solar_nerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

Edited By solar_nerd
No Caption Provided

The Sinister Six has been set up in the MCU since Spider-Man: Homecoming. Here's how I want to bring them in.

-

Casting the team

Here's who the team's members should be, and who I'd cast.

Bryan Cranston as Green Goblin

No Caption Provided

Bryan Cranston looks a lot like Norman Osborn, and he plays a GREAT villain! In addition, wouldn't it be nice to have an actual redhead play Norman Osborn?

Rainn Wilson as Doctor Octopus

No Caption Provided

Wilson is mostly a comedic actor, but I could see him playing a villain, especially one as campy and cartoonish as Doctor Octopus. In addition to that, he looks exactly like him, minus the bowl cut.

Michael Keaton as Vulture

No Caption Provided

This one is pretty obvious, since Vulture was the main villain of Spider-Man: Homecoming. It's very likely he'd be a part of the MCU Sinister Six, since he's been a member of the team so many times in the comics.

Jake Gyllenhaal as Mysterio

No Caption Provided

Marvel is currently trying to lock down Jake Gyllenhaal for the role of Mysterio, and he'd do great! He for sure should be a member of the six.

Manu Bennett as Kraven the Hunter

No Caption Provided

Bennett has had a standout role as Deathstroke on Arrow, and has even had some film roles. He would be a perfect fit as Kraven the Hunter.

Michael Mando as Scorpion

No Caption Provided

Mac Gargan clearly wants revenge against Spider-Man, and Mando playing him as Scorpion would be great.

How they should be brought in

No Caption Provided

Spider-Man 3

But it wouldn't be called Spider-Man 3, because that name is cursed for all eternity. It'll be called *drumroll*

Spider-Man: Sinister Six

That's a pretty obvious title, but hey, it'll get people excited.

So, that's how I want them to be brought in. Comment with story ideas for the movie!

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb6a6f86dc65
deactivated-5bb6a6f86dc65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I think they should have a trilogy of establishing the characters before bringing in them in.

The lineup isn't bad at all, but personally I'd prefer GG to be a separate villain, or one for the whole MCU eventually. Instead he can be replaced with Shocker and Doc Ock can be the leader.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#2 wildvine  Moderator

I think they should have a trilogy of establishing the characters before bringing in them in.

The lineup isn't bad at all, but personally I'd prefer GG to be a separate villain, or one for the whole MCU eventually. Instead he can be replaced with Shocker and Doc Ock can be the leader.

I agree but that role will probably go to Doom in the future