The distance from where the kids initially were at the bottom of the hill (cliff?) and where the armored giant stood is a considerable distance away. The three sins, Ban included, crosses this distance in less than half of a second.

Notice the position of Dawn Roar

No Caption Provided

Time when the 3 Meliodas, King and Ban took flight.

No Caption Provided

This means it took the sins a mere 0.5 seconds to go from atop the hill to where Dawn Roar was about to assault the Metal Giant, reaching before they could launch their attack.

0.3 seconds after they took off.

No Caption Provided

From this distance, King seemingly teleports Pelio to safety, to the top of the hill, without his knowledge of what had happened, in a time slightly more than what must've been half a second.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Meanwhile, Meliodas does a less than 0.2 second blitz on 4 members of the Dawn Roar.

No Caption Provided

So King removed the kid from the area dashed into a forest dropped off the Kid, and came back, while Meliodas quickly blitzes the Dawn Roar all in the time it takes for Dale's punch to land onto Gowther. Take note that Meliodas blitzed them while they were already in movement.

Pretty damn fast if you ask me.

Speaking of said Demon, this is actually more of a strength feat if anything but when King and Ban failed to do the demon harm, as soon as Meliodas got his hand on a sword he effortlessly carved it into a bunch of small pieces.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6

Now i would use scaling, but its not really necessary right now. For now, i have to focus on the feats of specific characters, after i get through showing feats for the sins i will start doing scaling.

There are more feats to show.

Here is another lightning timing feat i guess you could call it. Meliodas was in the middle of confronting Hendricksen with King Arthur and Gilthunder cloaked in lightning travels down to strike down Meliodas. Meliodas at the last second effortlessly blocked his strike and begun to fight him.

Now you are probably thinking, how is this particular feat a lightning level feat, think of Gilthunder as Laxus from Fairy Tail.Or even the Raikage from Naruto. His travel speed can be as fast as lightning when he cloaks himself like that, however, his combat speed is exactly how it was originally. If Meliodas does indeed have the capability to react to lightning that analysis of Gilthunder would explain why Meliodas has minor issues fighting him(Albeit while holding back) but is still capable of keeping up. Honestly even if you could blow this theory out of the water, Gilthunder's travel speed is obviously boosted when he cloaks himself with lightning like he does. Honestly it seems pretty legit that Gilthunder's lightning is as fast as natural lightning. He is capable of amplifying it or producing it, or changing its shape, furthermore, look at sasuke from naruto, his kirin took the form of a dragon but apparently is natural lightning(Zetsu even referenced the exact speed of lightning )

Even if you don't accept it, it doesn't matter, with the speed feats the sins have they are still impressive.

Here is a continuation of their fight, their speed was impressive even to king arthur. A crazy clash of skill and precision. Nothing to great here, but might as well post it.

Right after, Gilthunder spams a whole bunch of lightning strikes towards Mel.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8

And finally. Although this feat is a tad bit speculative. It has weight. Monspiet, one of the ten commandments, launched a deadly blast of fire across hundreds of miles in seconds and Meliodas was prepared to knock it back with Full Counter.

Now it was specifically stated in the previous chapter that the destination they were headed for was about 300 miles away. They probably traveled some miles already so i am going to say the distance between them and Monspiet is about 200 miles. We do the calcs and round it up its about Mach 94.(some people got a far higher number) Meliodas perceived the projectile and was ready to reflect it. This is probably one of the most high end feats we have for the sins themselves.

Thats the speed section i have for meliodas.

Meliodas' Strength, Durability and skill.

Lets start off with Meliodas's most earliest feat.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6

Basically this sword was sealing off the entire water supply of an entire town and several humans(likely peak humans) were trying to pull it out.

About 20 to 30 people were attempting to pull it out to no prevail. Lets assume each human there especially them men could do about a good 500 pounds. Multiply by 30 that gives you approximately 7-8 tons of physical strength pulling onto that sword.

Meliodas effortlessly lifted it out.

Now for one of Meliodas most well known feats among Nanatsu No Taizai fans, the spear feat:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8Gallery image 9Gallery image 10Gallery image 11Gallery image 12Gallery image 13Gallery image 14Gallery image 15Gallery image 16Gallery image 17Gallery image 18Gallery image 19

Gilthunder decides to destroy the town that meliodas was currently residing in with elizabeth. And he infused his spear with energy and launched it after hearing the coordinates and distance and what not. Ironically it reached its destination perfectly. Meliodas likely sensed it was coming as soon as Gilthunder infused it with energy which took a few seconds. And walked out ready to grab the spear. And while he was casually talking to elizabeth he was calculating the distance, and direction it was coming from. And right after catching it, he perfectly calculated how far away it came and the exact location and through back the spear. When meliodas caught it in the first place he was getting slammed through houses and buildings, but didn't show a sign of pain or fatigue and what not. Gilthunder and his soldiers said that the thrown spear would have had enough force to wipe bernia off the map. And meliodas contained that force.

Here is a feat that correlates with the spear feat.

Meliodas stated that the same energy being used at bernia to attempt to destroy it and the same energy that was being used to seal off the water at bernia was being used in the restraints gilthunder made. And he and Diane broke out of it with no real effort.

Meliodas and good old Ban met after several years and had a small "reunion" as best pals.

This is the short encounter they had when they reunited.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8Gallery image 9Gallery image 10Gallery image 11

This may not seem impressive to most people but it doesn't change the fact that a barrier was also coating this building.Ten dragons with the power to level a town couldn't break through such barriers, and meliodas and ban's combined play around reunion dished out enough force to destroy the spell and the building along with it.

Anime Version:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLZYiEOQn1o

Anyway here is meliodas' fight with Diane(You will understand the circumstances just by reading the scans.)

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8Gallery image 9Gallery image 10Gallery image 11Gallery image 12

Meliodas casually ignores diane's strikes as if they are nothing. Right after fighting her he fought the mastermind:

He completely said no to Weird fang's punches casually(some of them having enough force to shake the entire Baste Dungeon which was close by) sent him flying like a rag doll with simple love taps, then broke through his steel armor, than completely one shotted him despite him having a body that is far stronger than steel. That level of striking strength is pretty impressive.

Meliodas has enough skill to fight three people who are around his level.

P.S it was later revealed that Meliodas wasn't trying at all to seriously take them down, at one point he just started taking the attacks because he sensed Gilthunder's girlfriend nearby, and knew that she was being taken hostage and saved up his energy to strike down the demon that was holding her hostage nearby.(if you need scans to back this up, i have them.)

Diane got launched by geera and was about to fall on a sharp crystal and Meliodas quickly catches her while standing on the tip of this crystal.

Here is meliodas(and company) in his fight against geera(who is incredibly skilled mind you.) Meliodas shows multiple cases of skill in this fight.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8Gallery image 9Gallery image 10Gallery image 11Gallery image 12Gallery image 13Gallery image 14Gallery image 15Gallery image 16Gallery image 17Gallery image 18Gallery image 19Gallery image 20Gallery image 21Gallery image 22Gallery image 23Gallery image 24

And one thing we do learn is that full counter cannot just counter non-physical attacks it can counter attacks that are charged with energy.(Look at the fight with geera closely. Everytime she is prepared to use an explosion blast which she channels through her sword, meliodas manages to counter in time so the explosion instead hits her)The sins didn't take this fight seriously at all. Meliodas was holding back, Ban was screwing around and Diane pretended to be hurt in order to get attention from Meliodas.

Early on in the series Meliodas managed to casually cut a small mountain in half with a twig........ he cut it so cleanly that he could literally walk through the gap he made. This shows how much of a difference in the power Meliodas has when he simply gets his hands on a weapon like a sword.

Meliodas is capable of using demonic flames of purgatory. You see the scar on Ban's cheek? That was the cause of Meliodas' flames.Its a wound that cannot heal. He can channel this through his sword. This is useful against anyone with a healing factor.

This same demon hybrid they were fighting, was capable of effortlessly tanking hits from Ban and King. But as soon as Meliodas got his hand on a sword. He slashed it into several pieces when he decided to end the battle.

During his battle against hendricksen and gilthunder has taken powerful amped lightning bolts(lightning, especially lightning on gilthunder's level has intense heat) ,

The shockwave of the blast alone was felt from several city blocks away. A blast with such intensity is sure to have tons of heat.

After taking said blast, he ends taking another full power combination blast from hendricksen, gilthunder and the mage who was helping out as well.

He also took point blank explosions from geera, earlier on in the series, this was after his fight at the festival that he had with Ban and Diane.

As for freezing resistance:

Being frozen to such a level was nothing for Meliodas.

Here is meliodas casually keeping up with two vampires.

To help out a vampire, a vampire who no longer wished to live her life as a vampire asked Meliodas to kill her. Considering the anatomy of one, Meliodas had to tap into his other powers in order to kill her.

So that basically sums up good old Meliodas.

#2 Posted by Hegemon (11509 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice. I support this.

#3 Edited by DeathHero61 (18682 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright. Next we got good old ban.

Undead Ban

No Caption Provided

History

Ban is another one of the seven deadly sins, the Fox's sin of greed. 30 years before he met the sins and whatnot, Ban went around living off by stealing from others, constantly getting chased and beat by those he steals from, eventually caught one day and was sent to Aberdeen Prison. A "man" who eventually became his adoptive father Zhivago escaped with him out of the prison and raised him as if he was one of his own, Zhivago eventually taught him the hard knocks and tricks of stealing. After agreeing to meet at a certain location one day, Ban who was overtaken by boredom decides to steal on his own and eventually was caught by Lord Roxanu's guards who beat him to a pulp. Zhivago saw the boy being beaten severely by the guards but decided to save his true son rather than Ban, crying for the latter to forgive him. Many years later he decided his next target was to take the water from the fountain of youth in order to gain immortality. He met the fairy Elaine, who stopped him multiple times, and eventually told him the reason why. After that he gave up and decided against it. He and Elaine eventually grew a liking to each other and eventually a romantic affection for one another. They already had plans for the future. Plans to make life great, until a demon ruins everything severely injures both and in the end, Elaine sacrificed herself for the one person who actually been there for her over hundreds of years. She gives ban the fountain of youth which ultimately makes Ban immortal. He was accused of committing a sin of greed of trying to obtain the fountain of youth and being responsible for burning down the fairy forest. They attempted to execute Ban over 33 times. But failed due to his immortality.

No Caption Provided

Considering how simplistic Ban is in comparison to the other sins, i will post all his feats together unlike what i did for Meliodas.

Snatch - the power of theft; (re)moves tangible objects or physical attributes.

Ban has consistently done this with weapons or physical objects.

No Caption Provided

One drawback is that while the weapons themselves become unusable, techniques that do not require motion are not restricted(So essentially he can rob any physical object off of someone easily. But something non-physical like fire, or water or something, he wouldn't be able to.)

He can even take out internal body parts such as bones and teeth.

Fox Hunt: - sub-ability; allows Ban to move tangible objects by extending his hand towards the target. This is useful for disarming opponents(mainly if he had a whip) and remove internal organs from the body if a weapon is used.(ban recently got his signature weapon back so expect internal organs to be swiped out instantly.) Basically weapons like whips or nunchucks or three section staffs can be used as an extension of his body. It makes it easy for him to pick apart his enemies.

No Caption Provided

He has done this against an injured and albeit tired Meliodas

He can instantly tear off limbs and organs at speeds where someone can barely notice. When Ban was about to fight meliodas again, meliodas just barely dodged his fox hunt swipe and had his arm cut off.

He also did this to a demon before he became immortal.

Physical Hunt:- sub-ability; allows Ban to sap the strength and speed from an opponent by extending his hand towards the target. Becomes more effective upon touch (faster and more energy is drained). Ban can add the stolen attributes to his own strengh and use them for a time; he is completely exhausted once the effects wear off, even if he has not used all of the power stolen.

Instead of directly showing one scan of it, im just going to show you the fight between ban and meliodas:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8Gallery image 9Gallery image 10Gallery image 11Gallery image 12Gallery image 13Gallery image 14Gallery image 15Gallery image 16Gallery image 17Gallery image 18Gallery image 19Gallery image 20Gallery image 21Gallery image 22Gallery image 23Gallery image 24Gallery image 25Gallery image 26Gallery image 27Gallery image 28Gallery image 29Gallery image 30Gallery image 31Gallery image 32Gallery image 33Gallery image 34Gallery image 35Gallery image 36Gallery image 37Gallery image 38Gallery image 39Gallery image 40Gallery image 41Gallery image 42Gallery image 43Gallery image 44Gallery image 45

Not much needs to be said, immense physicals were shown by both combatants. And several feats can be pointed out here. Anyway, Physical hunt can be used to gradually sap strength, speed, possibly agility as well. More grounded in stats like durability very likely stay in, however the strength required to last against said attacks is obviously important if you look closely at the fight.

Hunter Fest -sub ability, this is basically a step up from what physical hunt does. But even way more risky. Not only that it takes a few seconds to prep the move it seems.

Garan was foolish enough to allow Ban to "get a free hit" And in result Ban took the opportunity to use this technique to as described by Merascylla to plunder strength from any living being within a 100 foot radius of his body. In his encounter with Garan after taking hits from him Ban realized he couldn't simply just fight him casually, he took primarily his physical strength, due to how powerful he was, and it seems he purposely took some speed in order to at least keep up.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8

This technique seems to be a last resort considering its flaws are even more obvious than when he used physical hunt.

The ability is more taxing on his body and tires him out more since the ability takes in more power easily and immediately unlike physical hunt which is a gradual and more calm process in comparison. This is probably because of how much power he is absorbing.

It makes sense why he never bothered using it, another risky technique. Plus this is something he shouldn't bother to use unless he is going up against someone overwhelmingly strong.......... or is in one huge group battle.

Healing Factor

The greatest aspect of Ban is his capability to pretty much not die.

First meeting between Mel and Ban and Mel shatters prison wall along with ban, ban has clearly shown injuries then the very next panel he is shown to be perfectly fine and mel comments on his recovery power.

In present time when they fought ban yet again shows this capability.

In three different instants ban immediately heals from wounds given to him.

Even after Mel rained a whole bunch of hits on him, Ban recovered immediately

Although there are a lot of different showcases, his best showcase of his healing factor was in the recent chapters.

He immediately regenerated from being cut in half and right after immediately regenerated after having his head pulverized..........

Potentially, Ban had the capabilities to easily beat King in a fight. He has stats comparable to Base Meliodas, he has speed superior to base meliodas as well and his snatch ability which is pretty efficient in combat.

My claim is self-evident in their first encounter in ten years.

Ban and King train together. Although King is holding back Ban does show amazing agility. Even when Ban got angry and tried to hit him seriously King was weaving through him.It can be argued that King's reaction speed/movement speed is superior to Ban's but when king had his guard down ban was capable of getting behind him with ease.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8Gallery image 9

Its backwards. Sorry for the inconvenience.

By the way, Hendricksen obtained the power of the red demon and as soon as he landed a hit, Ban himself said due to the fact alone that he has the powers of a red demon that he wouldn't be defeated.(which is rather ridiculous now that i look back on it but whatever)

No Caption Provided

Right after claiming this he proceeds to smash him through a large hole where you couldn't even see the bottom and it was pitch dark when they reached the bottom.

Anime version

https://33.media.tumblr.com/e870a937b5d6dd1e3f19511ca4e620e9/tumblr_nlmk5otb8t1tk91v5o1_500.gif

Ban possesses great endurance. He was able to bust out of prison and kick down the steel door of his cell very easily, despite not having eaten or moved for several years

You can even see the foot print on the door. Anyway, afterwords he pulls out all of the steel stakes in his body like they were nothing. Then proceeds to get a haircut from Jericho with his own speed by utilizing Jericho's inferior speed.

He can easily bend steel bars like they are window curtains.

No Caption Provided

Ban as you can see has a great pain tolerance. He confronted Holy Knight Jude and the bastard shoved a stake straight through his chest. Ban casually pulled it out and stuck it back into his chest like it was nothing

Ban got his new outfit in a instant.

No Caption Provided

Ban smashes up the demonic body of Jericho to save her actual body without harming her.

Ban and king proceed to blitz the remaining of the New Generation "holy" knights

Ban blitzes hundreds of vampires casually.

Right after he was smashed into a castle tower and greeted by another vampire Orlondi the rose. The guy was attempting to drain all his blood, which in turn drained his strength, and while Orlondi was busy he was simply snatching all his strength while drinking alcohol.

That's pretty much it. There isn't really much to go over for Ban.

Well except this.

One of my most favorite Ban moments in the series. The moment he gains his immortality.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Summary/Pros/Cons/Fighting Style

• Ban is one of the fastest of the sins, and his reflexes are extraordinary in conjunction with his technique fox hunt, which aims for vital points with sufficient ease
  • His healing factor is insanely fast, healing wounds in less than a second and recovering lost limbs in seconds. Even being able to regenerate his head from mush in less than a few seconds. His healing factor is beyond the likes of Deadpool and Wolverine, however with the right magic, particularly demonic magic, his healing factor can be overcome, or so it seems.
  • His durability while impressive, isn't THAT impressive, and you could technically call him a glass canon. However his pain tolerance and endurance is well beyond most characters, and he's only tired out from fighting when he uses physical hunt or hunterfest.
  • Physical Hunt and Hunter Fest could potentially change the tide of any battle. But if and when it wears off Ban will be exhausted afterwords.
  • Ban usually just tanks whatever comes at him from time to time, unless someone is beyond his physical power and can tear him apart easily, or if someone has a countermeasure to his immortality.
  • Ban is sneaky and has several methods of taking down a foe, weaken then assassinate, cripple them by any means, or simply beating someone down.
  • Ban's only weakness is his lack of durability. Physical Strength isn't really an issue.
  • Snatch does have limitations, although it can steal certain attributes like strength and speed it cannot steal intangible things. It can be used to steal weapons and physical objects but something like a fire blast or some elemental technique, he cannot really use it to redirect the attack or steal it.
  • Foxhunt, despite how it looks is physical. Its not some super magical technique, its dependent on physical strength, say he went up against the hulk or ironman. If Ban cannot pierce their skin/armor, it is as good as useless.

#5 Edited by DeathHero61 (18682 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn Ban's feats took longer than i thought it would. Next up will be Diane.

@lowlaville said:

Nice. I support this.

Thanks. If there is any feats that i may have forgotten for either character send me a PM or maybe just post it here for me will ya?

Avatar image for jesusthesefanboys
#6 Posted by Jesusthesefanboys (1049 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice thread.

#7 Posted by Pierpat (5854 posts) - - Show Bio

Great work, keep it up!

#8 Posted by Heatblaze (10399 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by StrictlyAnime (2179 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61:May I ask? Why does Gowther look like a girl?

Because Eastern writers love messing with the west...

#10 Posted by Heatblaze (10399 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by StrictlyAnime (2179 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by Hegemon (11509 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61:May I ask? Why does Gowther look like a girl?

Gowther is a doll, not really male or female. But I guess he was fabricated after a male, as he was flashing his "wood" a few chapters back, and Elizabeth was made to turn the other way.

#13 Posted by Undead_Ban (224 posts) - - Show Bio

nice thread and good job

#14 Posted by zeezee123 (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

Well done

#15 Posted by haoalchemist (6196 posts) - - Show Bio

how good is the anime scale of 1-10

#16 Posted by DeathHero61 (18682 posts) - - Show Bio

@haoalchemist: The anime is really good 10/10 but the manga is better. The anime is missing some stuff.

#17 Posted by andr413 (3309 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61: 7 Deadly sins vs Naruto Six path mode, who will win?

#18 Posted by DeathHero61 (18682 posts) - - Show Bio

@andr413: Naruto...... a more fair fight would be the sin vs naruto prior to said power up but even then Naruto could win. Naruto is pretty broken. As of now there isn't any characters that can stand against the level of power naruto acquired.

#19 Posted by Undead_Ban (224 posts) - - Show Bio

@andr413: Naruto...... a more fair fight would be the sin vs naruto prior to said power up but even then Naruto could win. Naruto is pretty broken. As of now there isn't any characters that can stand against the level of power naruto acquired.

How can Naruto win against all sins at once?

Mel can counter almost all Naruto attack, Gowther can mindrape, Merlin can teleport Naruto(remember her range few mile), Ban can steal Naruto strength, etc

#20 Posted by Crimz (705 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61 said:

Mel can counter almost all Naruto attack, Gowther can mindrape, Merlin can teleport Naruto(remember her range few mile), Ban can steal Naruto strength, etc

And Elizabeth can cry him to death.

#21 Posted by andr413 (3309 posts) - - Show Bio

@crimz said:
@undead_ban said:
@deathhero61 said:

Naruto would blitz all of them. First what he have to do is spamming clones. Clones alone would annoy them badly, and then the real naruto would one-shot all of them with bijuu bomb. GG.

#22 Edited by Undead_Ban (224 posts) - - Show Bio
@andr413 said:
@crimz said:
@undead_ban said:
@deathhero61 said:

Naruto would blitz all of them. First what he have to do is spamming clones. Clones alone would annoy them badly, and then the real naruto would one-shot all of them with bijuu bomb. GG.

bijuu bomb can be full countered then GG and how fast Naruto is?

#23 Edited by andr413 (3309 posts) - - Show Bio

@andr413 said:
@crimz said:
@undead_ban said:
@deathhero61 said:

bijuu bomb can be full countered then GG and how fast Naruto is?

Naruto is way faster than anyone in NNT verse. He has massively hypersonic +++ combat speed, tanked moon buster with a mere hand equipped chakra cloak, can spam up to 1000 clones. Lets see, one clone can use mountain level rasengan, and they spam it together, what would happen? Can meliodsas use full counter to all of them? No. Spamming 1000 clones are enough to beat them.

#24 Posted by Undead_Ban (224 posts) - - Show Bio

@andr413: then Merlin can bfr them all at once

#25 Posted by andr413 (3309 posts) - - Show Bio

@undead_ban: Naruto has fought reality warpers multiple times (Itachi, Obito, etc). Naruto can blitz them from the start and spam 10 Bijuu Bomb to them, probably Meliodas could counter those attack but, the next one is inevitable and Meliodas cannot tank rasen shuriken that is around cell-level.

#26 Posted by Crimz (705 posts) - - Show Bio

@andr413: Ban can't die and he has the ability called snatch. He should be able to wear Naruto down eventually. Time is on his side.

#27 Posted by andr413 (3309 posts) - - Show Bio

@crimz said:

@andr413: Ban can't die and he has the ability called snatch. He should be able to wear Naruto down eventually. Time is on his side.

He will snatch Naruto clone and it won't impact significantly in the battle plus Naruto has Truth Seeking Ball that can erase any existence into nothingness and anything it touches can no longer be regenerated. Naruto would win imo.

#28 Posted by Heatblaze (10399 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Posted by Hegemon (11509 posts) - - Show Bio

@heatblaze123: Yes. Ban has shown a weakness to demon blood or demon magic related attacks.

#30 Posted by DeathHero61 (18682 posts) - - Show Bio

@heatblaze123: Yes. Ban has shown a weakness to demon blood or demon magic related attacks.

It seems that way to an extent.

#31 Posted by DeathHero61 (18682 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61 said:

Mel can do that but if naruto decides to spam a whole bunch of clones and launch several different assaults Meliodas wouldn't be able to do anything. Even with Lostvayne. Gowther can easily mindrape naruto, hell anyone in the naruto verse, but tailed beast users are a different story. It can be argued that telepathic assaults aren't possible. Two consciousness entirely. One backing the other. Merlin is useful but to what extent as of now? She has some useful abilities to negate naruto's capabilities but thats as far as it goes based off her current feats, Ban cannot steal a basically endless source, look how that went for him against Meliodas. Naruto could take down ban before he could take a significant portion of his strength.

#32 Edited by Heatblaze (10399 posts) - - Show Bio

@undead_ban said:
@deathhero61 said:

Mel can do that but if naruto decides to spam a whole bunch of clones and launch several different assaults Meliodas wouldn't be able to do anything. Even with Lostvayne. Gowther can easily mindrape naruto, hell anyone in the naruto verse, but tailed beast users are a different story. It can be argued that telepathic assaults aren't possible. Two consciousness entirely. One backing the other. Merlin is useful but to what extent as of now? She has some useful abilities to negate naruto's capabilities but thats as far as it goes based off her current feats, Ban cannot steal a basically endless source, look how that went for him against Meliodas. Naruto could take down ban before he could take a significant portion of his strength.

Is Naruto's speed a factor?

#33 Edited by Hegemon (11509 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61 said:
@undead_ban said:
@deathhero61 said:

Actually, Meliodas can do as much clones as Naruto can. These clones get weaker as they grow in number. What does not change however, is Meliodas's capability to reflect attacks, namely Bijuu bombs. Right? Also, a single Meliodas has the speed and reaction to dismantle over a hundred Naruto clones without effort.

Lostvayne gives Meliodas a 50% boost in both strength and speed. He can use this two different ways.

a) Not use a clone, thereby giving himself the boost
b) Make clones, the total power of which amounts to roughly 50%.

Pic below explains better:

No Caption Provided

Total of the clones minus the original amounts to 50%. It only means with Lostveyne, Meliodas is able to perform much better than he can without it, 50% better. Advantage of this is, the physical clones does not diminish the fighting strength of the original Meliodas. And in fact, gives infinite increase in reflecting potential.

When it comes to Gowther, its not like Genjutsu using chakra manipulation. There's not much a tailed beast can do if Gowther erases their memories. And if the tailed beasts inside surface, Gowther is capable of mindraping the beasts as well. Especially Gowther cannot be hindered by split personalities.

Merlin is fairly useless with her abilities, true; but she has not used her true abilities, only teleportation spells.

As for Ban, Meliodas only fought back due to a hidden reserve of demonic strength. Naruto's physical strength, stamina and endurance is nowhere near Meliodas's level. Kurama can only supply Naruto with stamina in the form of chakra. Ban can sap strength and stamina from Naruto indefinitely. Bee has already shown that depletion of chakra cannot be handled so easily. Ban can replicate that.

The more Ban leeches, the faster and stronger he becomes.

#34 Posted by BlackKaizer (524 posts) - - Show Bio

If you all want a naruto vs sins then just make a damn thread, stop off topic posting..........

#35 Edited by DeathHero61 (18682 posts) - - Show Bio

@lowlaville said:
@deathhero61 said:
@undead_ban said:
@deathhero61 said:

Actually, Meliodas can do as much clones as Naruto can. These clones get weaker as they grow in number. What does not change however, is Meliodas's capability to reflect attacks, namely Bijuu bombs. Right? Also, a single Meliodas has the speed and reaction to dismantle over a hundred Naruto clones without effort.

Lostvayne gives Meliodas a 50% boost in both strength and speed. He can use this two different ways.

No Caption Provided

Total of the clones minus the original amounts to 50%. It only means with Lostveyne, Meliodas is able to perform much better than he can without it, 50% better. Advantage of this is, the physical clones does not diminish the fighting strength of the original Meliodas. And in fact, gives infinite increase in reflecting potential.

When it comes to Gowther, its not like Genjutsu using chakra manipulation. There's not much a tailed beast can do if Gowther erases their memories. And if the tailed beasts inside surface, Gowther is capable of mindraping the beasts as well. Especially Gowther cannot be hindered by split personalities.

Merlin is fairly useless with her abilities, true; but she has not used her true abilities, only teleportation spells.

As for Ban, Meliodas only fought back due to a hidden reserve of demonic strength. Naruto's physical strength, stamina and endurance is nowhere near Meliodas's level. Kurama can only supply Naruto with stamina in the form of chakra. Ban can sap strength and stamina from Naruto indefinitely. Bee has already shown that depletion of chakra cannot be handled so easily. Ban can replicate that.

It was implied that he could only do five clones. Look at his sword. Five holes. What do we see? Five clones.

It was never implied he can boost his clones with Lostvayne.

Its clearly stated in the scan that it does diminish the fighting strength of the original meliodas.

How would that work? How does he attack a mind which isn't there for him to attack? Not only that, said mind can take over his body. Its arguable at best that mental assaults can affect a tailed beast user.

Not true, barrier spells, perfect cube, negating certain powers.

Uhhhh are we talking KCM or last movie naruto? Because you are dead wrong if its the latter.......... Also no that's not true, Ban cannot sap from naruto indefinitely if that was the case he wouldn't get tired when he is done using up all the strength he asborbs. Kurama can supply naruto with enhancements basically. The chakara that is supplied to Naruto basically gives him enhanced strength, speed, and raw power. Its basically a never-ending source. It will go down the same way it did with Meliodas. Except different. Naruto would blitz ban before he could take all his stats.

Of course but that doesn't make him stronger than the person he leeches from until he takes all their strength............ this is off topic. Lets just skip along with this.

#36 Posted by Hegemon (11509 posts) - - Show Bio

@lowlaville said:
@deathhero61 said:
@undead_ban said:
@deathhero61 said:

No Caption Provided

It was implied that he could only do five clones. Look at his sword. Five holes. What do we see? Five clones.

It was never implied he can boost his clones with Lostvayne.

Its clearly stated in the scan that it does diminish the fighting strength of the original meliodas.

How would that work? How does he attack a mind which isn't there for him to attack? Not only that, said mind can take over his body. Its arguable at best that mental assaults can affect a tailed beast user.

Not true, barrier spells, perfect cube, negating certain powers.

Uhhhh are we talking KCM or last movie naruto? Because you are dead wrong if its the latter.......... Also no that's not true, Ban cannot sap from naruto indefinitely if that was the case he wouldn't get tired when he is done using up all the strength he asborbs. Kurama can supply naruto with enhancements basically. The chakara that is supplied to Naruto basically gives him enhanced strength, speed, and raw power. Its basically a never-ending source. It will go down the same way it did with Meliodas. Except different. Naruto would blitz ban before he could take all his stats.

Of course but that doesn't make him stronger than the person he leeches from until he takes all their strength............ this is off topic. Lets just skip along with this.

- The significance of the 5 holes were never revealed. It was just convenient for the Albion to strike with five points.

- I did not say the clones can be boosted. I said, with or without the clones, Meliodas recieves a 50% boost on all his stats. With clones, it is the clones who share the 50% among themselves, which in this case is a degradation of the original Meliodas. This is considered a boost to Meliodas's fighting capability nonetheless, not to the clones who share half his power among themselves.

- The scan doesn't say it diminishes the power of the original. What its saying is "if its one clone, it will have half the power of the original", it does not say that Meliodas, the original becomes weaker. Add up the power levels of the originals + clone in the scan. The amount exceeds Meliodas's normal potential.

Evidence of this boost is also available in the Albion fight, where he was able to cut up the Albion where previously with Liz's sword, he was unable to. He also became much faster than at base.

And then Merlin says, "if there are four clones, it further splits among four". Meliodas the original being fifth, as shown in the scan, Merlin mentions the split is between the four clones only.

This is my last reply. Sorry if its offtopic, but as long as we are discussing the sin's power levels (like you even asked of me), there should be no issue here.

Avatar image for jesusthesefanboys
#37 Posted by Jesusthesefanboys (1049 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice you guys take this off topic. The series is still new so of course its lacking feats.

#38 Edited by DeathHero61 (18682 posts) - - Show Bio

The Serpent's Sin of Envy: Diane

No Caption Provided

Diane is the Serpent's sin of Envy, long ago, she stranded away from her clan due to her hatred of fighting, she used to be all alone until she became long time companions with Harlequin AKA King. One day King had to leave for specific reasons and promised he would be back, but he knew he couldn't keep said promise and when he realized this wiped any memory they had together. These memories gave Diane the lighthearted part of her personality, one day she wondered back to her village and was due to tense relations with her sister was forcibly assigned a mission along side her this mission was to help out humans against savages when in reality it was an ambush by the very people who assigned the giants their mission, Matrona took a poisoned arrow to the knee and even with her last dieing breath protected Diane while slaughtering the humans that back stabbed them. Telling Diane about how naive she was about how she had to leave her emotions and naivety out of a fight. This explains how hardy she can be nowadays and how angry and tough she turned out. Out of spite, since Matrona herself died and Diane still lived despite being innocent, She was sentenced to capital punishment under the pretense of killing Matrona in jealousy, along with the deaths of 330 other Holy Knights to an attempt to silence all witnesses.

Magic Ability: Creation.

Creation is an ability unique to the Giants Clan. Diane can basically manipulate Minerals on a molecular level, being able to create earth towers, and bend iron like it's toffee.

Sand Whirl:

- sub-ability; destroys solid rock or even crystals to create a quicksand field.

No Caption Provided

Heavy Metal:

- sub-ability; modifies Diane's body composition, turning her into solid iron/steel (Probably harder all things considered) and making her extremely heavy and durable. She has used this ability to tank hits from other Giants, and protect herself from sharp attacks.

She used this to tank attacks from her stronger sister for awhile

Ground Gladius:

- sub-ability with Gideon; raises a gigantic rock blade from the ground at high speeds, impaling the opponent. A technique like this would be hard to predict.

Golem Creation:

Diane is capable of crafting Golems. The first golems she initially created were imaginary friends she had when she was a kid, so they weren't particularly strong. However she can make stronger Golems as long as she focuses on the detail of said golems.

Here's how her ability to create Golems stacks up against one of the commandments.

Her initial Golems failed obviously, but when she took King's advice and actually tried making Golems, a different result came to:

And that's nothing to laugh at it. The golem created by said Commandent was powerful enough to wreck King's Guardian.

And Guardian has the ability to overpower the likes of BoS Ban with ease. Now, am i saying those golems are on par? Nah, aside from the Golems she made of king, no not really, but are they more impressive than he first two golems? Yes, they are. Now if the King Golem was the one to fight the golem created by Dolor, first, i feel it would have severely damaged it, if not one shot it all the same. And that in itself is impressive. That means Diane can potentially make golems on par with someone like Ban or Gowther

Mother Catastrophe:

- sub-ability with Gideon; rips large chunks out of the ground and Geokinetically compresses them into a large-sized orb of rock which then drops on target from great height.(the strike itself puts her at small city, or higher or less, to be honest im surprised she hasn't used this more often in the story to wipe out her foes.) Diane likely doesn't use this move in team battles due to collateral damage.

Diane can casually create pillars with her strength and geokinetic abilities, these pillars were destroying giant bugs and were spread throughout the city, here is an anime gif to give you a different perspective.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7

Double Hammer: Diane summons two stone fists from the ground on both sides of her opponent. She then crushes the targets between them. Here she uses it to crush Red Demon Hendricksen

She uses it again in a fight against a Sand Crawler(I believe that's what its name was) a monster that eats Tyrant Dragons

Rising Meteor: Diane rises up a star shaped platform under a target and hits them with it at an incredible speed, the force trapping them on the pillar as it rises.

No Caption Provided

Rush Rock: Diane uses her power to raise a number of jagged rocks from the ground. These rocks are then rapidly fired at her opponent

Berserker's Rush: Diane summons an array of massive earthen fists to pummel her target

Physical Stats

For the longest i thought Diane was the worse Deadly Sin, "she is inept and incompetent." That's what i thought until i looked at earlier chapters and realize that Diane is a jobber. A legit jobber. She has hands down the highest physical strength levels out of most of the characters in the series(excluding the commandments, and the goddess and current Meliodas) In terms of raw physical might, there isn't many characters that match her.

Strength: She bodied Ban for example in Arm Wrestling with only her Pinky and she wasn't trying.

Strength: While in a compromised position, Diane managed to smash a portion of Merlin's castle and toss back jericho and some of the other Holy Knights. And she's durable enough to survive the pincer attack between Hauser and Gilthunder.

Strength/Speed: Diane threw Meliodas, Ban and Gowther a distance of about 40 miles. Lowballing the feat an i get Mach 2-3(full minute to get to point a to point b or two minutes) highballing the feat, 30 seconds, the feat is Mach 7. She was likely holding back as well considering she needed the sins to be in the area that they landed in or roughly around that;

Strength: In her first appearance she was smashing up the ground and causing small tremors in the area.

Just by throwing Meliodas into the ground she caused a small tremor that sent Elizabeth and Hawk flying, and created shockwaves everywhere.

Strength: Overpowers and throws Gilthunder

Strength: While they were on vacation, Diane destroyed a mountain when she was scared by bugs.

Strength: She punched Meliodas into oblivion for "cheating" on her with a bunch of woman(thanks to good old ban and his tricks.) Causing further damage to the byzel rock.

Strength: Meliodas gets up like it was nothing. However Diane swiftly starts her assault and with her punches alone causes great winds to pick up, and as soon as Diane and Meliodas start to clash the entire Byzel rock starts to shake. As the fight continues, Meliodas begins to wonder how she still has so much strength despite her shrinking.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7

To provide context to that here's her feats while shruken

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8Gallery image 9Gallery image 10Gallery image 11

Strength: She managed to punch through Griamor's wall. According to him, his Wall ability is capable of taking impacts from Meteors. An impact from a meteor can cause damage ranging from a couple of buildings, a city block, several city blocks to a small city. It really depends on the size. But impressive nonetheless.(If you are doubting the barrier, this very same barrier protected him from the large shockwave of Diane's Mother Catastrophe)

Speed/Strength/Durability: Easily dodges Hauser's attacks then outright overpowers his attacks then almost KOs him with a bitch slap

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8Gallery image 9Gallery image 10Gallery image 11Gallery image 12Gallery image 13Gallery image 14Gallery image 15Gallery image 16Gallery image 17Gallery image 18Gallery image 19Gallery image 20

She tanked Hauser's attacks and eventually overpowered him with Heavy Metal.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8Gallery image 9Gallery image 10Gallery image 11Gallery image 12Gallery image 13Gallery image 14Gallery image 15Gallery image 16Gallery image 17Gallery image 18Gallery image 19Gallery image 20

When she slowely started to change back there was a huge difference in strength

This right here is definitive proof that her power is lesser when she is small.

Giants are a lot faster than people give them credit for. In NNT the usual streotypes do not apply.

During the Byzel Festival, she blitzed several fighters in a blink of an eye in her human sized form. And she showed incredible form and skill while doing so.

Diane managed to blitz an off guard Meliodas from a Fetal Position without her movements being traced by Elizabeth and Hawk

And later into the series when Helbram was fighting Meliodas, she managed to surprise even Helbram with her speed.

Look closely at the first scan, she is nowhere to be seen. Second scan its as if she teleported behind the dude. Why is this impressive? Because Diane is several meters tall making other people look like mice in comparison to her size. Most people would generally see someone that big moving towards them from the corner of their eye. But no, there was no sign of her coming, as far as he knew, Diane was supposed to be in a hole somewhere thanks to Marmars.

Speed: Although i used this as a feat for Gowther this is also a feat for Diane. Both of them reacted to each other.(The entire battle consisted of counterattacks) The instant Gowther got ready to blitz elizabeth, Diane grabbed his arm and prevented him from shooting, while Gowther immediately shot another arrow with his other hand.

Out of all her showings throughout the series, her durability seems to be the most impressive.

Diane gets slammed through the ground by marmas' gravity powers. He hit her with gravity ten times greater than that of earth. And this is while she was trying to protect someone.

Here is diane against a whole bunch of holy knights, holding her own and taking a whole bunch of hits from them. One of her most solid durability showings.

And to add insult to injury another holy knight decided to join in. She just barely takes the brunt of all this.

Then she takes another blast to the chest.

No Caption Provided

Gets back up and continues fighting:

Eventually, she gets taken down with one more blow.

No Caption Provided

She's hard to put down, faster than she looks and is among the physically strongest of the Sins.

Diane eventually got additional training alongside King with Dolor and Gloxina of the commandments. Diane further improved her connection to the earth, and further learned the Dance of The Giants which allows her powerlevel to rise as she moves.

After her training Diane used this to dodge attacks and respectably heighten her powerlevel at the same time.

Review

• Diane is physically the third strongest sin(Meliodas and Escanor having her beat through scaling) and has insane levels of durability.
  • Despite her size she has speed rivaling the other sins,(easily as fast as gowther, king and Ban) the issue is if she is fighting a smaller target its way harder for her than if she fought someone her size
  • Due to her size, she is a bigger target and in result easier to hit.
  • To complement her lack of speed, she has various defensive and offensive options in the form of geokinesis.
  • Again despite her size she has good agility.
  • She is skilled in close quarters combat rivaling Ban's and Meliodas's level of skill in the area. Seeing as she can easily dispatch gowther in close quarters combat and seeing how she can give meliodas some trouble in CQC
  • With the training she got from Dolor she can now raise her power level and stats by using the Dance of The Giants. This could arguably be an invaluable tool for combat, especially if one is trying to outlast a giant.

#40 Posted by Heatblaze (10399 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Edited by StrictlyAnime (2179 posts) - - Show Bio

@heatblaze123: I'm excluding Merlin and Escanor since we don't have enough info aside from power levels, which per Merlin's advice should be taken with a grain of salt.

Meliodas>King>Ban>Diane>Gowther

#42 Posted by Hegemon (11509 posts) - - Show Bio

@heatblaze123: Strictly according to power levels, Gowther. Next up, Ban.

Otherwise, I think Ban is the weakest, followed by Escanor (we know he is strong enough to defeat a grey demon hendy level opponent just by being in his presence) but he really is weak if you consider all the restrictions to his power.

#43 Posted by DeathHero61 (18682 posts) - - Show Bio
#44 Posted by Heatblaze (10399 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61: In terms of powers and abilities, how useful they are offensively, defensively, or what not.

#45 Edited by DeathHero61 (18682 posts) - - Show Bio

@heatblaze123 said:

@deathhero61: In terms of powers and abilities, how useful they are offensively, defensively, or what not.

To be honest that's the thing about the sins. Each sin is so talented in their own areas that if you would do a free for all between them on vine(excluding demon meliodas and escanor) it would be hard to tell who would win. But Hax aside, In terms of overall power this is how it goes.

1. Escanor
  2. Meliodas
  3. King
  4. Diane
  5. Ban
  6. Merlin
  7. Gowther

Notes: Merlin is likely overall more powerful than someone like Diane due to her magical powers(however we don't know yet since we haven't seen enough showings for Merlin) but is physically inferior to her by miles same goes for Gowther.

#46 Posted by Heatblaze (10399 posts) - - Show Bio
#47 Posted by DeathHero61 (18682 posts) - - Show Bio

@heatblaze123: To add the reason i have Merlin above gowther is due to absolute cancel.

#48 Posted by StrictlyAnime (2179 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61: Oh I was wondering, are you going to be going over Galan at some point? Guy seems like he has end of Dragon Ball level speed.

#49 Posted by Koays (10955 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh this thread is awesome....

#50 Edited by DeathHero61 (18682 posts) - - Show Bio

@strictlyanime said:

@deathhero61: Oh I was wondering, are you going to be going over Galan at some point? Guy seems like he has end of Dragon Ball level speed.

I will. But i want to finish with the Sins first before i get to galan or any other characters.

Edit: If you want @lowlaville IIRC has a calc on Galan's speed.