Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By goldeneagle

Thor:

Durability:

Extremely low end: Was left bleeding by a rock (Only useful though if we consider the rock to be made of Earthly materials though) - Small building level

Low end: Was scarred of falling from terminal velocity in a large container (Although we can note that he might not have been injured due to lack of evidence) - Large building level

Mid: Can survive and tank a ground pound by the Hulk, can survive Hela's swords, can no sell explosions that blew up spaceships that could no sell entering the atmosphere, can tank the destruction of Sokovia - City Level+

High end: Survived punches from Thanos, survived punches from Kurse, tanked attacks from Malekith, tanked attacks from Gungnir - State level+

Extremely high end: Survived the full force of a neutron star, was able to resist the powers of the Aether, was able to resist the Power Stone's energies, stated to be able to at least be able to use the gauntlet, can step on a lego without being hurt - continental+

Consistent: Continental

Strength:

Extremely low end: Was only able to throw a table a short way: Sub 10 tons

Low end: Can casually destroy Iron Man's gauntlets without even realizing

Mid: Can destroy a city in one hit, can significantly harm Hulk, can yeet Frost Giants far away with Mjolnir, can oneshot Iron Man, can destroy the Destroyer, can break the Bifrost, can harm Hela, can kill Surtur Jr. - City+

High end: Lifted the rings of Nidavellir (After being severely hurt from Thanos's attack), Can hold open the iris of Nidevellir - over a billion tons easily

Extremely high end: Struck Jotenheim with enough energy to make a canyon 100 times the size of the Grand Canyon (Although this might be due to the domino effect of collapsing ice), Overpowered a beam from all six Infinity Stones with Stormbreaker, can channel the Bifrost's world destroying energy, can kill Thanos - Planet+

Consistent: Continental+

Combat Speed:

Extremely low end: Got tagged by a human - sub peak human

Low end: Got blitzed by Kurse, could not respond to a slow moving rock throw, could not respond to the net gun - Peak Human

Mid: Can blitz Ultron Sentries, can blitz Malekith, can keep up with Hela in combat, can blitze Hulk - Supersonic

High end: Can dodge Malekith's energy blasts, can block Hela's swords, can blitz Hela, cqn block Chitauri gunfire - Hypersonic

Extremely high end: Can move in Quicksilver's perception and can react to him - Relativistic

Consistent: Supersonic

goldeneagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

goldeneagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

phisigmatau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goldeneagle:

Thanks Thor did have a reaction feat in Avengers 1: he blocked multiple laser gun shots with his hammer.

Super underrated speed feat

Excellent work!

Avatar image for deactivated-629d3023b5b49
deactivated-629d3023b5b49

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice, I disagree with a lot though.

He didn't tank the explosion of Sakovia he was knocked unconscious by it. Killing Thanos is not planetary level. He never destroyed a city in one hit solely by his own power there was context. And actually it was stated by Hulk that he cannot survive the snap of the gauntlet.

The Quick Silver feat is not relativistic either

Also many anti-feats were overlooked, and many feats are overrated too.

Also the entire star feat is a willpower and plot thing similar to Captain America matching Thanos in strength

goldeneagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By goldeneagle

@phisigmatau: Thank you so much! I will be sure to include that too. I forgot about that.

phisigmatau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By phisigmatau

@happylife1996:

Hahaha u ppl man I swear

Why dont yall go on somewhere with ya selves

Like yall dont even try to hide your bias

Undermine all his feats

Double down on his low showings

Then act like you're objective. Get outta here

phisigmatau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goldeneagle:

Np

Also I think these type of threads just prove that the mcu is super inconsistent more than anything

Avatar image for deactivated-629d3023b5b49
deactivated-629d3023b5b49

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phisigmatau: I AM objective, the real problem is you are a wanker.

Just because I don't put him at planetry and continental and ridiculous stuff like that doesn't mean I'm biased, it means I'm rational.

goldeneagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phisigmatau: It is definitely inconsistent. It is one of the reasons that I do not debate comic books anymore.

phisigmatau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goldeneagle:

Lol yeah it's pointless-real talk

Meanwhile there's some thread somewhere on this site where these dudes are arguing tooth and nail over if a feat happened 200 pages later

goldeneagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phisigmatau: Yep. I bet there are like five arguments like that happening right now.

Avatar image for asgardianweapon
asgardianweapon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

While i do like the idea of the thread some of those feats seem a bit iffy

Avatar image for supermanwin1875
supermanwin1875

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By supermanwin1875

Nice, I disagree with a lot though.

He didn't tank the explosion of Sakovia he was knocked unconscious by it. Killing Thanos is not planetary level. He never destroyed a city in one hit solely by his own power there was context. And actually it was stated by Hulk that he cannot survive the snap of the gauntlet.

The Quick Silver feat is not relativistic either

Also many anti-feats were overlooked, and many feats are overrated too.

Also the entire star feat is a willpower and plot thingsimilar to Captain America matching Thanos in strength

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided