My idea on how to do the DCEU

SeaGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So yes 50 million of these have been done already but I figured I might as well give a idea of how I would do it.

Man of Steel: Would keep it largely the same but would make some changes to the costume possibly giving Superman a lighter blue suit. Post Credits scene: War World

The Batman: Post Death in the family with flashbacks of Jason and his death. The villain being Clayface. Post Credit: Batman meets Tim Drake

Wonder Woman: Keep the same but make Aries a bigger threat and more prevalent in the movie instead of being a last minute villain. Post Credit: Wonder Girl

The Flash: Origin movie sort of light hearted. Explains how Barry got his suit and his powers. Villain being Gorilla Grod. Post Credit: Thawne

Aquaman: Either keep the same or change. (Not sure till the movie comes out)

Trinity: Deals with the fallout from MoS as WW,Batman, and Superman meet. Villain being Lex Luthor and Joker. Post credits: Superboy

MoS2: War World. Black Suit and goatee Superman. PC: Darkseid

Justice League: Adapt the New 52 Justice League first fight together minus GL and Wonder Woman being an ambassador and not have Superman on Earth but in space. Post Credits: Shazam

Shazam: Will wait for the movie to come out before judging. PC: Teen Titans

Havenless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don’t understand. They should remake Man of Steel, redo everything exactly the same but only make his suit a little lighter?

Green_Tea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

Eh, so most of these are just ideas with a post credits scene added onto them for... what reason? Look, Marvel did the PC thing first as a kind of appendix to tie their movies together to build towards Avengers, and later they started to do it just for a laugh, so might I ask what are your PC scenes are really working towards? Because I dont think you should be working towards a secondary franchise like Teen Titans before you've gotten JL into the air.

Anyways:

I'd keep MoS, BvS (UC) and WW as they are, because as far as I am concerned there is generally nothing wrong with them. If I wanted anything changed about them, it's Wonder Woman saying she's been retired for nearly a century in BvS (which everyone seems to agree now was a bit of a mistake), and personally at the end of Wonder Woman when we return to the present day, I would have left a little hint that the Olympians aren't actually dead but still moving around the world in secret... like we see Diana leap off the building to go fight crime, in the streets of Paris below we see Ares in disguise (either David Thewlis, minus his moustache, or Brian Azzarello) observing her leaving and maybe with Ares' Theme going on quietly in the background.

Also I'd burn Suicide Squad to the ground, we don't need that or it's trash vortex.

JL I would have reworked back into the original two part idea with the first movie being about the league coming together and the threat of Apokolips being properly built with Superman returning being the closing shot, and the second movie being more about the struggle against the overwhelming forces of Apokolips, still lead only by Steppenwolf (add the Female Furies) and Darkseid only making his appearance near the end. Movie should end with Darkseid being forced back to Apokolips and his forces scattered to the four winds... ala how the League managed it in the New 52, via Cyborg's Boomtube.

Afterwards you can start building towards something like Teen Titans... ala seeing Bruce packing away the Robin-suit in the cave, signalling he might be ready to see someone else in it. Diana stumbling into a lost child of the gods (Donna or Cassandra... though I think the curveball should be that she is Ares' daughter rather than Zeus but neither of them knows it at first). Or you could do something ala NTT where a mysterious observer (Raven) looks at the League before departing to look for heroes more suitable for what is to come while saying something like the League's encounter with Darkseid meant they were more of a risk.

solar_nerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#6  Edited By solar_nerd

I agree with you except for two things:

- Making Clayface the big bad of the Batman movie

- No Green Lantern in Justice League

solar_nerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

@outside_85: So you'd have BVS Ultimate released in theaters?

Avatar image for deactivated-60957cbcbe0f1
deactivated-60957cbcbe0f1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ManEl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 268

DCEU Franchise Reboot Proposal

1. Superman: The Man of Steel
2. Batman: Year One
4. Wonder Woman
Pérez, Wein and Potter relaunch.
6. The Flash
5. Green Lantern: Emerald Dawn
8. Green Lantern: Emerald Dawn II
7. TPB
12. Green Arrow: The Longbow Hunters
9. Hawkman
10. Sword of the Atom
13. Legends
14. Suicide Squad
21. Millennium
22. Cosmic Odyssey
23. Invasion!
24. The Janus Directive
25. Panic In The Sky!
26. Armageddon 2001
27. Eclipso: The Darkness Within
28. The Death of Superman
29. Knightfall
32. Throne of Atlantis
33. Zero Hour
36. The Final Night
37. Day of Judgment
38. Our Worlds At War
35. JLA: Earth-2
40. Identity Crisis
41. Infinite Crisis
42. 52
Weekly TV series.
45. World War III
43. Trinity
46. Amazons Attack!
47. Sinestro Corps War
48. Countdown to Final Crisis
Weekly TV series.
49. Final Crisis
50. Blackest Night
51. Brightest Day
52. Batman: Return of Bruce Wayne
11. The New Teen Titans
15. The New Teen Titans: The Judas Contract
16. Power Girl
Sans the Atlantis/Arion meshugges.
17. Captain Atom
18. Blue Beetle
19. The Power of Shazam!
20. Birds of Prey
30. TPB
31. TPB
39. Justice Society of America
44. Justice Society of America: Black Adam and Isis
3. World's Finest
53. JLA/JSA: Virtue and Vice
34. JSA
54. Blue Beetle (Reyes)
55. Kevin Kho
56. Damage
57. Infinity, Inc.: The Generations Saga
58. HC/TPB
59. Superman/Batman: Supergirl
60. Superman/Batman: Absolute Power
61. Superman/Batman: Vengeance
62. Superman/Batman: The Enemies Among Us
63. Superman/Batman: Torment
64. Superman: Emperor Joker
65. Captain Atom: Armageddon
adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85: I’ve never seen BvS UC. Is it worth it?

Think about a movie you liked. Now think it had 30 minutes of it cut out. Do you think the same movie could still be as good? That's BvS TC for you.

But it should be noted, if you didn't like the tone, you shouldn't bother. If the issue was the editing that felt like a chunk of sloppily attached scenes, then it will make the whole difference to you. It made for me (I didn't really like the TC, but UC revealed a hidden under productional disaster jam to me).