RAY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By RAY
No Caption Provided
Angel is the leader of "New Force".  His powers are flight, super strength, and a special power called "Halo".  This power allows him to create energy and focus it around his wrists.  This energy then shapes in to an angel's halo.  This power enhances his fighting skills, strength, and the critical damaged caused but his punches and kicks.  His race is Caucasian.  His team color is white.

No Caption Provided
Ray is the 2nd in command of "New Force".  His powers include flight, super strength, and power over light.  Much like starfire, Ray can shoot light as beams from his hands and eyes.  Whenever he uses his powers, an ora of a yellowish gold appears around his entire body.  His race is African American.  His team color is yellow.

No Caption Provided
Genie's powers consist of magic.  She can levetate herself, and cast spells by says the typical magic words like "hocus pocus" and "abra cadabra".  Though she is not the best when it comes to hand to hand combat, she kicks mad butt in the skies and during attacks where she can use her powers.  She is of latin decent.  Her team colol is purple.

No Caption Provided
Aurora's powers consist of telikinisis, and flight.  She can move objects with her mind, though if over extended can become harmful to her mind and body.  She emits a pink ora whenever she uses her powers, and the aurora goes over what ever object she is lifting, and her body. Her race is African American.  Her team color is pink.

No Caption Provided
Rush's power is super speed and duplication.  He can run super fast, and can multiply himself up to 120 times, without causing stress on his body.  His race is Asian.  His team color is red.

No Caption Provided
Phaser has the power to phase through any solid object except for the densest metal on earth.  She also has the ability to make herself invisible, and has enhanced acrobatic skills, which allow her to jump to trememndous heights, and aid her very well in her hand to hand combat. She is in fact the best at hand to hand combat on her team.  Her race is Caucasian.  Her team color is green.

No Caption Provided
Ice { twin, and sister to Fire } has power over the element water and ice.  She can shoot both water and ice from her hands, and can control it.  Her powers give her a special power called the "elemental state".  This power allows her to transform her whole body into water, but using this state for long periods of time can cause stress to her body and mind.  Her race is Caucasian.  Her team color is blue.

No Caption Provided
Fire { twin, and brother to Ice } has power over the element fire.  He can also fly, and he to has a power called the "elemental state".  This power allows him to transform his whole body into fire, but using this state for long periods of time can cause stress to hir body and mind.  Hir race is Caucasian.  Hir team color is orange.

WELL WHAT DO YOU THINK OF MT TEAM??????? BE FOR REAL, DONT GO EASY ON ME!
Dr. ? man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Dr. ? man

I think it's pretty inventive. Although in an effort to not make any of the appearances generic, I would suggest that you may want to consider making the team colors not be dominated by one basic color.

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By John Valentine

Too many caucasians.

RAY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers