Superboy #19:

Ultron #1:

Hawkeye #9:

Age of Ultron #5:

Batgirl #19:

Batman and Red Robin #19:

Batman #19:

#1 Posted by kilomac29 (327 posts) - - Show Bio

Fantastic Hawkeye review! "I care about you, but you're an a^^hole." I LOL'd. Wish it had been in the book. R.I.P. Grills (Still want to know who the hell that dude was.)

I dug Batman #19. Thought the cover was great, and was very intrigued by the backup story.

What, no Thor review? Sad face.

#2 Posted by arnoldoaad (1038 posts) - - Show Bio

4.5 out of 5 to Batgirl.

it is terrible in just pacing alone, this was the conclusion for the 3 issue arc and the whole Jr subplot that has been going on for a year and it all end in the last 10 pages with little no preparation.

and the motivation of Jr just makes me want punch someone in the face. Jr is a sociopath. Snyder made him a clinic sociopath and bother on explaining what a sociopath is. being a sociopath is the strength of Jr as character. Gail turn him into just some random crazy guy who needs his mommy and jealous of his big sis.

Avatar image for haydenclaireheroes
#3 Posted by haydenclaireheroes (11415 posts) - - Show Bio

@kilomac29: Glad to hear toy liked my reviews. Always try to make them entertaining so glad to hear you laughed for some parts.

I didn't review Thor because I am not a big Thor fan. I have tried to get into his character in the past, but never could =(

#4 Edited by kilomac29 (327 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by judasnixon (12026 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Still the best panel ever........ I love hawkeye as the sub-street level hero.

Avatar image for haydenclaireheroes
#6 Posted by haydenclaireheroes (11415 posts) - - Show Bio

@judasnixon: I didn't even remember that. That scene is hilarious! I hope we get to see more Kate Bishop in the Marvel U